Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Party Boat
Nov 1, 2007

where did that other dog come from

who is he

I don't even need to take the quiz because I love my wife!!! Very much!!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Omnomnomnivore
Nov 14, 2010

I'm swiftly moving toward a solution which pleases nobody! YEAGGH!

Every word of this is True.

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010
Stir fry and Debonesby.

Oh no.

Space Cadet Omoly
Jan 15, 2014

~Groovy~

Gonzo McFee posted:

Stir fry and Debonesby.

Oh no.

That's bad.

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Gonzo McFee posted:

Stir fry and Debonesby.

Oh no.

Same.

flavor.flv
Apr 18, 2008

I got a letter from the government the other day
opened it, read it
it said they was bitches

Blaindelia?? Bullshit, I'm obviously Cordalbee!

HMS Beagle
Feb 13, 2009

I'm also on Team Blaindelia, it turns out. Guess I'll have to get a T-Shirt made.

koshmar
Oct 22, 2009

i'm not here

this isn't happening

some plague rats posted:

Same.

Same here! WTF

Ainsley McTree
Feb 19, 2004

I started listening to this in earnest after having it in my backlog forever; it took me a little bit to really get into it, but the Kebin episode got me hooked. I just listened to the Brennan Lee Mulligan guest episode and man, that guy goes hard in his roleplaying, he killed it. Was not expecting the kreedis arc to end that way, what a delightful surprise.

I do wish the $5 patreon tier unlocked all the cool bonus stuff like the commentary episodes; the free one they released in the main feed was fun, but I'm already subbed to three D&D podcast patreons and can't quite justify $10/month in my budget for a fourth one, but it is tempting.

It also took me a little bit to warm up to debonesby, but he's won me over now by shooting the rear end in a top hat moon. At this point I'm kind of hoping he never gets any kind of redemption arc and just stays a piece of poo poo (don't spoil it for me)

The Repo Man
Jul 31, 2013

I Remember...
https://twitter.com/mrmistmonster/status/1417501344064229382?s=19

koshmar
Oct 22, 2009

i'm not here

this isn't happening

Bellow as Aerith is :perfect:

Party Boat
Nov 1, 2007

where did that other dog come from

who is he

That's fantastic. I would love to hear a de Bonesby read on "sit down and drink your loving tea!"

flavor.flv
Apr 18, 2008

I got a letter from the government the other day
opened it, read it
it said they was bitches

Space Cadet Omoly
Jan 15, 2014

~Groovy~

Absolute Perfection. This belongs in a museum.

Ainsley McTree
Feb 19, 2004

What's the sign say? Eggs and chips and boiled...I can't make out the last word

Deathlove
Feb 20, 2003

Pillbug

Ainsley McTree posted:

What's the sign say? Eggs and chips and boiled...I can't make out the last word

Cake.

RandomPauI
Nov 24, 2006

Grimey Drawer
Is Tim like the characters he plays?

Roach Warehouse
Nov 1, 2010

Yeah, Chris taught Tim to speak and he’s been going ever since.

Warbird
May 23, 2012

America's Favorite Dumbass

The phrase “We’ve got all the time in the world” prompted a very quick check of the time left in the episode.

Space Cadet Omoly
Jan 15, 2014

~Groovy~

New Podcast from the Rude Tales crew "Oh These, Those Stars of Space": https://ohthesethosestarsofspace.simplecast.com/

Get ready for Sci Fi Hijinks!

BrainParasite
Jan 24, 2003

RandomPauI posted:

Is Tim like the characters he plays?

Yeah, sorry, he wants more than just to go for a walk

RandolphCarter
Jul 30, 2005

Space Cadet Omoly posted:

New Podcast from the Rude Tales crew "Oh These, Those Stars of Space": https://ohthesethosestarsofspace.simplecast.com/

I enjoyed it, filled the hole left by the Improvised Star Trek Podcast.

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Is it good? I want to listen to it but I hate space based scifi and also that would prevent me from obsessively listening to cum town

DashingGentleman
Nov 10, 2009
I love Rude Tales dearly, but found the lasers and feelings bonus episodes impossible to focus on. Just attention Teflon. Same with the new episode. Has anybody else been enjoying it?

RandomPauI
Nov 24, 2006

Grimey Drawer
I liked it, but I had to take a break when Tim introduced his character. He may as well have been new college-grad Snorkulese.

Deathlove
Feb 20, 2003

Pillbug

DashingGentleman posted:

I love Rude Tales dearly, but found the lasers and feelings bonus episodes impossible to focus on. Just attention Teflon. Same with the new episode. Has anybody else been enjoying it?

I like Lasers And Feelings as a one-shot because they're so disposable, but if they're just going to be doing it over and over, ehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. We'll see.

thotsky
Jun 7, 2005

hot to trot
It was no Rude Tales episode 1.

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010
I like it and I like that it started with a Q episode.

Warbird
May 23, 2012

I appreciate them leaving in the rest of the cast cracking up at Tim tims all over the place.

Space Cadet Omoly
Jan 15, 2014

~Groovy~

some plague rats posted:

Is it good? I want to listen to it but I hate space based scifi and also that would prevent me from obsessively listening to cum town

I would say yes it's good, and I recommend taking at least a small break from cum town to give it a shot.

Space Cadet Omoly
Jan 15, 2014

~Groovy~

New Episode is out!

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

I would say yes it's good, and I recommend taking at least a small break from cum town to give it a shot.

Okay yeah it actually was really good

Honestly I was sold as soon as I got to Ali and Taylors character intros

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010
Can't believe they used an accordion version of "Come out Ye Black and Tan's" this episode god drat

Empty Sandwich
Apr 22, 2008

goatse mugs
I listened to the Oh These, Those Stars of Space Patreon episode before the regular episode and I thoroughly recommend it. its plot is directly contingent on the first episode, but it also makes effectively no difference in the listening experience -- very episodic, just like they said in the behind-the-secrets thing.

further, Branson plays a cockroach-man from Philly, so

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Gonzo McFee posted:

Can't believe they used an accordion version of "Come out Ye Black and Tan's" this episode god drat

Pretty sure they've been using that since they first arrived in ruleshaven? It's so good

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010

some plague rats posted:

Pretty sure they've been using that since they first arrived in ruleshaven? It's so good

Yeah I'm a member of the PIRA

Podcasting
Irreverent
Roleplay
Adventurers

Space Cadet Omoly
Jan 15, 2014

~Groovy~

Good Lord, this newest episode was one hell of a trip.

Was not expecting a kaiju battle or vore, but in retrospect both seem inevitable.

Warbird
May 23, 2012

Rude Tales of Magic: Stirfry Orgasms

DoombatINC
Apr 20, 2003

Here's the thing, I'm a feminist.

We can add "Let's hear you cumming in a stranger's voice" to the unforgivable things said on this program

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

koshmar
Oct 22, 2009

i'm not here

this isn't happening
The more I listen to Rude Tales the more impressed I become with Joe. Bellow is quickly becoming one of my favorite characters, he perfectly nails dumb but charismatic. Herding everyone into the sewer to get away from Brian gently caress was perfection