Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
MOTN?
This poll is closed.
PAINMAKER VS MDK 63 41.45%
ELIMINATION TAG 82 53.95%
ARCHER VS HIKULEO 2 1.32%
FTR VS PNP 5 3.29%
Total: 152 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Destroy My Sweater
Jul 24, 2009

Gordon Friedman

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MotU
Mar 6, 2007

It was like she was evicting walking garbage.
Pillbug

karmicknight posted:

Please stop being loving got to.

you will need to close every thread except like the mma thread + the TJPW/Stardom/etc thread then

MotU
Mar 6, 2007

Pillbug
yo check this out

MotU
Mar 6, 2007

Pillbug
this thread is S A W F T SAWWWWW

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Technowrite
Jan 18, 2006

I first battled the Metroids on Planet Zebes.
Maybe the Hangman Adam Page push was actually the friends we made along the way?

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

Technowrite posted:

Maybe the Hangman Adam Page push was actually the friends we made along the way?

Even if the Adam Page push stops for a break right now it has definitely elevated all of The Dark Order and Page now seems like the next king in line much like Austin did back in 97.

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

Adam Page should win all the time, and also have access to a time machine.

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009
I do think if they do the Christian/Omega match it'll a) be on a Dynamite or Rampage and b) it'll be the trigger for Christian turning heel on Jungle Boy. I figure Christian loses with JB as his second, Jack comes in after the match to console him and he loving snaps and does the one-man con-chair-to or something on him before Luchasaurus and Marko make the save.

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

i love being sooo smart and not only that but charming and funny too lol. aew made me that way

Vandar
Sep 14, 2007

Isn't That Right, Chairman?

I don’t like Page losing his opportunity here but I get it and personally I think AEW has built up enough trust that I’m willing to wait and see what happens next before I start throwing chairs.

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

yea ok posted:

i love being sooo smart and not only that but charming and funny too lol. aew made me that way

Turn your monitor OFF (he’s looking at his desktop wallpaper (which is a picture of me)).

Drakkel
May 6, 2007

IT'S LIKE I CAN TOUCH YOU!

Vandar posted:

I don’t like Page losing his opportunity here but I get it and personally I think AEW has built up enough trust that I’m willing to wait and see what happens next before I start throwing chairs.

Jokes aside this is basically where I'm at. If it was WWE then it'd be like 90% sure he's just dead, but it's not WWE and AEW still has good will left that it can make things work.

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

:3:

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

The Charlotte Screwjob

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts
:looks at wristwatch: only 5 more days to dynamite

Drakkel
May 6, 2007

IT'S LIKE I CAN TOUCH YOU!

Eat My Fuc posted:

The Charlotte Screwjob

Aka the Queen of the King 2021

MotU
Mar 6, 2007

Pillbug

Eat My Fuc posted:

The Charlotte Screwjob

charlotte is unreconcilable

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Imagine, if you will, Dragon countering the Buckshot Lariat into the Lebelle Lock. Or better yet, the Cattle Mutilation :getin:

Kunabomber
Oct 1, 2002

Pillbug

graph posted:

:looks at wristwatch: only 3 more days to dark elevation

Lethrom
Jul 12, 2010

Shard posted:

Even if the Adam Page push stops for a break right now it has definitely elevated all of The Dark Order

This is a good point and instead of worrying about what adam page is going to do we should start fantasy booking what they're gonna do with the Dark Order to have the crowd go nuts at the Rochester show at the end of September. John Silver rocking the Brodie Lee ring gear? Miro drops the title to Stu -1? Elite gently caress with a Dark Order match and Rowan comes out to save the day? -1 Horribly dunks on Honk once again during that week's BTE?

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

How about that women’s division

Tarnop
Nov 25, 2013

Pull me out

JUNGLE BOY posted:

The pop for Thunder Rosa made me happy

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

It's going to own when Hangman has the title, Bryan is wrestling bear style against Miro, and CM Punk is working shoot style against Darby.

neoaxd
Nov 13, 2004

JUNGLE BOY posted:

i like it

El Generico
Feb 3, 2009

Birds revere you and consider you one of their own.

You are welcome in their holy places.
If it's not gonna be Page it should definitely be Kenny v. Darby at All Out

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Yes hello it is I Kurt's Secret Son

Bunny is one of the best I've seen in a while at mid match pantomime/yelling/etc. Very expressive. Thats my current women's division thought

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

Lethrom posted:

This is a good point and instead of worrying about what adam page is going to do we should start fantasy booking what they're gonna do with the Dark Order to have the crowd go nuts at the Rochester show at the end of September. John Silver rocking the Brodie Lee ring gear? Miro drops the title to Stu -1? Elite gently caress with a Dark Order match and Rowan comes out to save the day? -1 Horribly dunks on Honk once again during that week's BTE?

I watch this a bunch and it's wild to see someone so young harness such pure chaos energy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VDWR7cjYXSM&t=135s

Jonny Nox
Apr 26, 2008

It’s nice the thread had finally come around to the fact that not putting the belt on Kenny’s waist was a mistake and that Adam Page really should be moved to the Midgard because he just doesn’t have ‘it’

2019 says hi.

Edit: not fixing it.

JT Smiley
Mar 3, 2006
Thats whats up!

JUNGLE BOY posted:

The what division?

Astro7x
Aug 4, 2004
Thinks It's All Real
https://twitter.com/WrestleTix/status/1421210501112029199

Guess it's a good sign that they are opening up limited view seating

luchadornado
Oct 7, 2004

A boombox is not a toy!

Rarity posted:

The easiest way to divert Hangman is to run Hangman vs Matt Jackson at All Out. There's no way fans would cool on him if he finally put that piece of poo poo in his place

This would be incredibly great. Is Hangman going to beat some sense into the young bucks, as the Elite slowly crumbles?

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

JUNGLE BOY posted:

If you threaten to boycott entertainment and they don’t give into your demands, what options do you really have?

reading books.

Vandar
Sep 14, 2007

Isn't That Right, Chairman?

Drakkel posted:

Jokes aside this is basically where I'm at. If it was WWE then it'd be like 90% sure he's just dead, but it's not WWE and AEW still has good will left that it can make things work.

Honestly I can only think of one time that AEW has really and actually let me down (Riho vs. Statlander :argh:). Big Biceps Tony knows what he's doing and when finally do get to Hangman's fireworks factory it's going to be amazing.

Dragonshirt
Oct 28, 2010

a sight for sore eyes
I think "Omega vs. Hangman no longer the main event at the PPV" is a work.

ARMBAR A COP
Nov 24, 2007

https://twitter.com/JB_In_SC/status/1421205760973942786?s=19

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
Apologies for the lunch time meltdown. It's been a week.

I am looking forward to Miro forgiving people for the foreseeable future.

Tweak
Jul 28, 2003

or dont whatever

Page vs Matt is a good idea for TV but presumably Matt has to defend the tag belts at All Out itself

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011

NienNunb posted:

Imagine, if you will, Dragon countering the Buckshot Lariat into the Lebelle Lock. Or better yet, the Cattle Mutilation :getin:

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011

Vandar posted:

Honestly I can only think of one time that AEW has really and actually let me down (Riho vs. Statlander :argh:). Big Biceps Tony knows what he's doing and when finally do get to Hangman's fireworks factory it's going to be amazing.

Riho/Stat is such a sad time because I was really looking forward to it. I remember bigging it up in the gdt op and everything. And then TK had to overbook it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
Gonna exclusively drink PBR from now on because I'm an AEW-incel