Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SeANMcBAY
Jun 28, 2006

Look on the bright side.

Is there a good site that catalogs all the cool stuff that’s come from these leaks? I’m still not caught up on the previous ones.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chumbawumba4ever97
Dec 31, 2000

by Fluffdaddy
https://twitter.com/lombTV/status/1417573123382288389?s=19

I could be wrong but this one feels like bullshit to me because I remember when the Wii was first officially revealed the controller didn't have a speaker, so it makes no sense to me that this "earlier prototype" would.

Friend
Aug 3, 2008

SeANMcBAY posted:

Is there a good site that catalogs all the cool stuff that’s come from these leaks? I’m still not caught up on the previous ones.

https://wiki.raregamingdump.ca/index.php/Zammis_Clark_Breach

This one is alright but "cool stuff" is hard to define because dumbass Wii names don't usually make the cut and I think 3D models are cooler than server bootrom sdks or whatever that I can't do anything with. PM me if you want any links though

SeANMcBAY
Jun 28, 2006

Look on the bright side.

Friend posted:

https://wiki.raregamingdump.ca/index.php/Zammis_Clark_Breach

This one is alright but "cool stuff" is hard to define because dumbass Wii names don't usually make the cut and I think 3D models are cooler than server bootrom sdks or whatever that I can't do anything with. PM me if you want any links though

By cool stuff, I mostly mean early assets for games. I love the ones I’ve seen from Yoshi’s Island.

Blue Moonlight
Apr 28, 2005
Bitter and Sarcastic

Chumbawumba4ever97 posted:

https://twitter.com/lombTV/status/1417573123382288389?s=19

I could be wrong but this one feels like bullshit to me because I remember when the Wii was first officially revealed the controller didn't have a speaker, so it makes no sense to me that this "earlier prototype" would.

I think this is the video you might be referencing:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NDz6SXdlTHQ

I wouldn’t be at all surprised if the video production CG was working from an older iteration of the controller, even while Nintendo was working on newer iterations behind the scenes.

Especially since those buttons are just screen printing and software, their design could probably be “locked in” much later in the production process.

This is the real prototype controller to mourn:

EDIT: But I hold the N64 controller “wrong” and think the Duke was the pinnacle of controller design, so my opinions on the matter might be worthy of skepticism.

EDIT 2: Lending more credence to an evolution of designs, the “green” controllers have an oblong power and player indicator lights, which the CG ad also has.

Blue Moonlight fucked around with this message at 04:52 on Jul 21, 2021

flavor.flv
Apr 18, 2008

I got a letter from the government the other day
opened it, read it
it said they was bitches

The ps3 boomerang looked dumb as hell but I bet it would have been comfy to hold

Dip Viscous
Sep 17, 2019

SeANMcBAY posted:

By cool stuff, I mostly mean early assets for games. I love the ones I’ve seen from Yoshi’s Island.

Not all of the leaked stuff is there, but The Cutting Room Floor is a good general resource for that kind of thing, comparisons between released versions, and unused assets left in games. Easy way to spend a few hours reading about random games you've never heard of.

SeANMcBAY
Jun 28, 2006

Look on the bright side.

Dip Viscous posted:

Not all of the leaked stuff is there, but The Cutting Room Floor is a good general resource for that kind of thing, comparisons between released versions, and unused assets left in games. Easy way to spend a few hours reading about random games you've never heard of.

I’ve actually been to this site a million times but somehow my brain didn’t think to for leaked content.:doh:

Thanks.

The Kins
Oct 2, 2004
The easiest way to find gigaleak stuff on TCRF is to do a search for "Internal Material".

Dip Viscous
Sep 17, 2019

The Kins posted:

The easiest way to find gigaleak stuff on TCRF is to do a search for "Internal Material".

Wow, thanks, lots of stuff I totally missed before.

(Pilotwings)

njsykora
Jan 23, 2012

Robots confuse squirrels.

