Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Last Chance
Dec 31, 2004

Plant MONSTER. posted:

Nathen should've chose Velma as his cartoon character. That way he could keep the orange sauce and orange everything.

Didn't Nathen have a weird aversion to Velma that he mentioned in rant or something on social media? I might be remembering wrong though

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Elephant Ambush
Nov 13, 2012

...We sholde spenden more time together. What sayest thou?
Nap Ghost

Plant MONSTER. posted:

Nathen should've chose Velma as his cartoon character. That way he could keep the orange sauce and orange everything.

drat, who did you piss off to get that avatar/text combo? Hopefully the person who bought you that knows that posts, even angry ones, can't hurt you.

Actually numerous people have been trolled to suicide by internet bullying so gently caress off with that poo poo.

And to be clear I'm not accusing BBC of being a bully. He's just unnecessarily aggressive for no good reason.

pseudanonymous
Aug 30, 2008

When you make the second entry and the debits and credits balance, and you blow them to hell.

Elephant Ambush posted:

Actually numerous people have been trolled to suicide by internet bullying so gently caress off with that poo poo.

And to be clear I'm not accusing BBC of being a bully. He's just unnecessarily aggressive for no good reason.

I feel like getting posted at on something awful and having people you know irl post nasty poo poo on your facebook or pictures on your Instagram are we not all psuedo-anonymous here on something awful?

Elephant Ambush
Nov 13, 2012

Nap Ghost

pseudanonymous posted:

I feel like getting posted at on something awful and having people you know irl post nasty poo poo on your facebook or pictures on your Instagram are we not all psuedo-anonymous here on something awful?

What's your point? Don't minimize online abuse and bullying.

crazy eyes mustafa
Nov 30, 2014
Guys shhh. He'll hear you. :ohdear:

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

I agree don't minimize internet bullying do the opposite and maximize it

Mega64
May 23, 2008

I took the octopath less travelered,

And it made one-eighth the difference.

Big Beef City posted:

I agree don't minimize internet bullying do the opposite and maximize it

Please don't kill yourself over the internet bully giving you a custom av.

Elephant Ambush
Nov 13, 2012

Nap Ghost
Do any of you hilarious funnyjoke people know why it's bannable to tell someone to kill themselves on this forum?

Mimesweeper
Mar 11, 2009

Smellrose
yeah we need less hilarious funnyjoke people and more internet hall monitors, on something awful dot com

Mimesweeper
Mar 11, 2009

Smellrose
the cool thing about nathen is hes a natural fountain of laughs. nobody needs to do any bullying, he just posts and its hilarious

crazy eyes mustafa
Nov 30, 2014
Please do not bully (or entergage with) Nathen mazri, as

Mimesweeper posted:

the cool thing about nathen is hes a natural fountain of laughs. nobody needs to do any bullying, he just posts and its hilarious

Elephant Ambush
Nov 13, 2012

Nap Ghost

Mimesweeper posted:

yeah we need less hilarious funnyjoke people and more internet hall monitors, on something awful dot com

You're a piece of poo poo and an huge rear end in a top hat

The only people who ever whine about "hall monitors" are the worst people in the world who love to gently caress with people for fun

gently caress off

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

Lack of Nathen is tearing us apart

Pissed Ape Sexist
Apr 19, 2008

Guyyysss, in the thread for ridiculing a doofus for fun, let's ... not, okay? Just, jeez, I can't even

Pissed Ape Sexist fucked around with this message at 00:48 on Jul 29, 2021

Mimesweeper
Mar 11, 2009

Smellrose

crazy eyes mustafa posted:

Please do not bully (or entergage with) Nathen mazri

pseudanonymous
Aug 30, 2008

When you make the second entry and the debits and credits balance, and you blow them to hell.
The entergagement is coming from inside the thread.

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.

Elephant Ambush posted:

The only people who ever whine about "hall monitors" are the worst people in the world who love to gently caress with people for fun

gently caress off

Shut up guy with like 20 rap sheet entries last year including for fun poo poo like homophobia.

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008
I can be a real jackass when I haven't had my Garfaccino.

wynott dunn
Aug 9, 2006

What is to be done?

