Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ror
Oct 21, 2010

😸Everything's 🗞️ purrfect!💯🤟

https://i.imgur.com/ADfzCI1.mp4

this is trolling

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Volcott
Mar 30, 2010

People paying American dollars to let other people know they didn't agree with someone's position on something is the lifeblood of these forums.
I accept my wrongness re: greek history.

Kenning
Jan 11, 2009

I really want to post goatse. Instead I only have these🍄.

Count Uvula posted:

Trolliing is when you put a bunch of crystallized citric acid on some sugar and gelatin :)

Thank you for your service.

Yngwie Mangosteen
Aug 23, 2007
https://twitter.com/kicknyrgios/status/1415838227127279620?s=21

Sunswipe
Feb 5, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

Read After Burning posted:

You're all good, I assumed it was nothing malicious, my response was meant as more of an FYI than being angry. :) I actually saw Bailey does a podcast (or at least collabs with) with a former Opie and Anthony guy, and was surprised to learn someone walked away from that show relatively un-chudded.

I guess I just get sensitive, as I'd seen a former friend (who came out as trans around the time Caitlyn Jenner did) go through getting asked a lot of "OH, SO LIKE CAITLYN JENNER/JARED LETO ON DALLAS BUYER'S CLUB???"
Doesn't help that Caitlyn Jenner's a garbage person. Kinda like how feminists argue for more women in politics, then Margaret Thatcher comes along and leaves everyone going "No, not like that!"

Inspector 34 posted:

I really want to make a joke about how her potential husband must have a tiny penis, having gone at it night after night without widening the gap, but I just can't get there. Does that make me gay?
If the internet has taught us anything, it's that everything is gay. Breadsticks, sex, potassium, zinc, hydrogen, copper, and argon, all Volkswagens registered between 1982 and 1985. We need to drop all pretense and gay it up.

Panfilo
Aug 27, 2011

EXISTENCE IS PAIN😬
Also Mazda Miatas apparently. Though the Cars movie confused me because those miatas seemed pretty hetero. I guess they are pan?

dialhforhero
Apr 3, 2008
Am I 🧑‍🏫 out of touch🤔? No🧐, it's the children👶 who are wrong🤷🏼‍♂️

Sunswipe posted:

Doesn't help that Caitlyn Jenner's a garbage person. Kinda like how feminists argue for more women in politics, then Margaret Thatcher comes along and leaves everyone going "No, not like that!"

If the internet has taught us anything, it's that everything is gay. Breadsticks, sex, potassium, zinc, hydrogen, copper, and argon, all Volkswagens registered between 1982 and 1985. We need to drop all pretense and gay it up.

Yo, who said anything about being straight, dog?

Cleretic
Feb 3, 2010

Ignore my posts!
I'm aggressively wrong about everything!

Panfilo posted:

Also Mazda Miatas apparently. Though the Cars movie confused me because those miatas seemed pretty hetero. I guess they are pan?

It turns out Miatas are themselves straight, but have a huge gay following. The car equivalent of Abba, basically.

Edgar Allen Ho
Apr 3, 2017

by sebmojo
lol if you post on SA in 2021 and are completely cis and hetero. It's gay all the way down.

Also, I saved this for a different thread yesterday. These two particular IOSM haven't done much lately but I keep chuckling when I look at it so have the classic:

Smol Ben is the first lol but also just loving look at Ben's godawful smirk and Jorp's thousand-yard stare. Is it the benzos or is it having to be in the same room as Benjamin Shapiro?

Screaming Idiot
Nov 26, 2007

JUST POSTING WHILE JERKIN' MY GHERKIN SITTIN' IN A PERKINS!

BEATS SELLING MERKINS.

Edgar Allen Ho posted:

lol if you post on SA in 2021 and are completely cis and hetero. It's gay all the way down.

Also, I saved this for a different thread yesterday. These two particular IOSM haven't done much lately but I keep chuckling when I look at it so have the classic:

Smol Ben is the first lol but also just loving look at Ben's godawful smirk and Jorp's thousand-yard stare. Is it the benzos or is it having to be in the same room as Benjamin Shapiro?

yes

Sunswipe
Feb 5, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

dialhforhero posted:

Yo, who said anything about being straight, dog?

You can always be gayer.

RFC2324
Jun 7, 2012

http 418

Sunswipe posted:

You can always be gayer.

