Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

CoolCab
Apr 17, 2005

glem
if i recall (and it's been a loving minute) fishmech of all people once claimed to have found evidence that he had a conviction for statutory or indecent images or something. no idea about the validity.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored
Ugh. Why is it always a pedo thing?

Doktor Avalanche
Dec 30, 2008

Armitag3 posted:

It was the yang of libertarianism that did Serpah in if I recall - wanting to engage in debates about the age of consent.

lol, picture of an iceberg and the smaller part above the waterline is "END THE FED" while the bigger part underwater is "what if the child consents tho?"

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

Frank Frank posted:

From what I understand, he made a couple hundred thousand in Bitcoin and decided that made him posting royalty. He’s extremely opinionated about NFT and eventually earned a permaban - I forget for what exactly but it probably had to do with being obnoxious about Bitcoin. To show how much he “didn’t care”, about his perma, he did/still does a Dare routine where he shows up and starts posting and if he isn’t outed immediately, he eventually outs himself in short order (his QCS thread was pretty funny).

Someone else closer to the NFT thread can probably fill in the blanks.

He didn't earn poo poo but desperately wants you to believe he did

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

Carthag Tuek posted:

Haha really? That's even funnier.

CoolCab
Apr 17, 2005

glem

Frank Frank posted:

Ugh. Why is it always a pedo thing?

because people pick and choose ideologies that justify their behaviour, and that self selection eventually radically warps said ideology. pedophiles are attracted to libertarianism because the underlying core tenants - that a state limiting individual liberty is an absolute moral atrocity - thus explains why they are "persecuted" and also provides a moral framework to defer responsibility to their victims. if you want to do some immensely reprehensible act you have some pretty loving motivated reasoning to adopt such a radical opinion. then, eventually as this process continues over and over more and more libertarians are pedophiles and as such their collective beliefs shift, and they all get stuck in horrific intellectual positions around age of consent and so forth that are normalized in their peer group but motivate normal people who hear them to take a shower.

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored
I mean, it was more of a rhetorical question but I agree with what you wrote.

funmanguy
Apr 20, 2006

What time is it?

sebmojo posted:

Yeah I don't believe that's correct, there is no perma on them or any alt that I can see.

I misremembered, it was just a ban on panda clue in 2017. I assumed it was a perm because he went and found another posters personal info and posted it. Woops.

Sharks Eat Bear
Dec 25, 2004

CoolCab posted:

if i recall (and it's been a loving minute) fishmech of all people once claimed to have found evidence that he had a conviction for statutory or indecent images or something. no idea about the validity.

when sagas collide… it’s like poetry. unfortunately many of the poems are about pedophiles

FilthyImp
Sep 30, 2002

Anime Deviant

Carthag Tuek posted:

Yeah, he did the irrational thing of holding a joke bag for 8 years and then its value exploded. This makes him very smart you see.

He gambled and won, and now he won't shut up about how he can afford a 1 bed/.5 bath in Manhattan or someshit.

Dude fucks while wearing bitcoin socks

Danaru
Jun 5, 2012

何 ??

FilthyImp posted:

Dude fucks

Now let me stop you right there

Terrible Opinions
Oct 18, 2013

funmanguy posted:

I misremembered, it was just a ban on panda clue in 2017. I assumed it was a perm because he went and found another posters personal info and posted it. Woops.
so wait are inventor and panda the same person or did you get them confused with eachother?

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

Satanically Summoned Citrus

Danaru posted:

Now let me stop you right there

Do real dolls not count?

funmanguy
Apr 20, 2006

What time is it?

Terrible Opinions posted:

so wait are inventor and panda the same person or did you get them confused with eachother?

I was told that they were the same person by iot. Might have been loving with me, but at this point I am just stirring the poo poo more for no benefit, I’ll shut up.

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

Carthag Tuek posted:

Uh excuse me, sickass bitcoin socks that everyone totally envies count as assets the last time I checked :colbert:

Robobot
Aug 21, 2018

Captain Hygiene posted:

Uh excuse me, sickass bitcoin socks that everyone totally envies count as assets the last time I checked :colbert:

No, no, no. They come as "a set." You won't believe how common that mistake is.

Zero_Grade
Mar 18, 2004

Darktider 🖤🌊

~Neck Angels~

System Metternich posted:

Check out this QCS thread where the OP is calling for mod heads to roll because years ago some posters who haven't been mods in a long time did something he disapproved of, citing discord screenshots from 2018 as their smoking gun. It also features a parallel saga where a poster calls for their 100,000 hour probe to be lifted, and when others note that their account doesn't seem to be probated they respond with "yes, but my other account is", earning them an instant ban :v:
This was incredibly funny, thank you for linking it.

