Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

Songbearer posted:

I've lost my loot table and the hero is two hours away from the dungeon! gently caress! I don't know what loot I'm supposed to drop! Someone hand me something, quick!

4 strength 4 stam leather belt.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

The heroes died but the monsters died too, now the dungeon is just a normal place with nothing magical or adventurous in it. Also the treasure and artifacts died, making it even more normal.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
Hey has anyone considered maybe putting a lock on the entrance cave? Seems like we could cut down on some of these heroes stealing our poo poo with a little pre-emptive planning. Just food for thought since we haven’t had a team meeting for a while and I’m not going anywhere near the suggestion box.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

The dungeon is like a supermarket but instead of a soft jazz or top ten whitebread pop album on repeat instead the PA system constantly plays the Dan Bull song from the EA f2p Dungeon Keeper game: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vH67duada9E

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

frumpykvetchbot
Feb 20, 2004

PROGRESSIVE SCAN
Upset Trowel

Songbearer posted:

I've lost my loot table and the hero is two hours away from the dungeon! gently caress! I don't know what loot I'm supposed to drop! Someone hand me something, quick!

It's not as if you have to drop loot. Just think about it. That's your upbringing, tradition talking. You're letting the hero live rent-free in your head, making you a neurotic pleaser eager to satisfy his expectations. Just don't.

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

frumpykvetchbot posted:

It's not as if you have to drop loot. Just think about it. That's your upbringing, tradition talking. You're letting the hero live rent-free in your head, making you a neurotic pleaser eager to satisfy his expectations. Just don't.

Someone dungeon bosses genuinely enjoy the tradboss lifestyle and that's ok!

TheAwfulWaffle
Jun 30, 2013
Has anybody seen my glaive-guisarme?

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
Do we really even need to fight the heroes? I mean have you seen some of them? Hachi machi! There’s no way I could fit a collar over my grotesque swollen mass, but if I could I’d definitely be getting hot under it, hoooooooo mama!

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
I'm an ooze bard

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth

Everyone is monster girls because this is the other kind of dungeon.

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

Colonel Cancer posted:

I'm an ooze bard

burble for me, baby

frumpykvetchbot
Feb 20, 2004

PROGRESSIVE SCAN
Upset Trowel

DarkSoulsTantrum posted:

Do we really even need to fight the heroes? I mean have you seen some of them? Hachi machi! There’s no way I could fit a collar over my grotesque swollen mass, but if I could I’d definitely be getting hot under it, hoooooooo mama!

that is the type of hero that gets you hot and bothered? A bearded nerd in his skivvies?

coldpudding
May 14, 2009

FORUM GHOST
Hey jerks quit putting fridge magnets on the iron golems rear end I don't care what your kids drew today I'm trying to keep a respectable corridor of statues I don't want some adventurer to come in and start giggling at rusty again.

coldpudding fucked around with this message at 20:25 on Jul 30, 2021

Gene Hackman Fan
Dec 27, 2002

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

why did they even invite granos in the first place?

a dmc delorean
Jul 2, 2006

Live the dream
EDIT: :nws: Oglaf Titty comic :nws:

Somebody fucked around with this message at 23:41 on Jul 30, 2021

Giraffe
Dec 12, 2005

Soiled Meat

Songbearer posted:

Drop some sick beats, whoever programs the background music for this place sucks at it.

Lascivious Sloth
Apr 26, 2008

by sebmojo
edit: poo poo wrong thread. pigs balls etc.

Lascivious Sloth fucked around with this message at 21:04 on Jul 30, 2021

MackAddie
Jul 10, 2001

*psst* Where the lamia chamber at?

Lady Jaybird
Jan 23, 2014

to ride eternal, shiny and chrome

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2022

MackAddie posted:

*psst* Where the lamia chamber at?

Only skeletons here!

*omnious sound of many, many bones rattling*

Ror
Oct 21, 2010

😸Everything's 🗞️ purrfect!💯🤟

looking back and forth between two dungeon chambers in confusion, one labeled 'skeletons' and one labeled 'skellingtons'

Hihohe
Oct 4, 2008

Fuck you and the sun you live under

Oh yeah

You

Dont want to gently caress with the skellingtons

Horace Kinch
Aug 15, 2007

im a skeleton but i stole 6 more legs to be a spider skeleton man

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.

Arachne was a woman who bet Athena in a weaving contest, got a hiding for it, killed herself, then was transformed into a spider. A regular spider. Not that. As recorded in Ovid's Metamorphoses. First the denial of lamia balls now this.

poopnanners posted:

I am the slime people look at me go

I'm a goblin girl.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

I'm a skeleton lamia :ok:

Klyith
Aug 3, 2007

GBS Pledge Week

Baxter posted:

Someone keeps eating my lunch from the breakroom fridge.

Lookin’ at you, gelatinous cube.

*wobbles around like a giant jello cube, demonstrating the lack of arms that could open the fridge door*

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

More like "Bulges Adventure"
I'm a Gelatinous Pube, AMA

Lascivious Sloth
Apr 26, 2008

by sebmojo
wheres the tugging room at

Linty Fresh
Oct 5, 2013
It is I, Stinky, the monster who farts!!

MackAddie
Jul 10, 2001

Colonel Cancer posted:

I'm a skeleton lamia :ok:

*sweats with horniness*

a dmc delorean
Jul 2, 2006

Live the dream

Lascivious Sloth posted:

wheres the tugging room at

Ugh, you forgot again? Floor 69, last door on the right

frumpykvetchbot
Feb 20, 2004

PROGRESSIVE SCAN
Upset Trowel
I was told there'd be annual salary reviews . :mad:

Blurry Gray Thing
Jun 3, 2009

Linty Fresh posted:

It is I, Stinky, the monster who farts!!

Stinky, watch out! The incoming party has very strong fart resistance.

We're trying to sue the Adventurers' Guild for letting so many weird "poison" and "blight" and "plague" people be Heroes these days. I know grim and dark is all the rage now, but they are definitely stepping on our trademarks with those.

Geemer
Nov 4, 2010

frumpykvetchbot posted:

I was told there'd be annual salary reviews . :mad:

You misheard, it's celery reviews. They're posted on our announcement board out front.

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth
I just came up with a brilliant idea. Let's turn the dungeon into a monster girl brothel so horny adventurers will give us their loot instead of barging in to murder us and take our loot. Meme Poker Party already has all the monster girls lined up.

Blurry Gray Thing
Jun 3, 2009

Yaldabaoth posted:

I just came up with a brilliant idea. Let's turn the dungeon into a monster girl brothel so horny adventurers will give us their loot instead of barging in to murder us and take our loot. Meme Poker Party already has all the monster girls lined up.

If you want to be the one to squeeze the gelatinous cube into a 'Monster Girl' mold, be my guest.

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

Yaldabaoth posted:

Excuse me? Those were cool monster girls ready to go on adventure. Nothing about them suggests that they are prostitutes. Please do not disrespect the girls like this again.

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth

Meme Poker Party posted:

Excuse me? Those were cool monster girls ready to go on adventure. Nothing about them suggests that they are prostitutes. Please do not disrespect the girls like this again.

I wasn't referring specifically to those girls.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

We're a christian dungeon, not gonna have any of that

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

I suppose the Jesus zombie can offer some handjobs but we're drawing a line there, capiche