Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Amoeba102
Jan 22, 2010

Touchy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shockeh
Feb 24, 2009

Now be a dear and
fuck the fuck off.

AnacondaHL posted:

Still a work in progress, but it's close to what I want:

### Anacondra Token
# Class: Druid
# Format: Standard
# Year of the Gryphon
#
# 2x (0) Innervate
# 2x (0) Lightning Bloom
# 1x (1) Guidance
# 2x (1) Nature Studies
# 2x (2) Guess the Weight
# 2x (2) Lunar Eclipse
# 2x (2) Solar Eclipse
# 2x (3) Fungal Fortunes
# 1x (3) Speaker Gidra
# 2x (4) Germination
# 2x (4) Overgrowth
# 2x (5) Arbor Up
# 2x (5) Glowfly Swarm
# 1x (5) Taelan Fordring
# 1x (6) Lady Anacondra
# 2x (6) Nourish
# 2x (8) Cenarion Ward
#
AAECAZICBPXOA4rkA+TuA6iKBA3lugPmugPougPvugObzgPw1AOJ4AOK4AOk4QPR4QOM5AOunwTanwQA
#
# To use this deck, copy it to your clipboard and create a new deck in Hearthstone
# Generated by HDT - https://hsreplay.net

The Clown Druid deck is just vS's list for now, I haven't looked much into adjusting it to the new post-nerf meta
https://www.vicioussyndicate.com/decks/cenarion-clown-druid-2/

I love this when it works, but my, it falls to pieces very often in a world where people can often just remove 3-4 Anancondras.

Meatbag Esq.
May 3, 2006

Hmm which internet meme should go here again?
They gave priest a win con so now I have to find a different stupid durdly control deck to play. :(

Oenis
Mar 15, 2012
The only thing that belongs in the trash are stupid highroll decks and god hands ending a game by turn 4-5 with no counterplay.

Regalingualius
Jan 7, 2012

We gazed into the eyes of madness... And all we found was horny.

I don’t like spoiling the mood of the reveal season, but… this poo poo needs to be seen.

https://news.bloomberglaw.com/daily-labor-report/activision-blizzard-sued-by-california-over-frat-boy-culture

I haven’t seen any specific mentions of awful behavior on the Hearthstone team yet, but I’d brace for that to change in the coming days as more of this gets unspooled and people have the confidence to come forward.

BIG HEADLINE
Jun 13, 2006

"Stand back, Ottawan ruffian, or face my lumens!"

This effectively gives DH a second casting of Metamorphosis for free. :toot:

Fury and Chaos Strike casts will stack as well.

Shwqa
Feb 13, 2012

Regalingualius posted:

I don’t like spoiling the mood of the reveal season, but… this poo poo needs to be seen.

https://news.bloomberglaw.com/daily-labor-report/activision-blizzard-sued-by-california-over-frat-boy-culture

I haven’t seen any specific mentions of awful behavior on the Hearthstone team yet, but I’d brace for that to change in the coming days as more of this gets unspooled and people have the confidence to come forward.

Well it not really shocking. Name a more iconic duo than sexually harassment and Triple A gaming companies. Besides human rights violations and triple A gaming companies of course.

Jim sterling (now Stephanie Sterling but kept the old name for the YouTube channel) can't even keep up with amount of horrible poo poo the video game industry does.

Strawberry Panda
Nov 4, 2007

Breakfast Defecting, Slow Dick Touching, Root Beer Barreling SwagVP

Shwqa posted:

Well it not really shocking. Name a more iconic duo than sexually harassment and Triple A gaming companies. Besides human rights violations and triple A gaming companies of course.

Jim sterling (now Stephanie Sterling but kept the old name for the YouTube channel) can't even keep up with amount of horrible poo poo the video game industry does.

Yeah I only stopped watching Sterling cause the news only ever gets worse :/.

mcbexx
Jul 4, 2004

British dentistry is
not on trial here!

Regalingualius posted:

quote:

The suit also points to a female Activision employee who took her own life while on a company trip with her male supervisor. The employee had been subjected to intense sexual harassment prior to her death, including having nude photos passed around at a company holiday party, the complaint says.

Flayer
Sep 13, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
Buglord

Mini Jabberwocky. Might actually not be a toxic card this time.

