Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
Uncle Ben actually died because Spidey selfishly took an hour lunch break instead of his usual 30 minutes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kit Walker
Jul 10, 2010
"The Man Who Cannot Deadlift"

gently caress off, Dana

quote:

Tony Branco

This poo poo always pisses me off because the US is so much worse off than either Mexico or Canada. Anyone who hops the border to come to the US is putting themselves at greater risk than vice versa. “They’re bringing germs!” shouts Diseaselord Branco

bunnyofdoom
Mar 29, 2008
[b]BUNNIES ARE CUTE BUT DEADLY/b]

Vincent Van Goatse posted:

Being a superhero seems really stressful TBQH so I hope they do take occasional mental health breaks. Otherwise that's a supervillain origin story waiting to happen.

Yeah.......last time I can remember them trying to tackle that was the infamous Heroes in Crisis.

To say it was handled badly is uh, an understatement

Alhazred
Feb 16, 2011

Kit Walker posted:

This poo poo always pisses me off because the US is so much worse off than either Mexico or Canada. Anyone who hops the border to come to the US is putting themselves at greater risk than vice versa. “They’re bringing germs!” shouts Diseaselord Branco

Cartoons like this are really depressing because we never loving learn. When the black death came people blamed the jews, then they blamed the germans when the influenza pandemic came in 1918 and now we blame immigrants.

KennyMan666
May 27, 2010

The Saga

bunnyofdoom posted:

I mean the switch uses em, as does the DS, so like, I ain't ready to call foul?
Given what the cartoon is obviously talking about, the reason for the choice of word could also just be as simple as the fact that "cartridge" also means a round of ammunition.

Twelve by Pies
May 4, 2012

Again a very likpatous story

I'm sure "sunscreen and an umbrella" is meant to show how ridiculous he thinks it is to wear masks after you get the vaccine. Let's ignore the whole "masks are meant to protect other people from you" part, I just want to say that after working outside more lately, I can assure you that even if you are in the shade you can still get very badly sunburned. So yeah, sunscreen and an umbrella is a good idea, the umbrella protects you from direct sunlight meaning you're not as hot as well as blocking the majority of UV rays, and the sunscreen blocks the remaining UV rays that the shade doesn't protect you from.

Alhazred
Feb 16, 2011

There has also been a pretty serious flood in Germany this summer.

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

Mulla on aina kolkyt donaa taskussa
Above all, having one vaccination is not 100% protection and even two shots don't protect you 100%,especially from the delta variant. And it takes couple of weeks for your body to get immunity anyway. So wearing a mask while vaccinated is just as controversial as wearing a life jacket even though you can swim.

Which doesn't even address the question WHAT THE gently caress DOES IT MATTER TO PAYNE, SKELLY AND RALL? Mind your own poo poo. Like I don't wear masks outdoors, but it doesn't affect me if someone does and I can understand why someone doesn't want to touch the mask while moving between shops or something.

Byzantine
Sep 1, 2007

Dirk the Average posted:

the power to kill millions or billions of people if they snap

hehe

PowerBeard
Sep 4, 2011

bunnyofdoom posted:

I mean the switch uses em, as does the DS, so like, I ain't ready to call foul?

The reporter clearly said a high powered console... :smuggo:

rydiafan
Mar 17, 2009

PowerBeard posted:

The reporter clearly said a high powered console... :smuggo:

There's no power higher than Nintendo Power. :colbert:

Grimdude
Sep 25, 2006

It was a shame how he carried on

Infinity War only happened because Thanos never took a day off.

D.N. Nation
Feb 1, 2012

This guy. This guy right here is insulting Simone Biles

D.N. Nation
Feb 1, 2012

VitalSigns posted:

I mean they're pretty obviously bribes.

