Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Benny Harvey
Nov 24, 2012

EL BROMANCE posted:

The last page, condensed into one awful image.

Didn't even call it yodabotiam smh.

Dad Bit: Hi Yoda bot, I'm dad!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

William Henry Hairytaint
Oct 29, 2011

Slimy Hog posted:

I mean you haven't been perma'd yet...

wtf A Wizard of Goatse is a good poster

William Henry Hairytaint
Oct 29, 2011

Ah no wait I was thinking of somebody else

alexandriao
Jul 20, 2019

Kevin DuBrow posted:

Time to check out the creative writing on r/twosentencehorror.

THEN WHO WAS PHONE

:five:

edit:

quote:

Hands up and tell me where the drugs are?

Shouted the son as he raided his parent's basement for drugs as a DEA agent.

His parent's had been dealing cocaine for years and he just realised that today.

Opening line should be an exclamation mark, but also how is this horror? In what universe?

RFC2324
Jun 7, 2012

http 418

alexandriao posted:

:five:

edit:

Opening line should be an exclamation mark, but also how is this horror? In what universe?

middle class white people, I would imagine

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

"From each according to his ability" said Ares. It sounded like a quotation.
Buglord

Kevin DuBrow posted:

holy poo poo

Muscular Typist
Oct 11, 2004

My favorite part of Reddit is disagreeing with the hivemind and getting downvoted to oblivion and hidden. I hope SA adds this feature soon!

Cognac McCarthy
Oct 5, 2008

It's a man's game, but boys will play

William Henry Hairytaint posted:

wtf A Wizard of Goatse is a good poster

William Henry Hairytaint posted:

Ah no wait I was thinking of somebody else

Turn on your monitor

:swoon:

COPE 27
Sep 11, 2006

I ran into my own footprints in the snow, after getting lost looking for the vile creature in the cold mountain air, and decided to follow them for a while. (self.TwoSentenceHorror)

I fell down shaking and crying when i found the creatures prints, following my own.

99% upvoted

syntaxfunction
Oct 27, 2010

loving hell that's awful haha. I feel like by trying to make fun of them you'd make stuff that they'd adore tho, because Poe's Law or some poo poo.

I once asked a girl for her number...
But, she said she had a boyfriend!

Ooooooooooh!

Caesar Saladin
Aug 15, 2004

woke up with poo poo in my pants

it wasn't my poo poo

syntaxfunction
Oct 27, 2010

I once posted a screenshot of my ratio on LoL on Facebook.
People said I need to get a hobby and bathe D:

COPE 27
Sep 11, 2006

I looked at the redditor on my monitor

My monitor was turned off

Theophany
Jul 22, 2014

SUCCHIAMI IL MIO CAZZO DA DIETRO, RANA RAGAZZO

2022 FIA Formula 1 WDC

Kevin DuBrow posted:

THEN WHO WAS PHONE

They're all horrific, just not intentionally.

down1nit
Jan 10, 2004

outlive your enemies
whenever i find a good poster on reddit i like to encourage them by giving them a prettty good - good reply to their post.

it's literally the least i can do

down1nit
Jan 10, 2004

outlive your enemies
People need to be exposed to good posts once in a while so they can grow and mature.

Theophany
Jul 22, 2014

2022 FIA Formula 1 WDC
Hi

Tiberius Christ
Mar 4, 2009

what a nice man taking his disabled daughter out for a lovely day in the park dont convince me otherwise

DerekSmartymans
Feb 14, 2005

The
Copacetic
Ascetic

Tiberius Christ posted:

what a nice man taking his disabled daughter out for a lovely day in the park dont convince me otherwise

Lord, please let this be the story. Better yet, no story at all!

Theophany
Jul 22, 2014

2022 FIA Formula 1 WDC
Note the wedding ring.

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.
At least she's masked up

Safety first

Kevin DuBrow
Apr 21, 2012

The uruk-hai defender has logged on.

See that gold award with three gems? It costs 50,000 coins, which is over $100 US.

RFC2324
Jun 7, 2012

http 418

And yet they think we are idiots for paying :10bux: to post

Cannon_Fodder
Jul 17, 2007

"Hey, where did Steve go?"
Design by Kamoc

RFC2324 posted:

And yet they think we are idiots for paying :10bux: to post

I like to think of it as paying 10 to keep the stupid out.

alexandriao
Jul 20, 2019

https://twitter.com/Fire_Badger/status/1419092659055075333?s=19

Theophany
Jul 22, 2014

2022 FIA Formula 1 WDC

air fryers are dumb as poo poo but now I'm agreeing with a redditor and must commit seppuku

Antigravitas
Dec 8, 2019

Die Rettung fuer die Landwirte:
The mental image of dumping them in the ocean with their stupid appliance strapped to their legs is pretty funny, even if the trope of comically disproportionate violence to such an issue is a bit overdone.

