Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

8one6
May 20, 2012

When in doubt, err on the side of Awesome!

Elephant Parade posted:

looking at this image makes me mentally photoshop a wine glass of ambiguous red liquid into her hand. thats how strong her vampire energy is

I'm unfamiliar with this anime. Is she not a vampire?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Strange Quark
Oct 15, 2012

I Failed At Anime 2022
Idols are all actors in a sense

The Colonel
Jun 8, 2013

I commute by bike!

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

8one6 posted:

I'm unfamiliar with this anime. Is she not a vampire?
shes playing a vampire for a tv show iirc

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

You cant marry the idol boats and they are the ones no one cares for... horrid event

Polsy
Mar 23, 2007

This is most likely largely to raise awareness for the upcoming console game in October, as far as I know the last time the original cast were in a gacha game was Tales of Asteria in early 2018, which was somewhat of a tie-in to what was the upcoming console game at the time. It's not a thing they seem to do, generally, though they let the Cinderella Girls cast out to play in other games pretty regularly.

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

Plutonis posted:

You cant marry the idol boats and they are the ones no one cares for... horrid event
the people love haruka and chihaya.

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

no one likes iori, known fact

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

its insane how many posts on the azur lane subreddit are just 'i dont recognize this character from doujins'. i have never used the term 'cumbrain' before but i shall now

Space Flower
Sep 10, 2014

by Games Forum
pretty wild considering all of the doujins but alas, zoomers dont have the time to dig further back than c95

Hunt11
Jul 24, 2013

Grimey Drawer
Do they even read the tags?

Willo567
Feb 5, 2015

Cheating helped me fail the test and stay on the show.

Endorph posted:

the people love haruka and chihaya.

I like Chihaya because of her character development and backstory.

Haruka is all right, and I don't get why people like Iori

Space Flower
Sep 10, 2014

by Games Forum
she's a cute and rich princess who considers you a lowly caddy for juice and pudding. in the games this results in the 'tsundere' character arc where she thinks she can make it big without your help but becomes more trusting as time goes on. her forehead is big. kugimiya rie.

Space Flower
Sep 10, 2014

by Games Forum
also she's supposedly fluent in 5 foreign languages and this just results in her calling you a pervert 6 times in different ways

dogsicle
Oct 23, 2012

kugimiya rie.

DoubleDonut
Oct 22, 2010

Fallen Rib

Space Flower posted:

her forehead is big.

had a hearty chuckle once when I looked at the Takagi-san author's twitter and just saw tons of pics of this idolmaster for this reason

Mister Facetious
Apr 21, 2007

I think I died and woke up in L.A.,
I don't know how I wound up in this place...

:canada:

Space Flower posted:

also she's supposedly fluent in 5 foreign languages and this just results in her calling you a pervert 6 times in different ways

:allears:

Space Flower
Sep 10, 2014

by Games Forum

DoubleDonut posted:

had a hearty chuckle once when I looked at the Takagi-san author's twitter and just saw tons of pics of this idolmaster for this reason

also had a hearty chuckle and saved them all to a folder

Wark Say
Feb 22, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

Hunt11 posted:

Do they even read the tags?
lol

Red Minjo
Oct 20, 2010

Out of the houses, which is the most blue?

The answer might not be be obvious at first.

Gravy Boat 2k

Space Flower posted:

also had a hearty chuckle and saved them all to a folder

A folder for anime girls with big foreheads, right next to the folder for Hidemari Sketch wideface pictures.

SatoshiMiwa
May 6, 2007

Waiting for Hidemari's 4k upscale to get the true wide-screen Yuno

Brutal Garcon
Nov 2, 2014

Captain Cappy
Aug 7, 2008

Ganaha Hibiki.

Thanks for listening.

prince of hell
May 9, 2021

Zetsubou-san
Jan 28, 2015

Cruel Bifaunidas demanded that you [stand]🧍 I require only that you [kneel]🧎

DoubleDonut posted:

Anime Discussion XXV: gifs of stairmaster's avatar

Mister Facetious
Apr 21, 2007

Mfw it's been 24 months of Covid

homeless snail
Mar 14, 2007

gonna watch some judo, in a couple minutes. the movie will start at around 4:30 I think?

homeless snail posted:

About 2PM eastern, maybe closer to 3PM, today. The Final Yawara Stream. 6 episodes of the show and then the final movie. The movie is I think, fairly standalone. No Ryomaden

https://cytu.be/r/okayletswatchanime

Grouchio
Aug 31, 2014

Mister Facetious posted:

Mfw it's been 24 months of Covid
Correction it has been 18 months

Mister Facetious
Apr 21, 2007

Grouchio posted:

Correction it has been 18 months

The w stands for when.

It's a prediction! :pseudo:

Oh God... please make it stop. :smithicide:

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

this probably isnt the best thread for that

Ibram Gaunt
Jul 22, 2009

This is the thread for restoring stairmaster's proper avatar. Not covid. Cheers!

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

Ibram Gaunt posted:

This is the thread for restoring stairmaster's proper avatar. Not covid. Cheers!

of salama from amagi brilliant park

Wark Say
Feb 22, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

Stairmaster posted:

of salama from amagi brilliant park
This one?

Grouchio
Aug 31, 2014

Wark Say posted:

This one?

Yes use this one.

Acerbatus
Jun 26, 2020

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Endorph posted:

its insane how many posts on the azur lane subreddit are just 'i dont recognize this character from doujins'. i have never used the term 'cumbrain' before but i shall now

I mean, I would not be surprised if a significant part of the AL playerbase in particular started after seeing h doujins

Space Flower
Sep 10, 2014

by Games Forum
real AL vets started in the two months of JP server preceding comiket 93 that were just twitter fanart and a few dozen loading screens uploaded to danbooru

Space Flower
Sep 10, 2014

by Games Forum
vampire(cv:kugimiya rie) was pretty good during release era so she got a ton of fanart. one of her best fanartists ended up being the artist for hatsushimo and if you compare her to vampire she really looks like vampy's sakura empire sister.

its hosed up she hasnt got an OP remodel for her service to the game.

prince of hell
May 9, 2021

homeless snail
Mar 14, 2007

congratulations, to mirin
https://twitter.com/FurukawaMirin/status/1415975682950107143

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mill Village
Jul 27, 2007

I was not expecting Sgt. Frog to have a magical girl. Like this show keeps introducing new things in each episode at a breakneck pace and it somehow works.