Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who is the Ace of Choco Pro?
Akki
Mei-chan
Sakura-san
Anton
Chris Brookes until literally anyone on this show beats him
Yunamon
View Results

fez_machine
Nov 27, 2004
Let's go Lulu!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fez_machine
Nov 27, 2004
Masa is so coooll

fez_machine
Nov 27, 2004

kaosAG posted:

She works at his shop, haha

it's very in character that chocopro's connection to Suzuki is socks Minoru (excepting ChocoPro #1 of course)

fez_machine
Nov 27, 2004
and me??

fez_machine
Nov 27, 2004
the disrespect

this is all business from Masa

fez_machine
Nov 27, 2004
never thought I'd be saying this but booooooooooo Masa

Penguin Patrol
Mar 3, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

fez_machine posted:

never thought I'd be saying this but booooooooooo Masa

fez_machine
Nov 27, 2004
getting some 'e angles from Mei

fez_machine
Nov 27, 2004
woah Lulu dodged the hold!

fez_machine
Nov 27, 2004
nani? Lulu with the advantage

but knees up on the pencil splash. Lulu you've got to know not to hesitate by now

fez_machine
Nov 27, 2004
Lulu with the table????

DeathChicken
Jul 9, 2012

Nonsense. I have not yet begun to defile myself.

This was all Lulu's clever ploy to exhaust Masa via beating her up for ten minutes

fez_machine
Nov 27, 2004
untied shoelaces? A wrestler's worst nightmare

Penguin Patrol
Mar 3, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
i bit on that one lol

fez_machine
Nov 27, 2004
Emi cheating in Chocopro??

fez_machine
Nov 27, 2004
Masa big Feugo fan

#signfeugo

Penguin Patrol
Mar 3, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
drat this match rules

fez_machine
Nov 27, 2004
LULU GOT DQED???????

What a mess

but so much fighting spirit

Penguin Patrol
Mar 3, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
vicious lulu refusing to relinquish the hold

fez_machine
Nov 27, 2004
that's probably the best DQ finish I've ever seen as it happened

DeathChicken
Jul 9, 2012

I uh...lost track of what happened there

fez_machine
Nov 27, 2004

DeathChicken posted:

I uh...lost track of what happened there

Lulu had Masa in a hold but he went off the mat so Emi started counting 5 but Lulu was so win brained she didn't let go

DeathChicken
Jul 9, 2012

Melt Brain Dancing is the best named tag team in all wrestling

Penguin Patrol
Mar 3, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
yunamon always goes so drat hard

Penguin Patrol
Mar 3, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
that was a real fun finish

Duke Pukem
Oct 23, 2010

Three cheers for dark beer!

great match

Penguin Patrol
Mar 3, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
lol is that a trophy or a stack of presents?

kaosAG
Oct 14, 2005

Penguin Patrol posted:

lol is that a trophy or a stack of presents?

yes.

DeathChicken
Jul 9, 2012

Janken board is trying to escape

kaosAG
Oct 14, 2005
lol Chie just crazy, as usual

fez_machine
Nov 27, 2004
From the Women's Wrestling Thread: A new Lulu Pencil explainer just dropped:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2SCR64AiAPU

Only covers the first half of the Pencil Saga though.

fez_machine fucked around with this message at 20:09 on Jul 18, 2021

fez_machine
Nov 27, 2004
CHOCOPRO #136: CAN THE BEST BROS BE UNSEATED? HONESTLY I HAVEN'T PAID TOO MUCH ATTENTION TO THE TAG LEAGUE BECAUSE BB ARE SO DOMINANT
WATCH LIVE ON YOUTUBE HERE
Time: 10am (JST) / 2am (BST) / 6pm (PDT) / 9pm (EDT)

Below is Super Fan Dogglesnake's match card for tonight from Reddit. Found HERE

quote:

ASIA DREAM TAG TEAM CHAMPIONSHIP MATCH

Challenger: TropiKawaild (Yunamon & SAKI) VS Champions: Best Bros (Baliyan Akki & Mei Suruga)

