Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ferrinus
Jun 19, 2003

i'm finding this quite easy, i guess in part because i'm a fast type but also because i have a coherent mental model of the world

xtal posted:

Normally North Korea stan is kind of a mask off affair.

the only person who's had to go mask off is you, as you've revealed that your worldview is actually just rooted in reflexively jeering at nonwhite people rather than any kind of political thought

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ferrinus
Jun 19, 2003

i'm finding this quite easy, i guess in part because i'm a fast type but also because i have a coherent mental model of the world
liberalism is just racism

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

xtal posted:

Normally North Korea stan is kind of a mask off affair.

yeah but we're in the communism forum. none of us have to pretend to be liberals as to not make grandma have a shouting match at the dinner table. im not sure any real leftist could have any serious problem with north Korea once they perform the absolute minimum of self education.

xtal
Jan 9, 2011

by Fluffdaddy

Ferrinus posted:

the only person who's had to go mask off is you, as you've revealed that your worldview is actually just rooted in reflexively jeering at nonwhite people rather than any kind of political thought

Wtf are you even talking about? Does this post have any basis in reality?

PhilippAchtel
May 31, 2011

You claim to be anarchist, but you have thoroughly owned me.

Curious.

Ferrinus
Jun 19, 2003

xtal posted:

Wtf are you even talking about? Does this post have any basis in reality?

well, earlier in this thread you pretended to have objections to communism or arguments for anarchism, but now it's turned out that you just wanted to go "bwaaahhh??" at anyone contradicting the received wisdom of team america: world police

my bony fealty
Oct 1, 2008

anarchists sure love US propaganda about non-white countries lol

both mindlessly consuming it and contributing to spread it

docbeard
Jul 19, 2011

I also have an opinion about North Korea.

xtal
Jan 9, 2011

by Fluffdaddy

Ferrinus posted:

well, earlier in this thread you pretended to have objections to communism or arguments for anarchism, but now it's turned out that you just wanted to go "bwaaahhh??" at anyone contradicting the received wisdom of team america: world police

Who supports america here? That's like a filter for posting here to begin with.

I remember someone once told me I was parroting the Department of Defense. That was so funny. My handlers would really hate to hear my opinions about the Department of Defense.

Sedisp
Jun 20, 2012

xtal posted:

Who supports america here? That's like a filter for posting here to begin with.

I remember someone once told me I was parroting the Department of Defense. That was so funny. My handlers would really hate to hear my opinions about the Department of Defense.

It's not that you work for the DoD it's just that you're parroting propaganda by them completely blindly because it suits your ideology. Like there's been multiple videos by western journalists about how the US depiction of North Korea is bullshit and instead of arguing that their government is still not ideal in the same way other third world governments are not ideal you keep reflexively going back to the devilish north Koreans hate freedom.

I expect you do the same thing with china which I am suuuuure is just coincidence.

MLSM
Apr 3, 2021

by Azathoth
America banned tourism to North Korea after that guy came back brain damaged, right?

drat

xtal
Jan 9, 2011

by Fluffdaddy

Sedisp posted:

It's not that you work for the DoD it's just that you're parroting propaganda by them completely blindly because it suits your ideology. Like there's been multiple videos by western journalists about how the US depiction of North Korea is bullshit and instead of arguing that their government is still not ideal in the same way other third world governments are not ideal you keep reflexively going back to the devilish north Koreans hate freedom.

I expect you do the same thing with china which I am suuuuure is just coincidence.

Anti-statism is a lifestyle. Just because the states hate each other that doesn't mean it's propaganda to hate them too. Otherwise the USA could just write a blog post about anything and it would be immune to criticism.

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
lmfao. anti-statism. kill yourself my man.

xtal
Jan 9, 2011

by Fluffdaddy

Larry Parrish posted:

lmfao. anti-statism. kill yourself my man.

Bruh you haven't even been back for 24 hours and you're instantly telling people to kill themselves. How are you still here lol

F Stop Fitzgerald
Dec 12, 2010

calling it a lifestyle is far more revealing lol

Fortaleza
Feb 21, 2008

The pit needs new meat, this one's all strung out and used now. Someone send it back to the discord or whatever it's from and get us a freshie

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

(and can't post for 21 days!)

i get so mad when i see a statist i have to listen to my music

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Iq8_2bjJqbo

Sedisp
Jun 20, 2012

xtal posted:

Anti-statism is a lifestyle. Just because the states hate each other that doesn't mean it's propaganda to hate them too. Otherwise the USA could just write a blog post about anything and it would be immune to criticism.

Nah I just don't think you've really thought much about your ideology beyond an overinflated sense of rugged individualism. I mean you like the Black panthers despite them being dirty statists. I have no idea how you square that with the rest

PhilippAchtel
May 31, 2011

F Stop Fitzgerald posted:

calling it a lifestyle is far more revealing lol

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Sedisp posted:

Nah I just don't think you've really thought much about your ideology beyond an overinflated sense of rugged individualism. I mean you like the Black panthers despite them being dirty statists. I have no idea how you square that with the rest

not liking the black panthers would be racist, and xtal needs to be a good person

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!
When I get angry at statists I draw a giant anarchy symbol on my parent's house

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

xtal, would you say the right honorable Elijah Mohammed was both right and honorable?

xtal
Jan 9, 2011

by Fluffdaddy

Sedisp posted:

There's like a sliver of difference between anarchists and communists. It's nothing worth fighting over. I can see when communists do good work and appreciate that. It happens really often!

