Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: sharknado slashfic)

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

Prof. Ian Anderson has also researched this phenomenon
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KnA965QQ1Rg

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Delta-Wye
Sep 29, 2005

IN THIS HOUSE, WE BELIEVE IN SCIENCE

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

He just said that before AATIP, elizondo was in charge of getting people access to special access programs, and that one of the things he was involved with as part of that is the ongoing trial of one of the dudes behind 9/11, and because of that, his emails should be in the record until 2024 at least.

Also talked about how FOIA requests to search all the various government email nentworks about elizondo's missing emails turned up nothing , so he decided to FOIA the emails of a bunch of government people that Lue would likely have had communication with, to look for emails received from Elizondo lol. And apparently it worked and there was some interesting stuff, but he won't reveal it until later this week.

Basically just confirming that his emails really were deleted, and that they shouldn't have been.

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos

Objurium posted:

Extraterrestrials a cover for extradimensionals :tinfoil:

Extraterrestrials or extra terrestrials

Google Butt
Oct 4, 2005

Xenology is an unnatural mixture of science fiction and formal logic. At its core is a flawed assumption...

that an alien race would be psychologically human.

The fact that lue was a sap gatekeeper makes it about as likely that he's legit as possible

Tekne
Feb 15, 2012

It's-a me, motherfucker

gently caress You And Diebold posted:

Extraterrestrials or extra terrestrials
hella extra terrestrials

Delta-Wye
Sep 29, 2005

Google Butt posted:

The fact that lue was a sap gatekeeper makes it about as likely that he's legit as possible

when someone dumps info saying he wasn't in charge of aatip, or didn't have any assigned responsibilities, he usually replies with "thats bullshit and people around know who i am so they look like dumb assholes on top of being wrong", but i don't think he really corrects the fact he had assigned responsibilities or whatever.

i get the impression he may have even been 'above' the program, and the difference is actual assignment is immaterial to my interests, even though they are trying to imply he's lying completely? the internal fighting that it seems to expose is fascinating either way :allears:

The Protagonist
Jun 29, 2009

The average is 5.5? I thought it was 4. This is very unsettling.
fuckin jesus lovers have been keeping the UAPs from us cus they afraid (of hot free alien sex parties) fuckin prudes

wane tendo
Mar 19, 2005

Buglord
i am praying with the greens i am flying with the nordics

Wheeee
Mar 11, 2001

When a tree grows, it is soft and pliable. But when it's dry and hard, it dies.

Hardness and strength are death's companions. Flexibility and softness are the embodiment of life.

That which has become hard shall not triumph.

the abrahamic religions were created and nurtured by malevolent higher dimensional beings that feed on our suffering, while the buddhists and hindus and others caught brief glimpses of the true nature of our conscious reality

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

here he is calling it out
https://twitter.com/blackvaultcom/status/1415825537075843074?s=20

pandy fackler
Jun 2, 2020

Delta-Wye posted:

when someone dumps info saying he wasn't in charge of aatip, or didn't have any assigned responsibilities, he usually replies with "thats bullshit and people around know who i am so they look like dumb assholes on top of being wrong", but i don't think he really corrects the fact he had assigned responsibilities or whatever.

i get the impression he may have even been 'above' the program, and the difference is actual assignment is immaterial to my interests, even though they are trying to imply he's lying completely? the internal fighting that it seems to expose is fascinating either way :allears:

"No assigned responsibilities" is the status quo for most upper management positions anyway I'd be more likely to call someone a liar if they claimed they did anything useful while in charge of the program

my bony fealty
Oct 1, 2008

I give my life

not for honor

but for Lue

(bird eater)

A MIRACLE
Sep 17, 2007

All right. It's Saturday night; I have no date, a two-liter bottle of Shasta and my all-Rush mix-tape... Let's rock.

tiny lue.. think about u…

The Protagonist
Jun 29, 2009

ive got bird flu iykwim

UnknownTarget
Sep 5, 2019

Been awhile since I checked this thread, anything interesting?

