Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

Move over, nedroid, we've got a new fourth panel expert in the house!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ajon
Aug 8, 2007
'VRROOOMMM!!!' roared the car. 'SPRUITS!' said gramma.

SimonChris posted:

The style of the first page kinda reminds me of the classic Lord of the Rings illustrations by Queen Margrethe II of Denmark:

Say what you will about our beloved queen, but she draws a mean Nazgûl. It's a pity she didn't get into webcomics.

Tove Jansson (of Moomin fame) also illustrated the Hobbit, here's Gollum:

Imgur gallery.

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

Johnny Aztec posted:

orangutan being recused from a brothel

"sorry, i can't work here due to a conflict of interest. ook."

SimonChris
Apr 24, 2008

The Baron's daughter is missing, and you are the man to find her. No problem. With your inexhaustible arsenal of hard-boiled similes, there is nothing you can't handle.
Grimey Drawer
Post Your Favorite (or Request): I'm existing just for listing!!! › The video I saw, years ago, of an orangutan being recused from a brothel still haunts me.

Edit: Is that too long? Maybe just "An orangutan being recused from a brothel still haunts me."

SimonChris has a new favorite as of 20:20 on Jul 19, 2021

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

Those Queen Margrethe illustrations are amazing, I hope to see the day when an adaptation based on these would be made.

SimonChris
Apr 24, 2008

The Baron's daughter is missing, and you are the man to find her. No problem. With your inexhaustible arsenal of hard-boiled similes, there is nothing you can't handle.
Grimey Drawer

By popular demand posted:

Those Queen Margrethe illustrations are amazing, I hope to see the day when an adaptation based on these would be made.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LOVCIvpRaTE

She did découpage sets for an adaption of H.C. Andersen's "The Wild Swans" some time ago. I would love to see a higher-budget international production with this kind of art style.

http://www.meridian.org/wildswans/aboutartist.html

SimonChris has a new favorite as of 20:54 on Jul 19, 2021

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002

SimonChris posted:

Post Your Favorite (or Request): I'm existing just for listing!!! › The video I saw, years ago, of an orangutan being recused from a brothel still haunts me.

Edit: Is that too long? Maybe just "An orangutan being recused from a brothel still haunts me."

PYF Comic: sorry, i can't work here due to a conflict of interest. ook

imo

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002
Hitmen for Destiny #26: Big Bear

Lostclock focusing on the important things, as usual

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed shitposting.

Son of Thunderbeast posted:

Lostclock focusing on the important things, as usual

Starting to think he's an rear end in a top hat.

Tenebrais
Sep 2, 2011

I think I might be starting to see what people like about Hitmen for Destiny. It kind of reminds me of Problem Sleuth in the way it's pulling its weird mechanics together.

Splicer
Oct 16, 2006

from hell's heart I cast at thee
🧙🐀🧹🌙🪄🐸

Tenebrais posted:

I think I might be starting to see what people like about Hitmen for Destiny. It kind of reminds me of Problem Sleuth in the way it's pulling its weird mechanics together.
https://youtu.be/vuHWB_sJi2Y?t=202

Disco Pope
Dec 6, 2004

Top Class!

Tenebrais posted:

Yeah, it's very creative, I can see the charm in it more now.

Ziv Zulander
Mar 24, 2017

ZZ for short

Hitmen for destiny is good as hell, and the best part about it is how all the loose threads manage to come together

Mr. Sunshine
May 15, 2008

This is a scrunt that has been in space too long and become a Lunt (Long Scrunt)

Fun Shoe

I just love that he was twerked to death to the drum part of "In the air tonight".

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

It's okay if you have any questions.

Baba Yaga Fanboy
May 18, 2011

It cannot be said enough

gently caress Scott Adams

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

Oh my God

I knew Scott Adams was a poo poo, but I didn't realize Dilbert itself had straight-up turned into angry right wing facebook posts :911:

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
I don't think Scott Adams writes all of his comics nowadays. For all we know, Chug might literally be pumping out regular Dilberts on the side.

E: If you read the real Dilbert comic without knowing anything about Scott Adams, you'd probably think the funny part was how pathetic Dilbert was.

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002
I drink prune juice to keep myself pumping out regular dilberts too, so I get it

Empty Sandwich
Apr 22, 2008

goatse mugs

dude is able to affirm the Wachowskis' identity, slam the later part of their oeuvre, and make the main dunk on Scott Adams

powerful

Johnny Aztec
Jan 30, 2005

by Hand Knit
.......Gamer Dilbert, I would glady go to lunch with you and listen to your diatribe. I'll even buy.

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

Who would have thought that this would have ended up lowballing Scott Adams' garbage brain:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ehYZuWG_8Ws

and it wasn't even made very long ago Adams had been known to be poo poo long before

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed shitposting.
What the gently caress is Dilbert wearing in the Scott Adam cartoon?

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Skwirl posted:

What the gently caress is Dilbert wearing in the Scott Adam cartoon?

Polo shirt and lanyard

Kennel
May 1, 2008

BAWWW-UNH!
They switched to more contemporary it company dress code in 2014.

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Kennel posted:

They switched to more contemporary it company dress code in 2014.

What the gently caress?

Baron von Eevl
Jan 24, 2005

WHITE NOISE
GENERATOR

🔊😴

Are the dates wrong or did Gamer Dilbert accurately predict a woman with hemispherical hair and a purple top asking Dilbert out for lunch? Is this like a recurring thing where this girl asks a CHUD out for some reason and she always wears purple?

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

Baron von Eevl posted:

Are the dates wrong or did Gamer Dilbert accurately predict a woman with hemispherical hair and a purple top asking Dilbert out for lunch? Is this like a recurring thing where this girl asks a CHUD out for some reason and she always wears purple?

Which do you think is more likely dude.

Baron von Eevl
Jan 24, 2005

WHITE NOISE
GENERATOR

🔊😴
So Shadow does ghostwrite Dilbert!

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat
Women are scary though. They have rows of razor sharp teeth and can swim at incredible speeds. They haven't needed to evolve in millions of years because they are already nature's perfect killing machines.

Edit: sharks poo poo I was thinking of sharks.

luchadornado
Oct 7, 2004

A boombox is not a toy!

its an easy mistake to make, given they both have such smooth skin

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

It's okay if you have any questions.

Baron von Eevl posted:

https://twitter.com/ShadowPowerup/status/1417274058773831681

Ditocoaf
Jun 1, 2011

Len
Jan 21, 2008

Pouches, bandages, shoulderpad, cyber-eye...

Bitchin'!

Seaniqua
Mar 12, 2004

"We'll see how the first year goes. But people better get us now, because we're going to keep getting better and better."
the wario noir comic is loving excellent

Yngwie Mangosteen
Aug 23, 2007
I know this was posted before but I’m so glad our thread gave fools infinite the push he needed to make more nedroid.

https://twitter.com/nedroid/status/1417142715880464392?s=21

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

I can never remember who amongst us makes what.
Is Nooner the Gentle Likpas creator?

haha made you look it up

World War Mammories
Aug 25, 2006

aw man I haven't thought about dubblebaby in a while, it's good, you should continue to post it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Philippe
Aug 9, 2013

(she/her)

By popular demand posted:

I can never remember who amongst us makes what.
Is Nooner the Gentle Likpas creator?

haha made you look it up

Lol as if I don't know what Gentle Likpas are