Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

Pablo Nergigante posted:

They keep repeating the “when I was 12 I looked 18” thing and like, who are the people who told you that lol.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dr. Jerrold Coe
Feb 6, 2021

Is it me?

StashAugustine posted:

"civvies" is an incredible word there lol

I fixated on that too, the same puffed up language that cops use to defend their abuses.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Can’t believe all the criticism of Brian McGee

XMNN
Apr 26, 2008
I am incredibly stupid
https://twitter.com/rose420princess/status/1419007676852416518?s=19

beginning to think this person might just not be able to spot obvious paedophile behaviour

e: lol I didn't see the top tweet because she blocked me and it looks like it's a pattern

why are these people so oblivious to obvious predators

XMNN has issued a correction as of 20:14 on Jul 24, 2021

Toph Bei Fong
Feb 29, 2008

"Eighteen, you say? Why, a big eighteen year old like you had better get to prostituting yourself before it's too late! No other jobs for people like you, and you've got to carry your weight around here!"

"What? A child? No! Never! How disgusting! What's that? You say you're actually eighteen?"

Trabisnikof
Dec 24, 2005

its not just a river in egypt

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy

XMNN posted:

beginning to think this person might just not be able to spot obvious paedophile behaviour

e: lol I didn't see the top tweet because she blocked me and it looks like it's a pattern

THE 60 YEAR OLD MAN WAS A PEDOPHILE

HOPE THIS HELPS

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

XMNN posted:

Uhhhh you think that guy didn’t know you were a child??

Wraith of J.O.I.
Jan 25, 2012

okay so we are to assume this child was taken in by street smart sex workers and was able to trick them (for years?) that she was significantly older than she was?

Trabisnikof
Dec 24, 2005

this just has extremely bummer vibes of how strongly stigmatized victimhood is so people are really trying to convince themselves about their own past rather than anything else

scary ghost dog
Aug 5, 2007
lol these people are epic

Shipon
Nov 7, 2005
if you don't think that the girls who worked at the triangle shirtwaist factory had to be there because there was no other option, you wanted them to starve to death, you did a misogyny, you did no growth, do *clap* better *clap*

Snake Dance
Jan 5, 2020

by Azathoth
It's time to cancel all sex.

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

Snake Dance posted:

I’m Virgin+ volcel

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

all other issues aside why on earth would you give the benefit of the doubt to a john who is seeking out a homeless teenager to buy sex from. makes no sense! a person looking for that is 100% a predator!

Shipon
Nov 7, 2005
wait why are these people angry about virgil then

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Snake Dance posted:

*Scarlet Witch, tears streaming down her cheeks* No more sex

Mantis42
Jul 26, 2010

Snake Dance posted:

way ahead of you

scary ghost dog
Aug 5, 2007
applauding netflix for having the bravery to accurately represent teenaged abuse victims by casting 26 year old actresses with huge tits

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

It's funny to see so many people buy into the "she lied about her age" myth, when her "mentors" would've seen her going through puberty in real time.

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

It's funny to see so many people buy into the "she lied about her age" myth, when her "mentors" would've seen her going through puberty in real time.

there's zero chance someone with a y chromosome at 13 wasn't either 4 foot 6 and obviously a child or just barely starting puberty and clearly a teenager. it's just impossible that they were tall and filled out enough to even pass as a really petite woman. but even someone with a female sex would still be really obviously a kid even if puberty would be almost done. serious ugh poo poo either way.

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

not to mention being the source of procurement for her HRT, making it even more predatory and considerably hosed up

mila kunis
Jun 10, 2011

i really like trashfuture and wtyp but man this idiot loving sucks lol

mila kunis
Jun 10, 2011
"giving 13 year olds sex trade apprenticeships is child abuse" how is this remotely controversial or "red brown"

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

Quotey posted:

unrelated, i remember some link to a video in cspam, possibly this thread. it was the start of a radio show or podcast, and a guy went over a giant list of conditions and ilnessess he had. it was a comedy thing, and i laughed like gently caress at it but cant find it again and its impossible to search for. so if anyone happens to remember

that sounds like an E1 episode. Maybe one of the ones about Boost House Midwest?
https://soundcloud.com/episode-one-868768631/e1-so-i-wrote-a-thing-6

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

mila kunis posted:

"giving 13 year olds sex trade apprenticeships is child abuse" how is this remotely controversial or "red brown"

anything trans people do is inherently good, and if anyone dares criticize them but especially a cis male it can only be because they're a Nazi but the kind only schizophrenic people become

sleeptalker
Feb 17, 2011

Shipon posted:

wait why are these people angry about virgil then

He should have paid for those pics.

Salean
Mar 17, 2004

Homewrecker

Toph Bei Fong posted:

She's also recounting the argument of libertarian psychopath Walter Block

https://reasonpapers.com/pdf/26/rp_26_4.pdf

this guy is loving hilarious

XMNN
Apr 26, 2008
I am incredibly stupid

mila kunis posted:

i really like trashfuture and wtyp but man this idiot loving sucks lol

yeah same i'm really bummed out by it tbh

obviously shes had some lovely takes on twitter before (and i hadnt actually seen that one about communist police lol) but this is a massive new low

like yeah terfs say that trans people are paedophiles all the time but its very clear cut that this situation was hosed up and that article is paedophilia apologia and pointing that out is not the same thing as agreeing with the terfs just because you have a podcast feud

StashAugustine
Mar 24, 2013

Do not trust in hope- it will betray you! Only faith and hatred sustain.

XMNN posted:

this is just sad

crazy eyes mustafa
Nov 30, 2014

scary ghost dog posted:

lol these people are epic

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

Toph Bei Fong posted:

She's also recounting the argument of libertarian psychopath Walter Block

https://reasonpapers.com/pdf/26/rp_26_4.pdf

shooting in the dark here, but by chance is that guy named Block related to the other Blocks that own the Pittsburgh Post-Gazette?

TheMightyBoops
Nov 1, 2016

It’s super unhealthy to suggest that because someone is like you in one respect they have carte blanche to do whatever and you’ll come to the defense of it. That’s not saying you shouldn’t have solidarity with people, just accept that they have the potential to be lovely, no matter what they say they believe.

Those people were doing underage trafficking of a minor yo.

Wraith of J.O.I.
Jan 25, 2012

please change thread name to [P*dc*sts]

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

Wraith of J.O.I. posted:

TheMightyBoops
Nov 1, 2016

Wraith of J.O.I. posted:

3rd for this.

XMNN
Apr 26, 2008
I am incredibly stupid

StashAugustine posted:

this is just sad

yeah, they've have clearly had some pretty hosed up (and incredibly disturbingly common) experiences with abuse

still bizarre to me that you can internalise this (and I guess synthesise it with sex/sex work positive stuff) and come out in defense of grown men having sex with children

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

we're gonna have to raise the age of consent to 25 if people think they can keep getting away with the "she told me she was 18" excuse

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

we're gonna have to raise the age of consent to 25 if people think they can keep getting away with the "she told me she was 18" excuse

regulating legal, safe sex work but only for milfs

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a fatguy baldspot
Aug 29, 2018

Larry Parrish posted:

anything trans people do is inherently good, and if anyone dares criticize them but especially a cis male it can only be because they're a Nazi but the kind only schizophrenic people become

I don’t remember anyone defending any other trans pedos. im not sure this theory hold up, op.