Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

biosterous

oh thank gently caress now my spouse can't sneak up on me all the time

thank you saoshyant for this sig!!!
gallery of sigs

he/him

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

I cannot wait to go back to being totally invisible at the end of non-binary awareness week, as I, a non-binary bisexual mixed indigenous person am normally completely imperceptible at all times.

Goons Are Gifts

69 lmao

How Wonderful!

I only have excellent ideas
that wrathful pose

-sig by Manifisto! goblin by Khanstant! News and possum by deep dish peat moss!

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~
Hell yeah the nonbinary peeps are here and they're coming for all the pronouns :black101:

I'm a pretty pony! Sig credits: How Wonderful!, Heather Papps, MAP20 Gotcha, Plant MONSTER.

Dr. Chainsaws PhD

Rarity posted:

Hell yeah the nonbinary peeps are here and they're coming for all the pronouns :black101:

can i keep mine? i worked hard for them :kiddo:

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Unfortunately due to a lack of interest, gender has been cancelled.

Queen-Of-Hearts

"I want to break your heart💔 and give you mine🫀"

I guess the new bathroom plaques are set to go then

biosterous

Mormon Nailer posted:

I cannot wait to go back to being totally invisible at the end of non-binary awareness week, as I, a non-binary bisexual mixed indigenous person am normally completely imperceptible at all times.

this concept, different specific details

gallery of sigs

he/him

tokin opposition

I don't jailbreak the androids, I set them free.

WATCH MARS EXPRESS (2023)

Mormon Nailer posted:

Drama of the Gifted Child helped me a lot when I was coming to terms with my own brain weasels.

alexandriao

How Wonderful! posted:

the griefed child

greifed in mindcraft

cruft

Mormon Nailer posted:

Oh hey it's NON-BINARY AWARENESS WEEK

You are all now aware of me

You've got it all wrong.

This is the week we're all supposed to not be unaware.

No more walking mindlessly into the street this week, hamjobs.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

cruft posted:

You've got it all wrong.

This is the week we're all supposed to not be unaware.

No more walking mindlessly into the street this week, hamjobs.

I'll have you know, this is MY ship full of sex arses and I'll wedge it firmly into the banks of this grand canal if I want to.

Dr. Chainsaws PhD

what’s this about wedging it firmly into some sex arses? :wiggle:

Dr. Chainsaws PhD

alternately: i got a grand canal for you right here *gestures like the goatman*

alexandriao

the sex arses are the last remnants of the ISO Gender Standards, before gender was abolished in 2053 :colbert:

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

I own a 55 gallon drum of J-Lube powder and I'll cry if I want to.

cruft

Mormon Nailer posted:

You had lubricating powder this whole time the sex arses were jammed into the canal? :argh:

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

cruft posted:

You had lubricating powder this whole time the sex arses were jammed into the canal? :argh:

Picture it. Suez Canal. 2020. A ship jammed to the brim with sex arses. A second ship packed with barrels of industrial lubricant powder. A collision? Sure. A match made in heaven? Certainly.

more falafel please

forums poster

Mormon Nailer posted:

considering the powder:lube ratio that would fill a medium sized lake

thanks Saoshyant and nesamdoom for the sigs!

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~

Mormon Nailer posted:

I'll have you know, this is MY ship full of sex arses and I'll wedge it firmly into the banks of this grand canal if I want to.

Godammit this is going to delay the supply of sex arses to America for a month!

I'm a pretty pony! Sig credits: How Wonderful!, Heather Papps, MAP20 Gotcha, Plant MONSTER.

Goons Are Gifts

what's the angriest sex thing you've done today

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~
Well I only woke up an hour ago so so far the angriest sex thing I've done is eat my breakfast which is neither very angry or very sexy

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

more falafel please posted:

considering the powder:lube ratio that would fill a medium sized lake

It's useful for filling kiddie pools with glitter and lube during Folsom. Which is why I bought it.

I'm good for like, a few years.

Goons Are Gifts

Rarity posted:

Well I only woke up an hour ago so so far the angriest sex thing I've done is eat my breakfast which is neither very angry or very sexy

intimately touching the pancakes, rubbing syrup on them, taking a slow and intense lick

Goons Are Gifts

what I'm saying is, I'm wrathfully gay for pancakes

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Moaning into my scrambled eggs at the all you can eat breakfast bar at Holiday Inn Express in Skokie, then doing the walk of shame back to my vacation rental.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Update: I am definitely still incredibly god damned gay, I just saw a video of Naziyah Mahmood taking about math and, well, I would date her.

more falafel please

forums poster

Goons Are Great posted:

nice try fbi

thanks Saoshyant and nesamdoom for the sigs!

cruft

Goons Are Great posted:

I dreamed I was researching a honeycomb polymer to isolate lithium ion cells as a way to prevent car fires.

Sorry, that's all I've got so far.

Dr. Chainsaws PhD

cruft posted:

I dreamed I was researching a honeycomb polymer to isolate lithium ion cells as a way to prevent car fires.

Sorry, that's all I've got so far.

that's ALMOST sexy. were the lithium ion cells at least in cute bikinis? this is crucial.

Papa Was A Video Toaster

Mormon Nailer posted:

Picture it. Suez Canal. 2020. A ship jammed to the brim with sex arses. A second ship packed with barrels of industrial lubricant powder. A collision? Sure. A match made in heaven? Certainly.

sounds like a tingler to me

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

TVsVeryOwn posted:

sounds like a tingler to me

:ninja:

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Pounded In The Butt By The Sentient Desire For The Speedy Return Of My Ship Full Of Sex Arses

Kupo!

Just follow me through this wall, I can show you things
no mortal eyes were meant
to see.

Mormon Nailer posted:

Pounded In The Butt By The Sentient Desire For The Speedy Return Of My Ship Full Of Sex Arses

:hmmyes:

biosterous

i came out to my brother when he visited yesterday and it was really easy and went great :peanut:

gallery of sigs

he/him

cruft

biosterous posted:

i came out to my brother when he visited yesterday and it was really easy and went great :peanut:

Feel-good coming out story of the year! 👍👍

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~

biosterous posted:

:toot:

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

biosterous posted:

Congratulations! :glomp:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~
Today I have actual gay wrath because Virgin Media has blocked a lesbian dating app behind their Child Safe locks even though straight dating apps are fine. I can't even complain to them cause my landlord manages the internet