Who or what can challenge, and stand a chance at beating, the corporate juggernauts dominating the world?
Nathan went on a field trip to the farm, that’s why he hasn’t been entrepregaging lately

probably amazed like a child going zoinks and ruh roh as the cows do their life

wynott dunn
Aug 9, 2006

What is to be done?

Who or what can challenge, and stand a chance at beating, the corporate juggernauts dominating the world?

reignofevil posted:

I can be a real jackass when I haven't had my Garfaccino.

Those orange peels really hit the spot

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored
I like my coffee like I like my lasagna: orange and full of dog semen.

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

yr new gurlfrand! posted:

Nathan went on a field trip to the farm, that’s why he hasn’t been entrepregaging lately

Jikes, look at those cows

Lieutenant Dan
Oct 27, 2009

Weedlord Bonerhitler

yr new gurlfrand! posted:

Finally, the proverbial Big Cow

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008
Luckily these cows are only killed on-demand when somebody orders some of his lasagna and thus they have nothing to fear.

wynott dunn
Aug 9, 2006

What is to be done?

reignofevil posted:

Luckily these cows are only killed on-demand when somebody orders some of his lasagna and thus they have nothing to fear.

Ah, the fabled farm2family pipeline

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

Garf, Garf will tear us apart, again

Kevin DuBrow
Apr 21, 2012

The uruk-hai defender has logged on.

"An Arab and a Jew torn apart by history and brought together as a grocery store to solve the Middle East crisis with one hummus at a time."

necroid
May 14, 2009

Kevin DuBrow posted:

"An Arab and a Jew torn apart by history and brought together as a grocery store to solve the Middle East crisis with one hummus at a time."

:stare:

is this real?

LordArgh
Mar 17, 2009

Nap Ghost

Elephant Ambush posted:

gently caress off

Log off and take a walk outside

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.

necroid posted:

is this real?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yutQiCSUNOQ

Mimesweeper
Mar 11, 2009

Smellrose
wow

Dr. Quarex
Apr 18, 2003

I'M A BIG DORK WHO POSTS TOO MUCH ABOUT CONVENTIONS LOOK AT THIS

TOVA TOVA TOVA
I remember watching that early in the Mazri saga and thinking literally anyone who had ever made another person laugh could have come up with funnier dialogue (choreography was solid though)

pseudanonymous
Aug 30, 2008

necroid posted:

is this real?

This guy absolutely makes you question your sanity.

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

Kevin DuBrow posted:

I am forever amazed at how often Nathen can make me say “What in the actual gently caress?”

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Frank Frank posted:

I am forever amazed at how often Nathen can make me say “What in the actual gently caress?”

As other people have said it's so clear that he was brought up in a bubble created by money (not full blown oil sheik, but definitely 'My dad owns SEVERAL dealerships, actually'), and has no actual friends or family willing to tell him he's just loving weird to be around and that his ideas loving suck.
I don't think he's a bad person, at least, so good for that.
But clearly this dude has never had a true friend in his life and no close family because SOMEONE would have sat his rear end down and said 'Homie we gotta talk about fuckin' ALL of this poo poo'.

It wouldn't surprise me to learn he was brought up with either very private schooling or perhaps tutors or something, further isolating him and keeping him stuck away from 'normal' contact with, well, people.

Mimesweeper
Mar 11, 2009

Smellrose
its actually really sad how much pain nathen is in, it paints a pretty clear picture of all those sayings about money

but this is a place to make jokes about stuff and laugh

and the stuff he does is undeniably hilarious

Mimesweeper fucked around with this message at 23:03 on Jul 29, 2021

Knormal
Nov 11, 2001

Lieutenant Dan posted:

Finally, the proverbial Big Cow
Those cows are shamefully Small.

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008
I'm sad Nathen's reality show wasn't some kinda contractual thing and I didn't get nineteen episodes where he's stuck I'm lockdown with no restaurant descending into parking ticket induced madness.

Blurry Gray Thing
Jun 3, 2009
Happy National Lasagna Day, everyone.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

wynott dunn
Aug 9, 2006

What is to be done?

reignofevil posted:

I'm sad Nathen's reality show wasn't some kinda contractual thing and I didn't get nineteen episodes where he's stuck I'm lockdown with no restaurant descending into parking ticket induced madness.

In which episode did Garfield get put into lasagna fork jail?