HelloIAmYourHeart posted:

If Tiny Brontosaurus is going to come back under a different name, I'd like her to post in the Interior Decor thread again. She was always really good about encouraging people to share their projects and do interesting things. As much as I love Youth Decay's "Zillow Search Term Of The Day" posts (seriously, the curation is top notch), they do tend to push the thread in a certain direction and there's a lot less posting of posters' personal spaces these days. I miss it.
If people didn't share their projects, would she then go on to tell them to kill themselves in creative, interior design-themed ways?

RFC2324
Jun 7, 2012

http 418

Tiny decorative dicks

Empty Sandwich
Apr 22, 2008

goatse mugs

Zero_Grade posted:

If people didn't share their projects, would she then go on to tell them to kill themselves in creative, interior design-themed ways?

[typing quickly, red-faced]

crush yourself with an Eames chair

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

Zero_Grade posted:

This was incredibly funny, thank you for linking it.

Huh, why is there a single chair in the middle of the room and a rope tied to the ceiling fan ohhhhhhhhh

CannonFodder
Jan 26, 2001

Passion’s Wrench

Spanish Manlove posted:

Huh, why is there a single chair in the middle of the room and a rope tied to the ceiling fan ohhhhhhhhh
"Live, laugh, love" blocks but they say "Go kill urself"

CoolCab
Apr 17, 2005

glem
here we see the master wet bathroom with soapstone tiling, full double bath and toaster nook,

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN
How come this gas oven doesn't have a door on it?

CannonFodder
Jan 26, 2001

Passion’s Wrench
This wrought iron spiral staircase looks tough to clean, but it actually has Teflon coated surfaces so everything slides right off!

CannonFodder
Jan 26, 2001

Passion’s Wrench

Spanish Manlove posted:

How come this gas oven doesn't have a door on it?
Much like the doorless microwave, we've found that people love to watch their food as it cooks.

ChickenOfTomorrow
Nov 11, 2012

god damn it, you've got to be kind

all of these exposed beams and wood flooring with built-in trap doors. lovely.

CannonFodder
Jan 26, 2001

Passion’s Wrench
Here is the Hemingway room, with a Caribbean flair from the 1940s and '50s, and a double barreled shotgun. You should try it on yourself sometime.

OJ MIST 2 THE DICK
Sep 11, 2008

Anytime I need to see your face I just close my eyes
And I am taken to a place
Where your crystal minds and magenta feelings
Take up shelter in the base of my spine
Sweet like a chica cherry cola

-Cheap Trick

Nap Ghost
next on h.h. holmes on homes

CoolCab
Apr 17, 2005

glem

OJ MIST 2 THE DICK posted:

next on h.h. holmes on homes

lmao

londonarbuckle
Feb 23, 2017

Armitag3 posted:

It was the yang of libertarianism that did Serpah in if I recall - wanting to engage in debates about the age of consent.

Apparently this was in the Star Citizen thread of all things

Seraph84 posted:

Because you and I both know the age of consent/adulthood varies in different nations around the world, from 14-20. And you and I both know nature cares nothing about numerical age, and everything about getting apes to reproduce. But I'm betting you don't know how many immature eggs a woman is born with, and I'm betting it's a helluva lot more eggs than you think.

It looks like he was also just constantly obnoxious in that thread but I don't know poo poo about Star Citizen so it's kind of impenetrable to me.

He didn't even last a month before his original perma. Was he already a re-reg?

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN
I think he's just that loving stupid.

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored
I’m surprised he hasn’t materialized in this thread to defend his honor.

Ugly In The Morning
Jul 1, 2010
Pillbug

Frank Frank posted:

I’m surprised he hasn’t materialized in this thread to defend his honor.

I’m hoping. I still haven’t gotten to queue up a perma.

Mnoba
Jun 24, 2010

Ugly In The Morning posted:

I’m hoping. I still haven’t gotten to queue up a perma.

well now you're gonna scare him away

Ugly In The Morning
Jul 1, 2010
Pillbug

Mnoba posted:

well now you're gonna scare him away

If anything I think it’ll encourage him. He obviously does not fear the perma.

Mnoba
Jun 24, 2010
oh ya bans clear your avatar, duck and cover *snaps fingers*

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

"What are you gonna do, perma me?" - man perma'd for 87th time

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

moby craves blood

Desert Bus
May 9, 2004

Take 1 tablet by mouth daily.

go vegan for too long and you develop some strange desires

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Terrible Opinions
Oct 18, 2013

Saddest part of Seraph trying to be covert is he stopped buying aggressive my little pony avatars for himself.