Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

flatluigi
Apr 23, 2008

here come the planes

rantmo posted:

Colt is Number 6 though it's never been said.

he's eight and it's on his gear; there's been implications that adam would be six if he joins for real-real bc of cowboy theming

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009
Who's 9? (It's Anna isn't it, despite the special number Brodie gave her?)

rantmo
Jul 30, 2003

A smile better suits a hero

Well poo poo, I stand corrected.

Cerebral Bore
Apr 21, 2010

Fun Shoe

Gaz-L posted:

Anna's #99 as I recall.

Pylons
Mar 16, 2009

Gaz-L posted:

In the match they had it was Brandon Cutler, but I'm not sure if that's canon or not.

rantmo
Jul 30, 2003

Yup, Cutler in disguise was 9 for that one match.

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

Hefty Leftist posted:

John Silver vs Bryan Danielson

We could never handle such greatness

flatluigi
Apr 23, 2008

here come the planes
'six-gun adam page' has a decent flow, yknow

Pylons posted:

In the match they had it was Brandon Cutler, but I'm not sure if that's canon or not.

iirc anyone who's not currently on screen as part of the dark order is non-canon

I Before E
Jul 2, 2012

flatluigi posted:

'six-gun adam page' has a decent flow, yknow

iirc anyone who's not currently on screen as part of the dark order is non-canon

drat I don't know what you do for the other 6 days and 20 hours of the week then

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

luchadornado posted:

JR: "I can't believe they're here in WWE!"

lol

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

Pylons posted:

Going by the note he got on BTE, it's 100% canon.

Oh Snapple!
Dec 27, 2005

luchadornado posted:

lmao

bartok
May 10, 2006

I hope Bryan Danielson brings back The Dazzler from Saturday Morning Slam. I remember everyone especially in this forum would say that Bryan couldn't talk but he was one of the best promos in WWE both as a face and a heel.

edit - I forgot he also did the character on the JBL and Cole show.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-e9gcuUt5D4

bartok fucked around with this message at 14:45 on Jul 23, 2021

kinetic77
Jun 23, 2010

I know money and drawing power will most likely override this, but I really wish Coward Tony would get the okay from Colt when it comes to signing Punk. That would be a nice gesture.

Also if these signings somehow interrupt the Big Yeehaw from winning at All Out I will be disillusioned by AEW for the first time.

Pinwiz11
Jan 26, 2009

I'm becom-, I'm becom-,
I'm becoming
Tana in, Tana in my mind.

Top-draw Yuta.

Jonny Nox
Apr 26, 2008

flatluigi posted:

he's eight and it's on his gear; there's been implications that adam would be six if he joins for real-real bc of cowboy theming

Unless Sean Waltman joins first, apparently.

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib

luchadornado posted:

Good drat it :lol:

Hefty Leftist
Jun 26, 2011

"You know how vodka or whiskey are distilled multiple times to taste good? It's the same with shit. After being digested for the third time shit starts to taste reeeeeeaaaally yummy."

kinetic77 posted:

Also if these signings somehow interrupt the Big Yeehaw from winning at All Out I will be disillusioned by AEW for the first time.

all the rumours have said they're both coming around or after All Out so it doesn't mess around with any of the current storylines and plans

rantmo
Jul 30, 2003

kinetic77 posted:

I know money and drawing power will most likely override this, but I really wish Coward Tony would get the okay from Colt when it comes to signing Punk. That would be a nice gesture.

It wouldn't surprise me if they'd talked about it at least, TK seems the type to engage his people openly.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

If it were me, I’d redo the nWo with Punk and Bryan being the Outsiders. Cena would be the third man. And Tall Paul would be Dibiase.

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

coconono posted:

If it were me, I’d redo the nWo with Punk and Bryan being the Outsiders. Cena would be the third man. And Tall Paul would be Dibiase.

What would a WWE invasion even be? Guys showing up to cut 20 minute promos and have matches that they win exactly half of and lose the other half with the same opponent for six months straight?

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

bartok posted:

I hope Bryan Danielson brings back The Dazzler from Saturday Morning Slam. I remember everyone especially in this forum would say that Bryan couldn't talk but he was one of the best promos in WWE both as a face and a heel.

bryan has been an amazing promo since 2006.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

Vince MechMahon posted:

What would a WWE invasion even be? Guys showing up to cut 20 minute promos and have matches that they win exactly half of and lose the other half with the same opponent for six months straight?

Nah just WWE refugees having great matches and protecting each other from the wiles of Dark Order membership or the temptation of binge drinking with Jericho

Lead Pipe Cinch
Mar 10, 2003

Heavy Metal Bakesale

kinetic77 posted:

There’s no basis to assume he will or won’t, and I doubt what actually happens would get publicly disclosed either way.

Gavok
Oct 10, 2005

Brock! Oh, man, I'm sorry about your...

...tooth?

coconono posted:

And Tall Paul would be Dibiase.

The One-Man Mega Bucks.

Pylons
Mar 16, 2009

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zZrUIdIcJgs

They uploaded the unedited version of the Santana and Ortiz/FTR press conference.

Drakkel
May 6, 2007

IT'S LIKE I CAN TOUCH YOU!

Vince MechMahon posted:

The WWE team get their asses kicked every time cause they forgot there's moves in wrestling besides Rollups.

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

yea ok posted:

bryan has been an amazing promo since 2006.

The promos where he was gaslighting AJ at the start of 2012 were incredible and really what won me over on him

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
And then there's this one which is just perfect

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sM4GUEwdGYY

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

Rarity posted:

The promos where he was gaslighting AJ at the start of 2012 were incredible and really what won me over on him

theres always been a realness to his promos that you dont get with very many people, it’s not picture perfect Wrestling Promo delivery but it’s always believable for the character hes playing. just a wonderful little man.

Senerio
Oct 19, 2009

Roëmænce is ælive!
They've explicitly stated in the Unrestricted that 6 is X-Pac. 7 is Dustin if he ever decides to join.

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Bryan is the best.

If Bryan joins they should bring in Kane.

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo

luchadornado posted:

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

NienNunb posted:

Bryan is the best.

If Bryan joins they should bring in Kane.

They have enough people who have been idiots about COVID, they don't need that dipshit too

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

https://youtu.be/UQyWQDayBpg

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

Ganso Bomb posted:

They have enough people who have been idiots about COVID, they don't need that dipshit too

Yeah at this point the only person I wanna see bring in Kane is god calling him home. There's now actual blood on his hands from covid so gently caress him.

I Before E
Jul 2, 2012

They already have a big guy in a mask whose gimmick is defined by a tragedy in his past, they don't need Kane

Mons Hubris
Aug 29, 2004

fanci flup :)

I Before E posted:

They already have a big guy in a mask whose gimmick is defined by a tragedy in his past, they don't need Kane

Luchasaurus?

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

I Before E posted:

Serpentico isn't that big

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I Before E
Jul 2, 2012

Mons Hubris posted:

Luchasaurus?

I was thinking 10 but halfway through realized that Luchasaurus also fit