Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jel Shaker
Apr 19, 2003

wayne mooney

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Eric Cantonese
Dec 21, 2004

You should hear my accent.

Jel Shaker posted:

wayne mooney

He’s just a gaming dad who wanted to make sure some young drunk girls got home. :)

Bape Culture
Sep 13, 2006

If them bitches are into fat lads falling asleep, please pass on my number haha

Bacon Terrorist
May 7, 2010

to ride eternal, shiny and chrome

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2022
The rozzers are investigating a potential fart on Wazza: https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/police-called-over-photos-wayne-24613596

Bape Culture
Sep 13, 2006

Police are a loving joke lmao

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

and then the car turned in to fire

The world rules, just absolutely fantastic civilization we have crafted

Weaponized Cum
Aug 31, 2004

This post brought to you by the finest Miami cocaine money can buy ----->

webmeister
Jan 31, 2007

The answer is, mate, because I want to do you slowly. There has to be a bit of sport in this for all of us. In the psychological battle stakes, we are stripped down and ready to go. I want to see those ashen-faced performances; I want more of them. I want to be encouraged. I want to see you squirm.
big Roon tryna get a handbeezy

Wazzerphuk
Feb 9, 2001

Hating Chelsea before it was cool
Winner of the PWM POTM for September
Winner of the PWM POTM for January
Co-Winner of the PWM POTM for March
Fart on Wazza Wednesday

Al2001
Apr 7, 2007

You've gone through at the back

Karl Sharks posted:

this is why you should stick to grannies, rooney

they have no idea what snapchat is

probably thought there was no internet in Barrow, poor lad

The Perfect Element
Dec 5, 2005
"This is a bit of a... a poof song"
Funny thing is it looks like he didn't actually do anything too scandalous other than get wasted with a bunch of girls and then fall asleep. Still not something a 35 year old married father of four should be doing, but it's no Kyle Walker Covid Sex Party.

britishbornandbread
Jul 8, 2000

You'll stumble in my footsteps

The Perfect Element posted:

Funny thing is it looks like he didn't actually do anything too scandalous other than get wasted with a bunch of girls and then fall asleep. Still not something a 35 year old married father of four should be doing, but it's no Kyle Walker Covid Sex Party.

Karl Sharks
Feb 20, 2008

The Immortal Science of Sharksism-Fininism

that's a bold statement, we just don't have pics of anything but c'mon

doubt colleen is gonna say "oh looks like you and that girl had a lovely, platonic time"

Literally Lewis Hamilton
Feb 22, 2005

Totally platonic I agree

Vegetable
Oct 22, 2010

It’s not that bad, it’s hardly used car salesman Kolo Toure peeking from behind the shower curtains

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer

Literally Lewis Hamilton posted:

Totally platonic I agree

he could be kissing her on the cheek here lol

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

Karl Sharks posted:

that's a bold statement, we just don't have pics of anything but c'mon

doubt colleen is gonna say "oh looks like you and that girl had a lovely, platonic time"

she'll be thankful she didn't marry Giggs

Literally Lewis Hamilton
Feb 22, 2005

Jose posted:

Look into your heart Jose

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
Is he the worst behaved football manager since Chris Coleman got caught in that student union at 3 in the morning when he was managing real sociedad and said he was late for the press conference next day because his washing machine was broken

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

the sex ghost posted:

Is he the worst behaved football manager since Chris Coleman got caught in that student union at 3 in the morning when he was managing real sociedad and said he was late for the press conference next day because his washing machine was broken

Not while Joey Barton exists.

NinpoEspiritoSanto
Oct 22, 2013

Literally Lewis Hamilton posted:

Totally platonic I agree

She's talking into his ear you plonker

Cannon_Fodder
Jul 17, 2007

"Hey, where did Steve go?"
Design by Kamoc
She's a high ranking alien officer, installing a Yerk lieutenant into the Derby Co. Coaching staff, you fool.

Literally Lewis Hamilton
Feb 22, 2005

NinpoEspiritoSanto posted:

Where’s his hand

brocked
Oct 25, 2005

All shall love me and despair!
Obviously his hands were full and she had something stuck on her lip

Eric Cantonese
Dec 21, 2004

You should hear my accent.
She's French and is just saying hello.

Is she the one who farted on him?

sticksy
May 26, 2004
Nap Ghost

Jose posted:

Healbot
Jul 7, 2006

very very very fucjable
very vywr very

NinpoEspiritoSanto posted:

I don’t think think his mouth is considered even near the ear canal but what do I know

sebzilla
Mar 17, 2009

Kid's blasting everything in sight with that new-fangled musket.

Went into training the next day and crocked one of his players for a couple of months too.

Not the best pre-season for old Wazza

FullLeatherJacket
Dec 30, 2004

Chiunque può essere Luther Blissett, semplicemente adottando il nome Luther Blissett

he's clearly recovering a gummi venus de milo that he previously stole from a gummi convention

good lad wayne

Masonity
Dec 31, 2007

What, I wonder, does this hidden face of madness reveal of the makers? These K'Chain Che'Malle?

FullLeatherJacket posted:

he's clearly recovering a gummi venus de milo that he previously stole from a gummi convention

good lad wayne

Well, we know our lad Wayne enjoys a good gummy....

Lemon
May 22, 2003

FullLeatherJacket posted:

good lad wayne

Bacon Terrorist
May 7, 2010

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2022
No further police action on the blackmail front, depends if Wazza tries for defamation or some poo poo in civil court now. I have it on good authority his new friends have both been suspended from work, comedown from hell all round.

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011

Bacon Terrorist posted:

No further police action on the blackmail front, depends if Wazza tries for defamation or some poo poo in civil court now. I have it on good authority his new friends have both been suspended from work, comedown from hell all round.

These days, you get suspended from work just for filming yourself farting on a married father of four

Tokyo Sexwale
Jul 30, 2003

vyelkin posted:

These days, you get suspended from work just for filming yourself farting on a married father of four

cancel culture run amok

Weaponized Cum
Aug 31, 2004

This post brought to you by the finest Miami cocaine money can buy ----->
Suspended from being an influencer selling fake eyelashes. God we're at the lowest ever point

Eau de MacGowan
May 12, 2009

BRASIL HEXA
2026 tá logo aí
all i hope is that someone had to earnestly type the sentence ‘unfortunately farting on wayne rooney does not align with our brand identity’

Crazy Ted
Jul 29, 2003

Bape Culture posted:

Police are a loving joke lmao
well it's either that or they go on Twitter to post pictures of the illicit butter knives they've confiscated in street sweeps to keep Britain safe so which would you rather have sir

Bacon Terrorist
May 7, 2010

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2022
Fabian Delph doing his best to be the worst 31 year old at Everton:

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

No one tell him about auto-immune disorders.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bape Culture
Sep 13, 2006

What do these idiots think diseases are. Like wtf