Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

stringless
Dec 28, 2005

keyboard ⌨️​ :clint: cowboy

Code Jockey posted:

yessss more "am I having a stroke" memes please

Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GlobglogGroAbgalab
Jul 25, 2016

It appears that the elephant is highly sensitive to the effects of LSD - a finding which may prove to be valuable in elephant-control work in Africa.

Dale-Taco posted:

This but a Pepsi.

:hmmorks:

E:

Code Jockey posted:

yessss more "am I having a stroke" memes please

GlobglogGroAbgalab has a new favorite as of 06:56 on Jul 30, 2021

flavor.flv
Apr 18, 2008

I got a letter from the government the other day
opened it, read it
it said they was bitches

Paladinus posted:

It's 'of IN'. You need to emphasise the 'in' for the joke to joke to work to joke.

Get me a jury and show me how you emphasize IN after of, and I'll dig up the piano crate Orson Welles was buried in and go down on him

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames

GlobglogGroAbgalab
Jul 25, 2016

It appears that the elephant is highly sensitive to the effects of LSD - a finding which may prove to be valuable in elephant-control work in Africa.
But do you shave it first

voiceless anal fricative
May 6, 2007

Pluck it first*

They have feathers

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

FFT posted:

Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

You've got to be kidding me. I've been further even more decided to use even go need to do look more as anyone can. Can you really be far even as decided half as much to use go wish for that? My guess is that when one really been far even as decided once to use even go want, it is then that he has really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

It's just common sense.

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦

Memento posted:

You've got to be kidding me. I've been further even more decided to use even go need to do look more as anyone can. Can you really be far even as decided half as much to use go wish for that? My guess is that when one really been far even as decided once to use even go want, it is then that he has really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

It's just common sense.

Common sense, my rear end. When you're in a position to be do so far as to go when you are, as you're even to start thinking about what you're even going to thereby choose to do with, you can't even begin to put into perspective where the what really even thinks. To put it succinctly, there just isn't much when in the what that really do what it even can, and then what? Something you gotta even really consider is that like a season in the wind, time will always want to escape into there, and there's nothing you can be about doing it.

Frazzbo
Feb 2, 2006

Thistle dubh

Heath posted:

Common sense, my rear end. When you're in a position to be do so far as to go when you are, as you're even to start thinking about what you're even going to thereby choose to do with, you can't even begin to put into perspective where the what really even thinks. To put it succinctly, there just isn't much when in the what that really do what it even can, and then what? Something you gotta even really consider is that like a season in the wind, time will always want to escape into there, and there's nothing you can be about doing it.

whomst'dve

Frazzbo has a new favorite as of 07:53 on Jul 30, 2021

Mr. Fix It
Oct 26, 2000

💀ayyy💀

mmm, love that fiber

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS

Bird, human, or Chinese gooseberry?

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Platystemon posted:

Bird, human, or Chinese gooseberry?

yes yes no

Ziv Zulander
Mar 24, 2017

ZZ for short

This is legit the best way to eat kiwis. The skin adds a good texture and chew, and it feels like you’re biting into a hairy tarantula butt. Plus it freaks people out when they see you do it

hallo spacedog
Apr 3, 2007

this chaos is killing me
💫🐕🔪😱😱

Ziv Zulander posted:

This is legit the best way to eat kiwis. The skin adds a good texture and chew, and it feels like you’re biting into a hairy tarantula butt. Plus it freaks people out when they see you do it

Once in your mouth I feel like the hairy texture doesn't even register anymore. I also eat them this way.

Ugly In The Morning
Jul 1, 2010
Pillbug

hallo spacedog posted:

Once in your mouth I feel like the hairy texture doesn't even register anymore. I also eat them this way.

The old thread title was incredible but like hell I was passing that up.

Ziv Zulander
Mar 24, 2017

ZZ for short

Ugly In The Morning posted:

The old thread title was incredible but like hell I was passing that up.

It’s true tho. That first bite into a kiwi is just getting over that mental block. They’re better with the skin on

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS
Their are lil’ Chinese gooseberries (Actinidia arguta vs. the common A. deliciosa or the “golden” A. chinensis) that basically require eating skin and all unless you want to perform surgery on a grape.

Gravitas Shortfall
Jul 17, 2007

Utility is seven-eighths Proximity.

Weird that this thread has swerved so hard in favour of cannibalisation of New Zealanders

Jezza of OZPOS
Mar 21, 2018

GET LOSE❌🗺️, YOUS CAN'T COMPARE😤 WITH ME 💪POWERS🇦🇺

Gravitas Shortfall posted:

Weird that this thread has swerved so hard in favour of cannibalisation of New Zealanders

Look if it works it works

Zetsubou-san
Jan 28, 2015

Cruel Bifaunidas demanded that you [stand]🧍 I require only that you [kneel]🧎
when you search for wondrous flavors sometimes you have to go off the map

Pastry of the Year
Apr 12, 2013

Code Jockey posted:

oi mate, a zed ex speccy nicked me life

I'm a page late but this was a solid lol

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

Anybody lose their glasses?

reported for doxxing

Robin Williams
Aug 11, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
My Landinx is upping the rent

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
Landlord? Please! I'll be your landfriend.

Jestery
Aug 2, 2016

Not a Dickman, just a shape

Platystemon posted:

that basically require eating skin and all unless you want to perform surgery on a grape.

Or, hear me out here, a spoon

Artemis J Brassnuts
Jan 2, 2009
I regret😢 to inform📢 I am the most sexually🍆 vanilla 🍦straight 📏 dude😰 on the planet🌎
Wtf how would surgery on a spoon even work?

Superterranean
May 3, 2005

after we lit this one, nothing was ever the same

only the hairy parts :wink:

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002
Ah, welcome back mmrnmhrm

ranbo das
Oct 16, 2013

Forbidden meats relationship thread dad has entered the thread

Bogmonster
Oct 17, 2007

The Bogey is a philosopher who knows

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

freeedr
Feb 21, 2005

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

SpacePig
Apr 4, 2007

Hold that pose.
I've gotta get something.

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

https://twitter.com/notnotscotty/status/1419354561374994436

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002
“They’re taking our jobs and they’re bringing drugs into our country” well that’s convenient because I love drugs and I hate working

freeedr
Feb 21, 2005

TL
Jan 16, 2006

Things fall apart; the centre cannot hold; Mere anarchy is loosed upon the world

Fallen Rib

Velocity Raptor
Jul 27, 2007

I MADE A PROMISE
I'LL DO ANYTHING

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ranbo das
Oct 16, 2013

Son of Thunderbeast posted:

“They’re taking our jobs and they’re bringing drugs into our country” well that’s convenient because I love drugs and I hate working