Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
MOTN?
This poll is closed.
PAINMAKER VS MDK 63 41.45%
ELIMINATION TAG 82 53.95%
ARCHER VS HIKULEO 2 1.32%
FTR VS PNP 5 3.29%
Total: 152 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
who did Blade just beat up post match?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fez_machine
Nov 27, 2004

Pylons posted:

4 matches so far announced for AEW Dark EPISODE 100

Chaos Project vs Lucha Brothers

haha YES YES

Shard
Jul 30, 2005
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!
https://twitter.com/YTAlexReynolds/status/1421855110674763782

CombineThresher
Apr 10, 2006

GIT R DONNE

smarxist posted:

who did Blade just beat up post match?

Wasn't it Christian?

Lamuella
Jun 26, 2003

It's like goldy or bronzy, but made of iron.

This sounds superb. And Darius is back with him!

https://twitter.com/AEW/status/1421936272004640768

DLC Inc
Jun 1, 2011

I might be in the minority but I love the recent Blade/Bunny push, Allie's been looking better in the ring + is a complete psychopath. BBB always just came across as unrepentant assholes who are just the complete opposite of Best Friends, hope we can eventually see a 6-person tag when Butcher gets back to work

Mr. Squishy
Mar 22, 2010

A country where you can always get richer.

Lamuella posted:

This sounds superb. And Darius is back with him!

https://twitter.com/AEW/status/1421936272004640768

I hope Eddie chops Dante so hard Dante does a backflip. It's the 100th Dark, have some fun with it.

explosivo
May 23, 2004

Fueled by Satan

DLC Inc posted:

I might be in the minority but I love the recent Blade/Bunny push, Allie's been looking better in the ring + is a complete psychopath. BBB always just came across as unrepentant assholes who are just the complete opposite of Best Friends, hope we can eventually see a 6-person tag when Butcher gets back to work

I don't think you'd get much of an argument from anyone here, Blade looks like a murderer and has been great lately and Bunny really does seem to have the whole gimmick firing on all cylinders now.

DeathChicken
Jul 9, 2012

Nonsense. I have not yet begun to defile myself.

I always get a laugh out of Tony commenting on Bunny. "You know guys I don't think Bunny's a nice person at all"

Mr. Squishy
Mar 22, 2010

A country where you can always get richer.

explosivo posted:

I don't think you'd get much of an argument from anyone here, Blade looks like a murderer and has been great lately and Bunny really does seem to have the whole gimmick firing on all cylinders now.

"I don't hink you'd get much of an argument from anyone here" is a hell of a thing to say about any opinion, especially this week.

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames
If they're putting off Page/Omega until Full Gear, it stands to reason that Kenny's match isn't a title defense, but an Elite multi-man for a future stip. Like they did this week, except maybe a 6-man tag after Page and DO claw their way back up. Whatever they're doing with Punk and Bryan at the PPV is going to overshadow a title match anyway.

xbilkis
Apr 11, 2005

god qb
me
jay hova
Page being held off the PPV could make sense for the "do the coronation after you've brought in Punk/Danielson eyeballs" theory, too. Get the new guy hype out of the way and then let the crowd go crazy when you resume the Hangman-Omega story, establishing for new viewers that this dude is a big deal.

Bonus points if you can come up with a good storyline reason to write him off TV for a few weeks, let him get a God pop when he comes back

rotinaj
Sep 5, 2008

Fun Shoe
Especially if Kenny slays the two new challengers and Christian in the meantime :getin:

neoaxd
Nov 13, 2004

Pylons posted:

Chaos Project vs Lucha Brothers

This devastating loss is gonna throw the Lucha Bros into the arms of Andrade :(

explosivo
May 23, 2004

Fueled by Satan

Mr. Squishy posted:

"I don't hink you'd get much of an argument from anyone here" is a hell of a thing to say about any opinion, especially this week.

That's just the power of The Blade

StarkRavingMad
Sep 27, 2001

Yams Fan
https://twitter.com/SerenaDeeb/status/1421834626159493120?s=20

Pylons
Mar 16, 2009

https://twitter.com/IMPACTWRESTLING/status/1421953891223015427

Shard
Jul 30, 2005
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!

