Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Potrzebie
Apr 6, 2010

I may not know what I'm talking about, but I sure love cops! ^^ Boy, but that boot is just yummy!
Lipstick Apathy
Thinking about Ulf "duktig flicka" Kristersson and his minisemla.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

evil_bunnY
Apr 2, 2003

V. Illych L. posted:

i think it's just that journalists have a tight schedule and don't want to bother arguing. they're often also shockingly ignorant of stuff
It's this:

SplitSoul posted:

Asking hardball questions is a good way to lose all access to a politician, then you might have to go out of your way to dig stuff up, which is a lot of effort if all you want to do is hold a microphone and rewrite wire telegrams.

BigglesSWE
Dec 2, 2014

How 'bout them hawks news huh!
But I mean...it’s SR. Åkesson can huff and puff all he wants about how “biased” state media is, but he’d never, ever in a heartbeat contemplate boycotting SVT and SR. Media outlets that literally every Swede with a pulse can get easy access to wherever they are?

V. Illych L.
Apr 11, 2008

ASK ME ABOUT LUMBER

BigglesSWE posted:

But I mean...it’s SR. Åkesson can huff and puff all he wants about how “biased” state media is, but he’d never, ever in a heartbeat contemplate boycotting SVT and SR. Media outlets that literally every Swede with a pulse can get easy access to wherever they are?

i agree with this. åkesson is a still fairly marginalised opposition figure and SR/SVT is the public broadcaster. he is in absolutely no position to try the access journalism game.

MiddleOne
Feb 17, 2011

https://twitter.com/Nassreddin2002/status/1413954799113056265?s=20

Affi
Dec 18, 2005

Break bread wit the enemy

X GON GIVE IT TO YA
Where is Dadgostar?

lilljonas
May 6, 2007

We got crabs? We got crabs!

Affi posted:

Where is Dadgostar?

Honestly, right now she feels like the Jonas Sjöstedt square but with more balls, so a tad more towards the Reformisterna?

SplitSoul
Dec 31, 2000

TV2 found it necessary to inform everyone that the neo-nazi Dan Park sympathises with Danes and has produced more nazi art to reflect that. Guess it's time to exhibit him in parliament again.

A Buttery Pastry
Sep 4, 2011

Delicious and Informative!
:3:

SplitSoul posted:

TV2 found it necessary to inform everyone that the neo-nazi Dan Park sympathises with Danes and has produced more nazi art to reflect that. Guess it's time to exhibit him in parliament again.
That's what happens when you hire pedophile rapist Nazis.

Potrzebie
Apr 6, 2010

I may not know what I'm talking about, but I sure love cops! ^^ Boy, but that boot is just yummy!
Lipstick Apathy
:byodood: unless Cementa is allowed to continue destroying Gotland a hundred million billion in tax revenue and all the jobs will be lost! Also any progress towards sustainability in construction will be null and void. Regeringen must overrule the courts or else!

Byggföretagen having a normal one today.

MiddleOne
Feb 17, 2011

An environmental lawyer reflected that it really is as simple as that they cooked up the necessary paperwork and that as much was clear during the first round in court, which makes this whole thing even stranger.

Star
Jul 15, 2005

Guerilla war struggle is a new entertainment.
Fallen Rib
Didn’t tegnell say the same thing about the possibility of a second wave?

quote:

Smittspridningen ökar nu på flera håll runt om i världen. Storbritannien är ett exempel där lättade restriktioner och en dominerande deltavariant snabbt mångdubblat antalet smittade.

Att vi nu går samma utveckling tillmötes i Sverige är inte Folkhälsomyndighetens bedömning.

– I nuläget ser vi inget som tyder på det. Vi har kvar de viktigaste rekommendationerna, de som gör den stora skillnaden, säger statsepidemiolog Anders Tegnell.

fnox
May 19, 2013

So there's a loving hostage situation at the prison in Eskilstuna, and apparently one of the demands of the kidnappers was just to get like 20 kebabpizzas?

teen witch
Oct 9, 2012

fnox posted:

So there's a loving hostage situation at the prison in Eskilstuna, and apparently one of the demands of the kidnappers was just to get like 20 kebabpizzas?

Ok if it was Phoenix kebabs it’s totally justifiable

BigglesSWE
Dec 2, 2014

fnox posted:

That was a condition for them to release a hostage (which they did).

Hoping it was proper kebabpizzas with fries and plenty of sauce. But no salad goddamnit

Potrzebie
Apr 6, 2010

Lipstick Apathy

fnox posted:

The usual idiots are angry over this and see it as weak (and obviously with undertones of racism). I enjoy the opportunity to ask for a 1) safer and 2) cheaper way of getting a hostage released. So far no reply.

The worst outcome was 20 pizzas at the staggering cost of probably one hour of negotiatior time for zero hostages. Instead they actually released one of them. For pizza. It's more bored detainees and less action movie villains I think.

Poil
Mar 17, 2007

BigglesSWE posted:

Hoping it was proper kebabpizzas with fries and plenty of sauce. But no salad goddamnit
But fries always get so soggy and taste bad when they're on pizza while the salad makes the whole thing feel fresher and less heavy.

