Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Potato Salad
Oct 23, 2014

nobody cares

"we have spent 13 months proving that goon swarm is at least a near peer of the literal entire rest of the galaxy, so we are going to cut them out of a high sec citadel deal that is dependent on having a plurality of power vested in the trading hub's survival"

what

Potato Salad fucked around with this message at 15:39 on Jul 20, 2021

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

FRT has played it smart. They know that when the dust settles and no matter what happens, none of the current WWB combatants is going to put them as #1 on their poo poo list.

Even TEST is mainly only still here because they know exactly what would happen to them if the coalition of the blue waffle donut fell apart, the papis have openly said so on several occasions.

Otacon
Aug 13, 2002

Potato Salad posted:

"we have spent 13 months proving that goon swarm is at least a near peer of the literal entire rest of the galaxy, so we are going to cut them out of a high sec citadel deal that is dependent on having a plurality of power vested in the trading hub's survival"

what

If they're desperate enough, why not? It's not like papi has a good track record with critical thinking or cause and effects

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

I know we're not supposed to, but I'm secretly hoping they do it. All-out war, gently caress these pubbies.

Erulisse
Feb 12, 2019

A bad poster trying to get better.
I too am looking forward to shoot at TTT keepstar and guarding the deployment of our own one

Sickening
Jul 16, 2007

Black summer was the best summer.

Erulisse posted:

I too am looking forward to shoot at TTT keepstar and guarding the deployment of our own one

There is no guarding possible, that is the point of the agreement.

Foehammer007
Dec 7, 2011

by Pragmatica
"Due to PAPI being unable to use supercapitals and faced unfair mechanics, their players are declining from attrition and their enthusiasm has suffered."

lol

Foehammer007
Dec 7, 2011

by Pragmatica
this is why goons must die, unfair mechanics grr

Zazz Razzamatazz
Apr 19, 2016

by sebmojo
Hello, everyone. I’m Noraus. This alliance update also contains three parts. WWB2's upcoming final battle; the conflict and complementarity between FRT and TTC; The Great Heist reserve bank robbery.

The 1DQ constellation and its anti-induced bridge jump star city overtime combination has withstood thousands of attacks for 90 days. It must be said that Mitani has cultivated a group of dead men in the past 365 days. The weekly meeting of the bee fluctuates between 900 and 1,300 people, which is very stable. Mitani never seemed to care about not understanding the mechanism of member fatigue. This is completely different from the mobilization mechanism of TEST and other 00 alliances. We alliance leaders think that they understand human nature and game mechanics, so we launched WWB2, but this The tireless raging bee colony is indeed beyond everyone's expectations.

We tried a frontal single-point attack, a two-way 1DQ E-V attack, and a multilateral stealth projection of T3 behind enemy lines; replacement of overheavy sudden battles with light sudden bombardment; and numerous battles on reddit. The bees spent two months perfecting their defense plan, which gave the members great satisfaction and pride, and they began to surpass the coalition forces in numbers in various time zones. Because the coalition forces were unable to use flagships and faced extremely unfair mechanisms, their natural numbers gradually declined, and their enthusiasm was frustrated.

The coalition command began to talk about the concept of a long-term blockade. Blocked the small production of bees in Gao'an, set up its own big fish mining fleet in Di'an to attract bee population, skipped cargo transportation in the NPC Jedi blockade space station, and cleared all the alliance buildings that were ambiguous with bees in the homeland. These strategies did not get the desired effect: the bees used NPC00 and 1DQ as their flight decks, frequently used hidden bombardment to assault the daily production of the coalition forces, covering the source of Qiurisi and bass, and killing more than 20 big fish within 2 months. At this time, the two forces of Dreadbomb. and XIX/AOM in the southeast direction were vying for Imeseia and Absolute Path, which also distracted some of the coalition forces.

