Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

Shwqa posted:

God I love that boar. Looks like raise dead, potion of illusion, teron, and Nzoth are your standard ways to copy it.

Edit: Oh druid has a ton of ways to copy beast and taunt units (you would have to give it taunt). Luckily germination actually copies and gives the copy taunt.

Don’t forget Dire Frenzy, Selective Breeder, and Shan’do for hunter

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cant Ride A Bus
Apr 9, 2012

"Batman, Bruce Wayne. Bruce Wayne, Batman. Or have you met?"

Scrub-Niggurath posted:

Don’t forget Dire Frenzy, Selective Breeder, and Shan’do for hunter

This is my plan. Also Teron to kill and resummon them.

Julio Cruz
May 19, 2006
that Boar is going to be banned from Wild within a week

Boar - 7 turn Togwaggle's Scheme - Flik Skyshiv gets you the weapon on t8

Olpainless
Jun 30, 2003
... Insert something brilliantly witty here.

Julio Cruz posted:

That doesn't kill them though.

This thing will be a nightmare in Amara priest though

Sir Lemming
Jan 27, 2009

It's a piece of JUNK!

Julio Cruz posted:

I have to assume destroying them in your deck isn't the same thing as them dying though. But that general idea should still work pretty well I suppose.

Firebert
Aug 16, 2004
https://twitter.com/glormagic/status/1417915287798620160

gandlethorpe
Aug 16, 2008

:gowron::m10:
Too slow for wild lol

Desert Bus
May 9, 2004

Take 1 tablet by mouth daily.

Julio Cruz posted:

But I win before that why would I care lol

Blooming Brilliant
Jul 12, 2010

Julio Cruz posted:

Your wish is my suggestion!

Or alternatively you're dead before then :v:

Edit: Oh I thought it destroyed A mana crystal :stare:

Acerbatus
Jun 26, 2020

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Only the most topical pop culture references here at blizzard!

Desert Bus posted:

But I win before that why would I care lol

yeah it's always kinda funny seeing people go 'wow this is broken in wild' who clearly don't play wild :v:

Kinda another win con for priest? sit at 1 mana with the new deathrattle discover card and some raise deads can get you enough copies.

Yestermoment posted:

Now THIS is a drakkari enchanter gimmick that will be wild. 🤪

It's worse troublemaker, might still be ok.

Acerbatus fucked around with this message at 20:29 on Jul 21, 2021

AnacondaHL
Feb 15, 2009

I'm the lead trumpet player, playing loud and high is all I know how to do.

MinionOfCthulhu posted:

This is the most fun I’ve had playing Hearthstone which means it’s going to be nerfed any minute now

The deck is fairly legit, I've been testing it in Top200 Legend despite Priest and Control Warrior being around in good numbers, and it's possible I'm the only player on ladder playing Speaker Gidra in the list.

Apparently Clown Druid is just a better deck rn though, which is :psyduck:

Cant Ride A Bus
Apr 9, 2012

AnacondaHL posted:

The deck is fairly legit, I've been testing it in Top200 Legend despite Priest and Control Warrior being around in good numbers, and it's possible I'm the only player on ladder playing Speaker Gidra in the list.

I put gidra in it last night on your recommendation and I like it a lot. I’m more sold on that than I am on Taelan.

AnacondaHL
Feb 15, 2009

Cant Ride A Bus posted:

I put gidra in it last night on your recommendation and I like it a lot. I’m more sold on that than I am on Taelan.

Porque no los dos? :v:

I've got a list that runs all 3 minions, only started testing it last night, will post it when I get home, you just cut Soul of the Forest or the Resizing Pouches/Guidances

Cant Ride A Bus
Apr 9, 2012

AnacondaHL posted:

Porque no los dos? :v:

I've got a list that runs all 3 minions, only started testing it last night, will post it when I get home, you just cut Soul of the Forest or the Resizing Pouches/Guidances

Lol that’s what I’m running now. Made the same cuts too. I just haven’t needed to play Taelan yet because I’ll draw Ana on 5 mana

Cry Havoc
May 10, 2004

This cyberpunk cartoon avatar is pretty dang ol' good, I tell you what.
easy win for the tavern brawl using this deck

AAECAafDAwjIvgO70QPA0QOm7wOyigS0igTxnwTeoAQLlroD6boD87sDtNEDrNQD+t8DlOQDmOsDmusD3uwDv58EAA==

Acerbatus
Jun 26, 2020

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

AnacondaHL posted:

What's the list?

