Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The Chad Jihad
Feb 24, 2007

Did Wife Guy discourse ever become a political thing? Because I am remembering the Cliff Wife

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

His nipples look like they are hiding confederate flags

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002

Wraith of J.O.I. posted:

did he tape over his nips so they wouldn't protrude?

They look like barbell piercings

Antonymous
Apr 4, 2009

between the pepper shakers and barbells it's some marquee de sade poo poo going on int the cumo home

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

God is dead. God remains dead. And we have killed him. Who will wipe this blood off us? What festivals of atonement, what sacred games shall we need to invent?

Ichabod Sexbeast
Dec 5, 2011

Giving 'em the old razzle-dazzle

Antonymous posted:

between the pepper shakers and barbells it's some marquee de sade poo poo going on int the cumo home

more like marquee de :sad: :smug:

Dr. Yinz Ljubljana
Nov 25, 2013

Stan Chera and the possibility of going out like him. Everyone was talking about it!

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001
https://twitter.com/cathetercutie/status/1419148328940490755?s=19

crazy eyes mustafa
Nov 30, 2014

https://twitter.com/macklemore/status/4085475013

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

Pablo Nergigante posted:

This is still one of the funniest things ever tweeted

I crack up everytime I see it.

Animal Friend
Sep 7, 2011

OK wait a minute I just noticed the drinks.

1) "the boyfriend" is drinking white wine with meatballs?

2) is Cuomo drinking red wine out of a tall glass?

GWBBQ
Jan 2, 2005

I think it's soda but anyone else would just be drinking red wine out of a pint glass to deal with the reality of Andrew Cuomo.

Excelzior
Jun 24, 2013

pretty sure not a single element of that picture is genuine

which makes the mistakes and oddities even more galling

Tubgoat
Jun 30, 2013

by sebmojo
In fairness, I prefer white wine to red wine, official pairings be damned.

Slamhound
Mar 27, 2010
Cuomo looks like Robert Blake in Lost Highway.

“ The boyfriend” moved his glasses but not his place setting.

There’s a serving dish of spaghetti and meatballs on the table but the rest of serving dishes are on the other table in the background left.

Foreground left girl is wearing her jacket like she’s ready to bolt.

And why is the picture being taken in the first place?

I feel like there’s another, similar photo where you’re supposed to spot the differences.

Parity warning
Nov 1, 2009

3rd Place, TRP Sack Race 2021/22
ahh, konnichiwa

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

I was at the pub one night and a girl had brought her new boyfriend there for the first time and everyoneall the other women kept calling him the Nipple Man of Kustavi (Kustavi is an island nearby) because he was very nipply.

He didn't seem to mind. I don't think he was from Kustavi.

Dreylad
Jun 19, 2001

and this was the portrait of bill clinton

Mantis42
Jul 26, 2010

These are better than the actual national portrait museum.

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

Slamhound posted:

Cuomo looks like Robert Blake in Lost Highway.

“ The boyfriend” moved his glasses but not his place setting.

There’s a serving dish of spaghetti and meatballs on the table but the rest of serving dishes are on the other table in the background left.

Foreground left girl is wearing her jacket like she’s ready to bolt.

And why is the picture being taken in the first place?

I feel like there’s another, similar photo where you’re supposed to spot the differences.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HjpGzGKAoXQ

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Milo and POTUS posted:

Wasn't there some new york magazine that had really weird caricature style pictures of the bridge and other metaphorical crap

yes. they've all been drawn by Andrew cuomo, because he himself loves the style of early 20th century political posters. this is the one he revealed in January 2020 after his State of the State address, presenting his vision for the new decade in New York. it apparently took him two months to make. working hard thank you!

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

here's the bridge you probably had floating around in your skull, from 2012.

"Mr. Cuomo plans to give copies of the new poster to staff members and campaign donors as an end-of-year gift." Lol

crepeface
Nov 5, 2004

r*p*f*c*
lol cuomo looks like a skull avatar that i'd see in the forums

Tubgoat
Jun 30, 2013

by sebmojo
I want to see that artist's rendition of Obama.

Animal Friend
Sep 7, 2011

crepeface posted:

lol cuomo looks like a skull avatar that i'd see in the forums

Animal Friend
Sep 7, 2011

3D Megadoodoo posted:

I was at the pub one night and a girl had brought her new boyfriend there for the first time and everyoneall the other women kept calling him the Nipple Man of Kustavi (Kustavi is an island nearby) because he was very nipply.

He didn't seem to mind. I don't think he was from Kustavi.

he must be a huge hit in the sauna

mrmcd
Feb 22, 2003

Pictured: The only good cop (a fictional one).

In Training posted:

yes. they've all been drawn by Andrew cuomo, because he himself loves the style of early 20th century political posters. this is the one he revealed in January 2020 after his State of the State address, presenting his vision for the new decade in New York. it apparently took him two months to make. working hard thank you!

He comissioned them, he didn't actually draw them. There's hostage interviews floating around with the actual artists.

jisforjosh
Jun 6, 2006

"It's J is for...you know what? Fuck it, jizz it is"
https://twitter.com/SarahHuckabee/status/890302663266643970?s=20

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

mrmcd posted:

He comissioned them, he didn't actually draw them. There's hostage interviews floating around with the actual artists.

i figured it was probably pr bullshit that he said he was "working on them for two months" and found the artist's website where he sells these stupid posters but didn't know for sure. I should find one of the interviews

brugroffil
Nov 30, 2015

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uhoj_uwIeyM

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

AOC's border fence crying vogue photoshoot

Mr. Lobe
Feb 23, 2007

... Dry bones...

[

zegermans posted:

Lmao

What a farce

bedpan
Apr 23, 2008

Mr. Lobe posted:

[

Lmao

What a farce

AOC's crying was entirely earnest. What drove her to tears was that there could have been so many more migrants crammed into cages.

Fleetwood
Mar 26, 2010

biggest hochul head in china
doing some house cleaning and I found an unused $25 Starbucks gift card that was given to me a couple years ago

the card made me remember that former CEO Howard Schultz was floated as Hillary's Sec of Labor and, more importantly, is a tremendous cheapskate

quote:

The gift card was really something: "Covered in shiny foil, this thing caught the light from every angle. I was sure it was a lifetime gift card. I wondered how many were in existence. Surely less than a hundred."

Um, no, it wasn't a lifetime gift card. Endore-Kaiser says he went into a Starbucks the next day, ordered a triple venti soy latte and handed over his shiny card. He expected the manager would need to be called over, "and his eyes would go wide, and they'd whisper about me in hushed tones, while the rest of the employees gathered around to gawk at [the card]."

Instead, the response was this: "You still owe fifteen cents."

The shiny card that caught the light from every angle had $5 loaded on it.

https://www.oregonlive.com/news/g66...p-memories.html

https://twitter.com/taterpie/status/1089766416578834432?s=20

StashAugustine
Mar 24, 2013

Do not trust in hope- it will betray you! Only faith and hatred sustain.

bedpan posted:

AOC's crying was entirely earnest. What drove her to tears was that there could have been so many more migrants crammed into cages.

when Alexandra saw the breadth of her domain, she wept, for there were no more worlds to conquer

crazy eyes mustafa
Nov 30, 2014
lol

Animal Friend
Sep 7, 2011

zegermans posted:

:aochloe:

Mokelumne Trekka
Nov 22, 2015

Soon.

all of "Frankly We Did Win This Election" is a trip down memory lane but one person I hadn't thought about in a year is "Dr"(?) Scott Atlas - just another freak who grifted, got people killed and peaced out with no consequences lol

Wikipedia posted:

On November 30, 2020, Atlas posted a letter (dated for the following day) resigning his White House position, days before the end of the maximum 130-day period in which he could serve with "special Government employee" status.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

Good to see Cuomo on this page. Was just thinking about his mask wall