Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

Eat My Fuc posted:

Lena Dunham and Paul Blart

I watched a movie recently (Honeydew) that had Lena Dunham in a cameo role and didn't recognize her until my friend told me it was her a week later because it was the most absurd decision to cast her and she did not have a single line.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CobiWann
Oct 21, 2009

Have fun!

Prokhor Zakharov posted:

the best part of goldeneye is Joe Don Baker

I see your Joe Don Baker and raise you Robbie Coltrane.

Bluedeanie
Jul 20, 2008

It's no longer a blue world, Max. Where could we go?

I found the rcp90 to be the best part of Goldeneye, very powerful but not quite as op as the golden gun or the moonraker laser. Very satisfying to get it on the train when playing on Agent and then just stand still in a hallway and shred through dudes as they pack themselves into your meat grinder

Ibexaz
Jul 23, 2013

The faces he makes while posting are inexcusable! When he writes a post his face is like a troll double checking bones to see if there's any meat left! When I post I look like a peacock softly kissing a rose! Didn't his parents provide him with a posting mirror to practice forums faces growing up?
The rcp90 was insane because it reloaded just as fast as any other gun in that game but had 3x the magazine size, such a shredder

Also shoutout to the laptop gun from Perfect Dark

CarlCX
Dec 14, 2003

That Gun from Fallout and the DD44 Dostovei are the reasons I still play pistols in games

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

Ibexaz posted:

Also shoutout to the laptop gun from Perfect Dark

So sick because you just lay down supressing fire and throw the fuckin thing behind their cover you could make a whole game based on a gun like that.

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

I know everyone hates on Superman 4 but I actually low key love that Superman takes everyone's nukes (including) America and throws that poo poo off Earth. That's like the smartest thing Superman has ever done in any of the movies.

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

what about when he aced the MENSA exam

Ibexaz
Jul 23, 2013

The faces he makes while posting are inexcusable! When he writes a post his face is like a troll double checking bones to see if there's any meat left! When I post I look like a peacock softly kissing a rose! Didn't his parents provide him with a posting mirror to practice forums faces growing up?
Just got destroyed in a guilty gear tournament but my roommate came back from losers to win the belt, 2x champ in some real fuckin good games against the final boss of our group, I'm so happy rn

Early last year Xavier Woods rolled through with Mega Ran and my buddy got him to film an inspirational fighting game promo for me, I watch it before every match and even though I lose every time I love my buds and I love wrestling and the FGC is the closest I'll come to living that life and I'm kinda drunk and fukkkkkk guilty gear is so good #psp

Ibexaz
Jul 23, 2013

Eat My Fuc posted:

So sick because you just lay down supressing fire and throw the fuckin thing behind their cover you could make a whole game based on a gun like that.

Dude perfect dark had such an amazing variety of weapons, especially with their second fires. The farsight was such an inspired weapon, did any gun from a FPS allow you to shoot through walls before that gun? What the gently caress. It was on the N64

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

Ibexaz posted:

Dude perfect dark had such an amazing variety of weapons, especially with their second fires. The farsight was such an inspired weapon, did any gun from a FPS allow you to shoot through walls before that gun? What the gently caress. It was on the N64

blocking the door in the firing range with the crate so you can shoot crossbow arrows into the invincible npc gun range guy’s dick and laugh

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

imagine playing a first person shooter on an n64 controller

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

imagine playing any video game on an n64 controller

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

it was cool mastering the ability to rotate the stick with the base of your thumb to hit finishers in no mercy

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

Ibexaz posted:

Just got destroyed in a guilty gear tournament but my roommate came back from losers to win the belt, 2x champ in some real fuckin good games against the final boss of our group, I'm so happy rn

Early last year Xavier Woods rolled through with Mega Ran and my buddy got him to film an inspirational fighting game promo for me, I watch it before every match and even though I lose every time I love my buds and I love wrestling and the FGC is the closest I'll come to living that life and I'm kinda drunk and fukkkkkk guilty gear is so good #psp

This made me very happy and I really want guilty gear even though I'm awful at all fighting games.

Ibexaz
Jul 23, 2013

Eat My Fuc posted:

blocking the door in the firing range with the crate so you can shoot crossbow arrows into the invincible npc gun range guy’s dick and laugh

Lmfao EMF you get me

Gumball Gumption posted:

This made me very happy and I really want guilty gear even though I'm awful at all fighting games.

