Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
god i want PnP/Bucks so bad

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tweak
Jul 28, 2003

or dont whatever

I mean would Hangman drop in the rankings because he lost a 5v5? Seems like he should have time before All Out via singles matches or hell a second chance triple threat or something

Davros1
Jul 19, 2007

You've got to admit, you are kind of implausible

I'm happy for FTR; this is all they've ever wanted

luchadornado
Oct 7, 2004

A boombox is not a toy!

I'm shocked/sad Hangman lost, but he's part of the Dark Order now - which is awesome. Fully admit to being worked here, but gently caress that loss hurt.

SEGA Ass Fisting
Feb 15, 2012

KEEP IT TIGHT!
Sick powerbomb combo

Duke Pukem
Oct 23, 2010

Three cheers for dark beer!

what a clothesline

ASenileAnimal
Dec 21, 2017

didnt they already make a suicide squad movie

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

He's been tapping into Aunt May's bank account!
Didn't I kill him with a HELICOPTER?
https://twitter.com/Justin_SofOK/status/1420545351119953921

Ziggy Tzardust
Apr 7, 2006

Ringo Roadagain posted:

Crowds dead guys.yup. Definitely

It’s definitely flattened since the opener.

katatonic
Mar 14, 2007

“It seems like it never ends”

You said it Tony

fez_machine
Nov 27, 2004
Emi's doing a solo Chocopro reaction stream

here

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!
whoeever wins the us title gets to go on a date with tanahashi. at least dinner and a movie, maybe a walk through the park if the conversation is good.

The Last Call
Sep 9, 2011

Rehabilitating sinner
For those that missed it:

https://twitter.com/AEW/status/1420544868326289414

SEGA Ass Fisting
Feb 15, 2012

KEEP IT TIGHT!

Ringo Roadagain posted:

Everyone thinking hangman lost because they signed Bryan and punk are wrong. Tony had hangman lose so he can do a story of tanahashi mentoring hangman on how to be an ace

Yes plz

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
smh another example of bad booking in New Japan, Tanahashi loses a match for the midcard belt and falls upwards into a match for the main belt.

ARMBAR A COP
Nov 24, 2007

Prokhor Zakharov posted:

whoeever wins the us title gets to go on a date with tanahashi. at least dinner and a movie, maybe a walk through the park if the conversation is good.

We'll get pizza

Huntman
Apr 22, 2010

Ringo Roadagain posted:

Everyone thinking hangman lost because they signed Bryan and punk are wrong. Tony had hangman lose so he can do a story of tanahashi mentoring hangman on how to be an ace

god please i wanted Tanahashi's stable of abused and mistreated midcarders to become a reality so bad.

Pinwiz11
Jan 26, 2009

I'm becom-, I'm becom-,
I'm becoming
Tana in, Tana in my mind.

Probably from the Tanahashi moment but

https://twitter.com/tde_gif/status/1420545578686107648?s=19

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

i dont give a gently caress about punk, bryan, hangmen, or kenny omegas bullshit muttonchops, give me aew world champion hiroshi tanahashi or you're a big fuckin failure coward tony

Crapple!
Nov 1, 2019

Tweak posted:

I mean would Hangman drop in the rankings because he lost a 5v5? Seems like he should have time before All Out via singles matches or hell a second chance triple threat or something

They're in a corner because the stipulation is that he wouldn't get his title shot, period. So either they have to do something to overrule that which kind of undermines even having a stipulation like that or they just don't do Hangman/Kenny at All Out. If that match doesn't happen I'm probably not buying the ppv

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

ChrisBTY posted:

The red flag was Don on commentary. The only real loss The Elite has taken in 7 months he wasn't in the booth.
BBT is clearly horny on main to recreate NWO/Sting and 7 months is simply not enough time for the heels to crow unimpeded.

I strongly disagree. I think The Elite have absolutely worn out their welcome at this point. There's no one left to turn on em. Dragging it out further doesn't really accomplish anything. Furthermore, this wasn't FOR the title tonight. This was just for a title shot. People complaining about Hangman winning on free TV are forgetting that.

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
lol i was still in my emotions about Hangman and didn't even register that Brian Cage beat up a brass band and did the cartoon thing of putting a dude into the bass drum lmao

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

ARMBAR A COP posted:

We'll get pizza

win the title first, tanahashi ain't cheap

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011

:same:

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

i love santana and ortiz, give them the belts!

lucha bros would also work!

i will also accept best friends!

bebaloorpabopalo
Nov 23, 2005

I'm not interested in constructive criticism, believe me.
here's how berniehangman can still win

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

He's been tapping into Aunt May's bank account!
Didn't I kill him with a HELICOPTER?
Santana and Ortiz are so loving cool

Lid
Feb 18, 2005

And the mercy seat is awaiting,
And I think my head is burning,
And in a way I'm yearning,
To be done with all this measuring of proof.
An eye for an eye
And a tooth for a tooth,
And anyway I told the truth,
And I'm not afraid to die.

Crapple! posted:

They're in a corner because the stipulation is that he wouldn't get his title shot, period. So either they have to do something to overrule that which kind of undermines even having a stipulation like that or they just don't do Hangman/Kenny at All Out. If that match doesn't happen I'm probably not buying the ppv

They should've won because it was also for a Dark Order title shot. It cut off both storylines in theur tracks.

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
my balls have been entertained off

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009

Crapple! posted:

I think you do some kind of career vs title match gimmick. Either just betting his career to get the match, or doing so in a match to earn the shot.

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

Crapple! posted:

gently caress i forgot about that... have to rewatch the setup

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

Gaz-L posted:

I think you do some kind of career vs title match gimmick. Either just betting his career to get the match, or doing so in a match to earn the shot.

"loser has to sign with nxt" match

Jordan7hm
Feb 17, 2011

Lipstick Apathy

Lid posted:

They should've won because it was also for a Dark Order title shot. It cut off both storylines in theur tracks.

Dark order getting a tag title was only a story because of the stip.

Pylons
Mar 16, 2009

This match loving rules.

The Berzerker
Feb 24, 2006

treat me like a dog

smarxist posted:

lol i was still in my emotions about Hangman and didn't even register that Brian Cage beat up a brass band and did the cartoon thing of putting a dude into the bass drum lmao

:same:

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
So much for the predictions Hangman losing would kill the crowd.

Jordan7hm
Feb 17, 2011

Lipstick Apathy

Pylons posted:

This match loving rules.

Tweak
Jul 28, 2003

or dont whatever

Crapple! posted:

This time sure, but it isnt like he pulled a Cody with never getting a shot. He could get it again before All Out, even if someone has to be in between

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011

smarxist posted:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

sometimes i forget that Santana has like 50 badass moves in his arsenal