Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

We fired up the grill to grill the pizzas and it started loving raining we're on a rain delay

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo

nexous
Jan 14, 2003

I just want to be pure
Lotta good lookin dinners tonight

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo
https://www.eatwell101.com/skillet-chicken-in-sundried-tomato-parmesan-cream-sauce-recipe

This was the recipe I made and it was one of the best things I’ve eaten in months.

WILDTURKEY101
Mar 7, 2005

Look to your left. Look to your right. Only one of you is going to pass this course.

looks like you're ready to make some calzones in the oven then.

nexous
Jan 14, 2003

I just want to be pure
Got extra sundried tomatoes so I added that to our weeks recipes.

its all nice on rice
Nov 12, 2006

Sweet, Salty Goodness.

Buglord
Mrs. Rice made quiche.

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

its all nice on rice posted:

Mrs. Rice made quiche.

thats a good lookin quiche

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Maybe you think about some dinner, you also think about some jesus

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

bird with big dick posted:

Maybe you think about some dinner, you also think about some jesus

Save room, there’s Jesus!

its all nice on rice
Nov 12, 2006

Sweet, Salty Goodness.

Buglord
More thinkin bout what's on that plate next to Jesus.

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

looks fuckin good bro

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo

Aardvark! posted:

looks fuckin good bro

It was hands down the best thing I've eaten in the past few months. Highly recommend the recipe I posted above.

Tiggum
Oct 24, 2007

Your life and your quest end here.

nexous
Jan 14, 2003

I just want to be pure
Chicken wings and Caesar salad. And then halo top ice cream

Julius CSAR
Oct 3, 2007

by sebmojo

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

I remember we had to wait for our order at burger king once and the manager walked our food over and put his thumb drat near through the burgers so they wouldn't fall off the tray, was that you?

His Divine Shadow
Aug 7, 2000

I'm not a fascist. I'm a priest. Fascists dress up in black and tell people what to do.
Hard shell tacos

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

His Divine Shadow posted:

Hard shell tacos

i hope you had more peas to go with those chips

Julius CSAR
Oct 3, 2007

by sebmojo

SilvergunSuperman posted:

I remember we had to wait for our order at burger king once and the manager walked our food over and put his thumb drat near through the burgers so they wouldn't fall off the tray, was that you?

I was hired by BK specifically for my burger touching capabilities so if it wasn’t me is was someone trained on my method

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel
Boxed wine and Miller Lite. I took a gummy before hand and for some reason weed makes me not want to eat. :shrug:

It'll be leftover chili tonight.

NLJP
Aug 26, 2004

Smoked mackerel ramen

WILDTURKEY101
Mar 7, 2005

Look to your left. Look to your right. Only one of you is going to pass this course.
sounds stinky but real good

I think tonight i'll grill some mahi mahi with a lot of blackening, make a salad with cucumbers and tomatoes from the garden, and some chopped up potatoes in the air fryer.

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

NLJP posted:

Smoked mackerel ramen

I've never had mackerel before but that looks great.

WILDTURKEY101 posted:

sounds stinky but real good

I think tonight i'll grill some mahi mahi with a lot of blackening, make a salad with cucumbers and tomatoes from the garden, and some chopped up potatoes in the air fryer.

That sounds excellent.

I got some frozen halibut from Costco a while ago and I've made it maybe twice and I can't not overcook it. It's really thick, like 3 inches in the center, but it's tapered and I just can't get it down.

NLJP
Aug 26, 2004

Pennywise the Frown posted:

I've never had mackerel before but that looks great.

That sounds excellent.

I recommend it! We get a lot of it here so we need to think of more things to do with it. Our go-to is usually fish cakes but we got a bit bored of that.

I think next we might try it in kinda a kedgeree

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

pulled pork poutine which has quite the story behind it. decided to order poutine from a new restaurant, there was one on the menu called Kissin Cousins that has pulled pork, brisket, provolone and bbq sauce on it so i order it for myself and my wife wants one too. go to pick up my order and im stoned and theyre like what do you want on your burgers and i was like what i ordered poutine and they were like no its two burgers so im like uh everything on them i guess and i go out and tell my wife hey its burgers not poutine and shes like oh no because she has celiacs and so she went in to be like we ordered poutines and it turns out no we ordered burgers doordash just hosed up the headers on their menu and then they gave her a giant pulled pork poutine for free and we both feel like total retards

its all nice on rice
Nov 12, 2006

Sweet, Salty Goodness.

Buglord
Marinated some chicken thighs using a Belizean stewed chicken recipe as a starting point. Grilled those up and threw them on some buns with a lemon poppy seed slaw and fire roasted red peppers.

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo
Chicken in a Turkish walnut sauce with pita and a salad

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
leftover taco pizza. This place doesn't put much lettuce on and I put sour cream and hot sauce on after reheating. Delish

His Divine Shadow
Aug 7, 2000

I'm not a fascist. I'm a priest. Fascists dress up in black and tell people what to do.

The Bloop posted:

i hope you had more peas to go with those chips

I knew someone would say something about those peas.

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel
Peas on a taco is pretty strange.

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo

Please don’t tell my wife about peas on tacos I finally was able to get her to put broth in the fridge

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

Derpies posted:

Please don’t tell my wife about peas on tacos I finally was able to get her to put broth in the fridge

Porch peas.

His Divine Shadow
Aug 7, 2000

It's good tho, tends to fly away, but still.

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

I love mahi mahi so much, underrated fish around here.

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
Don't you just hate it when you take a bite out of your taco and the peas go flying everywhere?

Jaxts
Apr 29, 2008

Aardvark! posted:

Don't you just hate it when you take a bite out of your taco and the peas go flying everywhere?

Mush your peas up and use it in place of guacamole

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel
More chili. I'm kinda getting tired of it. I made so much.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

This avatar brought to you by the 'save our dead gay forums' foundation.

Kerala chicken curry. First time trying out this recipe. Its ok. Probably wouldn't make it again though

DeadFatDuckFat fucked around with this message at 01:09 on Aug 4, 2021