Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
MOTN?
This poll is closed.
PAINMAKER VS MDK 63 41.45%
ELIMINATION TAG 82 53.95%
ARCHER VS HIKULEO 2 1.32%
FTR VS PNP 5 3.29%
Total: 152 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Ringo Roadagain
Mar 27, 2010

Lead Pipe Cinch posted:

lol look at the kicker from the guy who wrote that article:

https://twitter.com/davidbix/status/1420892318639534088?s=21

Also, had never heard of Front Office Sports dot Com before this afternoon.

It’s also conspicuous because aew had a bloody main event last week and then this week they did the second highest demo number in their history

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bebaloorpabopalo
Nov 23, 2005

I'm not interested in constructive criticism, believe me.
family-oriented pizza brand

Evil Badman
Aug 19, 2006

Skills include:
EIGHT-FOOT VERTICAL LEAP

MassRafTer posted:

Someone went even deeper and discovered who the true head of the table is.

Zombie Lemur
Jul 6, 2009

Empyrean empties
Making
Domino's
Kvetch

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011
https://twitter.com/davidbix/status/1420896856280866817

Waffleopolis
Apr 24, 2005

It's time....for the MAIN event!
Put Nick Gage in a Noid costume and have him bust up other pizza joints and mascots.

Rhonne
Feb 13, 2012

To add to this:

https://twitter.com/davidbix/status/1420894547383656453

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009
Bix gonna call Domino's to order a pizza and this dude's gonna nuke his entire domain.

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR

MassRafTer posted:

Someone went even deeper and discovered who the true head of the table is.

Yeah yeah yeah that's great but take a look at this.

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

I swear, a buncha folks got the ol' internet brain when it comes to AEW. When do we get a senator clutching their pearls over violent wrestling ruining our children - millenials. While also appearing on a Walking Dead podcast probably.

Metal Gear Sold 2 was right: It's all junk data from top to bottom

explosivo
May 23, 2004

Fueled by Satan

MJeff posted:

Yeah yeah yeah that's great but take a look at this.

lol

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR

Shard posted:

I swear, a buncha folks got the ol' internet brain when it comes to AEW. When do we get a senator clutching their pearls over violent wrestling ruining our children - millenials. While also appearing on a Walking Dead podcast probably.

Metal Gear Sold 2 was right: It's all junk data from top to bottom

I never played MGS2 but I've seen that speech in it and it is loving blazingly on point.

And then Death Stranding was like "lmao a future where America has collapsed, we're all isolated and completely reliant on deliverymen, yeah, nice one buddy, real likely."

I wish Kojima would miss. Just once. Or that he would predict something nicer.

Zombie Lemur
Jul 6, 2009

Empyrean empties

Waffleopolis posted:

Put Nick Gage in a Noid costume and have him bust up other pizza joints and mascots.

Little Caesar kills my immersion because you know he's never actually going to stab anyone with that spear.

Although, Rome Hat could use some backup.

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

MJeff posted:

I never played MGS2 but I've seen that speech in it and it is loving blazingly on point.

And then Death Stranding was like "lmao a future where America has collapsed, we're all isolated and completely reliant on deliverymen, yeah, nice one buddy, real likely."

I wish Kojima would miss. Just once. Or that he would predict something nicer.

If he predicted something nicer - he'd miss

chair lunch dinner
Apr 30, 2009

The Dominos pizza company is not happy with me--that's okay, I'll still keep eating that garbage.

Evil Badman
Aug 19, 2006

Skills include:
EIGHT-FOOT VERTICAL LEAP

Zombie Lemur posted:

Little Caesar kills my immersion because you know he's never actually going to stab anyone with that spear.

Although, Rome Hat could use some backup.

Little Caesar famously not related to stabbing.

Zombie Lemur
Jul 6, 2009

Empyrean empties

Evil Badman posted:

Little Caesar famously not related to stabbing.

He's a stabbee not a stabber.