I'm the loserist loser in losers bracket but I think Guilty Gear is a great fighter for inexperienced or bad players. Each character is so finely tuned that they're all fun to play, when I was hopping around all the characters I could immediately tell what their strengths were, which is something I can't say for most other fighter I've played. They all just feel right.

Usually I struggle to find a main but everyone in GG feels like a killer, no character I'd mark below a B or C on a tier list

Ibexaz fucked around with this message at 08:46 on Aug 1, 2021

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

what's the story of guilty gear. is it a fight to the death of a bunch of "guilty" people who did bad things? or people who did "bad" things that are actually good? is it something else? if it's something else, pretend like it's one of the things i asked and write out the fake story like that. it needs to be at least two paragraphs

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Cavauro posted:

what's the story of guilty gear. is it a fight to the death of a bunch of "guilty" people who did bad things? or people who did "bad" things that are actually good? is it something else? if it's something else, pretend like it's one of the things i asked and write out the fake story like that. it needs to be at least two paragraphs

japan got obliterated, a ninja is the president of the united states of america, there's some kind of religious order, a girl is married to a giant key, Faust is there

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

this is from kingdom hearts 3.1 where tsuzax has to unlock plyline's mind to show the way to freeing her soul, because they're married so he's the only one who can do it. forgot to say tsuzax had to become the keyblade and molchlein is just the vessel inserting him into the mindlock. thta's why it reminded me of what you said

Cavauro fucked around with this message at 10:11 on Aug 1, 2021

Insertnamehere31
Jan 23, 2012

This could be the most one-sided fight since 1973 when Ali faced an eighty-foot tall mechanical Joe Frazier. My memory isn't what it used to be, but I think the entire Earth was destroyed.

Cavauro posted:

this is from kingdom hearts 3.1 where tsuzax has to unlock plyline's mind to show the way to freeing her soul, because they're married so he's the only one who can do it. forgot to say tsuzax had to become the keyblade and molchlein is just the vessel inserting him into the mindlock. thta's why it reminded me of what you said

I can’t believe zutas got turned into a nobody, Nomura you’ve done it again

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

molchlein is plyline's twin brother and one of the most underrated tertiary characters but don't look up art of them

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Alaois posted:

imagine playing any video game on an n64 controller

I’m imagining it right now and it’s great, op. Mario 64 ftw

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

like a dream

TV Zombie
Sep 6, 2011

Burying all the trauma from past nights
Burying my anger in the past

Are there three directional buttons ( up down left right) on that controller?

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

The only As and bs you ever saw

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011

TV Zombie posted:

Are there three directional buttons ( up down left right) on that controller?

that's a pretty standard n64 controller. You've got your c-pad, your d-pad, you stick-pad.

Penguin Patrol
Mar 3, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
that controller's 3rd leg is far too wide and not long enough

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

My name isn’t controller

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

you'll learn to stop making everything about body parts when you get back from your ban+30

Penguin Patrol
Mar 3, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
i'll never learn

mariooncrack
Dec 27, 2008
The retro fighters n64 controller is very good:

Watched Who Framed Roger Rabbit? last night. It ruled.

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

Cavauro posted:

you'll learn to stop making everything about body parts when you get back from your ban+30

This is so us https://youtu.be/OUGTMTj82aw

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

mariooncrack posted:

God’s most perfect movie. Toon Town is a literal vision of heaven.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

that's funny because last time i checked i'm this guy

MotU
Mar 6, 2007

It was like she was evicting walking garbage.
Pillbug

mariooncrack posted:

cool that it comes with a vape

mariooncrack
Dec 27, 2008

MotU posted:

cool that it comes with a vape

Subaru and flat brimmed hat sold separately.

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

playing this game shin megami tensei nocturne. got up to this guy matador. taking a break

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

I’m playing punch out. I’m finally getting past soda popunskin reliably but the second flamenco is runnin me amok

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

thought up a good name for a guy. matt adore

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a cyborg mug
Mar 8, 2010

I know everyone was thinking how my dates went. They went well and there are more next week. Pretty hosed up if you think about it