Like nobody is going "oh man I loved this indie artist so much I just couldn't resist dropping stupid amounts of money on it, gosh I'm such a flighty spendthrift who can't be trusted not to throw all my money away without anything in return, hey check out that signature, could this Hunter kid be some long lost cousin of that President Biden guy?? Lol nahhhhh that's too weird"

My point's about the efficacy of their obsession. Of course there's something shady going on, but if John Q. Voter didn't care about Hunter's sex money party escapades, he's not going to care about some old-fashioned griftin'. And yet, there's like two ZOMG HUNTER PAINTINGS cartoons every day

Apple Pie Hubbub
Feb 14, 2012

Take that, you greedy jerk!

World Famous W
May 25, 2007

BAAAAAAAAAAAA
gently caress you mike

Grimdude
Sep 25, 2006

It was a shame how he carried on
Two equal things:
1. Beating/killing minorities because of their skin tone
2. Targeting people who are willfully harming themselves and others

stringless
Dec 28, 2005

keyboard ⌨️​ :clint: cowboy

Grimdude posted:

This might be the best cartoon this artist has ever created. No exaggeration.
There are two kinds of libertarians.

Cloud Potato
Jan 9, 2011

"I'm... happy!"
:britain:

Guardian:

"Martin Rowson on refugees forced to sleep in offices – MPs have raised serious concerns about “shocking conditions” they found in Kent holding facilities for asylum seekers, including an unaccompanied child housed in an office space for 10 days"; After Ford Madox Brown.

Telegraph:

UK says it has no plans for South China Sea confrontation after Beijing warning

Matt:

Independent:

Donations to RNLI rise 3,000% after Farage’s migrant criticism; After George Goodwin Kilburne and Felicia Hemans.

Times:

After Hitchcock et al.

Mail:
PAUL THOMAS on... time travel

Stephen Collins:

Bonus! David Squires on… Alien and the anti-vax crew

Vib Rib
Jul 23, 2007

God damn this shit is
fuckin' re-dic-a-liss

🍖🍖😛🍖🍖

gently caress you Mike.

RoboRodent
Sep 19, 2012

A real and not made up problem: roving bands of vaccinated people seeking out anti-vaxxers specifically for the point of engaging them in violence.

D.N. Nation
Feb 1, 2012

Every other Lester cartoon these days is :smug: it is you, liberals, who hate The Blacks. Biggest projection case of any right-wing cartoonist.

Dr. VooDoo
May 4, 2006

Minorities are being disproportionately impacted by COVID-19, including dying from it at a greater rate than white people. gently caress you.

Twelve by Pies
May 4, 2012

Again a very likpatous story

Kellies nomination: Worst Overall

Tibalt
May 14, 2017

What, drawn, and talk of peace! I hate the word, As I hate hell, all Montagues, and thee

I didn't know we were literally setting the unvaccinated on fire. Maybe that'll increase the social pressure to get the jab.

Unkempt
May 24, 2003

...perfect spiral, scientists are still figuring it out...
I feel like there should be a Kellies category for "I fuckin' wish".

Hihohe
Oct 4, 2008

Fuck you and the sun you live under

I think we just say AGC here

Xarn
Jun 26, 2015

Spalec posted:

Has anyone explained how making a child wear a mask is abuse? Beyond "making a kid do something they don't want to do" but then that makes daily showers, school and eating vegetables all abuse too.

It is "but think of the children!!!" of anti maskers.

The part that amazes me about this is that our (now) 3 year old knows that in some places she has to wear a mask and just wears it. Which is somehow beyond significant part of adult population because ???

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

🎧Listen to Cylindricule!🎵
https://linktr.ee/Cylindricule

"Hey Lester, let's go beat up some trans people!"

"gently caress yea--oh, ho ho, you almost caught me!"

Raised By Birds
May 5, 2013

quote:

TAR AND FEATHERS WILL BE IN SHORT SUPPLY SOON

New Tina Toon

In Allentown, Pennsylvania an amazing scene unfolded. Thousands of American citizens lined the streets to watch the “President” drive through their neighborhood on his way to “promote” American manufacturing that Biden is handing over to China. Expect American citizens were not cheering, they were jeering.