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

Zombie Lemur posted:

He's a stabbee not a stabber.

He was a roman general - I'm sure he stabbed some folks

Evil Badman
Aug 19, 2006

Skills include:
EIGHT-FOOT VERTICAL LEAP

I forgot to mention, but Gage's shirt back had "loving" on it in plain view which is great cause it went by mostly unnoticed.

Evil Badman
Aug 19, 2006

Skills include:
EIGHT-FOOT VERTICAL LEAP

Oooh boy, the 'ol double post.

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames
We've all been around wrestling newzboards for long enough to know that "some fans and critics" literally just means "me".

Zombie Lemur
Jul 6, 2009

Empyrean empties
I guess it shouldn't surprise me due to the general state of the world, but it's funny that they keep harping on "violence is chasing fans away" when it's demonstrably false. At least find something more subjective to be disingenuous about.

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

I went into my local dominos to demand Justice for AEW and got into a fight with the manager. Luckily before every fight I taser my own balls so I can still look strong in defeat like Goldberg did

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
Gonna order Domino's tonight and take a pizza cutter to the delivery boy's forehead

Seams
Feb 3, 2005

ROCK HARD
I love brands

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

The first Domino to fall in the death of AEW

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

Seams posted:

I love brands

I miss when I didn't even know what brands were and didn't hear about them all the time

Drakkel
May 6, 2007

IT'S LIKE I CAN TOUCH YOU!
Everyone knows that losing the trust of Domino's is the surest sign that a wrestling company is about to die.

Wise Fwom Yo Gwave
Jan 9, 2006

Popping up from out of nowhere...

Can’t wait to hear that Domino’s was in on it the whole time because it’s funny

DeathChicken
Jul 9, 2012

Nonsense. I have not yet begun to defile myself.

Bucks are gonna bring in Deuce and Domino just to beat them up on BTE

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

Eat My Fuc posted:

I went into my local dominos to demand Justice for AEW and got into a fight with the manager. Luckily before every fight I taser my own balls so I can still look strong in defeat like Goldberg did

AN ALL ELITE PATRIOT

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

i made a neena thurman joke in the last thread i can't do it again this soon

Lid
Feb 18, 2005

And the mercy seat is awaiting,
And I think my head is burning,
And in a way I'm yearning,
To be done with all this measuring of proof.
An eye for an eye
And a tooth for a tooth,
And anyway I told the truth,
And I'm not afraid to die.
https://mobile.twitter.com/PabstBlueRibbon/status/1420915655851843592

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

Good thread. This is my favorite wrestling storyline of all time. Mostly because I AM an anxious millennial cowboy

https://twitter.com/ZakGrim/status/1420834482198884354?s=19

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

Shard posted:

Good thread. This is my favorite wrestling storyline of all time. Mostly because I AM an anxious millennial cowboy

https://twitter.com/ZakGrim/status/1420834482198884354?s=19

I missed this entrance coming into the show late and that was pretty fuckin' cool looking

I also like the cowboy version of the dark order - they've come so far

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009

Orange Carlisle posted:

I missed this entrance coming into the show late and that was pretty fuckin' cool looking

I also like the cowboy version of the dark order - they've come so far

The bandanas on Silver and Reynolds actually works perfectly. Like, Reynolds looks like he should just be doing a cowboy gimmick already

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

cody rhodes

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

Gaz-L posted:

The bandanas on Silver and Reynolds actually works perfectly. Like, Reynolds looks like he should just be doing a cowboy gimmick already

Agreed, the cowboy look and the dark order colors go really well together and this is a fun phase in the history of a group that has already had a few great ones

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009

Orange Carlisle posted:

Agreed, the cowboy look and the dark order colors go really well together and this is a fun phase in the history of a group that has already had a few great ones

Kinda want Uno to add a stetson and a bootlace tie to his out of the ring look.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

Is this how over Magnum TA was before his career ended or is hangman more over now? Hangman reminds me so much of Magnum