TropiKawaild has won the first ever ChocoPro Tag League! Having bested the ruffians known as Melt Brain Dancing in a smashing finale to the One of a Kind League, the Powerhouse Pair earned their ChocoPro Trophy and a shot at the coveted Asia Dream Tag Championship! Yuna “Yunamon” Mizumori and SAKI (po) are one of the most eye catching and coordinated teams out there. Their vibrant charisma and raw power have led to some of the spiciest moments in ChocoPro history. Yuna was the MVP of the very first season of the series. There is just something magnetic about her personality, something indescribable about the energy she brings to wrestling. Like a hero from a comic book, Yunamon devastates her enemies with a flashy flair! Her slams, headbutts, giant swings, and absolutely brutal lariats will have you rising out of your seat. But Yunamon is way more than just a beautiful power fighter! She sings her way to the ring (a duet when paired with SAKI!), dresses in a tropical manner, and is one of the more creative members of the roster outside of wrestling (possibly only topped by RinRin, but even then it is close!). SAKI meanwhile is an incredibly ferocious contender inside Ichigaya! While she is usually seen fighting at Actwres GirlZ as the champ (of both Beginning and Colors!) the chaotic energy of Gatoh Move still runs wild in her blood. This Sumo lover (she often takes photos from live Sumo events!) has managed to create a moveset that exemplifies this hobby. Don't try to beat her in a strength contest! If you do, you'll find yourself swinging in a Campana or vader bombed into oblivion rather quickly. SAKI was actually Baliyan Akki's partner in Curly Crazy before Mei joined him to form the Best Bros! Honestly, I could go on about these two forever, since they're one of my favorite tag teams. There is just something primal about that which is Tropical and Kawaild. They have a real chance of bringing down the titans, knocking the Best Bros off their vaunted pedastools. TropiKawaild has already held those belts TWICE! Can they make it three times? They might have been able to conquer the League, but will they be able to keep this momentum going and plow straight through the top of the Division?

The Best Bros
have survived a lot of challenges. Each defense has made them stronger. Any stumbling block along the way has only improved their coordination. Baliyan Akki & Mei Suruga deliver every single time they have a bout. What is it that drives them to contiously push forward? How much longer than they keep this pace up? One thing that is certain in the chaos of Ichigaya: The Best Bros have been excellent champions. People often speak about that the title doesn't make the champ, the champ makes the title. In this case, these two have elevated those purple belts very high indeed. They treat them like they are a treasure, defending them with their very lives. This defense might just come with a cost nearly to that extent! Akki is the Ace of the promotion. That doesn't just mean he is popular (he is), nor does it just mean he wins a lot (he does!). Akki carries himself like the Ace...and represents ChocoPro well everywhere he goes. His destiny is high above the heights he can currently reach, but it is not a question of if, but when. When you see him fly through the air, transition into a complex submission, or even do a clean striking combo (somewhat of a lost art), you'll begin to understand why exactly he is the Ace. The Zephyr of Ichigaya is only one half of the team, though. The winged devil with translucent wings that moves along side those winds is known as Mei Suruga! The Apple Girl, the Red Devil, the Genius...countless epithets, with more being added to the lexicon each day. This rising prodigy is just that, a talent far beyond her years! She might claim to be from the future, but you'll be questioning it yourself when you see her enormous in ring IQ in action. How can she be so good with so little experience!? How can she be so animated, commanding your attention even when she isn't meant to? She just passed her third year in wrestling! Mei is one of the many star potential level students of Emi Sakura, and she is on course to take the wrestling world by storm. Putting these two ceiling-less rivals together in a team was a stroke of true genius, and we reap the rewards. The reign of the Best Bros has been filled with stellar defenses, fantastic bouts against guests and familiar faces alike. But everything eventually comes to an end...

Good luck, Best Bros. You'll need it!

Watch live on Youtube for free HERE

fez_machine
Nov 27, 2004
Let's go!

fez_machine
Nov 27, 2004
Yes! Chie got her deadlock shirt!

fez_machine
Nov 27, 2004
STARTO!

Penguin Patrol
Mar 3, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
BestBros are loving heeeeeeeeeeels

DeathChicken
Jul 9, 2012

Yikes, by Chocopro standards these four are beating the gently caress out of each other

Penguin Patrol
Mar 3, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
i am so scared they're going to break that mirror

Penguin Patrol
Mar 3, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
saki ded

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Penguin Patrol
Mar 3, 2005