I don't know much about that dude but he pulls off that wrestling head gear well and I love his galaxy tats.

Lead Pipe Cinch
Mar 10, 2003

Heavy Metal Bakesale

Speaking of guys I want to see wrestle Bryan Danielson.

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

was the match mox mentioned he’d just finished in his recent promo about Tanahashi the one that’s on dark this week?

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
I think Christian/Omega, if it happens, would be a great match. I trust both of em to out on a show that impresses even their haters. Helps that I like both of em!

Pinwiz11
Jan 26, 2009

I'm becom-, I'm becom-,
I'm becoming
Tana in, Tana in my mind.

Lead Pipe Cinch posted:

Speaking of guys I want to see wrestle Bryan Danielson.

YES

Sanguinia
Jan 1, 2012

~Everybody wants to be a cat~
~Because a cat's the only cat~
~Who knows where its at~

I don't know who this guy is but an X-Division Title Match on AEW TV would be pretty cool. For all that Impact is a tainted name, the name X-Division still has some prestige attached to it I think.

Hell, how neat would it be to see an Ultimate X match on Dynamite?

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

how wild is is that the chicago Rampage sold out with no card

good poo poo

TV Zombie
Sep 6, 2011

Burying all the trauma from past nights
Burying my anger in the past

There’s so much goodwill and trust in this company even if recent things get people nervous.

Chinston Wurchill
Jun 27, 2010

It's not that kind of test.

I'd love to see more of Alexander on shows I actually watch but I'm not sure Rocky Romero and a young lion count as the best NJPW has to offer (sorry Rocky).

Wise Fwom Yo Gwave
Jan 9, 2006

Popping up from out of nowhere...

I think Danielson’s first feud is gonna be Miro. I also believe he will do the job for Miro after an excruciating contest.

El Generico
Feb 3, 2009

Birds revere you and consider you one of their own.

You are welcome in their holy places.
The more I think about who has to get the title shot at All Out the more I think it's gotta be Darby

or Sting?!

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011

Quantum of Phallus posted:

how wild is is that the chicago Rampage sold out with no card

good poo poo

A sell out of the United Center with the only thing promised being the second taping of an hour-long TV show.

Shard
Jul 30, 2005
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!
New stable incoming

https://twitter.com/TayConti_/status/1421974561369755650

abraham linksys
Sep 6, 2010

:darksouls:

karmicknight posted:

A sell out of the United Center with the only thing promised being the second taping of an hour-long TV show.

have to imagine this is going to result in the single greatest episode of dark (elevation?) ever as tony tries to figure out what the gently caress else to show that crowd

or maybe it's just full on half live house show/half tv

StarkRavingMad
Sep 27, 2001

Yams Fan
https://twitter.com/JUVENTUDGUERRE2/status/1421905643527680000

The juice is loose

Barry Bluejeans
Feb 2, 2017

ATTENTHUN THITIZENTH
Somehow Juvy doesn't pose quite the same threat as the convicted bank robber who came back from death

Looking forward to his match, I'm just saying

Lead Pipe Cinch
Mar 10, 2003

Heavy Metal Bakesale

Barry Bluejeans posted:

Somehow Juvy doesn't pose quite the same threat as the convicted bank robber who came back from death

Looking forward to his match, I'm just saying

I am really dreading them teasing a time limit draw when Jericho can’t convert on a top rope move.

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Yes hello it is I Kurt's Secret Son

There's only one choice: give a Juvi a live mic, have Marvez ask him for his thoughts on the world in general

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

Jericho is gonna hit a moonsault that breaks the ring.

MotU
Mar 6, 2007

It was like she was evicting walking garbage.
Pillbug
jericho will finally connect with a Flying Nothing and the crowd will lose its mind

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Yes hello it is I Kurt's Secret Son

It is a little funny saying he has to do a top rope move as this amazing own when he's done a big super rana as one of his big spots in most of his recent matches

Pylons
Mar 16, 2009

projecthalaxy posted:

It is a little funny saying he has to do a top rope move as this amazing own when he's done a big super rana as one of his big spots in most of his recent matches

He's gotta win with it though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord
Jericho bout to hit a Lesnar grade SSP