Julio Cruz
May 19, 2006

Acerbatus posted:

yeah it's always kinda funny seeing people go 'wow this is broken in wild' who clearly don't play wild :v:

I play Wild (though not high rank) and yeah there's a lot of aggro but there's also a lot of res Priests and C'Thun Mages

AnacondaHL
Feb 15, 2009

Acerbatus posted:

What's the list?

Still a work in progress, but it's close to what I want:

### Anacondra Token
# Class: Druid
# Format: Standard
# Year of the Gryphon
#
# 2x (0) Innervate
# 2x (0) Lightning Bloom
# 1x (1) Guidance
# 2x (1) Nature Studies
# 2x (2) Guess the Weight
# 2x (2) Lunar Eclipse
# 2x (2) Solar Eclipse
# 2x (3) Fungal Fortunes
# 1x (3) Speaker Gidra
# 2x (4) Germination
# 2x (4) Overgrowth
# 2x (5) Arbor Up
# 2x (5) Glowfly Swarm
# 1x (5) Taelan Fordring
# 1x (6) Lady Anacondra
# 2x (6) Nourish
# 2x (8) Cenarion Ward
#
AAECAZICBPXOA4rkA+TuA6iKBA3lugPmugPougPvugObzgPw1AOJ4AOK4AOk4QPR4QOM5AOunwTanwQA
#
# To use this deck, copy it to your clipboard and create a new deck in Hearthstone
# Generated by HDT - https://hsreplay.net

The Clown Druid deck is just vS's list for now, I haven't looked much into adjusting it to the new post-nerf meta
https://www.vicioussyndicate.com/decks/cenarion-clown-druid-2/

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.

Lmao I love some of these cards

Devo
Jul 9, 2001

:siren:Caught Cubs Posting:siren:

AnacondaHL posted:

The Clown Druid deck is just vS's list for now, I haven't looked much into adjusting it to the new post-nerf meta
https://www.vicioussyndicate.com/decks/cenarion-clown-druid-2/

I don't know if I'm bad at it or if the meta has changed that much, but I've been sucking hard with this supposed tier 1 deck. I've gone from 500 to about 1700 over the last couple days. Now I'm going to have to grind to get that 11 star bonus :(

RatHat
Dec 31, 2007

A tiny behatted rat👒🐀!

Blooming Brilliant posted:

Park Panther: 4 mana 4/4 Druid Beast. Rush. Whenever this minions attacks, give your hero +3 attack this turn.

Hysteria on this lets your opponent gain attack on your turn. I'm sure this will be in a Trolden video.

Cart posted:

Fantastic nonsense. Can't wait to randomly equip that off Malkorok or something.

Malkorok can only give you collectible weapons thankfully.

sirtommygunn
Mar 7, 2013

New card, decent payoff for demon zoo. Not sure how much of a help Tradeable is for a card meant to be played in an extremely aggressive deck.

Acerbatus
Jun 26, 2020

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
The idea is to trade it away early when you dont have board, I guess, but I assume it'll be awful because there is no such thing as demon zoo with the cards that exist rn.

e the more I think the worse it is lol, like there's the 4 mana summon 2 VWs which is... okay with it, but otherwise what does demon have for tokens? ring matron and imp swarm, both of which are awful and not even on curve to the bartender.

Acerbatus fucked around with this message at 00:21 on Jul 22, 2021

Shwqa
Feb 13, 2012

Acerbatus posted:

The idea is to trade it away early when you dont have board, I guess, but I assume it'll be awful because there is no such thing as demon zoo with the cards that exist rn.

e the more I think the worse it is lol, like there's the 4 mana summon 2 VWs which is... okay with it, but otherwise what does demon have for tokens? ring matron and imp swarm, both of which are awful and not even on curve to the bartender.