Cry Havoc
May 10, 2004

This cyberpunk cartoon avatar is pretty dang ol' good, I tell you what.
i read that as boner hammerbreak and given that lawsuit it sounded appropriate jesus christ

Mayveena
Dec 27, 2006

People keep vandalizing my ID photo; I've lodged a complaint with HR
What's sadly amusing is that Activision/Blizzard seems to be upset that California didn't inform them of what they were going to do, but hey I think they just did! Happy the state I live in is going after these people, and if Activision /Blizzard have actually 'fixed' these issues then they should be very willing to pay the fines coming their way as part of their redemption.

Ulvino
Mar 20, 2009
Wildhammer Dwarf Hero when? 'Tis the year of the Gryphon after all.

sirtommygunn
Mar 7, 2013

Paladin 3 mana 3/2 weapon with Lifesteal, Can't attack heroes.

It's good but not exciting.

e: also a Rogue weapon translated from Chinese so the name/wording might not be accurate: Counterfeit Dagger Battlecry: Gain a random friendly Deathrattle that triggered this game.

sirtommygunn fucked around with this message at 14:47 on Jul 22, 2021

sirtommygunn
Mar 7, 2013

Regalingualius posted:

God drat, what is wrong with these people

Julio Cruz
May 19, 2006

not good enough, 99% of the time it's a single 1-mana discount on a random card

Control Warlock might think about this but I think they have better options

it's not bad but Truesilver Champion is just better and I don't think you'd want to run both

sirtommygunn posted:

e: also a Rogue weapon translated from Chinese so the name/wording might not be accurate: Counterfeit Dagger Battlecry: Gain a random friendly Deathrattle that triggered this game.

seems bad unless Deathrattle Rogue can somehow become a thing (which it won't without a lot of support this expansion)

Julio Cruz fucked around with this message at 14:57 on Jul 22, 2021

sirtommygunn
Mar 7, 2013

I think 3 damage on turn 3 is way better than 4 damage on 4, and the hammer heals more overall.

avantgardener
Sep 16, 2003

Julio Cruz posted:

not good enough, 99% of the time it's a single 1-mana discount on a random card

It's even worse isn't it? 50% of the time it makes a card more expensive which can wreck your game plan in the early turns.

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.

GTO posted:

It's even worse isn't it? 50% of the time it makes a card more expensive which can wreck your game plan in the early turns.

Yeah I think it's basically a "read the fine print" joke

Cry Havoc
May 10, 2004

This cyberpunk cartoon avatar is pretty dang ol' good, I tell you what.
I read it as 50% chance to increase the amount of the discount haha

Julio Cruz
May 19, 2006

GTO posted:

hmm I read it as the (1) might increase on subsequent turns

frankly even if it was a 100% chance of increasing I think it's still terrible

enki42
Jun 11, 2001
#ATMLIVESMATTER

Put this Nazi-lover on ignore immediately!

sirtommygunn posted:

I think 3 damage on turn 3 is way better than 4 damage on 4, and the hammer heals more overall.

3/2 is good stats for a weapon (see the shaman weapon which is pretty key to that deck), but the no face restriction does make a difference and this doesn't have nearly as much upside as the Shaman weapon. Truesilver isn't run either, and I'm not sure what kind of paladin would want to run this. Aggro doesn't care about lifesteal and wants to go face, and slower builds have don't really need an early weapon right now and have Hammer of the Naaru and lots more healing options with the libram package.

Marginally better than a core card that isn't seeing play doesn't really say much.

Sir Lemming
Jan 27, 2009

It's a piece of JUNK!

The Lord of Hats posted:

Yeah, I think that’s them being sloppy. It’s clearly meant to have the convoluted win condition that’s all story appropriate… except they put it in the standard puzzle framework so you just wipe the board and win.

I assume this is about the final puzzle with the soldier guy? Because yeah, that one was legit easier than the ones before it and you barely needed to pay attention to the cards you were using.