That image is very much The Pilotwings Experience.

sigher
Apr 22, 2008

My guiding Moonlight...

flavor.flv posted:

The ps3 boomerang looked dumb as hell but I bet it would have been comfy to hold

It looks like the kinda thing that your rear end would find more comfy to hold rather than your hands. Whoever thought that up was on some other poo poo.

Still would love to try it though.

DC Murderverse
Nov 10, 2016

"Tell that to Zod's snapped neck!"

Blue Moonlight posted:

This is the real prototype controller to mourn:

This is right up there with that first design for live-action Sonic in the list of “prototypes that seem so dumb compared to what we got that it doesn’t feel real”

Chumbawumba4ever97
Dec 31, 2000

by Fluffdaddy

Blue Moonlight posted:

I think this is the video you might be referencing:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NDz6SXdlTHQ

I think I remember it more from this page in Nintendo Power:

There was also that image Nintendo put out with a ton of Wii controllers of different colors (some which never came out, like pea green), and none of them had speakers either.

Vikar Jerome
Nov 26, 2013

I believe Emmanuelle is shit, though Emmanuelle 2, Emmanuelle '77 and Goodbye, Emmanuelle may be very good movies.

sigher posted:

Interested seeing what's on it as a Turok fan, but Turok 3 isn't a great game so I wish it were 1 or 2. Though a Turok 1 alpha from E3 1996 did leak several years back and I'm sure that's all there is of it: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AHQPGYhGN6s

drat never seen this before, that soundtrack is better than the one they released lol.

then again, does sound like a dkc track, so maybe thats why they changed it.

Vikar Jerome
Nov 26, 2013

I believe Emmanuelle is shit, though Emmanuelle 2, Emmanuelle '77 and Goodbye, Emmanuelle may be very good movies.

Friend posted:

There's an excel sheet with suggested names for what was at the time still the Nintendo Revolution. A few highlights include:
Nintendo GAME THE GREAT
Nintendo GAMEFACE
Brand-New Famicom
Nintendo MOTHER SHIP
Nintendo You & I
Nintendo Lethal Weapon
Nintendo Monica

But my favorite is simply: O.O.O
From the description:

i saw this earlier at work and have been thinking about the parallel reality that got the NINTENDO LETHAL WEAPON

Vikar Jerome
Nov 26, 2013

oh poo poo, uncompressed trailer would be great to see.

Friend
Aug 3, 2008

I think that excel sheet was very much a "there are no bad ideas" meeting, because there are a lot of terrible ones. One was f. Not Nintendo F, just f. Short for Famicom, family, fantasy, and fun! I really wish Lethal Weapon had a description like some of the others do. I'll try to figure out how to share the whole thing later.

Related to that, somebody found this email from Satoru Iwata that explains the reasoning behind the name Wii because apparently it wasn't super popular even internally.

quote:

Dear all

This is Iwata at Kyoto Headquarters.

On Friday, April 28 at 1:00 a.m. Japan time, we will be announcing the official name of Revolution on our official website.

At the same time, in Europe, Australia, and the Americas, Nintendo will also announce the official name on the official website of each territory.

On the Japanese website, the logo will be displayed in the form of a movie as shown in the attached file (The attached file is smaller in size than the home page version) and then the following text appears:

We have been using the development code name "Revolution" to express the direction we aim to take in video games in the future.

This name is the answer to that question.

The name "Wii," which is inspired by the English word "We", represents the product concept that everyone in the home can enjoy the game.

The "ii" in Wii stands for the unique controller and the way people gather to play.

All of the above information is confidential until 1:00 a.m. on Friday, April 28.
Please handle with care.

==============================================================
Additional commentary:
==============================================================
At first, you may feel uncomfortable with the name because it does not sound like a Nintendo game console.

The following is a very frank expression of my intentions, and is intended for internal use.

There are many things that I will not talk about or change when I make it public, but in order for you to understand my thoughts I will.

Of course, this is not a story that should be shared externally, so I need to be careful with it.

