Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mr. Squishy
Mar 22, 2010

A country where you can always get richer.
Cody just got kicked in the head by a demon possessing a guy he knew. I'd be miffed too!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

StarkRavingMad
Sep 27, 2001

Yams Fan
He is resigned to his death at the hands of Satan and someday his resurrection

(he's liking and retweeting people who are hyped about the match, so I don't think he's legitimately huffy about it)

Lid
Feb 18, 2005

And the mercy seat is awaiting,
And I think my head is burning,
And in a way I'm yearning,
To be done with all this measuring of proof.
An eye for an eye
And a tooth for a tooth,
And anyway I told the truth,
And I'm not afraid to die.

Mr. Squishy posted:

Cody just got kicked in the head by a demon possessing a guy he knew. I'd be miffed too!

if Cody had a quarter for everytime someone close to him got possessed he would have two quarters, which isn't much but it's weird it's happened twice

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

Lid posted:

if Cody had a quarter for everytime someone close to him got possessed he would have two quarters, which isn't much but it's weird it's happened twice

Does the time he himself got possessed by stardust count? Was he ever friends with husky Harris???

DLC Inc
Jun 1, 2011

lol

https://twitter.com/TheGhostLad/status/1418301752047177732?s=20

Jonny Nox
Apr 26, 2008

Lid posted:

spears is possesed by a chair demon

twist: he likes it that way.

Jonny Nox
Apr 26, 2008

oh, yeah.

I had forgotten about her.

Alan_Shore
Dec 2, 2004

A few months ago when a posted what I thought was a well-argued opinion that Bryan would go to AEW because *gestures at AEW, then flaming WWE hellscape* I was greeted with half a page of "lmao" (you know who you are!)

Smug mode.

So this Bryan news is even more delicious. Can't wait to see him tear it up, he's probably my favorite wrestler

Jonny Nox
Apr 26, 2008

Alan_Shore posted:

A few months ago when a posted what I thought was a well-argued opinion that Bryan would go to AEW because *gestures at AEW, then flaming WWE hellscape* I was greeted with half a page of "lmao" (you know who you are!)

Smug mode.

So this Bryan news is even more delicious. Can't wait to see him tear it up, he's probably my favorite wrestler

yeah, until he's on screen, I'd say pump the brakes a liiiiitle bit on that smug mode

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

Lid posted:

his best friend QT is currently possessed by the ghost of Tony Soprano

Lid
Feb 18, 2005

An eye for an eye
And a tooth for a tooth,

Vince MechMahon posted:

Does the time he himself got possessed by stardust count? Was he ever friends with husky Harris???

StarkRavingMad
Sep 27, 2001

Yams Fan

Vince MechMahon posted:

He also got possessed by the "money shakes" and the spirit of WWE when he was thinking about who to sign with before AEW, and Christopher Daniels had to do an exorcism on him on BTE

Waffleopolis
Apr 24, 2005

It's time....for the MAIN event!
What if Daniel Bryan and CM Punk are the friends we made aling the way?

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

Alan_Shore posted:

Smug mode.

Daniel is my favorite ever. I wanted him in NJPW overall but it looks like i might be seeing the best of both worlds.

what’s so crazy is there’s still former WWE guys in WWE now who can have dream matches with him, like PAC or Andrade

Lid
Feb 18, 2005

An eye for an eye
And a tooth for a tooth,
Fenix v Bryan is an alternate universe Will Ospreay v ZSJ and I am all for it

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

StarkRavingMad posted:

He also got possessed by the "money shakes" and the spirit of WWE when he was thinking about who to sign with before AEW, and Christopher Daniels had to do an exorcism on him on BTE

He would have at least seventy five cents between the wife, Malakai, and the money shakes incident.

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold

did Malachi black already agree to a match? Could be about that

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

Im still just giggling over Nick Gage in AEW. It would have been like New Jack getting a prominent spot on Raw back in 99.

Penguin Patrol
Mar 3, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

Lid posted:

Still more quarters than the women on Dynamite get

StarkRavingMad
Sep 27, 2001

Yams Fan
it's a sad story but Matt Hardy needs your help

https://twitter.com/MATTHARDYBRAND/status/1418328145820852227?s=20

Barry Bluejeans
Feb 2, 2017

ATTENTHUN THITIZENTH

#HardWorkOverE

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold

lmfao

Davros1
Jul 19, 2007

You've got to admit, you are kind of implausible

https://twitter.com/WrestleTalk_TV/status/1418317879951376384?s=20

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

God drat, wrestlers are the biggest marks of them all. Anyone who gets mad at that is a cop

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

i kinda wish they had called it world's best wrestling like tony wanted when he was 12

I Before E
Jul 2, 2012

It should be a condition of the trademark that he has to do the Lil Wayne voice when he says it

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

I didn’t know until Dark side why Gage was locked up but robbing banks is morally good and a victimless crime. Also he’s a loyal dude been with the same loyal girl forever, Gage is someone i’d let my kids look up to as a role model in all honesty,

Zombie Lemur
Jul 6, 2009

Empyrean empties

Good to see Fuego's getting some merch.

Edit: Completely misread the headline and thought the company itself was trademarking it.

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.

Eat My Fuc posted:

I didn’t know until Dark side why Gage was locked up but robbing banks is morally good and a victimless crime. Also he’s a loyal dude been with the same loyal girl forever, Gage is someone i’d let my kids look up to as a role model in all honesty,
He's also been a big advocate for the LGBTQ+ community by threating to beat the poo poo out of bigots

Some of his reactions to things he doesn't understand are hilarious. "What is this pokemon poo poo I don't get it bunch of loving cartoon animals" *someone shows a meme saying Charizard is MDK* "Okay this pokemon poo poo is cool if they're rolling with MDK"

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

Eat My Fuc posted:

As long as no one gets hurt (except cops) I fully support bank robbery. There's a reason those guys were folk heroes in the great depression. Gage is a hero.

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009

God drat I love Matt. I'd almost say this stuff should be on Dark at least, but honestly, it'd turn him face.

luchadornado
Oct 7, 2004

A boombox is not a toy!

I can't imagine starting watching AEW right now - so much poo poo is about to happen.

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010
https://twitter.com/davemeltzerWON/status/1418357403985145859

Failing CNN and loser Joe Biden, They're not ratings draws folks.

Bizarro Kanyon
Jan 3, 2007

Something Awful, so easy even a spaceman can do it!

Lid posted:

that would be second only to Bryan forgiving Kenny for revealing his darkest secret

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iV36dZyxzgY

I had completely forgotten about the “you’re gonna get your loving head kicked in” chant. Now I want that to return as well.

Pylons
Mar 16, 2009

https://twitter.com/davidbix/status/1418360992870895618

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

what a bunch of marks

Crapple!
Nov 1, 2019

Just woke up to the news that Thunder Rosa signed AND number go up? Blessed day

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

Juicy, juicy numbers