Shwqa
Feb 13, 2012

Wow those warlock cards are terrible. Do you want a weaker twilight drake or a weaker mountain giant that is also a legendary?

sirtommygunn
Mar 7, 2013

This... sure is a legendary card! I do like the art though, especially the one guard who is being held like an action figure.

e: there was another card reveal scheduled for noon today but it got deleted when the time came, lmao

sirtommygunn fucked around with this message at 17:28 on Jul 22, 2021

flatluigi
Apr 23, 2008

here come the planes
anyone with a card reveal should just link to the lawsuit instead imo

Desert Bus
May 9, 2004

Take 1 tablet by mouth daily.
I lost to someone playing this and thankfully they accepted my friend request to get the list. I'm having fun with it.

### DRP
# Class: Priest
# Format: Wild
#
# 2x (0) Raise Dead
# 2x (1) Embalming Ritual
# 2x (1) Holy Smite
# 2x (1) Leper Gnome
# 2x (2) Kobold Sandtrooper
# 2x (2) Loot Hoarder
# 2x (2) Mind Blast
# 2x (2) Resurrect
# 2x (3) Shadowed Spirit
# 2x (3) Twilight's Call
# 2x (3) Wolfrider
# 1x (4) Baron Rivendare
# 2x (4) Grave Rune
# 2x (4) Psychopomp
# 2x (4) Rally!
# 1x (5) Leeroy Jenkins
#
AAEBAaOrBAKvBNKgBA6hAqEEkgX6EaniAqylA6+lA/OnA9msA9fOA/vjA6HoA4WfBKGgBAA=
#
# To use this deck, copy it to your clipboard and create a new deck in Hearthstone

Olpainless
Jun 30, 2003
... Insert something brilliantly witty here.

sirtommygunn posted:

This... sure is a legendary card! I do like the art though, especially the one guard who is being held like an action figure.

e: there was another card reveal scheduled for noon today but it got deleted when the time came, lmao

Alliestrasza has pretty understandably cancelled, think the slot was hers.

AnacondaHL
Feb 15, 2009

I'm the lead trumpet player, playing loud and high is all I know how to do.

jfc

It's no one here's fault, this reveal season is officially derailed by this lawsuit unless something changes

https://twitter.com/Alliestrasza/status/1418273281686138881

https://twitter.com/LieutenantEddy/status/1418278697765834753

Shwqa
Feb 13, 2012

Hahaha yes yes this is the best reveal season. :sickos:

Flayer
Sep 13, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
Buglord
Can't wait for the reveal stream. Odds on live comments turned off?

sirtommygunn
Mar 7, 2013

Olpainless posted:

Alliestrasza has pretty understandably cancelled, think the slot was hers.

Nah the one I was talking about was for Hearthstone's official twitter page, they deleted that one without comment.

Amoeba102
Jan 22, 2010

Sir Lemming posted:

I assume this is about the final puzzle with the soldier guy? Because yeah, that one was legit easier than the ones before it and you barely needed to pay attention to the cards you were using.

You only need to play 2 cards for it.

Acerbatus
Jun 26, 2020

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Shwqa posted:

Hahaha yes yes this is the best reveal season. :sickos:

Dunno about that.

BIG HEADLINE
Jun 13, 2006

"Stand back, Ottawan ruffian, or face my lumens!"
Can't wait for the luke-warm response from Blizzard that boils down to "here's some free stuff to imply we're sorry, not much unlike an abusive significant other or spouse giving gifts to excuse bad behavior."

Shwqa
Feb 13, 2012

Acerbatus posted:

Dunno about that.

Watching there be possible consequences to rich rear end in a top hat actions is exciting to me.

gandlethorpe
Aug 16, 2008

:gowron::m10:
Being sued by a state seems like a pretty big deal. Has that ever happened to a gaming company before?

Desert Bus
May 9, 2004

Take 1 tablet by mouth daily.

gandlethorpe posted:

Being sued by a state seems like a pretty big deal. Has that ever happened to a gaming company before?

I know it has happened to a gun store but that is still going through the courts.

https://abc7chicago.com/gary-gun-store-chicago-lawsuit-sues-westforth-sports/10550506/

flatluigi
Apr 23, 2008

here come the planes

gandlethorpe posted:

ask curt schilling

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sir Lemming
Jan 27, 2009

It's a piece of JUNK!
"Let's do just one card reveal now and wait until the week of July 22 for the rest, what could possibly go wrong?"