Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Mimesweeper posted:

its actually really sad how much pain nathen is in, it paints a pretty clear picture of all those sayings about money

It sure as poo poo does not, you obviously rich poo poo pipe

What kind of normal person talks this way?

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

poopnanners
May 3, 2016

hey guys lets party

Big Beef City posted:

Whoa dude, chill. He’s not worth it, bro.

pseudanonymous
Aug 30, 2008

When you make the second entry and the debits and credits balance, and you blow them to hell.

Mimesweeper posted:

its actually really sad how much pain nathen is in, it paints a pretty clear picture of all those sayings about money

but this is a place to make jokes about stuff and laugh

and the stuff he does is undeniably hilarious

Are you the same dumbass that showed up with that extremely stupid take before, or is Reddit somehow vomiting moronic shills at us or something?

Nice Guy Patron
Jun 29, 2015
Rooby rooby Doo!!!!

Mimesweeper
Mar 11, 2009

Smellrose
cant wait to spend my reddit millions on orange coffee and frozen lasagna, get hosed you bunch of poors

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

Big Beef City posted:

I said, one day something Scooby happened
But it Garfed the poo poo out of me
Their entertainment went different directions
And their friendship ceased to be

Someday we'll look back and Farm 2 Plate

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

Big Beef City posted:

Nathen.

Plant MONSTER.
Mar 16, 2018

I was watching simpsons at 0.75 without knowing until a scene where homer and bart were getting back massages at a hotel and the noises they were making were super drawn out like a youtube poop

Kevin DuBrow posted:

"An Arab and a Jew torn apart by history and brought together as a grocery store to solve the Middle East crisis with one hummus at a time."

...Mazri pictures??

Empty Sandwich
Apr 22, 2008

goatse mugs

Kevin DuBrow posted:

"An Arab and a Jew torn apart by history and brought together as a grocery store to solve the Middle East crisis with one hummus at a time."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wRvo9kpZLX8

Agent Escalus
Oct 5, 2002

"I couldn't stop saying aloud how miscast Jim Carrey was!"

Plant MONSTER. posted:

...Mazri pictures??

Anyone can start a production company. Hell, any no-budget 100% independent movie you see at your local film festival, the creators started one to make their project. The fact that Nathen named it after himself is...as exactly what we'd presume he'd do, I guess.

pseudanonymous
Aug 30, 2008

When you make the second entry and the debits and credits balance, and you blow them to hell.

Agent Escalus posted:

Anyone can start a production company. Hell, any no-budget 100% independent movie you see at your local film festival, the creators started one to make their project. The fact that Nathen named it after himself is...as exactly what we'd presume he'd do, I guess.

To be fair the only anyone is going to watch is because his name stands for quality trainwrecks. He should really do a collaboration with The Room guy.

Feline Mind Meld
Jun 14, 2007

I'm pretty creeped out
Nathan mazri presents Tommy's big cow lasagna

to be eaten exclusively with a spoon

Plant MONSTER.
Mar 16, 2018

I was watching simpsons at 0.75 without knowing until a scene where homer and bart were getting back massages at a hotel and the noises they were making were super drawn out like a youtube poop

Agent Escalus posted:

I just expected more creativity. Something like Droopy Dog's Premade-Cinemarinades

Feline Mind Meld
Jun 14, 2007

I'm pretty creeped out

Plant MONSTER. posted:

I just expected more creativity

I see the problem :hmmyes:

Detective Thompson
Nov 9, 2007

Sammy Davis Jr. Jr. is also in repose.

yr new gurlfrand! posted:

Nathan went on a field trip to the farm, that’s why he hasn’t been entrepregaging lately

probably amazed like a child going zoinks and ruh roh as the cows do their life

Nate must have been blown away that an entire one of those can fit in one little lasagna.