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

UnknownTarget posted:

Been awhile since I checked this thread, anything interesting?

I suppose that depends on how long it's been since you last read the thread. aliens might be visiting our planet. or something. we dunno

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WxrQ3SqSt6Q

OK baizuo
Mar 19, 2021

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Rickshaw posted:

tic-tac looking like a drat apple product, think about that

apatheticman
May 13, 2003

Wedge Regret

Delta-Wye posted:

engineer in a meeting today had a shirt with this quote on it. p. cool, gotta admit.

Alan Watts is cool and neat.

Bilirubin
Feb 16, 2014

The sanctioned action is to CHUG

yeah but I read the quote in Boomhauer's voice

Jazerus
May 24, 2011

A MIRACLE
Sep 17, 2007

All right. It's Saturday night; I have no date, a two-liter bottle of Shasta and my all-Rush mix-tape... Let's rock.

Bilirubin posted:

yeah but I read the quote in Boomhauer's voice

that was clearly a hank quote

A MIRACLE
Sep 17, 2007

dangolman I tell you what you got them uaps up in there talkin bout dang ol “Unidentified Alien Phenomena” man them little tic tags zooming at Mach 5 man talking bout “take me to your leader” man like I want to Believe

The Protagonist
Jun 29, 2009

lmao

WEH
Feb 22, 2009

The Protagonist
Jun 29, 2009

THPPTPHTPHPHHPH

WEH
Feb 22, 2009

Rickshaw
Apr 11, 2004

just a coconut going for a stroll

Bullfrog posted:

have some more bizzare articles. I should also mention that I've been seeing TheDrive so much on the ufos subreddit and I want to clarify I actually have no idea how credible of a website it is.

The drive is kinda like Popular Mechanics in terms of credibility. It's usually focused on aviation stuff but started posting credible UFO stories starting several years ago.

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

A MIRACLE posted:

dangolman I tell you what you got them uaps up in there talkin bout dang ol “Unidentified Alien Phenomena” man them little tic tags zooming at Mach 5 man talking bout “take me to your leader” man like I want to Believe

Yep

Wheeee
Mar 11, 2001

Hardness and strength are death's companions. Flexibility and softness are the embodiment of life.

space chandeliers
Apr 8, 2008

my bony fealty posted:

I give my life

not for honor

but for Lue

(bird eater)

Pooky
Aug 29, 2004

I post fox news so u don't have to 💋
Waiting for that Friday story that was hyped

space chandeliers
Apr 8, 2008

17 pages if single spaced, 12-pt courier new

70 pages if double spaced, 24-pt courier new so geriatric congress people can read it

400 pages when font changed to 72-pt wingdings for infosec

A MIRACLE
Sep 17, 2007

none of this matters in a few days we shall join the galactic federation

Sleekly
Aug 21, 2008

my bony fealty posted:

I give my life

not for honor

but for Lue

(bird eater)

A MIRACLE
Sep 17, 2007

lol if they don’t let us in

Wheeee
Mar 11, 2001

Sleekly
Aug 21, 2008

A MIRACLE posted:

none of this matters in a few days we shall join the galactic federation

ok so aitee happens, landings and greetings and baubles. welcome to the federation chumps! and an offer...anyone who wants to go see the galaxy can go. just go to your local park and board the tic tac and youre off.

would you go?

id go i think, another 40 odd years of living here or another 40 odd years of who knows what out there somewhere? id prolly gamble on that

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zisky
May 6, 2003

PM me and I will show you my tits

Sleekly posted:

ok so aitee happens, landings and greetings and baubles. welcome to the federation chumps! and an offer...anyone who wants to go see the galaxy can go. just go to your local park and board the tic tac and youre off.

would you go?

id go i think, another 40 odd years of living here or another 40 odd years of who knows what out there somewhere? id prolly gamble on that

Yes, but the close encounters ending is far too optimistic.