Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right

Carthag Tuek posted:

I think that was in the PYF Twitter thread in the last 14 days

I just checked the last month's worth of posts in that thread and didn't see it :(

There were a few dead links in there though so the tweet might have disappeared

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Auxiliary Treats
Jun 26, 2013
This might be the same thing, just a different source
https://www.facebook.com/100026385551702/posts/803580920531419/?d=n

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

yea thats the one

i downloaded the clip & put it here for those who dont wanna go on facebook
https://streamable.com/8gbbrp

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right
That's the stuff, thank u gunes

HarmB
Jun 19, 2006

Mister Facetious posted:

I'm looking to change up my avatar and send some money JeffK's way.
If anyone versed in the secret art of Photoshop can make this an animated gif (180x180, <150kb) I would be ever so grateful:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oUIz8sWkvQw&t=111s

I couldn't find a source without the old-timey film filter, sorry, so I'm not sure if that can be removed.

HarmB has a new favorite as of 04:01 on Feb 10, 2023

Mister Facetious
Apr 21, 2007

I think I died and woke up in L.A.,
I don't know how I wound up in this place...

:canada:
I am quite happy, thank you!

NinetySevenA
Feb 10, 2013

the dark id had a thread in the lp forum for the game fallout. one of the comments had a picture of a rad scorpion probably wearing sunglasses.
it's animated and says rad scorpion. it reminds me of toe jam & earl or like the intro to saved by the bell. i've been trying to find it for a long time but haven't seen it again.

please help me pyf.

Leal
Oct 2, 2009

NinetySevenA posted:

the dark id had a thread in the lp forum for the game fallout. one of the comments had a picture of a rad scorpion probably wearing sunglasses.
it's animated and says rad scorpion. it reminds me of toe jam & earl or like the intro to saved by the bell. i've been trying to find it for a long time but haven't seen it again.

please help me pyf.

NinetySevenA
Feb 10, 2013

Thank you

Cenen
Apr 7, 2011
I’m looking for a meme a saw maybe a year or two ago. I’m pretty sure I saw it on Instagram but I think it was a repost of a Twitter post. Basically it’s an older white guy on a commercial aircraft cleaning a revolver right out in the open with the picture being taken across the aisle and the accompanying text of “bruh…” or “bruh what…” or something to that affect.

I assure you the actual picture is funnier than my description.

While I’m here I guess I should ask for help in finding one of the single funniest videos I ever saw in my life that literally put me on the floor laughing. It’s a suburban neighborhood but there are what appear to be a bunch of kids/young white teens fighting. Probably a good 3-4 1v1’s going across a couple of yards. There is one girl though who is not paired up with anyone and she kind of aimlessly surveys the fights occasionally throwing a kick or a punch but is mostly just walking across the chaos. Eventually another girl comes up with a baseball bat and starts chest pumping but the original girl just straight grabs the bat from her and starts hitting her with it. After a couple of hits an older white women (presumably someone’s parent) comes out and starts screaming to stop hitting her with the bat. At this point the child starts hitting the older women with the bat. Pretty sure it’s America. This one I’m pretty sure I saw on Instagram but it got taken down VERY quickly so I don’t really have hope of seeing it again.

Typed out the video sounds horrid but it really isn’t that bad but is definitely something to lay your eyes on.

Chubby Henparty
Aug 13, 2007

Can anyone find a pics of the life sized 40k beaky marines statures outside a shop please.

Flyball
Apr 17, 2003

Requesting please, a series of pictures in one image, showing what happens when some guy trying to take a portrait with his four(?) cats, who don't comply very well. It's labelled wit text such as "about to explode".

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,

i got u fam

Flyball
Apr 17, 2003

Yes! Thanks

e: forgot all about the dog

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,

how could you forget about Dog

Flyball
Apr 17, 2003

Carthag Tuek posted:

how could you forget about Dog

I had a vague inkling of Dog, but set it aside. Shameful.

Olympic Mathlete
Feb 25, 2011

:h:

A few years ago there were a bunch of people on the forums with Spidey hard hat avatar. I'd like to see it again if possible and also know where it was from. Thank you.

Pastry of the Year
Apr 12, 2013

Olympic Mathlete posted:

A few years ago there were a bunch of people on the forums with Spidey hard hat avatar. I'd like to see it again if possible and also know where it was from. Thank you.

https://forums.somethingawful.com/dictionary.php?act=3&topicid=2359

Olympic Mathlete
Feb 25, 2011

:h:

I love you. Thank you.

Hazo
Dec 30, 2004

SCIENCE

What a delightful little epilogue to that entry

quote:

The goon named SpiderHyphenMan, after complaining that he had not received the avatar, was instead given an avatar of a hardhat-less Spider-Man getting hit in the head with a brick.

bows1
May 16, 2004

Chill, whale, chill
what was the video from many years ago with some weirdo kids buying foam at home depot?