We understand that there are two ways in front of us. Either we are prepared to give the members fun for a long time and keep the Jedi blockade, which means that the coalition forces must orderly communicate with each other internally to create some content; or adopt methods that have never been done before, regardless of cost and cost. Scored 1DQ. The headquarters decided to announce these decisions simultaneously on the 24th for all alliances, hoping to end WWB within 60 days. FRT-CN will have a meeting at 8 pm on the 25th. The above is all the contents of WWB.

In 2018, after TEST and FRT signed an armistice agreement and got a Star City ISK from me, they rivets the only Star City in Gaoan as the Tranquility Trading Tower, or TTT for short. This building earns commissions every month by charging intermediary fees for large orders such as PLEX. PH and Panfam quickly declared war on TTT, and FRT also entered Gaoan several times under the leadership of the then FC triumphant to fight with TEST Bees and Gaoan mercenaries. But this high security competition was abruptly terminated by a behind-the-scenes trade. FRT and Panfam were left out of the agreement. PH TEST GOONS divided the profits of TTT with different shares and several Gaoan managers, which was called the TTC organization.

This unreasonable and unequal monopoly has come to an end. We moved from the drone zone to Silent Valley to slowly clean up the nearby indigenous people and link low security. I think FRT competes for the Volgo star market, which is the full EVE market. The opportunity to share is finally ripe. Last week, the Alliance launched its Star City in Oijanen, Volgo, which will soon be open to the entire universe. The Winter Chamber of Commerce will integrate small suppliers, and the alliance will deliver goods to the Volgo market as a whole. The stability of TTC was also greatly weakened by WWB, and the bee and the crocodile wanted to kill each other. At this time, more than ever, we need internal unity and value friends who have a special sense and ambition for the EVE industrial market. At the same time, the pig coin (that is, the token of the Panda Investment Company) will start to subscribe when the Chamber of Commerce begins to prepare for the Ou Jialun competition. We will fully start this market in mid-August.

Finally, the Reserve Bank can be used to draw money. First and foremost, I hope you remember that this version is called GREAT HEIST instead of GREAT HARVEST. The most important thing is to snatch other people's beloved things, conquer what is not yours, go to Esofitapolis and have a happy harvest.

Osha’s Reserve Bank 1.2T, Preggenfor 300B, Bloodline 700B, Silent Valley 1.7T. There will be 4 quadrants in the game, with two ESS unlocking cards in each quadrant, high and low speed. The Bloodline Silent Valley uses the same type of card, while the drone zone uses another type. The Alliance will place an order to receive this ESS key in 4-HW Star City. Our attitude towards the Reserve Bank is this:

Silent Valley Terbut Reserve Bank belongs to you, belongs to the strong, belongs to the members who actively defend Silent Valley Terbut. The reserve bank alliances under these two star-region FRT sovereign galaxies have completely freed up member self-collection. Osha’s bloodline, the reserve banks of the two star regions, unfortunately, the Alliance has to take them all. Uncle, I love money the most. These two star regions have accumulated a lot of FRT contributions in the past two years, and the 1.9T gross income can well solve our financial dilemma. Alliance FC will lead the team back to the drone area to take money, depending on our unlock card. It is estimated that each person can withdraw 1B isk in 15 minutes. As long as we have enough unlock cards, we can withdraw the reserve bank relatively quickly. Of course, it is inevitable to be stolen, so everyone should go to Low Security to swipe the unlock card quickly. Non-WC Blue Plus found that in WC ESS, you must kill first and then seek diplomacy. Similarly, you can't steal the Blue Plus star system's ESS.

MrTargetPractice
Mar 17, 2004

If I got my rear end kicked in a game by soneone constantly I would reach out to them and try to learn from them. Not piss my pants and cry about them being cheaters or whatever. But I'm only mostly maladjusted instead on entirely.

Charles 1998
Sep 27, 2007

by VideoGames

Zazz Razzamatazz posted:

We tried a frontal single-point attack, a two-way 1DQ E-V attack, and a multilateral stealth projection of T3 behind enemy lines; replacement of overheavy sudden battles with light sudden bombardment; and numerous battles on reddit.

The best part of the entire thing.

