Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

golden bubble
Jun 3, 2011

yospos

The Hosimachi Suisei Hoshiyomi(HSH) fan discord just got nuked and compromised as a result from the owner scanning a "free nitro" QR code, don't be dumb, protect your account, enable 2fa even though it wont protect you from token grabber, don't click on suspicious links, stay safe.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Patware
Jan 3, 2005

my favorite part about being a hololive fan is when someone does something bone stupid and notifications about it ping my poo poo slowly, one by one

Talorat
Sep 18, 2007

Hahaha! Aw come on, I can't tell you everything right away! That would make for a boring story, don't you think?

junan_paalla posted:

Extra DnD session, leading to otikata's curse episode 6!

https://www.twitch.tv/arcadum

This was unbelievably hype, worth a watch.

Badingading
Sep 2, 2011

golden bubble posted:

The Hosimachi Suisei Hoshiyomi(HSH) fan discord just got nuked and compromised as a result from the owner scanning a "free nitro" QR code, don't be dumb, protect your account, enable 2fa even though it wont protect you from token grabber, don't click on suspicious links, stay safe.

This happening just a few hours after a mod for the Gura fan discord decided to play a dumb prank and put everyone in the server in server jail has made for a lot of dumb pings today.

Lt. Lizard
Apr 28, 2013

Exia posted:

Haachama announced in her Minecraft stream that Kiara will be a guest in the next Reddit review

Kiara already spoiled it in the superchat stream on...Tuesday, I think? :v:

But yeah, she is a really good choice for the format Haachama chose for her meme reviews and it will also make Kiara the last guest of Coco meme review and the first guest of Haachama meme review

Brunom1
Sep 5, 2011

Ask me about being the best dad ever.

Lt. Lizard posted:

Kiara already spoiled it in the superchat stream on...Tuesday, I think? :v:

But yeah, she is a really good choice for the format Haachama chose for her meme reviews and it will also make Kiara the last guest of Coco meme review and the first guest of Haachama meme review

Meme Review, only the guest has to explain the memes to Haachama :v:

Revolver Bunker
May 12, 2004

「この一撃にかけるっ!」
I hope the Watame and Ina discords don't follow suit in the dumbness.

Congratulations to Mio for reach 800k after a great 4 hours of songs.

Marine dropped a new cover song today as well. Music Hour.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f4B6ydELWQY

Revolver Bunker fucked around with this message at 19:31 on Jul 30, 2021

NomChompsky
Sep 17, 2008

Comp-U-poo poo posted:

Selen building her horrible troll cave is amazing content.

There are now no fewer than 3 people helping her build this ugly pile of poo poo and it's loving hilarious.

Falls Down Stairs
Nov 2, 2008

IT KEEPS HAPPENING

https://twitter.com/takanashikiara/status/1421185167096533006

Lor
Oct 9, 2006

Vtuber twitter improv is my new favourite improv =D

Meowywitch
Jan 14, 2010

Fight for all that is beautiful in the world

Kanfy posted:

Truly one of the most fearsome tools of nijisanjification.

thank you for fangposting, fellow lover of snaggletooths

Renzuko
Oct 10, 2012

Fat_Cow posted:

Marine PC..

yeah she's talked about it a few times, this is the most recent clip i can find on it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nLVcOek-ing

Vizuyos
Jun 17, 2020

Thank U for reading

If you hated it...
FUCK U and never come back

It's a big day for Hololive wedding plans, apparently.

https://twitter.com/kureijiollie/status/1421189351782830081?s=19

Exia
Feb 12, 2014
“Collabs Exception” doesn’t mean much when she’s probably got a hundred Apex collabs all lined up for the entire month

sinky
Feb 22, 2011

Slippery Tilde

Exia posted:

“Collabs Exception” doesn’t mean much when she’s probably got a hundred Apex collabs all lined up for the entire month

When you think about it, any Apex game is a collab with the 2 other people in your team.

Talorat
Sep 18, 2007

Hahaha! Aw come on, I can't tell you everything right away! That would make for a boring story, don't you think?
https://twitch.tv/arcadum

DnD Time!

Brunom1
Sep 5, 2011

Exia posted:

The real galaxy brain move would be for her to bust out her Olivia art, set her right at the corner of the screen, and then play Apex while doing both voices.

Boom, instant collab whenever needed.

Meowywitch
Jan 14, 2010

Fight for all that is beautiful in the world

Prepare for the Rosemi ASMR

Revolver Bunker
May 12, 2004

「この一撃にかけるっ!」
Ina's playthrough of Soma hits very differently then Gura's run through. The atmosphere is filled with much more tension and dread because Ina doesn't talk her way through her fear like Gura does. She's also having deep thoughts about the themes the game presents as she goes through. Ina's having legit fear of parts of the level and its turning into a horror movie very fast.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5uDMkQ38b3k

Revolver Bunker fucked around with this message at 23:02 on Jul 30, 2021

theGrooseofLegend
Dec 29, 2013
Oh hey Haruka's character is alive?

junan_paalla
Dec 29, 2009

Seriously, do drugs

theGrooseofLegend posted:

Check out the bonus session from earlier today, Spirit Dance under Arcadum's vods.