We have to go gayer

*DOOOONNNNNNGGGGG*

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010

Edgar Allen Ho posted:

maybe its from when he fried his brain doing drugs and then going to Russia for a legit medical treatment where they put you in a coma.

Question Mark Mound
Jun 14, 2006

Tokyo Crystal Mew
Dancing Godzilla
Just how small is Benny Shapino anyway? Any time I hear people joke about internet manlets they end up being my height :(

Ellie Crabcakes
Feb 1, 2008

Stop emailing my boyfriend Gay Crungus

I guess I just get sensitive, as I'd seen a former friend (who came out as trans around the time Caitlyn Jenner did) go through getting asked a lot of "OH, SO LIKE CAITLYN JENNER/JARED LETO ON DALLAS BUYER'S CLUB???"
Yeah, imagine being, i dunno, a redhead and you're the only one around and the only other redhead anyone seems to know is Carrot Top.

Not to day that he's as garbage a person as C-Jen but yeah you'd be right the gently caress over it really quick.

Bringing up an adult performer, well, that might put out chaser vibes so proceed with caution.

Serperoth
Feb 21, 2013

Edgar Allen Ho posted:

benzomin shapiro

No uppercase letters, I don't want to give anyone the wrong impression

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS

Question Mark Mound posted:

Just how small is Benny Shapino anyway? Any time I hear people joke about internet manlets they end up being my height :(

Five feet four inches or thereabouts

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

To these sing-alongs 🎤of siren 🧜🏻‍♀️songs
To oohs😮 to ahhs😱 to 👏big👏applause👏
With all of my 😡anger I scream🤬 and shout📢
🇺🇸America🦅, I love you 🥰but you're freaking 💦me 😳out
Biscuit Hider

Edgar Allen Ho posted:

There was also a photoshop that went around making Ben look even smaller but IIRC JP had a very visibly elongated torso so I don't think this is the manipulated image.

Read After Burning
Feb 19, 2013

"All this, for me? 💃Ah, you didn't have to! 🥰"

Sunswipe posted:

Please tell me you've seen this!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0G6RF5ChKYQ

Question Mark Mound posted:

I believe that photo of him with Jordan Peterson is actually used to try to figure that out. Peterson is allegedly 6'1". Ben Shapiro himself claims to be 5'9", but that photo (assuming it's unedited, who knows) seems to say that is a HUGE stretch (:D) and I'd agree... I'm a 5'8" woman and my partner is a 6'1" man and our height difference is nowhere close to that image.

Regardless, I think people dunk on Shapiro for it because he lies about it, not necessarily that he's short itself. People's brains may also just be rotted height-wise, as I don't see a 5'8" dude (again, my height) and go "WHOA WHAT A MANLET". :shrug:

Yngwie Mangosteen
Aug 23, 2007
As a 5'8" dude with a 6'2" father, if that picture is unedited then Ben is closer to 5'4".

Henchman of Santa
Aug 21, 2010

Please tell me you've seen this!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0G6RF5ChKYQ

I believe that photo of him with Jordan Peterson is actually used to try to figure that out. Peterson is allegedly 6'1". Ben Shapiro himself claims to be 5'9", but that photo (assuming it's unedited, who knows) seems to say that is a HUGE stretch (:D) and I'd agree... I'm a 5'8" woman and my partner is a 6'1" man and our height difference is nowhere close to that image.

Regardless, I think people dunk on Shapiro for it because he lies about it, not necessarily that he's short itself. People's brains may also just be rotted height-wise, as I don't see a 5'8" dude (again, my height) and go "WHOA WHAT A MANLET". :shrug:

The difference between a short king and manlet is attitude. Ben is definitely the latter.

Read After Burning
Feb 19, 2013

"All this, for me? 💃Ah, you didn't have to! 🥰"

Henchman of Santa posted:

The difference between a short king and manlet is attitude. Ben is definitely the latter.