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer
whats the anarchist lifestyle?

xtal
Jan 9, 2011

by Fluffdaddy

fits my needs posted:

Depression

Sedisp
Jun 20, 2012

xtal posted:

There's like a sliver of difference between anarchists and communists. It's nothing worth fighting over. I can see when communists do good work and appreciate that. It happens really often!

Again, how do you square an organization that if given the opportunity would create a Marxist-Leninist state with all states should be hated.

Like if someone's goal was to build a thing I was ideologically opposed to I would certainly not describe them positively merely because of their volunteer work. If their positives are worth praise regardless why do you get mad at people pointing out that sometimes North Korea does things that are good?

xtal
Jan 9, 2011

by Fluffdaddy

Sedisp posted:

Again, how do you square an organization that if given the opportunity would create a Marxist-Leninist state with all states should be hated.

Like if someone's goal was to build a thing I was ideologically opposed to I would certainly not describe them positively merely because of their volunteer work. If their positives are worth praise regardless why do you get mad at people pointing out that sometimes North Korea does things that are good?

I concede to people whose boots are on the ground and get things done. Proof is praxis. They're also punching up, if they were on the upper hand of centuries of systemic oppression I wouldn't be as supportive.

Sedisp
Jun 20, 2012

xtal posted:

I concede to people whose boots are on the ground and get things done. Proof is praxis. They're also punching up, if they were on the upper hand of centuries of systemic oppression I wouldn't be as supportive.

So.... North Korea has been crushed by most world governments from the beginning of their existence

?????

Like legitimately is it just rooting for the undedog? Goddamn america is a poisoned nation.

Terminal autist
May 17, 2018

by vyelkin

xtal posted:

Bruh you haven't even been back for 24 hours and you're instantly telling people to kill themselves. How are you still here lol

Its weird you brag about having a bunch of people on ignore but dont put the person who is the most cruel to you on ignore.

xtal
Jan 9, 2011

by Fluffdaddy

Terminal autist posted:

Its weird you brag about having a bunch of people on ignore but dont put the person who is the most cruel to you on ignore.

I only have one person on ignore, and I think the exclusivity of it makes it really special. Normally other people effectively put themselves on ignore by getting probated constantly.

Yossarian-22
Oct 26, 2014

xtal posted:

I'm really enjoying this position I'm in where I've forced you all to defend North Korea. You can't denounce them without losing face, but you all know it's ridiculous to do so. I win either way!

I personally don't "defend DPRK" but I understand why the U.S. killing 1/8th of its people and enforcing horrific sanctions on them has made them resort to being a military dictatorship, and I support them having nukes to defend themselves against U.S. aggression, and the memes are good. If you can't understand that position then you need to get a life.

Why does an American's position on DPRK matter when you can easily call on your own government to stop enforcing brutal sanctions against North Koreans, whereas you have no influence on the policies of Kim Jong-un? If you don't intend to answer questions like mine in good faith then it's obvious that you are only on these forums to poo poo them up and that you are incredibly anti-fun. I have more in common with anarchism than Marxism-Leninism on many issues (I'm neither) and I despise you. Everyone does.

PhilippAchtel
May 31, 2011

Yossarian-22 posted:

I personally don't "defend DPRK" but I understand why the U.S. killing 1/8th of its people and enforcing horrific sanctions on them has made them resort to being a military dictatorship, and I support them having nukes to defend themselves against U.S. aggression, and the memes are good. If you can't understand that position then you need to get a life.

Why does an American's position on DPRK matter when you can easily call on your own government to stop enforcing brutal sanctions against North Koreans, whereas you have no influence on the policies of Kim Jong-un? If you don't intend to answer questions like mine in good faith then it's obvious that you are only on these forums to poo poo them up and that you are incredibly anti-fun. I have more in common with anarchism than Marxism-Leninism on many issues (I'm neither) and I despise you. Everyone does.

:drat:

xtal
Jan 9, 2011

by Fluffdaddy

Yossarian-22 posted:

What on earth makes you think I like sanctions? I support bitcoin just for that purpose and let me tell you, I get no respect, but that's a whole other can of worms.

John Charity Spring
Nov 4, 2009

SCREEEEE
okay this is a left anarchist toblerone triangular thing right

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Lmao @ just admitting you're a lifestylist like it's some sort of virtue that elevated you above the icky lumpen and materialists

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

I am Metango, Galactic Governor

xtal posted:

I'm really enjoying this position I'm in where I've forced you all to defend North Korea. You can't denounce them without losing face, but you all know it's ridiculous to do so. I win either way!

https://youtu.be/G_DOpV5n3R8

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

I am Metango, Galactic Governor

fits my needs posted:

according to the last troll it's apparently Bum Fights forever

xtal
Jan 9, 2011

by Fluffdaddy

You have been banned from Pyongyang

Pentecoastal Elites