Talorat
Sep 18, 2007

theGrooseofLegend posted:

She fought her way back out of heaven and got a special one time resurrection (something to do with her character backstory?)

Sindai
Jan 24, 2007
i want to achieve immortality through not dying
Zen's character complaining about Valhalla being as horny as her party was fantastic.

davidHalestorm
Aug 5, 2009
Ina is playing SOMA and existential dread has slowly but surely crept on her. SOMA is a great game.

Mazerunner
Apr 22, 2010

Good Hunter, what... what is this post?

Sindai posted:

Zen's character complaining about Valhalla being as horny as her party was fantastic.

zen?

Talorat
Sep 18, 2007

She had a cameo in the afterlife during Haruka's solo session linked above.

I'm loving Veibei's adorable little psychopath in these games:
Nia: "You said we need white birch, can we use the white birch off Mei's head, since she's an elf?"
NPC: "I mean, maybe? But it should be everywhere, you can just find it literally anywhere it's pretty common up where you are"
Nia: "*hanging up the phone* He says we should use the branches off of Mei's head"
Mei: "What! Wait no?!

Carteret
Nov 10, 2012

Ina taunting the monster: "yaaah!"
The monster opening the door : "AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH"

Think her heart spiked to 115+

Buddha Fett
Apr 8, 2011
Rosemi just busted out a few bars of the Pumpkin Hill rap, she's way more powerful than I gave her credit for.

Wudz
Aug 19, 2005

*LATEST FAD
Mouse and Silver came in 1st and 3rd respectively in the twitch Uno tournament
https://twitter.com/ironmouse/status/1421249235253596165

participation trophy goes to... deadmau5? huh

e-
https://twitter.com/JamesEricMason/status/1421256983856914432

Wudz fucked around with this message at 01:00 on Jul 31, 2021

AVeryLargeRadish
Aug 19, 2011

I LITERALLY DON'T KNOW HOW TO NOT BE A WEIRD SEXUAL CREEP ABOUT PREPUBESCENT ANIME GIRLS, READ ALL ABOUT IT HERE!!!

Carteret posted:

Ina taunting the monster: "yaaah!"
The monster opening the door : "AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH"

Think her heart spiked to 115+

I've seen it hit 132 while she's trying to sneak around the monster.

HiveCommander
Jun 19, 2012

Sharkitten posted:

Prepare for the Rosemi ASMR
I've tuned in for Korone's member ASMR; I'm sure I can handle whatever scuff Rosemi's ASMR can throw at me

Fat_Cow
Dec 12, 2009

Every time I yank a jawbone from a skull and ram it into an eyesocket, I know I'm building a better future.

Gura's Taco Stream is already special.

Brunom1
Sep 5, 2011

Kson's reached 700k subs on Youtube :toot:

Log082
Nov 8, 2008

"I made some potatoes to get myself in the mood for more potatoes."

Truly, Gura is a font of wisdom.

antisocial democrat
Mar 28, 2007

I am a sick man... I am a spiteful man. I am an unattractive man. I believe my liver is diseased.
She's doing an actual, honest to god frame-by-frame breakdown of a 30-second Taco Bell commercial. They must have requested this in the contract, but the real question is, why? Why would they want that?

Log082
Nov 8, 2008

antisocial democrat posted:

She's doing an actual, honest to god frame-by-frame breakdown of a 30-second Taco Bell commercial. They must have requested this in the contract, but the real question is, why? Why would they want that?

and she is into it

edit: now she's breaking down the characters. But, you know, from her experiences meeting them. Which of course makes sense, since she's an anime and clearly met the other animes in person.

Log082 fucked around with this message at 01:22 on Jul 31, 2021

FH_Meta
Feb 20, 2011

antisocial democrat posted:

Perhaps they're hoping for a kind of contra Dinky effect, where the commercial isn't remembered but the sales go up. Either that or somebody got jealous of how O-Kahn was marking out for Subaru and wanted to compete.

Wudz
Aug 19, 2005

*LATEST FAD

Brunom1 posted:

Kson's reached 700k subs on Youtube :toot:
:toot:

also, choco is under 1k away from 700k :toot:
and is about to do a stream for it :toot:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lj-6EtEzutA

PenguinKnight
Apr 6, 2009

im ready to live más

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pentyne
Nov 7, 2012
There's going to be a 40,000 word wiki article for this commercial after this.