Foehammer007
Dec 7, 2011

by Pragmatica
Pandafam rules the galaxy now

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

Charles 1998 posted:

The best part of the entire thing.

Can't believe they didn't win despite numerous battles on Reddit

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Obscure to all except those well-versed in Yuuzhan Vong lore.
So how many active pilots would Frat add to the blue donut?

ShaneMacGowansTeeth
May 22, 2007

I think this is it... I think this is how it ends
Didn't Frat pull all of their Supers back to the Drones?

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

MrTargetPractice posted:

If I got my rear end kicked in a game by soneone constantly I would reach out to them and try to learn from them. Not piss my pants and cry about them being cheaters or whatever. But I'm only mostly maladjusted instead on entirely.

This is how I get good at other games and it sure as hell applies in Eve too

Otacon
Aug 13, 2002

While waging numerous battles on Reddit I've seen a few TTT posts

"It would bankrupt goons quicker" sounds like a good reason if you have no idea about goons financial situation

"It would split goons up between highsec and 1DQ" sounds like a good reason if you completely discount multiboxing or the thousand alpha accounts littered around the universe

"Fighting on two fronts will burn out goons" sounds like a good reason if you completely misunderstand goons

Basically "Goons should be cut out of the TTT deal" sounds like a good idea if you want to cut yourself out of the next TTT

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

I just love that we can smell the desperation, 13 months into their war of extermination. Remember that we did this, together. That third Eve of Empires book will be written at one point, and unlike others we won't have to be ashamed of ourselves when we read it.

Johnny Five-Jaces
Jan 21, 2009

i will remember that I dropped my marshal on papi dummies and made some good posts on goon fleet dot com

i am the hero of the goon swarmfederation

OAquinas
Jan 27, 2008

Biden has sat immobile on the Iron Throne of America. He is the Master of Malarkey by the will of the gods, and master of a million votes by the might of his inexhaustible calamari.
An all out assault on 1DQ?

So be it, Jedi blockade.

Mr. Grinch
Jul 2, 2007

They say that the Grinch's small heart grew three sizes that day.
this doesnt make any loving sense, if their aim is to enrich themselves with a great heist (dropping another offshore KS, stealing the ESS banks) why would they want to end the war sooner rather than later?
FRT would be in a better position to quietly siphon TTT isk if everyone else is caught up on deployment. If the war ends there is nothing preventing those players from spending their time shooting this new tower

Bob Socko
Feb 20, 2001

Mr. Grinch posted:

this doesnt make any loving sense, if their aim is to enrich themselves with a great heist (dropping another offshore KS, stealing the ESS banks) why would they want to end the war sooner rather than later?
FRT would be in a better position to quietly siphon TTT isk if everyone else is caught up on deployment. If the war ends there is nothing preventing those players from spending their time shooting this new tower

I think it's a two-part announcement - war stuff, and a separate bit reminding them to rob hostile banks, not friendly banks.

Dik Hz
Feb 22, 2004

Fun with Science

In a way, it's kinda a good time to not own any space, because there's going to be a lot of drama around who gets reserve banks.

dialhforhero
Apr 3, 2008
Am I 🧑‍🏫 out of touch🤔? No🧐, it's the children👶 who are wrong🤷🏼‍♂️

Solus posted:

So all of you fucks spammed like 30 threads about poo poo going down in t5z tonight and I took the bait and resubbed....

...just to learn that you guys are major pussies and can't form to fight us. Even after bluing snuff, rotte, nsh, poaching some retards from nc and whoever else joined your clown circus. Instead of fighting you have your poo poo clown leader Mittani insult people irl. So yeah, gently caress all of you.

Feel free to downvote, this place turned into a goon forum afterall. But remember, you guys are loving pussies that can only talk poo poo on reddit.

I am beginning to like this post. Someone new do it in a few hours.

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

I love it when our poo poo clown leader Mittani insults people

Dalmuti
Apr 8, 2007
An additional fleet of roughly 800 Titans and 2500 supers has been built in secret in the last year since the war began. These will be moved in from the north and brought to bear Soon(tm).

