Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

LimaBiker
Dec 9, 2020

Gorson posted:

Need a leather daddy in here to confirm or dispute these claims.

Honestly, all biker stuff on the market that has the EU test markings, is properly protective. Dainese has particularly supple leather. Like, i was amazed when i tried on one of their suits. You get some extra range of motion.

My Rev'it Venom, on the other hand, is made from quite stiff leather. It makes the suit slightly less comfortable. Even after 4 years of riding, it still feels noticably less comfortable than some other suits i have or had. My Kushitani Shunrai suit was ridiculously comfortable, that thing really felt like those sweatpants you only wear inside your own house cause they're worn out and ugly but they're just too comfy to throw out.

But although the Rev'it feels thicker and stiffer, i have zero doubt that Dainese's slightly thinner and more flexible leather, is every bit as protective as Rev'its stuff. It's not that hard to make leather be properly protective. One of the big motorcycle youtubers got one of those Pakistan made Ebay suits professionally tested, and it passed the abrasion tests with ease.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x5bMHOS25Mk
The impact protection bits and the pockets that keep them in place sucked, but the leather was well up to spec.

If you crash hard enough to damage the suit, then you should get it to a repair place anyway.

Side note: next time you walk into a biker gear store, walk past a rack of Dainese. They're sprayed with a specific perfume. I swear it's to trigger a pavlovian reaction in bikers/leather daddies, and make them drool over the way too expensive but very pretty suits.

E: drat, that snipe...

LimaBiker fucked around with this message at 11:53 on Jul 23, 2021

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Horse Clocks
Dec 14, 2004

LimaBiker posted:

Honestly, all biker stuff on the market that has the EU test markings, is properly protective. Dainese has particularly supple leather. Like, i was amazed when i tried on one of their suits. You get some extra range of motion.

Taking the CE stamp of approval at face value can lead you down the wrong path.

There’s multiple EU standards, and only some of them cover abrasion resistance.

A lot of gear, particularly textile gear, is only rated for impact resistance via the included foam pads.

LimaBiker
Dec 9, 2020

Yes and no. The CE stamp is sketchy - it means that a manufacturer or importer themselves say 'This thing adheres to euro norms' rather than an external organisation doing the tests. Any lovely factory can slap those on their product and only a small part will ever get caught doing it.

There are now new, more specific test norms for motorcycle garments. The overarching rule is that they are now considered PPE just like welding goggles and therefore have to be guaranteed to be safe for the purpose.

The system that's used for the past few years for new garments, is pretty simple. On one of the tags there's a motorcycle symbol with a letter (AAA to class C) and the appropriate test norm number below it. In general, that would be EN17092. The letters AAA/AA/A all cover both abrasion and impact resistance. B only covers abrasion. C only covers impact.

More info: https://www.femamotorcycling.eu/new-testing-standards/

Details about how the tests are done, are here: https://www.satra.com/ppe/EN17092.php - they test how protective the protectors are against impact, the abrasion resistance of the fabric or leather, the strength of seams, whether the sleeves are gonna stay in place (so they don't expose your arms when you crash), and for 2 piece suits, if the 2 pieces are connected together strongly enough.

On helmets, there is also usually a ECE something:something sticker stuck on them.

It's all a fairly recent development. People who don't live in the EU, could of course still benefit from these tests cause you can check with an EU webshop to which standard your gear of choice has been tested.

goddamnedtwisto
Dec 31, 2004

If you ask me about the mole people in the London Underground, I WILL be forced to kill you
Fun Shoe

Horse Clocks posted:

Taking the CE stamp of approval at face value can lead you down the wrong path.

There’s multiple EU standards, and only some of them cover abrasion resistance.

A lot of gear, particularly textile gear, is only rated for impact resistance via the included foam pads.

Just to expand on LimaBiker's answer - that was the case for years but the EU have finally cracked down on it, now if the word "motorcycle" or "protective" is anywhere near it the whole garment *must* meet CE PPE standards, and the EN17092-xxxxx imprint should be below the CE mark.

I'd be nervous of random no-brand stuff faking the testing and certification, but anything from an established manufacturer, especially a big European one, will definitely be tested and graded.

goddamnedtwisto fucked around with this message at 19:50 on Jul 23, 2021

goddamnedtwisto
Dec 31, 2004

If you ask me about the mole people in the London Underground, I WILL be forced to kill you
Fun Shoe
Has anyone gone from the Shoei GT-Air to the GT-Air 2? Any actual noticeable difference in either fit or comfort/sound insulation? Mine is just about to hit 5 years old and is looking its age so I might as well upgrade, and as the original is still the most comfortable and best fitting lid I've ever owned I'd just like to know if it's even worth looking at anything else.

Steakandchips
Apr 30, 2009

Just had a "SENA 10U-PAD Bluetooth Headset & Intercom - HJC IS-17" delivered for my HJC IS-17 helmet.

Fitted into the helmet ok.

Couldn't get my head into the helmet at all. It has no give at all.

Put the intercom back in the box, it's going back to the shop for a refund.

Fucks sake, helmet + intercom buying is a pain in the rear end. I find a helmet I like, it's poo poo with both the intercoms it can integrate as well as non-integrateable ones. Same goes for the Bell SRT.

Commander Jebus
Sep 9, 2001

You came in that thing? You're braver than I thought...

goddamnedtwisto posted:

Has anyone gone from the Shoei GT-Air to the GT-Air 2? Any actual noticeable difference in either fit or comfort/sound insulation? Mine is just about to hit 5 years old and is looking its age so I might as well upgrade, and as the original is still the most comfortable and best fitting lid I've ever owned I'd just like to know if it's even worth looking at anything else.

I did the same jump, and other than the new helmet being tighter due to the less fatigued padding its pretty much the same fit. I found it about the same sound wise, and the only major difference is the different venting system and the retractable visor comes down a little farther. I also got the integrated sena comms but the jury is still out on that one. I like the low-pro integrated look but I miss the jog wheel on my older sena.

goddamnedtwisto
Dec 31, 2004

Fun Shoe

LCdr. Jebus posted:

I did the same jump, and other than the new helmet being tighter due to the less fatigued padding its pretty much the same fit. I found it about the same sound wise, and the only major difference is the different venting system and the retractable visor comes down a little farther. I also got the integrated sena comms but the jury is still out on that one. I like the low-pro integrated look but I miss the jog wheel on my older sena.

Yeah, I'm torn on that - my old Sena has a lot of life left in it yet but at the same time routing the wires is a pain, and I like the idea of it being fully integrated. Maybe I'll buy the integrated ones and keep the old one in case I ever make a friend.

MomJeans420
Mar 19, 2007

Supradog posted:

If the pants are not zipped together with the jacket won't suspenders help?

Though, you will be walking around wearing suspenders, negating any sexy points nice fitting leather pants would give you.

It's definitely not the size of my rear end but the cut/shape of the pants, maybe more of a comfort cut is better than a race cut for this? I'd post a pic but I don't have my gear right now.

pokie
Apr 27, 2008

IT HAPPENED!

right arm posted:

I will probably never not own another arai lol they are just way too good but yeah definitely don't have the visor choices that some of the others (scorpion, shoei, etc) have. if they had a heated visor I could finally ditch my scorpion

What's so great about them?

Horse Clocks posted:

They’re kinda garbage anyway. I put one on my TourX4.
It introduced weird optical artefacts, was never the right level of tint, and because it’s a pinlock let in light around the edges.

Just ended up giving me a headache whenever it was moderately sunny out.

I wonder how much of it was down to it not fitting well, as there was always a bit touching the visor, but that’s another issue.

At least that's a relief. Also see above.

pokie
Apr 27, 2008

IT HAPPENED!

Jazzzzz posted:

I say this every summer and y'all don't listen - suck it up and buy the goddamned Rukka Air* gear, especially if you can find it on clearance. No weird fit bullshit, comfortable as hell, well made

Klim jacket is good too. I use Dainese summer pants but they have no hip pro.

Renaissance Robot
Oct 10, 2010

Bite my furry metal ass

goddamnedtwisto posted:

Yeah, I'm torn on that - my old Sena has a lot of life left in it yet but at the same time routing the wires is a pain, and I like the idea of it being fully integrated. Maybe I'll buy the integrated ones and keep the old one in case I ever make a friend.

The irritating thing about the integrated one is it's incompatible with the new HD speakers, which overall seem to be getting very good reviews as a noticeable upgrade. If I was spending money on a new intercom when my old 10S is still working, I'd at least want it to be a better one, you know?

Plus the jog wheel is really good and I don't think I could do without it. I'll probably get a 5S with my next helmet, since it's the cheapest but also has all the features I want, including the new speakers. The main thin you get with the high end senas is mesh communication, which is worthless if you're never doing big group rides.

knox_harrington
Feb 18, 2011

Running no point.

pokie posted:

Klim jacket is good too. I use Dainese summer pants but they have no hip pro.

Dainese pants should have little pockets for their soft armour. Tbh it is pretty thin so I'm not convinced it will do all that much, but at least doesn't make you look too thicc

right arm
Oct 30, 2011

pokie posted:

What's so great about them?

most helmets have like two or three shell sizes so you either have a normal looking head or a bobble head whereas the arais have like a shell for each size or two and you can use liners to tailor the fit of the helmet to your head perfectly. you can peel layers off inside the liners too to really fit it correctly. it literally feels like the best fitting helmet I’ve ever had since I swapped the L liner with a M and it fits my head so well. idk they just flow air super well with the brow vents too that no other helmet has to my knowledge, the visor has a setting where it’s super thinly cracked so you can ride off-road or on road with it open and not have to worry about bugs or sticks and poo poo flying in your helmet. every other helmet I’ve owned has had like the lowest opening be like 1/2” which will definitely let a bee in lol

could just be me trying to justify a $750 helmet, but it genuinely feels like it was worth it and idk if I could swap to something else at this point

Renaissance Robot
Oct 10, 2010

Bite my furry metal ass

right arm posted:

the visor has a setting where it’s super thinly cracked so you can ride off-road or on road with it open and not have to worry about bugs or sticks and poo poo flying in your helmet.

my shitearse LS2 had this which made me think it was a fairly standard feature, yet my shoei neotec doesn't. I think the NXR 2/RF-whatever might actually be the first shoei to feature it.

goddamnedtwisto
Dec 31, 2004

Fun Shoe

Renaissance Robot posted:

my shitearse LS2 had this which made me think it was a fairly standard feature, yet my shoei neotec doesn't. I think the NXR 2/RF-whatever might actually be the first shoei to feature it.

The old Shoei TXR* had a little latch on the hinge to do it. I think it went out of vogue with much better aero features and Pinlock, but it was a pretty standard feature in the 90s.

* Confusingly the TXR was their touring helmet and so forerunner to the GT-Air, not the the NXR.

Slavvy
Dec 11, 2012

Renaissance Robot posted:

My old raid II definitely had this.

Russian Bear
Dec 26, 2007

Stopped by local cycle gear and tried on an RF1400, man it feels nicer than my HJC (and lighter?). Maybe Xmas this year...

MomJeans420
Mar 19, 2007

I'm just impressed you found a RF-1400 in stock

Russian Bear
Dec 26, 2007

It was even a medium!

MomJeans420
Mar 19, 2007

I just checked again and I can get bright yellow in XL from STG, or a patterned one with a pink stripe which isn't actually that but if I'm going to spend > $600 on a helmet I want the color I want.

But Not Tonight
May 22, 2006

I could show you around the sights.

I love my 1400, just wish I had more options than "white" for my huge noggin when I was shopping for it a couple months ago. oh well, at least it matches my bike somewhat. now if they'd just release the transition visors... :sigh:

pokie
Apr 27, 2008

IT HAPPENED!

right arm posted:

most helmets have like two or three shell sizes so you either have a normal looking head or a bobble head whereas the arais have like a shell for each size or two and you can use liners to tailor the fit of the helmet to your head perfectly. you can peel layers off inside the liners too to really fit it correctly. it literally feels like the best fitting helmet I’ve ever had since I swapped the L liner with a M and it fits my head so well. idk they just flow air super well with the brow vents too that no other helmet has to my knowledge, the visor has a setting where it’s super thinly cracked so you can ride off-road or on road with it open and not have to worry about bugs or sticks and poo poo flying in your helmet. every other helmet I’ve owned has had like the lowest opening be like 1/2” which will definitely let a bee in lol

could just be me trying to justify a $750 helmet, but it genuinely feels like it was worth it and idk if I could swap to something else at this point

Fair enough. I am willing to give the visor-swapping life a shot. I guess if I have the usual oval shape, I should go with a corsair?

MomJeans420
Mar 19, 2007

The transition visors are going to be like video cards when they're finally released, going for 2-3x the price on ebay

Russian Bear
Dec 26, 2007

pokie posted:

Fair enough. I am willing to give the visor-swapping life a shot. I guess if I have the usual oval shape, I should go with a corsair?

The Quantic is new and has the latest ECE .6 classification. Might be hard to find though in the US.

Phy
Jun 27, 2008

Fun Shoe
I may wear my old Scorpion helmet the next time I can get in a multi-day ride. This is the second time I've come back from a 3+ hour ride in my hjc i70 with my eyes stinging. I thought the breeze up from the chin was shrivelling my eyeballs, but adding a chin curtain appears not to have solved the problem. Maybe it's airflow from the chin vent?

TorakFade
Oct 3, 2006

I strongly disapprove

I bought stuff. Needed some gear for everyday riding in this horrible heat (38°C), my full face helmet - shoei gt-air - is way too hot for city riding and having drops of sweat trickling down in your eyes and making you squint is a very real hazard.

I went to the store and tried some 3/4th helmets on and settled on this LS2 Infinity with composite shell. I know that it's not a great brand, but it's one of the most comfortable helmets I ever put on, it's just perfect for my head shape. And a decent amount of air comes in even with the visor down, while in the gt-air I have to open the visor if I want any kind of air on my face which is a whole other hazard (getting a bee to the face at 90km/h is very unfun)

Then , I needed some shoes; I already have some short boots (tcx airtech Evo) that are great for long rides but not very comfortable for walking around and they look very technical, I wanted something to wear at work too so I went for a pair of Dainese sneakers with protections, the Metropolis.. they're more of a 3 season shoe really, but they're acceptable in the summer and still better than anything with Gore-Tex, ventilated or not. Very comfy, great quick-wear zipper on the side, and they look fantastic imo:

(Excuse my whitey white legs, despite being super hot and sunny here I never get tanned)

knox_harrington
Feb 18, 2011

Running no point.

The second of my 2 crashes I can vividly recall the sound of the front of my helmet grinding along the road. I would have huge reservations about not wearing a full face one.

Though on a scooter I guess you'll just be in board shorts and flip flops so maybe it's consistent!

Steakandchips
Apr 30, 2009

TorakFade posted:

I bought stuff. Needed some gear for everyday riding in this horrible heat (38°C), my full face helmet - shoei gt-air - is way too hot for city riding and having drops of sweat trickling down in your eyes and making you squint is a very real hazard.

I went to the store and tried some 3/4th helmets on and settled on this LS2 Infinity with composite shell. I know that it's not a great brand, but it's one of the most comfortable helmets I ever put on, it's just perfect for my head shape. And a decent amount of air comes in even with the visor down, while in the gt-air I have to open the visor if I want any kind of air on my face which is a whole other hazard (getting a bee to the face at 90km/h is very unfun)

My 2 cents:

If I were you, I'd return that helmet and try on some white helmets (to reflect the sun) which are full face (to protect your entire face) which are well ventilated (to keep your head cool).

Personally, if it is too hot to ride safe, it's too hot to ride.

Beve Stuscemi
Jun 6, 2001

Yeah that. I’d not trust that helmet in a fall because the data says you’re landing on your face, and the only thing standing between your lips and 40 grit pavement is a sheet of lexan

some kinda jackal
Feb 25, 2003

If I were looking for a helmet that does a ton of cooling I'd just get a light colored bitwell gringo and a pair of riding goggles IMO

Not a fan of the aesthetic but probably as much protection as you'll get while still feeling like you're in an air tunnel?

goddamnedtwisto
Dec 31, 2004

Fun Shoe
Assuming you're only going to be at urban speeds an MX lid would probably be the best compromise between ventilation and protection, but personally I'd look at the rest of my kit if I were you because if a full-face lid with the visor open isn't enough cooling then an extra couple of inches of airflow isn't going to cut it.

Last week I was walking around in 35 degree temps in Dainese jeans and a Bikers Gear kevlar shirt and while it wasn't the *best* outfit to be wearing in those conditions* it was tolerable, as was an hour in London traffic in that kit (including a GT-Air) at ~30 degrees, and obviously a naked bike is contributing a *lot* of extra heat that you don't have to deal with on a scooter.

* Went to the seaside with my family - I dumped some more suitable kit in the back of my niece's car then completely forgot about the fact that being on a bike meant a) I was going to arrive way before them and b) I could park much, much closer to the front than they could, so I had two hours of wandering around waiting for them. When they did turn up I was so used to the heat - and couldn't be arsed carrying a heavy bag with my bike gear in it - that I just told them to leave it behind.

TorakFade
Oct 3, 2006

I strongly disapprove

Steakandchips posted:

Personally, if it is too hot to ride safe, it's too hot to ride.

Sadly I don't have that option, we only have 1 car for 2 people and I'm the only one with a motorcycle license ... so I need it for commuting and as much as I wish I could, I can't quit my job because I can't ride to it "safely" :smith:

I tried on a bunch of full face helmets, from MX ones to modulars, from the cheapest to the most fancy ones available - none are suited, in my opinion and for my body, to riding inside the city in the heat of summer here. Most "well ventilated" helmets have lots of airflow passing on top of your head, but all of them have basically no airflow on your face at low speeds with the visor closed (not sure if by design or just as an unfortunate side effect of "hugging" the entire head so closely). The chinbar vents are barely enough to stop the visor from fogging up, but there's no real "airflow" to be felt on the skin. Tried on stuff from Nolan, Shoei, Schubert, LS2, AGV, X-Lite both in-store and riding, but they're all the same in this regard. I already have a white, well ventilated helmet (Shoei GT-Air) and it's absolutely unwearable with the kind of weather we have right now because the top of my head stays cool, but my brow and cheeks and nose sweat profusely without any direct airflow on them, there's just no way out of this for me.

I think in town, at the speed and for the kind of traffic I face everyday, I'd rather take my chances with a comfortable 3/4th helmet than having the certainty (because it already happened this past month, at least once a week if not once a day) that I'll suddenly have to close one of my eyes or both while riding because salty, burning sweat got into them and thus having to actually test how protective my full face helmet really is because I slammed into the car in front of me. Or worse, ride with the visor open and get cigarette butts/small rocks/bees propelled into my face which is another everyday occurrence, thanks to rear end in a top hat car drivers and badly maintained roads. Not to speak of the much larger FOV and awareness you get from a non-full-face helmet: while they are surely inferior in active safety, no argument from me there, they can be better at passive safety in certain situations.

Of course that's only true in town. When I go out of town where it's already cooler by default, and there's actual proper wind on me and I can go more than 50km/h for relatively long stretches, it's a completely different story - then it's full face helmet all the time. Cool that one can own both types and use them when/where appropriate, imo :)

I was also looking at the Shark Citycruiser helmet which while still having an "opening" in front, it looks more protective than a normal 3/4th since it covers more than half the jaw on each side - but it's literally impossible to find anywhere locally, and I don't buy helmets online for a bunch of reasons, not the least of which is to support the few local b&m stores still around

Edit:

goddamnedtwisto posted:

Assuming you're only going to be at urban speeds an MX lid would probably be the best compromise between ventilation and protection, but personally I'd look at the rest of my kit if I were you because if a full-face lid with the visor open isn't enough cooling then an extra couple of inches of airflow isn't going to cut it.

Last week I was walking around in 35 degree temps in Dainese jeans and a Bikers Gear kevlar shirt and while it wasn't the *best* outfit to be wearing in those conditions* it was tolerable, as was an hour in London traffic in that kit (including a GT-Air) at ~30 degrees, and obviously a naked bike is contributing a *lot* of extra heat that you don't have to deal with on a scooter.

* Went to the seaside with my family - I dumped some more suitable kit in the back of my niece's car then completely forgot about the fact that being on a bike meant a) I was going to arrive way before them and b) I could park much, much closer to the front than they could, so I had two hours of wandering around waiting for them. When they did turn up I was so used to the heat - and couldn't be arsed carrying a heavy bag with my bike gear in it - that I just told them to leave it behind.