If you have any questions, please explain the background to your club members.

(1) We want to make the name as short as possible and easy to pronounce for everyone.

In the past, because the official product names were relatively long, abbreviations such as "Famicom" and "Rokuon" were used in Japan, and "NES" and "GBA" were used overseas.

In other countries, it is often called "NES" or "GBA".
The reason why the names became longer in the past was because it was difficult to obtain a trademark without a long name, or it infringed on the trademark of other companies.
I understand that it was unavoidable.

On the other hand, Nintendo is going to appeal to a wide range of users regardless of age, gender, or gaming experience.
I feel that the mixed use of official names and common abbreviations may confuse people with little knowledge of games.
For example, the people who use the DS brain software know very little about games.
I feel that it is not easy to get these people to understand that the official name and the abbreviated name represent the same product.

For this reason, we thought it would be better to choose the shortest possible name as the "official name" and use one unified name to avoid the need for two names, an official name and the abbreviation.

The other factor is ease of pronunciation.
We would like to be accepted by people of as wide an age range as possible.
We thought it would be good to have a short and simple name that is easy to pronounce.

(2) We want to make a distinction from the names of conventional game consoles.

This time, we intend to take the same approach we took with DS, which is to appeal to people who are not familiar with games, and expand it to stationary games.

The name of the new console will be different from the names of conventional game consoles.

I strongly believe that the name of a game console introduced with this aim should be different from the name of a conventional game console. I thought that the name should express that Nintendo is aiming for something new.

We also believe that the name is appropriate for our intention to open up new markets.

The names we chose based on this policy will be used in the future.

At first, people in the game industry and game fans may disapprove of the name, saying that it does not look like the name of a game console.
We are prepared for that.

I think people will get used to it in a relatively short time.

At first, many game fans and people within the company felt uncomfortable or were critical of the decision not to use the name "Game Boy" for the Nintendo DS.
But now, those feelings have disappeared.

As for DS, I don't think it was the best name for the DS, but I think it was a good idea to name it something different from the Game Boy.

As usual, the media is once again looking for a "next generation console war" in response to the announcements made by the companies at E3 this past May.

I would like to take this opportunity to send out a message that the very idea of "Next Generation" is outdated.

In the world of video game entertainment, the conventional route has already come to a dead end, and there is no answer to the question of how to extend the conventional route.

I think the DS has been very convincing, at least to the Japanese media, and I feel that the number of people overseas who share this way of thinking is increasing.

While other companies have decided on names such as "PlayStation2" to "PlayStation3" and "Xbox" to "Xbox360," we want to show that we will do something clearly different from conventional game consoles.

(3) We want to express that this is a game machine for everyone that anyone can touch.

The concept of this new game console is "a game console that the whole family can touch."
In recent years, conventional home video game consoles have become so complicated that they are no longer something that the whole family is interested in touching.

As a result, they are no longer something that the whole family is interested in touching, even if they are familiar to those who play games.

For those who play games, it is something familiar, but for those who don't play games, it has become something that they don't understand and are not interested in, so they don't want to touch it.

For housewives and seniors who have never played games, game consoles have become a "distraction from their children's studies," "bad for their health," and "a distraction from their work."

The number of game users is becoming more and more fanatical.
The gap between those who play games and those who don't has been widening over the years.

The challenge of breaking down the barrier between gamers and non-gamers with a completely new controller is an extension of what the DS tried to do with its two screens and touch screen.

In fact, there have been many reports of housewives and seniors who have never played games before playing DS with their children.

But now they are becoming something that is relevant to them and enriches their lives.
This is the reason for the current momentum in Japan.

The reason why Nintendogs sold so well in Europe (cumulative orders exceeded 3 million) is because the female demographic, which no other company has been able to capture.

As you may have already noticed, the sound "we" is the same as the English word "we".
In French, "we" is the sound for "yes", so it can also mean that people will not reject it.

(4) I want to make it possible for the product name of a game console to be applied to various software products and peripherals.