Kevin DuBrow
Apr 21, 2012

The uruk-hai defender has logged on.
Most sane people won't watch the whole film but the dance scene starts at 5:00, if you read this thread you must watch it

Mimesweeper
Mar 11, 2009

Smellrose

Kevin DuBrow posted:

Most sane people won't watch the whole film but the dance scene starts at 5:00, if you read this thread you must watch it

thank you, holy poo poo lol

ChickenOfTomorrow
Nov 11, 2012

god damn it, you've got to be kind

Kevin DuBrow posted:

i'm the ca ottery

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Mega64
May 23, 2008

I took the octopath less travelered,

And it made one-eighth the difference.
I’m Nathen glaring directly at the camera as I dance.

necroid
May 14, 2009

Kevin DuBrow posted:

wow

Mega64
May 23, 2008

I enjoyed the friendly casual racism.

The Modern Leper
Dec 25, 2008

You must be a masochist

Kevin DuBrow posted:

It's such a minor thing, but I love that he awkwardly bent over to make the "coming from different directions" effect instead of just rotating just two standing photos (or at least taking the photo on the ground) so it would look more natural.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
Has Nathen ever been photographed with his mouth closed, or at least not making that weird gross open-mouthed expression?

Pastry of the Year
Apr 12, 2013

That's it. That's the search result.

Pastry of the Year
Apr 12, 2013

this loving guy

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
Very on brand for the dude who sent a PDF entirely comprised of screenshots of his LinkedIn page to the SEC: https://www.sec.gov/Archives/edgar/data/1802341/000167025420000148/document_6.pdf

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
https://twitter.com/riesandmazri/status/871715750582644737

Pastry of the Year
Apr 12, 2013

Vincent Van Goatse posted:

Very on brand for the dude who sent a PDF entirely comprised of screenshots of his LinkedIn page to the SEC: https://www.sec.gov/Archives/edgar/data/1802341/000167025420000148/document_6.pdf

oh my god almighty, everything but especially the last page of that document

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

That sounds like an extremely real and useful thing and I'm very impressed

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Pastry of the Year posted:

oh my god almighty, everything but especially the last page of that document

Speaking of, what in God's name is this?

Mega64
May 23, 2008

Co-Founder - CEO (Chief Entergage Officer)

e: That Twitter account is a journey.

Mega64 fucked around with this message at 14:19 on Aug 1, 2021

Voltek
Apr 19, 2013
This is still the garfield pizza place guy right? Like, seriously the same guy?

Guess he wasn't kidding when he coined the term entergagement, cos that's really the only word I got for this.

Plant MONSTER.
Mar 16, 2018

Vincent Van Goatse posted:

Has Nathen ever been photographed with his mouth closed, or at least not making that weird gross open-mouthed expression?

It bothers me whenever I see it too. It's hard to explain but for some reason, that open-mouth look plus the pink polo shirt gives me bad smell vibes. A weird breathy and butyric smell.

Tato
Jun 19, 2001

DIRECTIVE 236: Promote pro-social values
update to the garfield eats lore - it's okay to be left alone

https://twitter.com/nathenmazri/status/1421670416872087552?s=20

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

I couldn't finish it. I guess I don't have what it takes to be a fanvestor.

Blurry Gray Thing
Jun 3, 2009
If you never had a Garfield you won't have to leave a Garfield.

A lonely heart is better than a broken heart.

Blurry Gray Thing
Jun 3, 2009
Incorrectly regarded as goofs: Nathen Mazri repeatedly makes references to #Garfield and #GarfieldEats even after GarfieldEats is defunct as a brand and its products have been rebranded as ScoobyEats. He sometimes does this even when talking about grocery stores, which have always been the focus of the ScoobyEats brand in particular.

This is completely intentional because meat never dies.

Lieutenant Dan
Oct 27, 2009

Weedlord Bonerhitler

ChickenOfTomorrow posted:

i'm the ca ottery

I am fully loving entergaged right now

Mega64
May 23, 2008

Who needs humans when you've got cartoons, baby!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

Mega64 posted:

Who needs humans when you've got cartoons, baby!

Cartoons can't get COVID!