BigglesSWE
Dec 2, 2014

SVT now reports that both hostages are released. This despite the cops didn't go Die Hard on them and trying to brute force them into submission. No deaths, but it took 9 hours in all, so I guess högertwitter has their talking point for why this was a complete disaster (I mean, the fact that two interns were ever in danger is, but not to the chuds).

fnox
May 19, 2013

Potrzebie posted:

The usual idiots are angry over this and see it as weak (and obviously with undertones of racism). I enjoy the opportunity to ask for a 1) safer and 2) cheaper way of getting a hostage released. So far no reply.

The worst outcome was 20 pizzas at the staggering cost of probably one hour of negotiatior time for zero hostages. Instead they actually released one of them. For pizza. It's more bored detainees and less action movie villains I think.

It's not adaptation material, I don't think. And yeah by the looks of it, it was some pretty unstable yet ultimately just bored inmates.

There's a joke here to be made about Swedish hostage negotiation techniques that I'm not nearly funny enough to make.

lilljonas
May 6, 2007

We got crabs? We got crabs!

fnox posted:

There's a joke here to be made about Swedish hostage negotiation techniques that I'm not nearly funny enough to make.

”I’d get Stockholm’s syndrome quickly too if I was served 20 kekabpizzor med vitlökssås”?

Dammit I’m in bed but got a craving for kebabpizza now because if this. Thanks. :(

SimonChris
Apr 24, 2008

The Baron's daughter is missing, and you are the man to find her. No problem. With your inexhaustible arsenal of hard-boiled similes, there is nothing you can't handle.
Grimey Drawer
https://twitter.com/sezmohammed/status/1252500993972948992

FYI, Stockholm Syndrome is just a misogynist lie invented by Swedish police to smear women who made completely rational criticisms of their Rambo tactics.

SimonChris fucked around with this message at 13:09 on Jul 22, 2021

evil_bunnY
Apr 2, 2003

Star posted:

Didn’t tegnell say the same thing about the possibility of a second wave?
First second, third, and delta.

Just wash yer hand brah, it'll be fine

Zulily Zoetrope
Jun 1, 2011

Muldoon

SimonChris posted:

FYI, Stockholm Syndrome is just a misogynist lie invented by Swedish police to smear women made completely rational criticisms of their Rambo tactics.

There's a lot of wild poo poo in that story but to me the wildest will always be Olof Palme phoning someone to tell them "yeah no we're not gonna try to save you, just take pride in dying at your post."

Potrzebie
Apr 6, 2010

Lipstick Apathy
Alexander Ernstberger is going to jail.

:sickos:

anatomi
Jan 31, 2015

loving finally. It was insane that they were acquitted on all charges in Tingsrätten.

A Buttery Pastry
Sep 4, 2011

Zulily Zoetrope posted:

There's a lot of wild poo poo in that story but to me the wildest will always be Olof Palme phoning someone to tell them "yeah no we're not gonna try to save you, just take pride in dying at your post."
At least karma got him in the end.

DekeThornton
Sep 2, 2011

Be friends!

SimonChris posted:

FYI, Stockholm Syndrome is just a misogynist lie invented by Swedish police to smear women made completely rational criticisms of their Rambo tactics.

A Nils Bejerot theory turns out to be harmful unscientific garbage. What a shocker.

A Buttery Pastry
Sep 4, 2011

DekeThornton posted:

A Nils Bejerot theory turns out to be harmful unscientific garbage. What a shocker.
Never trust Swedish medical professionals seems to be the conclusion.

endocriminologist
May 17, 2021

SUFFERINGLOVER:press send + soul + earth lol
inncntsoul:ok

(inncntsoul has left the game)

ARCHON_MASTER:lol
MAMMON69:lol

A Buttery Pastry posted:

Never trust Swedish medical professionals seems to be the conclusion.

They’re all dumb as poo poo tbh

evil_bunnY
Apr 2, 2003

A Buttery Pastry posted:

At least karma got him in the end.
that does make his demise all the more ironic ye

MiddleOne
Feb 17, 2011

R.I.P. Liberalerna

https://twitter.com/svtnyheter/status/1420250374318002178?s=20

Beeswax
Dec 29, 2005

Grimey Drawer
Jag läste svaren

Collateral Damage
Jun 13, 2009

Beeswax posted:

Jag läste svaren
:rip:

Potrzebie
Apr 6, 2010

Lipstick Apathy

Beeswax posted:

Jag läste svaren

Rest in R.I.P. youre brain.

Groke
Jul 27, 2007
New Adventures In Mom Strength

Beeswax posted:

Jag läste svaren

F

MiddleOne
Feb 17, 2011

Beeswax posted:

Jag läste svaren

May you dine in Valhalla.

Trench_Rat
Sep 19, 2006
Doing my duty for king and coutry since 86
ein hührerin ein volk

Trench_Rat fucked around with this message at 17:16 on Jul 29, 2021

Randarkman
Jul 18, 2011

Cardiac
Aug 28, 2012

https://doku.nu/2021/07/29/anas-khalifa-darfor-lamnade-jag-salafismen/
An interesting interview with Anas Khalifa, one of the early islamists in Sweden, who has now defected from salafism.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Alhazred
Feb 16, 2011

https://www.vg.no/nyheter/innenriks/i/0488WJ/mustafa-hasan-19-vant-saken-mot-utlendingsnemnda :toot: