Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Rate the Thread!
This poll is closed.
0 0%
0 0%
0 0%
0 0%
7 100.00%
Total: 7 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

art therapy with hitler

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Art Sqool Hitler dlc

man nurse
Feb 18, 2014

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Lmfao

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

lol

scary ghost dog
Aug 5, 2007

lmao

Ruffini
Oct 2, 2018

Lol

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

Lmao

Cockashocka
Sep 13, 2013

Bubble brother

lmao

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

Lol

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

lmao

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

Yestermoment
Jul 27, 2007

Knives and Hot Dust
Feb 21, 2010

metal gear??!?

I don't get it

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

*my smile continues to grow bigger and bigger until it looks entirely like a horse's nutsack*

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Arrhythmia posted:

*my smile continues to grow bigger and bigger until it looks entirely like a horse's nutsack*

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Arrhythmia posted:

que sera sera
Aug 4, 2006

Arrhythmia posted:

Jenny Agutter
Mar 18, 2009

Arrhythmia posted:

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

Xbox Ambassador posted:

Dynamic horse testicles, they shrink in cold weather
Name your horse
You can scold or praise your horse
Whistle radius grows when the horse bond grows
Horse equipment is fully customizable, from the saddle that has golden pins to the hair
A Dutch preview said they put dreadlocks in the hair of their horse
Horses poo poo dynamically
Walk your horse around
Jump from your horse onto a moving train
Brush your horses. Arthur makes remarks about the horse depending on the horses gender
Store horses in stables so you have more backup horses
Horses die and can't be resurrected
Tell a horse to flee to spare it's life
Horses kick behind them. In one preview they even killed a man
Horses have personalities
Horses move sideways
Horses can learn tricks

Classic Imp Zone thread. Needs to be goldmined

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

goferchan posted:

Done :cheerdoge:

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

goferchan posted:

Xbox Ambassador posted:

You are a fag who plays borderline pedo poo poo. Begone

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
Lmao page 1 is wild. Right out of the gate.

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

Xbox Ambassador posted:

In another example of the game’s extreme attention to detail, the horse also serves as your inventory. Virtually everything Arthur carries with him you can actually see; his weapons aren’t hidden away in a menu. He’ll slide his shotgun and bow carefully into the saddle before he mounts the animal, and when you hunt, the carcass is slung over the horse’s back. (Rockstar tells me that the carcass will even start to rot over time, attracting flies and wolves in search of an easy meal.) It seems like a small thing, but it keeps you immersed in the world. Instead of checking a menu to see what you have on hand, you can simply look at Arthur and his horse.

Lmao everyone's favorite RDR2 feature

CyberPingu
Sep 15, 2013

If you're not striving to improve, you'll end up going backwards.
Lol now remembering beating the poo poo out of the horse in Oblivion to get it to collapse to use it as infinite storage.

The game detected it as pickpocketable when it was knocked out so you could store items on it and because it could never die you essentially had infinite travelling storage wherever you went.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Hes right about everything,

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

FactsAreUseless posted:

- Realistic carry weights. Shoot too much game? Good luck getting all back onto your wagon.

- Serious survival. Snakebite, broken legs, starvation. Can you complete your journey across the wild west?

- Real consequences. Broken axle? Out of wagon tongues? Too bad. Failure means death in the brutal world of Red Dead Redemption 2.

- Defeat the invincible pterodactyl!

Lmfao

mycophobia
May 7, 2008

lol

mycophobia
May 7, 2008

CyberPingu posted:

Lol now remembering beating the poo poo out of the horse in Oblivion to get it to collapse to use it as infinite storage.

thats some psycho poo poo op.

Fucker
Jan 4, 2013

CyberPingu
Sep 15, 2013

If you're not striving to improve, you'll end up going backwards.

mycophobia posted:

thats some psycho poo poo op.

:jerkbag:

que sera sera
Aug 4, 2006

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

i clicked on the mancubus painting thread to see if it eveer sold after the guy's fourth or fifth meltdown and now his name is dickbutt shitlord and he posts nonstop about screen clarity in the ps5 thread

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

Fungah! posted:

i clicked on the mancubus painting thread to see if it eveer sold after the guy's fourth or fifth meltdown and now his name is dickbutt shitlord and he posts nonstop about screen clarity in the ps5 thread

lol

life imitating art

herculon
Sep 7, 2018

Fungah! posted:

lol

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

Fungah! posted:

Lmao

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Don’t cry, don’t raise your eye, it’s only Dickbutt Shitlord

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It will hang in the Imp Zone loft.