The basic plan is a classic pincer move, where we will put massive fleets on both the 1DQ and 3-D gates, and essentially force Goons to choose between defending 1DQ or the rest of their pocket. Rinse-Repeat until our two fleets meet in the middle for Goons' "last stand" keep.

Then the plan is to camp the remains of Goons fleet into Irmalin, where we expect some portion of it to eventually escape, but not without significant additional losses.

At the completion of this action, we estimate that the Goon fleet should have been reduced to roughly 300 Titans - a number that is manageable for the individual PAPI members. At that point the war will be considered a victory, and PAPI will devolve into a mutual defense pact with respect to Goons specifically, but standings will otherwise be reset.

Any other questions?

Zazz Razzamatazz
Apr 19, 2016

by sebmojo

Dalmuti posted:

An additional fleet of roughly 800 Titans and 2500 supers has been built in secret in the last year since the war began. These will be moved in from the north and brought to bear Soon(tm).

The basic plan is a classic pincer move, where we will put massive fleets on both the 1DQ and 3-D gates, and essentially force Goons to choose between defending 1DQ or the rest of their pocket. Rinse-Repeat until our two fleets meet in the middle for Goons' "last stand" keep.

Then the plan is to camp the remains of Goons fleet into Irmalin, where we expect some portion of it to eventually escape, but not without significant additional losses.

At the completion of this action, we estimate that the Goon fleet should have been reduced to roughly 300 Titans - a number that is manageable for the individual PAPI members. At that point the war will be considered a victory, and PAPI will devolve into a mutual defense pact with respect to Goons specifically, but standings will otherwise be reset.

Any other questions?

Yes, isn’t the rest of the pocket behind 1DQ?

raminasi
Jan 25, 2005

a last drink with no ice

Zazz Razzamatazz posted:

Yes, isn’t the rest of the pocket behind 1DQ?

N-8 is our actual secret home base. If it falls, all is lost!

ShaneMacGowansTeeth
May 22, 2007

Dalmuti posted:

Any other questions?

Marcus Murphy has changed narratives so many times, I think it's given them tonal whiplash

Potato Salad
Oct 23, 2014

nobody cares

Dalmuti posted:

Any other questions?

source this quote

Dalmuti
Apr 8, 2007
mr mcgowan is spot on. thats a marcusmurphy post

Otacon
Aug 13, 2002

well with 800 new Titans and 2500 new supers, I'm glad papi will finally be able to provide SRP for M2

ShaneMacGowansTeeth
May 22, 2007

I enjoy dunking on Marcus Murphy, though he did duck out of Reddit when even Vily told him to shut the gently caress up trying to spin the containment/cold war narrative bullshit

Foehammer007
Dec 7, 2011

by Pragmatica
the goon line will never falter

the jedi blockade stands strong

Zazz Razzamatazz
Apr 19, 2016

by sebmojo
Of course a bunch of crabs would be dreaming of a classic pincer move…

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Uh huh. And why wasn’t this incredible secret super fleet used say 3 months ago?

Gwyneth Palpate
Jun 7, 2010

Do you want your breadcrumbs highlighted?

~SMcD

Shimrra Jamaane posted:

Uh huh. And why wasn’t this incredible secret super fleet used say 3 months ago?

because they obviously built it from scratch. post-scarcity.

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Gwyneth Palpate posted:

because they obviously built it from scratch. post-scarcity.

See I won EVE several years ago so I’m not up to date on the nitty gritty details of logistics. This would be literally impossible right? Especially in secret.

Gwyneth Palpate
Jun 7, 2010

Do you want your breadcrumbs highlighted?

~SMcD

Shimrra Jamaane posted:

See I won EVE several years ago so I’m not up to date on the nitty gritty details of logistics. This would be literally impossible right? Especially in secret.

I'm not really up to date either, sadly. There are ways to find out, but IDK if they work any more.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zazz Razzamatazz
Apr 19, 2016

by sebmojo

Shimrra Jamaane posted:

Emperor Palpatine did it in the last Star Wars movie, so checkmate. :colbert: