Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who is the Ace of Choco Pro?
Akki
Mei-chan
Sakura-san
Anton
Chris Brookes until literally anyone on this show beats him
Yunamon
View Results

Senerio
Oct 19, 2009

Roëmænce is ælive!
Best Bros vs Masa and Emi for the season finale on 8/8

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fez_machine
Nov 27, 2004
EMI IS GOING TO AEW!!

Penguin Patrol
Mar 3, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
Emi & Masa gonna defend the Asia Dream Tag Titles on Dynamite

fez_machine
Nov 27, 2004
One way ticket!

fez_machine
Nov 27, 2004
I cannot stop laughing seeing Chie.

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011

Penguin Patrol posted:

Emi & Masa gonna defend the Asia Dream Tag Titles on Dynamite

Duke Pukem
Oct 23, 2010

Three cheers for dark beer!

I cant wait to see Emi back in AEW.

long-ass nips Diane
Dec 13, 2010

Breathe.

I marked out super hard for Chie's stretch muffler dragon screw thing, that was cool.

TV Zombie
Sep 6, 2011

Burying all the trauma from past nights
Burying my anger in the past

Duke Pukem posted:

I cant wait to see Emi back in AEW.

I think that her and Deeb could be a really good technical match.

Duke Pukem
Oct 23, 2010

Three cheers for dark beer!

indeed

Artelier
Jan 23, 2015

Catching up and STRETCH MUFFLER DRAGON SCREW SUBMISSION THING IS MY NEW FAVOURITE MOVE

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

https://twitter.com/obeybrookes/status/1419290592392093697?s=21

Chris writing the nicest stuff about Chie on a post where he’s putting the most arrogant pin on her is incredible

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011
Chris Brooke is such a great character for ChocoPro.

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

karmicknight posted:

Chris Brooke is such a great character for ChocoPro.

I love him so, so much. He’s just peak cartoonish Mean Older Brother energy

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

Corgis love bread. And Puro

Thought the thread would appreciate that on the 28/6 Big Japan show Minoru Fujita is proudly wearing the Super Asia championship belt before his 6 man tag Death Match.

fez_machine
Nov 27, 2004

forkboy84 posted:

Thought the thread would appreciate that on the 28/6 Big Japan show Minoru Fujita is proudly wearing the Super Asia championship belt before his 6 man tag Death Match.

Nice. Fujita keeping it 100%

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

Fujita whiplashes so hard between death matches and comedy stuff on Chocopro, then pops in other promotions wearing half a thrift store and a cat bag. I love him.

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

https://twitter.com/OBEYBrookes/status/1419653596480622600

translates to "found a new way to tease you"

:allears:

DeathChicken
Jul 9, 2012

Nonsense. I have not yet begun to defile myself.

Sergeant Slaughter follows Minoru Fujita on Twitter now. I really want Sarge to show up in Chocopro just so Mei can freak out about GI Joe being there

fez_machine
Nov 27, 2004

CHOCOPRO #141: COUNTDOWN TO EMI AMERICA MATCH 1: TITLE FIGHT TWO VETS GOING AT IT. IT'S GOING TO BE GOOD
WATCH LIVE ON YOUTUBE HERE
Time: 10am (JST) / 2am (BST) / 6pm (PDT) / 9pm (EDT)

STARTS IN 10 MINUTES

Below is Super Fan Dogglesnake's match card for tonight from Reddit. Found HERE

quote:

SUPER ASIA CHAMPIONSHIP

(Challenger) “Cold Killer” Hagane Shinno

VS

(Champion) “The Principal” Minoru Fujita

Winter is cold and unforgiving. Hagane Shinno represents that freezing season with more than just his icy demeanor! How can all of his matches be so unique? Like the flakes of snow that fall during said season, every match of ChocoPro's resident Assassin are one of a kind. This absolutely brutal striker has been nearly invincible in the series so far, having never been bested in singles combat! His solemn ferocity makes him an instant favorite among new fans...(with Hagane surprising most with his exceptional technical skill and explosive fighting style) while his Byronic nature pairs well with his otherworldly beauty (canonically, thanks Emi!) leading to one of the most mysterious wrestlers available on the roster. This eccentric perfectionist has come out of his shell quite a bit since he paired with Chie Koishikawa in EGG TART, the cheery energy machine having even drawn a smile out of him! Hagane has had a long career, one that has been guided by his own stubborn & unflinching decisions. Every action is decisive. Every decision is final. The cold logic that he operates under might be something he regrets occasionally (wishing he could take his senior's life advise, for one) but it also has kept the Cold Killer truly special. So many mysteries still surround Hagane Shinno, even this far into his career...and this far into ChocoPro! He has promised to shed more light on to some of this shadowed stories, assuming he defeats the Champion. Will we finally get more pieces to this mysterious puzzle? Watch out for that Ranhei, Fujita!

The Principal, Minoru Fujita, has lived a hard life. Deathmatches, divorce, championships...this veteran of the wrestling scene (Twenty Four years!) has seen it all. While his accolades are numerous (recently fought in the new FMW-E alongside Onita, has held titles in DDT, BJW, NOAH, Freedoms, Zero1, and more!), on this occasion he will be defending his current prized possession: the big blue belt, the Super Asia Championship! Hagane Shinno earned this shot when EGG TART defeated Mi Sayaka in the One of a Kind Tag League, with Hagane Shinno having pinned the Champ. But just because he earned a shot, doesn't mean this will be easy...even for someone like Hagane. Minoru Fujita is a monster in the ring (and the square!). Having bested the Ace of ChocoPro to become the new champ, this stellar performer might be a living legend but battle for him is the fountain of youth! While he is most known for his Tag Team skills (which helped inspire the Motor City Machine Guns, mind you), Fujita is a terror to face alone. Why? It takes a hell of a lot to bring down this endlessly endurant badass! With the voice of an angel and the fury of a demon, Fujita has an arsenal of devastating techniques and a killer instinct that matches Hagane's! Can “Our Bloody Champion” (an epithet Fujita earned after returning to ChocoPro with the BJW Deathmatch Heavyweight Championship!) give the Cold Killer his first pinfall or submission in Ichigaya? Will his legendary endurance withstand this new test?

Watch live on Youtube for free HERE

Penguin Patrol
Mar 3, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
oh drat i forgot we were getting a title match tonight

fez_machine
Nov 27, 2004

Penguin Patrol posted:

oh drat i forgot we were getting a title match tonight

not me scrambling to get something posted before the show actually started

Also Mei's got a new look!

fez_machine
Nov 27, 2004
Chie's clothing alterations are so dope

fez_machine
Nov 27, 2004
Let's GO!!

Senerio
Oct 19, 2009

Roëmænce is ælive!
Hagane a real chatterbox when Chie isn't there to calm him down.

DeathChicken
Jul 9, 2012

Punished Fujita

fez_machine
Nov 27, 2004
The dread pirate Fujita!

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011

Senerio posted:

Hagane a real chatterbox when Chie isn't there to calm him down.

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011

fez_machine posted:

The dread pirate Fujita!

business casual fujita.

DeathChicken
Jul 9, 2012

Famously sturdy Japanese tables strike again

Penguin Patrol
Mar 3, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
i really like the sound these reinforced unbreakable tables make when somebody smashes their body against one

fez_machine
Nov 27, 2004
these table spots....

Penguin Patrol
Mar 3, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
what the gently caress

fez_machine
Nov 27, 2004
not even going for the pin

hardcore in chocopro

fez_machine