Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

catapede

Eatin' fish leaves
Gettin' strong
I feel like I can watch many bad things, but Space Jam 2 is not one of those. Condolences.

Ooof snipe, here's my old cat:

catapede fucked around with this message at 04:56 on Jul 31, 2021

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Barking Gecko

Mahoro says, "Naughty things are bad."

Areola Grande posted:

oh noes it's Friday night and the whole yob is dead

The sun never sets rises on the Trashed Crew. :trashed:

magic cactus

We lied. We are not at war. There is no enemy. This is a rescue operation.
i'm probably just trashed as hell but I found space jam 2 surprisingly tolerable. the plot was dumb as hell, but there were some funny gags, even if it was basically warner bros. screaming LOOK AT ALL THE STUFF WE OWN for an hour and a half. there are definitely better movies to watch out there though, that's for sure.

the porky pig rap battle was the best/worst part of this stupid, stupid movie

Thanks to Saoshyant for the amazing spring '23 sig!

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs
even as a kid I was anti sports and skipped space jam 1 out of spite. what did I miss

spring sigs by nesamdoom and Ravenous Scoot

magic cactus

Areola Grande posted:

even as a kid I was anti sports and skipped space jam 1 out of spite. what did I miss

literally nothing. except maybe bill murray's most wtf cameo outside of zombieland

catapede

Eatin' fish leaves
Gettin' strong

magic cactus posted:

literally nothing. except maybe bill murray's most wtf cameo outside of zombieland

I believe you mean Dan Aykroyd

magic cactus

Man I really wanna see The Green Knight to wash the taste of bad movies out of my mouth until Dune gets here, but I don't wanna deal with theaters right now and it's not coming out on streaming anytime soon :sigh:

Papa Was A Video Toaster

Areola Grande posted:

hi space cowboy. what stage of the trip r u in rn

very tail end

Papa Was A Video Toaster

Areola Grande posted:

do u want a light show.

i like to do the lights. cam i show you lights?

Areola Grande

lay it on me brosephina

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~

Areola Grande posted:

COME ON AND SLAM

AND WELCOME TO THE JAM

I'm a pretty pony! Sig credits: How Wonderful!, Heather Papps, MAP20 Gotcha, Plant MONSTER.

Ass-penny

Areola Grande posted:

Sports are dumb and this is a great post.

Also I'm drunk.

PS you didn't miss much.

Areola Grande

rear end-penny posted:

Sports are dumb and this is a greati post.

Also I'm drunk.

PS you didn't miss much.

In my house there was one TV and one dad who usually had it tuned to NASCAR or baseball or American football. Skoal Wintergreen Long Cut and a styrofoam spit cup. Standard Missouri dad.

Anyways, this meant that Mario and his cousin Link only existed when dad was away. The rest is history baby

:coolfish:

spring sigs by nesamdoom and Ravenous Scoot

Ass-penny

catapede posted:

I feel like I can watch many bad things, but Space Jam 2 is not one of those. Condolences.

Ooof snipe, here's my old cat:

Omg I almost missed a catte post! In Trashed crew, the least likely of threads for pet pics. That's a good cat.

Ass-penny

Areola Grande posted:

In my house there was one TV and one dad who usually had it tuned to NASCAR or baseball or American football. Skoal Wintergreen Long Cut and a styrofoam spit cup. Standard Missouri dad.

Anyways, this meant that Mario and his cousin Link only existed when dad was away. The rest is history baby

:coolfish:

Rough. Uncle Mario played a big role in my house. My parents didn't condone videogames and my sister and I had to buy the original NES with our own money. Those were the days.

Ass-penny

Goddamn it I switched to my phone from my laptop to be post my whisky and still ain't done it. Imported whisky blend from Japan. Maybe EFN knows these people even though that's really a different industry.

Escape From Noise

Today I had a beer from the brewery I used to work for where the owner tried to basically get me deported, or at least blacklisted in the industry when I left because he's a loving psychopath. It tasted like poo poo. It was their pale ale that they just started canning. For some reason it has lemon juice in it now. It had a vomit like aftertaste. Lol. I told him that fermenting citrus was a bad idea!

Good thing I have good beers to drink.

Escape From Noise

rear end-penny posted:

Goddamn it I switched to my phone from my laptop to be post my whisky and still ain't done it. Imported whisky blend from Japan. Maybe EFN knows these people even though that's really a different industry.