They can summon 3 void walkers on turn 4 with a new card but yeah it still doesn't look great.

Tradable seems kinda odd on warlock. Like they already have crazy draw. Spend a mana to cycle is less impactful when you have draw a card hero power.

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

Acerbatus posted:

there’s the 3 mana summon 4 1/1 imps

Acerbatus
Jun 26, 2020

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Shwqa posted:

They can summon 3 void walkers on turn 4 with a new card but yeah it still doesn't look great.

Tradable seems kinda odd on warlock. Like they already have crazy draw. Spend a mana to cycle is less impactful when you have draw a card hero power.

If they have a coin I guess, but demonic assault is 4 cost and summons 2.

Scrub-Niggurath posted:

there’s the 3 mana summon 4 1/1 imps

true, though I'm not sure if that's good enough either

Chernabog
Apr 16, 2007

Fungalmancer saw play and it is worse in almost every way. Obviously this one only goes into demon decks though.

BIG HEADLINE
Jun 13, 2006

"Stand back, Ottawan ruffian, or face my lumens!"
Looks like Silver Hand Paladin's gonna remain a thing: https://imgur.com/a/7OrTSJy

Doesn't even have to be 1-cost *minions*, either - just cards.

Amoeba102
Jan 22, 2010

How different do they have to be? Is this going to be activated pretty much entirely by pen flinger and libram? First day of school basically finishes it too.

Orange Crush Rush
May 7, 2009

You don't need thumbs for revenge

Amoeba102 posted:

How different do they have to be? Is this going to be activated pretty much entirely by pen flinger and libram? First day of school basically finishes it too.

I'm guessing say a Pen Flinger can only be counted once, but after you finish a step it will be counted again

Kalko
Oct 9, 2004

RatHat posted:

Well this seems crazy good, especially in Warrior and Paladin.

It reminds me of when people in Kibler's chat complain about Illidari Inquisitor being too good when it's played against him, and he always says that it's not too good but that expensive cards need to be very good for people to want to actually play them.

I'm on board for the Big Things Expansion, but show me some new Pure Paladin cards, Blizzard. I wanna commence the beatdown with Varian and Yrel in the same deck and... oh...

Amoeba102
Jan 22, 2010

Orange Crush Rush posted:

I'm guessing say a Pen Flinger can only be counted once, but after you finish a step it will be counted again

Yeah, but do two penflingers count as different cards for the quest, or is it only one penflinger per quest. Also, I guess librams won't work in practice, because they'll be 0 cost cards. But first day at school will still be easy way,

Amoeba102
Jan 22, 2010

DH gets a Fel Zul'jin on an 8 mana 7/5.

a fatguy baldspot
Aug 29, 2018

Still pissed about how dirty they did my boy first day smdh

Amoeba102
Jan 22, 2010

First day is about where it should be now.

Orange Crush Rush
May 7, 2009

Amoeba102 posted:

First day is about where it should be now.

It's actually very, very bad

gandlethorpe
Aug 16, 2008

:gowron::m10:

Orange Crush Rush posted:

It's actually very, very bad

Amoeba102 posted:

First day is about where it should be now [in the trash]

Firebert
Aug 16, 2004

BIG HEADLINE posted:

Looks like Silver Hand Paladin's gonna remain a thing: https://imgur.com/a/7OrTSJy

Doesn't even have to be 1-cost *minions*, either - just cards.

I assume that only each step of the quest needs to be unique 1-cost cards i.e. you can play one copy of righteous protector on the 1st leg and the other copy on 2nd leg of the quest and have it count.

Still very, very slow, probably way too slow for a deck running a bunch of one-drops and secrets.

Amoeba102
Jan 22, 2010

Now for the rest of paladin to follow.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Orange Crush Rush
May 7, 2009

Amoeba102 posted:

Now for the rest of paladin to follow.

eat poo poo