Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

tao of lmao
Oct 9, 2005

Legit chills when Page boomed “THE DARK ORDER DOESN’T BACK DOWN FROM A FIGHT”

This fuckin storyline has been note-perfect

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

Darby coffin dropping the coffin was the most pro wrestling thing

ASenileAnimal
Dec 21, 2017

Skeezy
Jul 3, 2007

Cody and Black doing their thing was sick as gently caress. Love when Cody just told him to come out and he like said “was hoping you’d say that” and there he is. Love that poo poo. Love wrestling.

herculon
Sep 7, 2018

Why did Andrade need subtitles? Was he supposed to cut the entire promo in Spanish and forgot?

Skeezy
Jul 3, 2007

Guess the fabled 2012 G1 run didn’t do much for Karl.

tao of lmao
Oct 9, 2005

herculon posted:

Why did Andrade need subtitles? Was he supposed to cut the entire promo in Spanish and forgot?

I like to think it was to get you used to seeing them so when he switched to Spanish, it wouldn’t feel out of place.

herculon
Sep 7, 2018

I love it when wrestlers cut to their native language mid promo and I don’t know what they’re saying. Makes it more authentic and tells me they’re super pissed now

tao of lmao
Oct 9, 2005

Idk if I want Andrade to feud with death triangle or join them. Both will probably be badass.

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

tao of lmao posted:

Idk if I want Andrade to feud with death triangle or join them. Both will probably be badass.

He's saying he wants to be the face of the Latinos so I assume he wants to take them out

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

Skeezy posted:

Cody and Black doing their thing was sick as gently caress. Love when Cody just told him to come out and he like said “was hoping you’d say that” and there he is. Love that poo poo. Love wrestling.

yeah not only was it awesome it was them making GBS threads all over him being in a basement closet all last year

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts
and i havent buzzed like that after a weekly wrestling show since 1997

IGgy IGsen
Apr 11, 2013

"If I lose I will set myself on fire."
I just finsihed watching AEW and it was a really good show. So glad crowds are back.
I'm so happy that I saw a coffin drop on a coffin

I'm also hyped for Malakai Black. Last time I saw him was when he beat Veleveteen Dream on a Takeover and told him to enjoy infamy (which he is now doing)
Always loved the guy. I hope his theme slams.

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
I forgot to mention in my wrap-up post but the Cody/Black segment was fantastic. That's the best Cody's come across since at least the MJF feud and Malakai immediately made me forget all about his dorky Twitch streams. I bet getting to dump on his cupboard promos was really cathartic

boxcarhobo
Jun 23, 2005

cody please.... i beg you.... lose this time, please god

IGgy IGsen
Apr 11, 2013

No one kicks out of two Cross Rhodes. Maybe three.

IGgy IGsen
Apr 11, 2013

So, Archer and Mox'll have a Texas Deathmatch. And I really kinda want it to be an actual one. Not like the one they did in NJPW.
Mainly because I've never seen one. But also because I think it's a dumb convoluted stipulation.

Like... you gotta pin the other wrestler first and then... the match is not over. Because at that point the ref starts a ten count during which they can get back up. It sounds stupid and I want to see it out of morbid curiosity.

herculon
Sep 7, 2018

Ready for some wrestling

tao of lmao
Oct 9, 2005

some real blood and guts wrestling

Neurotic Roleplay
May 20, 2005

sick loving show

herculon
Sep 7, 2018

I really enjoyed the wrestling

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
mdk baby

a cyborg mug
Mar 8, 2010

Rarity posted:

mdk baby

All fuckin day

Skeezy
Jul 3, 2007

Catching up on AEW and it’s a beautiful thing. You love to see all of this.

Skeezy
Jul 3, 2007

Rarity posted:

mdk baby

tao of lmao
Oct 9, 2005

a cyborg mug posted:

All fuckin day

tao of lmao
Oct 9, 2005

The thing i like about nick gage is i can hear his voice come through each of his tweets. Not many are able to have a voice like that in text.

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

tao of lmao posted:

The thing i like about nick gage is i can hear his voice come through each of his tweets. Not many are able to have a voice like that in text.
https://twitter.com/bryanalvarez/status/1320531802507759618?s=20

tao of lmao
Oct 9, 2005

Yep he’s another one

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

that main event owned, i hope lance archer keeps chucking fans at people

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

dromal phrenia posted:

that main event owned, i hope lance archer keeps chucking fans at people

Who was that guy anyway? I assume some local dude but did anyone recognize him?

Skeezy
Jul 3, 2007

Vince MechMahon posted:

Who was that guy anyway? I assume some local dude but did anyone recognize him?

I thought it was billy corgan. It isn’t but I choose to believe it was.

Skeezy
Jul 3, 2007

https://twitter.com/thekingnickgage/status/1418031590412857346?s=21

Skeezy
Jul 3, 2007

Rarity posted:

mdk baby

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

MDK

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.
The show had kind of lost me (still watching it mostly but just not enjoying it to the point I just skipped last week) but I tuned in tonight because no basketball and enjoyed this one.

tao of lmao
Oct 9, 2005

lol you missed one of the best episodes good job

IGgy IGsen
Apr 11, 2013

I got done watching this weeks show and had a great time.

I somehow did not expect NIck Gage.
MDK all fukken day!

I really hope they give him at least one match where he can cut loose. It'd have to be on PPV because I don't think TNT will allow the good poo poo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

bo-bo-bo-bojangles