In the past, the name of a game console was often attached to the title of software.

In the Super Nintendo era, the name "Super XXX" was used, in the 64 era, "â—‹â—‹â—‹â—‹64" was used, and in the Game Boy Advance era, "â—‹â—‹â—‹â—‹ Advance" was often used.

These naming conventions are based on which machine the game runs on.

However, I feel that this pattern of naming has been used for so long that it has become somewhat stale.

Apple Inc. has done a good job of naming its products, starting with iMac, followed by iBook and iTunes. Apple Inc. has invented good naming.

The iMac, iBook, iTunes, iPod, etc. all have a lower case "i" at the beginning.

By using the name "iâ—‹â—‹â—‹â—‹" with a lowercase "i" at the beginning, the name alone can be used to identify the product.

This "i" is the English word "I" and fits the concept of their products to represent a "personal" computer or music player.

This has also influenced the naming of other products such as Docomo's mobile phone service "iMode".

The reason why we want to choose the name "Wii" this time is because we believe that the "Wii" of Nintendo products has a role equivalent to the "i" of Apple products.

This is one of the main reasons why we wanted to choose the name Wii:
"This new stationary game console is not for one person's enjoyment, but for the whole family to enjoy together."

The name "Wii" itself can be a word that expresses that concept.

For example, calling the remote-controlled controller, which is a feature of this machine, "Wii Remote" is a simpler and shorter name than the old name "Nintendo GameCube Controller," and it immediately conveys which machine the peripheral is for.

(There is also the idea of calling it a "wee pointer," though this is not confirmed.)

In addition, the software that will be released at the same time will make use of the unique controller to familiarize users with the game.

We are planning to release a collection of simple sports games that can be enjoyed by the whole family, even those who are not familiar with games, by utilizing the unique controller.

I would like to call this "WiiSports".

This is not to say that we should put Wii at the beginning of all software, including software like Mario, Zelda and Pokemon.

By using such a name only for games developed with the policy of "anyone can play it, regardless of age, gender, or gaming experience," like with the "Touch Generation" series for the DS, we hope to create a brand that can be enjoyed by the whole family, including those who are not familiar with games.

The popularity of the DS in Japan was triggered by "dog" and "brain" software that can be played by anyone regardless of age, gender, or gaming experience.

In the case of a new console, I feel that there is a great potential for new software like this, and I believe that this must be the case.

WiiSports has a lot of potential.

For example, the games included in WiiSports do not use complicated controls, but make use of the new controller, and have been well received by those who have experienced them.

People say that it is intuitive, easy to play, and gives them a completely new feeling.

In the past, we would have increased the amount of games for each sport, licensed professional players, or added Mario characters.

However, without relying on quantity, celebrity licenses, or existing characters, we were able to create software with a light, thin, and small concept.

This is a new attempt to put together a software product based on a concept of light, thin, and small. I would like to develop on such products as the "Wii XX" series.

----------------------------------------------------------------------
from S.Iwata / Nintendo Co.,Ltd.

Takoluka
Jun 26, 2009

Don't look at me!

I will eagerly await the Wii XX.

Chumbawumba4ever97
Dec 31, 2000

by Fluffdaddy
I just read the TCRF article on Link's Awakening. Is there anywhere reliable to download these prototype ROMs? There seems to be like 30 of them. I'd love to play the absolute earliest one!

Violet_Sky
Dec 5, 2011

Fun Shoe

DC Murderverse posted:

This is right up there with that first design for live-action Sonic in the list of “prototypes that seem so dumb compared to what we got that it doesn’t feel real”

I expect that to be featured in some youtube video with creepy relaxing music entitled "Objects that you saw for sale once"

100YrsofAttitude
Apr 29, 2013

Friend posted:

Related to that, somebody found this email from Satoru Iwata that explains the reasoning behind the name Wii because apparently it wasn't super popular even internally.

That goes a long way to explaining the Wii U as well, especially the bit about apple and its iProducts.