Foam Party? I can't find it but have a vivid hideous memory of it.

edit found it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PLmD_69pXpk

bows1 has a new favorite as of 20:34 on Aug 24, 2021

eating only apples
Dec 12, 2009

Shall we dance?
If we're looking for videos now can this be the "lost stuff" thread? I asked this in gbs but this might be seen by a different crowd

A website called Nowhere or Nothing or similar. A stick man black silhouette of a person on a white background types at a computer (with typing sound effects). You can look through pages of melancholy thoughts and little vignettes, clicking words to move to a new page. I think you click on a moth to go back to the start. It all feels really lonely. From the 2010s probably.

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin
I need to know the origin of this gang tag

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS

Memento posted:

I need to know the origin of this gang tag

This thread where a long dormant user asks Automotive Insanity for help with his Land Cruiser.

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

Platystemon posted:

This thread where a long dormant user asks Automotive Insanity for help with his Land Cruiser.

Thank you greatly.

I love how it turned out there was never anything wrong with it.

Further request: there was a movie where an African-American actor, possibly LL Cool J(?) was a policeman or soldier, doing some explosives disposal training. The teacher had set an S-mine (Bouncing Betty) in the floor and he stepped on it, freezing in place. The scene ends with him walking out of the training room, the mine pops up out of the floor and goes off, blasting him with paintballs.

a big fat bunny
Oct 4, 2002

woo look at 'em gonk

Memento posted:

Further request: there was a movie where an African-American actor, possibly LL Cool J(?) was a policeman or soldier, doing some explosives disposal training. The teacher had set an S-mine (Bouncing Betty) in the floor and he stepped on it, freezing in place. The scene ends with him walking out of the training room, the mine pops up out of the floor and goes off, blasting him with paintballs.

This site suggests it was Forest Whitaker in Blown Away.

Tiny Myers
Jul 29, 2021

say hello to my little friend

I'm trying to find this image that's like, a fake iPhone texting screenshot. It's Christian propaganda and it's like a back and forth conversation like "You never have time for me anymore" "Sorry. I have other things going on. Bye" or something, not the actual text, I can't remember any of the words, that's just the gist. And the whole point is that it's Jesus texting you but you're ghosting him, blah blah, go to church.

Except whoever made it was very "how do you do fellow kids" and hosed up the message orders so it looked like you were texting Jesus and he was ghosting you. Does anyone know what I'm talking about?

Hazo
Dec 30, 2004

SCIENCE

Tiny Myers posted:

I'm trying to find this image that's like, a fake iPhone texting screenshot. It's Christian propaganda and it's like a back and forth conversation like "You never have time for me anymore" "Sorry. I have other things going on. Bye" or something, not the actual text, I can't remember any of the words, that's just the gist. And the whole point is that it's Jesus texting you but you're ghosting him, blah blah, go to church.

Except whoever made it was very "how do you do fellow kids" and hosed up the message orders so it looked like you were texting Jesus and he was ghosting you. Does anyone know what I'm talking about?

Tiny Myers
Jul 29, 2021

say hello to my little friend

THANK you, this is exactly it :allears:

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,

same, jesus, same.

Philippe
Aug 9, 2013

(she/her)
I'm looking for a video. Snagglepuss says that he's so very happy and keen, then bends over and shits out a huge turd.

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qMJDvUqGo2c

KOTEX GOD OF BLOOD
Jul 7, 2012

ignore me

KOTEX GOD OF BLOOD has a new favorite as of 19:46 on Oct 27, 2021

voodoorootbeer
Nov 8, 2004

We may have years, we may have hours, but sooner or later we push up flowers.
I'm almost sure I'm not imagining I saw this -- does anybody have the opossum image macro with "I heard there was a secret class where he learn to scream at rear end" in a weird font?

Peteyfoot
Nov 24, 2007
I'm looking for a photo of a white pickup truck completely covered with weird hand-written conspiracy theory stuff, like "government make all virus" and some odd drawings (I'm pretty sure it was a white truck).

Nostradingus
Jul 13, 2009

Peteyfoot posted:

I'm looking for a photo of a white pickup truck completely covered with weird hand-written conspiracy theory stuff, like "government make all virus" and some odd drawings (I'm pretty sure it was a white truck).

It's almost certainly somewhere in this thread

Peteyfoot
Nov 24, 2007

Nostradingus posted:

It's almost certainly somewhere in this thread

Found it immediately, thank you!

eating only apples
Dec 12, 2009

Shall we dance?
An image from a GBS (I think) ~spooky~ thread back in the day. The thread was a lot of images of a walk in the woods and climbing an abandoned watchtower, and some of them had a creepy figure in them. The one I want was a photo of a big leafless tree where when you looked closely at the branches there were little creatures there looking at the camera.

Auxiliary Treats
Jun 26, 2013
https://creepypasta.fandom.com/wiki/I_Found_a_Digital_Camera_in_the_Woods

I remember seeing it first as a YTMND with the Unsolved Mysteries theme song which definitely helped it stick in my brain.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

eating only apples
Dec 12, 2009

Shall we dance?

Auxiliary Treats posted:

https://creepypasta.fandom.com/wiki/I_Found_a_Digital_Camera_in_the_Woods

I remember seeing it first as a YTMND with the Unsolved Mysteries theme song which definitely helped it stick in my brain.

Nice, that was quick! Thanks bunches!