That said, nothing will surpass the top post of r/grilledcheese decrying all the "melts" being posted to the sub.

alexandriao
Jul 20, 2019

Antigravitas posted:

The mental image of dumping them in the ocean with their stupid appliance strapped to their legs is pretty funny, even if the trope of comically disproportionate violence to such an issue is a bit overdone.

That said, nothing will surpass the top post of r/grilledcheese decrying all the "melts" being posted to the sub.

You can't say this and then not link it!

edit: https://www.reddit.com/r/grilledcheese/comments/2or1p3/you_people_make_me_sick/

:laffo:

RFC2324
Jun 7, 2012

http 418

quote:

But as a bland white mid-western male I am honestly the most passionate person when it comes to grilled cheese and mac & cheese. All of you foodies stay the hell away from our grilled cheeses and stop associating your sandwich melts with them. Yet again, it is utter blasphemy and it rocks me to the core of my pale being.

:discourse:

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

Theophany posted:

air fryers are dumb as poo poo but now I'm agreeing with a redditor and must commit seppuku

II made fun of them and told my friend he was stupid for getting one. Until I tried one. No, they are not convection ovens. Unless your convection oven has a turbine engine. And I have a full sized convection oven and a convection toaster oven.

DerekSmartymans
Feb 14, 2005

The
Copacetic
Ascetic

Cannon_Fodder posted:

I like to think of it as paying 10 to keep the stupid out.

That fact is the very reason I spent :10bux: to start with here. Back when I originally signed up SA was extremely populated at all times of the day, and multiplayer PC games were getting real bandwidth over internet to be worth it. I can still remember the AOL/WebTV invasions of Usenet and the fact that stupid people couldn’t chain-sign-up for accounts made things nicer here. Sure goons had internal differences, but the mods kept things on track and most drama ended up in Helldump instead of regular threads.
Also, Reddit never had a “front page,” and Cliff Yablonski, JeffK, and (later) Leonard Crabbs were usually good to read (“your poison womb” both shocked and awed me at the same time!). None of that stuff would “fit” with the average Redditor at all, and if you just wanted to blow off steam and be an anonymous internet shithead 4chan and rotten.com was anarchy. You couldn’t follow a loose thread without some really disgusting stuff popping up and therefore couldn’t block it. Some subreddits are not too different from “hobby-ish” here, and you can usually go weeks or months (years?) without seeing off-topic material on, idk, r/AbstractAlgebra for instance. The whole voting system on Reddit is still dumber than poo poo, though. Lots of good noob/student material or questions gets downvoted though even if it happens to be innocent and on-topic.

DerekSmartymans
Feb 14, 2005

The
Copacetic
Ascetic

:drat:

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel
He's right though.

Has some anger issues, but he's right.

Butter Activities
May 4, 2018

I put green onions in my grilled cheese it rules

Pac and Cheese
Oct 29, 2010

gotta walk fast
mmm mmm i'm almost there

peak reddit cum here we gooo

uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

uh

i'm completely ashamed and will now leave

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
I have an airfryer because our oven sucks. Takes like half the time to do stuff in the airfryer

DerekSmartymans
Feb 14, 2005

The
Copacetic
Ascetic

Zzulu posted:

I have an airfryer because our oven sucks. Takes like half the time to do stuff in the airfryer

I use our air fryer a couple of times a week. Usually to cook fries or tater-tots, occasionally a couple of frozen chicken patties. I love the thing because I can put two patties in and dump taters on top and cook for about 11-12 minutes at the same time even though I’m the oven they cook at totally different times and temperatures! And they are both perfect and crispy and clean up is a breeze.
Much easier, more “healthy,” ( I use the term relatively, not absolutely), and I don’t have to mess with oil at any point. I’m a simple man, and it’s good enough for me!
:fry:

Theophany
Jul 22, 2014

2022 FIA Formula 1 WDC
please stop evangelising kitchen appliances you fuckin dorks, this isn't qvc reddit

endocriminologist
May 17, 2021

SUFFERINGLOVER:press send + soul + earth lol
inncntsoul:ok

(inncntsoul has left the game)

ARCHON_MASTER:lol
MAMMON69:lol
I think ovens are nice

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Danaru
Jun 5, 2012