Yesterday thousands of Trump flags outnumbered the Biden flags as shouts of “Trump! Trump!” rang through the streets. The people are awake and are giving fake President Biden a big middle finger.

Biden is a liar.

Biden is a Traitor.

Biden stole the election.

The American people are not stupid. They understand what is going on. The fake news media and the illegitimate Biden administration are trying to create a narrative that the American people love Biden and are happy with his third world policies.

Many fake news stories and fake polls are trying to support this narrative. It’s not working and Biden’s trip to Allentown proves that not only are the American people on to his game, they are fed up and willing to let the world know it.

As more and more people wake up, they are realizing that this America–Biden’s America– is not what they want for themselves and their children. American’s do not want to be separated and divided, by skin color, by gender or by vaccination status. We want to be a united, proud people.

Yet the Deep State wants us to be divided and fighting each other, that way we are distracted and not paying attention to the real enemies of American, which happens to be our corrupt establishment government.

People want facts and the truth. Biden wants us to shut up and obey.

“We know they are lying.

They know they are lying.

They know that we know they are lying.

We know that they know that we know they are lying.

And yet they continue to lie.”

Once the American people say, “You know Biden, we don’t believe anything you say anymore , we are done, we will not comply!” The Marxist Democrat Propaganda is not longer working.

We are a free people. We do not have to listen to the CDC. It is not an elected body, they cannot make laws. The CDC cannot force Americans to do something that they do not want to do.

Why would you go along and play a game where the rules are constantly changing in the favor of your opponent?

Do not comply.

-Tina

The CDC is an "opponent," I guess.

Vib Rib
Jul 23, 2007

God damn this shit is
fuckin' re-dic-a-liss

🍖🍖😛🍖🍖
Lmao just a self-assuring mantra with no substance whatsoever. "I'm right, I'm right, I've always been right, they know I'm right..."
Garrison is 100% broken. Trump losing as an incumbent shattered this fucker.

Murdstone
Jun 14, 2005

I'm feeling Jimmy

Isn't what "Tina" is referring to a picture that was making the rounds that was actually from a Trump rally a couple years back?

Raised By Birds
May 5, 2013

Johnny Walker posted:

Isn't what "Tina" is referring to a picture that was making the rounds that was actually from a Trump rally a couple years back?

From last year, but yeah.

https://twitter.com/StarNoNumbers/status/1420745627634438144

Angepain
Jul 13, 2012

what keeps happening to my clothes

RoboRodent posted:

A real and not made up problem: roving bands of vaccinated people seeking out anti-vaxxers specifically for the point of engaging them in violence.

After a long time of the same thing we in the Down With Cis Bus have been wanting to vary our targets a little

Raised By Birds
May 5, 2013
Lalo Alcaraz

Clay Bennett

Steve Breen

Al Goodwyn

Joe Heller

Clay Jones

Henry Payne

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

🎧Listen to Cylindricule!🎵
https://linktr.ee/Cylindricule

You're just wasting your own time, Payne

Space Cadet Omoly
Jan 15, 2014

~Groovy~

:kstare:Sinfest Sunday!:kstare:

the_steve
Nov 9, 2005

We're always hiring!

Space Cadet Omoly posted:

:kstare:Sinfest Sunday!:kstare:

This picture is an old dig on Tim Buckley, but goddamn if Ishida isn't qualifying right now as well

Trapezium Dave
Oct 22, 2012

Personification of 2021 hasn't changed much for someone who should be pushing fifty.

Also who does the maid represent? Is she the US government, suppressing Uncle Sam (i.e. the US government)?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Raised By Birds
May 5, 2013

America used to be great, before it succumbed to vice.

You might say Lady Liberty is trying to make America great again.

Also something about the People's Republic of China.