Obligatory dropping this here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wTusGC1eSEA

(Warning: cussing, fighting, and misogyny)

Some Pinko Commie
Jun 9, 2009

CNC! Easy as 1️⃣2️⃣3️⃣!
This was dumb but still funny.

https://twitter.com/cockycardi/status/1416099577317445640?s=20

Shishkahuben
Mar 5, 2009

i'm the guy claiming that "leftist wokeoid cretins" are "always" "going on tirades" in the middle of an honest-to-god manifesto

Sunswipe
Feb 5, 2016

by Fluffdaddy
Think I'd heard about it but not seen it. You'd think it wouldn't be difficult to say "I'm a pop singer, I'm not going to get involved with politics" rather than walking into a trap of Wile E. Coyote-esque obviousness.

learnincurve
May 15, 2014

Smoosh

Captain Monkey posted:

As a 5'8" dude with a 6'2" father, if that picture is unedited then Ben is closer to 5'4".

I’m 5’5” and he’s way smaller than me

Cocaine Bear
Nov 4, 2011

ACAB

Heard a rumor it's pretty gay to be gay.

E: he's short and it doesn't matter at all. He's a terrible, terrible person for many, many reasons. Talk about that and move on.

iwentdoodie
Apr 29, 2005

🤗YOU'RE WELCOME🤗

Cocaine Bear posted:

E: he's short and it doesn't matter at all. He's a terrible, terrible person for many, many reasons. Talk about that and move on.

Yeah but it's funnier because he can't ride rides

Zulily Zoetrope
Jun 1, 2011

Muldoon
It's funny because he is so concerned with conservative hypermasculinity that he lies about his height because anyone he supports considers it a severe flaw.

Also it feels like something I as a short man can safely joke about, unlike, say, his being a conservative Jew whose entire life is devoted to the reinstitution of nazism. That's just a minefield.

captainOrbital
Jan 23, 2003

Wrathchild!
💢🧒
It's funny if it makes him mad. Especially because he's such a poo poo person.

If you're out there complaining that "leftists" don't live up to traditional male stereotypes, then yeah: it's funny if you're short.

I'm short as hell but idc; I'm happy that I can drive small cars and sit on airplanes, though for some reason I have a hard time finding a medium-sized T-shirt.

Zulily Zoetrope posted:

It's funny because he is so concerned with conservative hypermasculinity that he lies about his height because anyone he supports considers it a severe flaw.

Also it feels like something I as a short man can safely joke about, unlike, say, his being a conservative Jew whose entire life is devoted to the reinstitution of nazism. That's just a minefield.

exactly

Cocaine Bear
Nov 4, 2011

ACAB

Fine, don't use height as an insult, unless it's Ben Shapiro because gently caress that piece of poo poo and his dusty ways.

learnincurve
May 15, 2014

Smoosh
Any man who wears lifts deserves to be mocked.

Josef bugman
Nov 17, 2011

Pictured: Poster prepares to celebrate Holy Communion (probablY)

This avatar made possible by a gift from the Religionthread Posters Relief Fund

Cocaine Bear posted:

Huge if true.

Cocaine Bear
Nov 4, 2011

ACAB

I wonder, do they make elevator shoes in a size US 14?

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

Cocaine Bear posted:

I wonder, do they make elevator shoes in a size US 14?

cult_hero
Jul 10, 2001

Cocaine Bear posted:

Fine, don't use height as an insult, unless it's Ben Shapiro because gently caress that piece of poo poo and his dusty ways.

Height is a legitimate form of ridicule for anyone who takes up the mantle of defending "traditional" masculinity or traditional gender roles.

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed shitposting.

Those are platform shoes, not elevator shoes. I made the same mistake at first and wanted to say "based on various Drag shows I've seen, definitely."

Elevator shoes make you taller while hopefully looking like normal shoes.

Bugsy
Jul 15, 2004

I'm thumpin'. That's
why they call me
'Thumper'.

Slippery Tilde
Its amazing how many people see a poo poo post on twitter from 2016, thought it was real again in 2020, and now still think its real.

https://twitter.com/schwarz/status/1415831240146628608

Jon is not the idiot, the idiots are in the thread that he keeps quoting.

Henchman of Santa
Aug 21, 2010

Bugsy posted:

Its amazing how many people see a poo poo post on twitter from 2016, thought it was real again in 2020, and now still think its real.

https://twitter.com/schwarz/status/1415831240146628608

Jon is not the idiot, the idiots are in the thread that he keeps quoting.

How does the University of Chicago keep churning people like this out?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pththya-lyi
Nov 8, 2009

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2020

Henchman of Santa posted:

How does the University of Chicago keep churning people like this out?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Milton_Friedman
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arnold_Harberger