Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

MotU posted:

idk think of all the free beer

oh hell yeah

along with all of the free spit, piss, blood and covid you can carry

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

https://mobile.twitter.com/TheMattCardona/status/1419369061566148610

That’s different

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

I hope that was the foam rubber pizza cutter someone made

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009

coconono posted:

I hope that was the foam rubber pizza cutter someone made

Of course, no-one would EVER throw anything dangerous :rolleyes:

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

mama mia

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

https://twitter.com/BonafideHeat/status/1419037661323579396

Get it while supplies last

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

it sounds like a sars variant with those initials

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

https://twitter.com/Dirtyshubb/status/1419374796002013189

It's a giant fake one someone made and is covered in glitter.

MotU
Mar 6, 2007

It was like she was evicting walking garbage.
Pillbug
wrong it was a giant pizza cutter the size of a serving plate specifically designed to decapitate

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

never say anything bad about gcw around these parts. Lol. Defense Squad activated

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

back and to the left

Conrad_Birdie
Jul 10, 2009

I WAS THERE
WHEN CODY RHODES
FINISHED THE STORY
Also the only way a pizza cutter is going to cut you is if someone puts pressure on it and forces it into you. Flinging it into a ring is absolutely not enough force to do much more than have it bounce right off you. Christ, chill with the pearl clutching lol.

MotU
Mar 6, 2007

Pillbug
if a pizza cutter hit you in the eye would be bad because the eye has a similar consistency to pizza dough i think

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

I can barely get a pizza cutter to cut pizza sometimes when I’m leaning right on that motherfucker, it’s a very unconvincing deathmatch weapon from that perspective.

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

If you guys think this is bad be thankful ol’ Cum Truck Kurt wasn’t in the arena that night

GEORGE W BUSHI
Jul 1, 2012

History Comes Inside! posted:

I can barely get a pizza cutter to cut pizza sometimes when I’m leaning right on that motherfucker, it’s a very unconvincing deathmatch weapon from that perspective.

Have you tried throwing it at the pizza?

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
You can be badly injured by random poo poo being thrown from bottles to semi full cans to pizza cutters.

However it's a cool visual and I once got to throw a bunch of chairs at Necro Butcher so it's mostly cool.

TL
Jan 16, 2006

Things fall apart; the centre cannot hold; Mere anarchy is loosed upon the world

Fallen Rib
Can't get over this footage of Matt Cardona leaving the ring last night smdh

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames

Conrad_Birdie posted:

Also the only way a pizza cutter is going to cut you is if someone puts pressure on it and forces it into you. Flinging it into a ring is absolutely not enough force to do much more than have it bounce right off you. Christ, chill with the pearl clutching lol.

That's factually accurate I guess but also maybe don't throw it at a performer?

MotU
Mar 6, 2007

Pillbug
the only thing a pizza cutter can cut is a pizza . . . . . a pizza garbage like matt cardona!!!!!

Conrad_Birdie
Jul 10, 2009

I WAS THERE
WHEN CODY RHODES
FINISHED THE STORY

sticklefifer posted:

That's factually accurate I guess but also maybe don't throw it at a performer?

Everyone in that venue was aware of the part they were playing

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames
That's some parasocial mark poo poo right there.

Lamuella
Jun 26, 2003

It's like goldy or bronzy, but made of iron.

so uh how about those bad takes huh

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

Lamuella posted:

so uh how about those bad takes huh

Ok

https://twitter.com/MikeJ0nesssssss/status/1419359604769792011

Lamuella
Jun 26, 2003

It's like goldy or bronzy, but made of iron.

thank's

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

https://twitter.com/ragingdemons/status/1412144682524573696?s=21

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!
can't believe gcw fans committed a hate crime by throwing a pizza cutter at an Italian guy

smdh

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

Dark Side of The Ring will be doing an episode about "The Pizza Cutter" next season

Lid
Feb 18, 2005

And the mercy seat is awaiting,
And I think my head is burning,
And in a way I'm yearning,
To be done with all this measuring of proof.
An eye for an eye
And a tooth for a tooth,
And anyway I told the truth,
And I'm not afraid to die.

Quoting this so it doesnt get lost in the circular firing squad because this is real impressive.

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009
Some of the Eddie chants in 2003-4 were as loud as anything Rock or Austin got. Certainly as over as Cena or Batista ever were.

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

Gaz-L posted:

Some of the Eddie chants in 2003-4 were as loud as anything Rock or Austin got. Certainly as over as Cena or Batista ever were.

He was only chant over. People just like chanting "Eddie".

Lid
Feb 18, 2005

And the mercy seat is awaiting,
And I think my head is burning,
And in a way I'm yearning,
To be done with all this measuring of proof.
An eye for an eye
And a tooth for a tooth,
And anyway I told the truth,
And I'm not afraid to die.

Gaz-L posted:

And he was a better worker than all of them.

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
https://twitter.com/StraightEdgeGTS/status/1419400707799724035

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

This picture makes Benoit look like he was balding way more than I ever remember. Is this just a weird photo or was he like obviously losing his hair?

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

he had a very thin receding hairline that looked fuller than it was because of how puffed up the hair was. once you get that sort of hair wet it shows its true nature. it can be slicked back to avoid showing how thin it is in exchange for a large forehead, but in that moment, his hair was quite 'messed up' and wet at the same time, which was the ultimate betrayal of his dark secret

TL
Jan 16, 2006

Things fall apart; the centre cannot hold; Mere anarchy is loosed upon the world

Fallen Rib
Chris Benoit was balding. And I don't know how to accept that.

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

Cavauro posted:

he had a very thin receding hairline that looked fuller than it was because of how puffed up the hair was. once you get that sort of hair wet it shows its true nature. it can be slicked back to avoid showing how thin it is in exchange for a large forehead, but in that moment, his hair was quite 'messed up' and wet at the same time, which was the ultimate betrayal of his dark secret

Thank you for diving so deeply into thin hair

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

Cavauro posted:

lol

Jonny Nox
Apr 26, 2008

I mean it's true: Not liking Chris Benoit is part of the reason I stopped watching wrestling for a decade.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cerebral Bore
Apr 21, 2010

Fun Shoe
The enclosed hair area.