Yup that's a helmet for the city as outlined above. Also I'm not riding with the visor open unless it's absolutely needed and for very short periods, I risked more than one accident when I got hit in the face by debris or insects and I don't want that to happen anymore. I think a 3/4th helmet with visor closed is a lot safer than a full helmet with visor open, because with the second there's a way higher risk of actually crashing.

About the rest of my kit ... I have and wear gloves and shoes with protections every time, can't really wear anything else in town or I'll get heat stroke. That's actually a problem with me specifically, I have very low base body temperature so everytime I'm outside in temps above 30°C I feel sick and sweat a LOT more than any other normal person would. Outside the city and for long rides, I have a Dainese mesh jackets and pants.

TorakFade fucked around with this message at 14:50 on Jul 26, 2021

Steakandchips
Apr 30, 2009

Just asking, is it not viable for you to wear a full face helmet and just open the visor fully at less than 30mph, and shut it at 30+ mph?

A bee to the face at 29mph isn't terrible, it'll just fall down and flutter away under your chin and out and you can just wear sunglasses/clear glasses depending on the time of day to protect your eyes from minor debris at less than 30mph.

:)

E:

Your update answered my question!

Megabook
Mar 13, 2019

Grimey Drawer
I got stung on the neck by a wasp on the way into work last week. Don't forget your Buff!

TorakFade
Oct 3, 2006

I strongly disapprove

Steakandchips posted:

Just asking, is it not viable for you to wear a full face helmet and just open the visor fully at less than 30mph, and shut it at 30+ mph?

A bee to the face at 29mph isn't terrible, it'll just fall down and flutter away under your chin and out and you can just wear sunglasses/clear glasses depending on the time of day to protect your eyes from minor debris at less than 30mph.

:)

E:

Your update answered my question!

heh :) yeah sorry took me a while to put down all my thoughts. I tried doing that, but it's not the most comfortable thing in stop and go traffic where you go from 0 to 70km/h and back 4 times in 2 km :D (Also if you take one hand off the handlebars of the Vespa GTS 300 at any sort of speed it's going to quickly shimmy herself out from under your butt, it's not the most safe and cyclistically sound scooter in the world :v: )

I promise I'll be careful guys, thanks for all the concern :) I'll have to take a look and find out if there's any better alternatives, after all this kind of helmet is the most popular here so I should be able to resell it quite easily if I find a better one, and it's not like I paid a fortune for it in the first place!

TorakFade fucked around with this message at 15:02 on Jul 26, 2021

Steakandchips
Apr 30, 2009

Vented summer glove chat:

I have tried so far, in L:

Alpinestars
Held
Rev'it
Halvarssons

All have fit like poo poo. All have had too long fingers, but the palms were fine. Before you say "try the short fingered versions in the same size", if they had some, I would. Held's L sized Air-N-Dry fit great, as a 2.5 season glove, but their summer gloves are too long and don't have short fingered versions.

I then tried some Racer Sprint ones recently, they fit me very well. https://www.sportsbikeshop.co.uk/motorcycle_parts/content_prod/324657

They provide good feedback, keep my hands a decent temperature even during 27C ish sunny days, and look nice!

Very pleased.

RightClickSaveAs
Mar 1, 2001

Tiny animals under glass... Smaller than sand...

Also you can find full face helmets with visors that will open in increments, rather than being full open or full closed, which I never realized until I got my second one. My first helmet was cheap and only did full up or down, switching to a nicer one that's adjustable, I just leave it cracked a couple inches which flows tons of air but keeps stuff out of the eyes. With low speed commuting, you wouldn't have to worry about it flipping open at highway speeds.

Supradog
Sep 1, 2004

A POOOST!?!??! YEEAAAAHHHH
For shortie summer I use the Knox orsa leather
https://www.urbanrider.co.uk/knox-orsa-leather-glove-black.html

Boa lacing
Scapiod sliders
Leather main construction
Soft gel knuckle protection.

I'm very happy with them

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Steakandchips
Apr 30, 2009

I tried Knox in the winter, when they have their sale, nothing fit perfect, but might try them again when they are on sale.