Wii Sports was great... pity there's nothing quite like it at the moment.

ColdPie
Jun 9, 2006

Vikar Jerome posted:

i saw this earlier at work and have been thinking about the parallel reality that got the NINTENDO LETHAL WEAPON

The Nintendo Engage Ridley Mother Fucker.

SeANMcBAY
Jun 28, 2006

Look on the bright side.

ColdPie posted:

The Nintendo Engage Ridley Mother Fucker.

Is that the password that breaks whatever the game is being played on, including emulators?

Dip Viscous
Sep 17, 2019

It will either crash to a black screen or make the graphics completely freak out and trap you on the first screen. On a decent emulator the game will crash like on the real hardware, but on a lot of official Nintendo releases it brings the emulator down with it. Notably, some revisions of the 3DS will break so hard that the 3DS won't work again until you pull the battery or let it completely deplete.

Edit: and yes, as soon as I heard about it screwing up the 3DS I went and tried it immediately. Not even holding in the power button for several seconds did anything, had to pull the battery to shut it down.

Dip Viscous fucked around with this message at 20:14 on Jul 21, 2021

Ballz
Dec 16, 2003

it's mario time

That was faster than I expected.

https://twitter.com/gamehistoryorg/status/1417931132805386240?s=21

Vikar Jerome
Nov 26, 2013

wow

wonder if theres any oot on there too

Fantastic Foreskin
Jan 6, 2013

A golden helix streaked skyward from the Helvault. A thunderous explosion shattered the silver monolith and Avacyn emerged, free from her prison at last.

Vikar Jerome posted:

wow

wonder if theres any oot on there too

https://youtu.be/LAi50I9msw0

worms butthole guy
Jan 29, 2021

by Fluffdaddy
I haven't played mother 3, does all that stuff show up in the GBA one?

SeANMcBAY
Jun 28, 2006

Look on the bright side.

Fixins posted:

I haven't played mother 3, does all that stuff show up in the GBA one?

A lot of it. It looks a lot different though even beyond the change to 2D sprites.

Friend
Aug 3, 2008

Here's some funny/brutal notes from a second round of interviews. I removed the candidate's names out of respect for privacy while I read this stranger's emails from 2005.

(I can't tell if the shifts in first/third person are original or due to deepL translating weird but the repetition is original.)

quote:

[Name]
Evaluation: ◎
Comments
Red face, very nervous.
I want to touch the hardware directly. I want to be a programmer who can handle hardware, not create it.
 I want to be a programmer who can handle hardware.
I want to be a programmer who can handle hardware, not make it.

================================================================================

[Name]
Rating: ○
Comments
He is calm.
First, I want to be able to organize programmers, and finally I want to become a producer.
He seems to be a Java user.
Smart. The question and answer session is solid. But I don't feel his personality.
He also reads other people's source code. He reads other people's sources.
He seems to be a little stiff.
He doesn't think much about processing when he plays games.

================================================================================

[Name]
Rating: ○ (Close to △)
Comments
It looks normal and calm.
I want to work on the development environment.
I want to do development environment.
I'm not good at explaining.
I don't feel that I have any particular personality.
There is no core. I feel it's haphazard.

[Name]
Comments
He is calm and collected. Good smile.
Seems to like communication. Good talker.
She has a good personality.
I want to be a game creator.
I want to be a game creator.

[Name]
Rating: △
Comments
I thought he was calm, but he seemed a little nervous.
I thought he was calm, but he was a little nervous.
I can use C language, but I don't use pointers.
The story was not interesting.
 When asked if he could turn his story into a program, he replied that it was impossible.
He doesn't seem to be very smart. →He's not very smart.

[Name]
Comments
I don't think I was that nervous.
He seems to have studied C++ well in a short time.
He seems to be strong in networking.
He wants to try physics, but he's not doing anything with it now.
Ear copy -> relative pitch.
He would rather do systems programming.