It's not completely unrelated, but I don't know it.

Escape From Noise

Looks like they're in Yamanashi. I haven't heard of them, but I'm interested. How is it?

Ass-penny

It has a light peatyness. It's like a scotch that's been watered down. Which isn't awful, the peaty taste of scotch is grimey. Sorry it's not more descriptive; as my roommate is fond of saying I have no sense of taste.

thank you so much to nesamdoom for the scurry fall sig!

(┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ #YesNutNovember - add this to your sig if you love and support BYOB's own nut

Escape From Noise

rear end-penny posted:

It has a light peatyness. It's like a scotch that's been watered down. Which isn't awful, the peaty taste of scotch is grimey. Sorry it's not more descriptive; as my roommate is fond of saying I have no sense of taste.

No worries!

Most Japanese whiskey tends to be more scotch like. A guy from Suntory trained in Scotland and married a Scottish woman. So that is probably at least part of it.

Ass-penny

Escape From Noise posted:

No worries!

Most Japanese whiskey tends to be more scotch like. A guy from Suntory trained in Scotland and married a Scottish woman. So that is probably at least part of it.
While drinking that whiskey I watch Gunpowder Milkshake and after watching Karen Gillan how could you help but marry a Scottish woman? I get it.

(┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ #YesNutNovember - add this to your sig if you love and support BYOB's own nut

Escape From Noise

rear end-penny posted:

While drinking that whiskey I watch Gunpowder Milkshake and after watching Karen Gillan how could you help but marry a Scottish woman? I get it.

I think there's a drama about it. Scotch and bourbon tend to be the most popular styles here. I think at least part of it is Suntory and all that. I could be wrong though.

Ass-penny

Escape From Noise posted:

I think there's a drama about it. Scotch and bourbon tend to be the most popular styles here. I think at least part of it is Suntory and all that. I could be wrong though.

that doesn't super suprise me. Not every version of whiskey can be in vogue.

take the moon

by sebmojo
i was trashed like all day & passed out at like 11 sorry dudes

sounds like yall had a good trashin tho

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Sarah Cenia

Laying in the forest, by the water
Underneath these ferns
You'll never find me
What's the cheapest decent liquor I can get in the US?

Stipulations:
I hate gin
I like rum but don't really want rum this time

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Achtane posted:

Stipulations:
I hate gin

New Amsterdam Vodka. Cheap, not awful.

magic cactus

hey it's me, the person who thinks plastic bottle vodka is pretty much all good. can i interest you in some takka??

Kaiser Schnitzel

Schnitzel mit uns

Achtane posted:

Stipulations:
I hate gin

idk if it is still cheap because i don't drink vodka anymore, but discovering Pinnacle in college was a game changer. Like $20 for a handle and way, way, way less headache than popov

https://i.imgur.com/R8ctked.mp4
ty Manifisto for this wonderful sig!

Prof. Crocodile

speaking of vodka, i am drinking a spicy martini on the porch. it is a beautiful night, but i know that i'm gonna get et up by the bugs.

Prof. Crocodile

Achtane posted:

Stipulations:
I hate gin

probably evan williams? :shrug:

Sarah Cenia

Underneath these ferns
You'll never find me
Thank y'all for the suggestions but I ended up with

Prof. Crocodile posted:

This but the "honey" version.
Here's hoping
Gonna get trashed and watch escape from new york

Sarah Cenia

Underneath these ferns
You'll never find me
This is excellent

Prof. Crocodile

another trashed crew success story! :trashed:

Kaiser Schnitzel

Schnitzel mit uns

Prof. Crocodile posted:

My old boss called Evan Williams ‘evil woman’ for reasons I never asked about and I think about it every time I see a bottle of it

https://i.imgur.com/R8ctked.mp4
ty Manifisto for this wonderful sig!

Ass-penny

I like Evan Williams. I worked with a cat who called it Mr. Williams, I found it kind of off putting

Escape From Noise

rear end-penny posted:

I like Evan Williams. I worked with a cat who called it Mr. Williams, I found it kind of off putting

Sweet Willy E

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Pineapple Naturdays are proof god has abandoned us in a hot car

Sarah Cenia

Underneath these ferns
You'll never find me
That fifth is gone and it was a might tasty but I don't feel super drunk as expected and I only drink on the weekends

Pls send more

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Barking Gecko

Mahoro says, "Naughty things are bad."
Who's :trashed: tonight?