[Name]
Rating: △
Comments
My face is suddenly red.
I don't remember exactly what I learned at university.
I don't remember exactly what I learned at university.
I don't feel like I'm reasonably programming.
The explanation is not good.
I can't believe a programmer who has never debugged anything before!

[Name]
Comments
He is calm and relaxed.
I'm interested in experiential games using devices.
He speaks clearly.
Self-taught in Flash, confident in ActionScript.
Self-taught in Flash, confident in ActionScript, could be an idea man.
I like media art.

[Name]
Comments
He is calm and normal.
I read the source of the part I was concerned about.
I read the source of the part that I was involved in.
I want to try the library.
I want to try the library. ・Self-discipline seems to be quite strong.
He is checking the questions carefully.
He has good analytical skills.

[Name]
Rating: ? →○
Comments.
He is calm and relaxed.
According to him, he can speak C language. He said he can speak C. (This is different from his answer in the first interview!)
He likes Verilog because it is similar to C.
I like Verilog because it's similar to C. I use my commuting time to study Japanese.
He seems to be okay with English.

[Name]
Comments
I'm calm.
I studied C++ and C# on my own. I made a tool with it.
I quit Java because of various restrictions.
I'm using DirectDrow.
I rewrote the program by myself.
I want to make games because I don't have the know-how to make games and I want to learn.
I want to make games because I don't know how to make games and I want to learn.
He seems to be focused on technology.
He is a little dense, but I think he is interesting.

[Name]
Evaluation: ○
Comments
A little nervous?
I've been programming since the second year of college. I'm using C and C++ now.
 I can use it as well as Java.
I don't have any difficulty with pointers.
I have a short programming history, but I seem to think and understand well.
I want to work with development tools and libraries.
I am not good at English, but I can hold a daily conversation.

[Name]
Rating: ◎.
Comments
First impression...I thought his facial expression (eye contact) was similar to B. Okada of the Development Engineering Department.
I started to program seriously in my third year of college. I felt that there was a gap between me and those who could do it.
 I felt the gap between my level and those who could do it, but now I think I have overtaken them. →But now I think I've surpassed them. -Because I can use DirectX?
I've also written vertex shaders.
It's interesting to think about algorithms.
I want to play 3D games on next generation consoles rather than Game Boy.
I like to teach others.
I think there is a lot of room for growth.

[Name]
Comments
She doesn't seem to be that nervous.
I have been learning C language since I entered university. I haven't studied C language since I entered university.
I started studying Java and C++. I am confident in C language now.
I am the type of person who supports the leader.
I'm not good at English conversation.
I'm interested in making games in general.
I like physics. I'm good at mathematical equations.

[Name]
Comments
A little nervous. A little nervous, but a nice young man.
C is from university. His experience in collaborative work is still at a child's level.
I'm just happy to be able to display 3D. I didn't dig any deeper than that.
He has a strange obsession with programming. I have a strange obsession with programming.
I don't want to manage a network exclusively.

[Name]
Comments
The image of a serious student.
I did Basic when I was in junior high school. I learned Basic in junior high school, C language in college, and Java in depth.
I have only read about D language.
I did something like pair programming.
What I want to do most is to make games.
I've never made a game based on my own ideas.

[Name]
Rating: ◎.
Comments
He looks like a researcher.
He is good at C. He also uses Java, and his level of C seems to be quite high.
I like English to Japanese translation, but I'm not particular about it.
 I like English to Japanese translation, but I'm not particular about it.
I don't mind being involved in localization as a programmer. →I want it in my house!
I have a very old-fashioned hobby. It's not a negative image for me.
 I like to write code.
I like to write code. You like to write code, and you like programs that allow you to see the level below you.
 You also create libraries. More of an environment creator?
 (This may be a reflection of my last interview...)
I've worked with Game Boy assembler before.

[Name]
Comments
I am a Java user.
I can use control statements in C and C++.
 I studied all of them after entering university.
I have not made any libraries. I want to become a game programmer.
I am an amateur when it comes to 3D. I have never built anything.
 My knowledge is limited to the scope of my classes.
I make class diagrams in UML.
I'm researching game frameworks and documenting them (since I only have English).

[Name]
Comments.
Are you nervous?
I started studying C language by myself in the third year of junior high school.
I have never been aware of assembler. He didn't seem to understand for a moment what I meant by "source code debugging" in my question.
 I guess I didn't understand what you meant by "source code debugging" in my question for a moment.
It's true that he doesn't look me in the eye when he speaks, but his impression is not so bad. When the questioner is talking, he looks at the questioner's face.
 When the questioner was speaking, he was looking at the questioner's face. In fact, he was listening and speaking well.
There is nothing special about him. He is a normal person.

[Name]
Evaluation: ○ (if you don't care about being a programmer...)
Comments
I used R when I was an undergraduate. I used R when I was an undergraduate, and started using Fortran after I went to graduate school.
I want to make people happy. I want to make people happy. I think it is the same in game development and in school classes (as a teacher).
I want to make a game with a black girl as the main character.
 I want to be involved in games. I don't think I'm obsessed with being a programmer.
 I don't think I'm particular about being a programmer, but I feel that programming is fun.
I want to be involved in games.
I'm always thinking of ways to make monotonous work fun.

Kaboom Dragoon
May 7, 2010

The greatest of feasts

The first person comments appear to be things the interviewee said that were of particular note - reasons for applying for the job, statements, etc. Quote marks would probably help, but I dunno if that's a translation thing or an internal style thing that needs to be adhered to.

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.
God I hope people have called me normal after a job interview.

Friend
Aug 3, 2008

Okay the interview notes are good but this is the best email of all.

quote:

Subject: Re: The Incident In The Bathroom

Mr. Matsunada,

This is Murakawa.

> If you notice a strange smell around you, please contact Nishimura.
> If the culprit (Mr. Murakawa) is found, I will not tell anyone...

What are you doing by contacting me? Nishimura-san!

> I will forward it as it is below.
>
> ---- general affairs section talk ------
> I want to talk to you.
> In fact, I just received a call from the person in charge of cleaning.
> I'd like to talk to you about something.
> Someone pooped in the third floor bathroom and stepped on it with a shoe.
> The same thing happened a week ago.
> The same thing happened on the 4th floor.
> We put up posters today to warn people, but I wonder if anyone else smelled the odor in the area.
> I've noticed that gum has been littered in the bathrooms, hallways, and elevators recently.
> I'm not sure if it's just me.
> It may be someone upstairs or downstairs, but I think the cleaning lady would be happy if you could call attention between the departments.
> I'm sure the whole company will have to take action sooner or later, but the same thing keeps happening again and again.
> I'll keep you informed.
> Itoya

Hmmm, even in elementary school it's not this bad...
You should apologize properly, Matsunada-kun!

See ya.

Blue Moonlight
Apr 28, 2005
Bitter and Sarcastic

quote:

I can use C language, but I don't use pointers.

Well, that’s an interesting approach to C programming.

Ignis
Mar 31, 2011

I take it you don't want my autograph, then.

Friend posted:

Okay the interview notes are good but this is the best email of all.

Oh yeah, of course that's the dude who regged a dev account with the nickname muramura. :heysexy:

Vikar Jerome
Nov 26, 2013

cool. never had this "cleaner" high res version before but think we've seen a lot of it peppered in various ign stuff and the like.

also temple path wasnt fixed either, drat.

edit: omg the youtube channel, they uploaded tons of vids from the report. awesome to see

Vikar Jerome fucked around with this message at 11:57 on Jul 23, 2021

Vikar Jerome
Nov 26, 2013

https://twitter.com/orcastraw/statu...%5Es1_&ref_url=

Violet_Sky
Dec 5, 2011

Fun Shoe

I always knew that Mario had a gun

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

IShallRiseAgain
Sep 12, 2008

Well ain't that precious?

Violet_Sky posted:

I always knew that Mario had a gun