Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!

killer crane posted:

Also Dale would wear a mask, but only for the gags about him trying to smoke with it on, and continuously lighting it in fire trying to smoke with one.

dale is a resourceful, if crazy, man. he isn't an anti-vaxxer and he even wears a mask, but it's a half respirator that he's modified with a cigarette port

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to
Dale would think the anti mask people are working for those that created the virus so he'd wear a mask.

stealie72
Jan 10, 2007
Dale would think all these Q people are johnny-come-lately morons who have no idea what they're talking about because his many years of research have proven that the world government takes orders from the Bilderberg Group, obviously. Q isn't real.

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

One time i prank called a bear buildin workshop and said I wanted my mamaws ashes put in a teddy from where she loved them things so well... The woman on the phone did not skip a beat. She just said, "Brang her on down here. We've did it before."
Dale, with glee, would spend at least 15 months holed up in his basement, which he has prepared for this (among other) scenarios. Unfortunately, he subsists on a diet of primarily dried corn products and gives himself pellagra, and eventually is checked into the hospital where everyone assumes he has brain fatigue from long covid.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

twistedmentat posted:

Dale would think the anti mask people are working for those that created the virus so he'd wear a mask.

He'd wear a mask half a year in advance due to increased amount of chemtrails, and would just continue wearing, because it's all connected.

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to

External Organs posted:

Dale, with glee, would spend at least 15 months holed up in his basement, which he has prepared for this (among other) scenarios. Unfortunately, he subsists on a diet of primarily dried corn products and gives himself pellagra, and eventually is checked into the hospital where everyone assumes he has brain fatigue from long covid.

My dew!!!!!

Haptical Sales Slut
Mar 15, 2010

Age 18 to 49
Bobby would go overboard and wear a mask while sleeping and showering, enraging hank every step of the way. Bobby would then start a website where he documents people not wearing masks, which dale then uses to prove nomaskers are lizard people who cannot catch Covid

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to
Peggy by now is worried she is going to get rattedout for being part of Jan 6th.

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

One time i prank called a bear buildin workshop and said I wanted my mamaws ashes put in a teddy from where she loved them things so well... The woman on the phone did not skip a beat. She just said, "Brang her on down here. We've did it before."
Boomhauer becomes a YouTube phenomenon when a video of him surfaces showing him confronting a maskless woman at a mega-lo-mart and successfully asking her out at the same time.

SweetMercifulCrap!
Jan 28, 2012
Lipstick Apathy
Peggy: masks are, in my opinion, our first line of defense against this pandemic. (She pulled it down to say this)

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!
"hate masking? are you kidding, hank?? never before have i been able to enjoy such pure cigarette smoke outside the comfort of my home!"

bobjr
Oct 16, 2012

Roose is loose.
🐓🐓🐓✊🪧

“Yep”
“Yep”
Dale on FaceTime “mhm hmm”

Bill is dead

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

You're all garbage, back up the truck BACK IT UP!
Dale gets rehired by animal control to murder all the bats in the early days of the pandemic.

Raskolnikov2089
Nov 3, 2006

Schizzy to the matic
Peggy would trill the "r" and pronounce it corrrrrrrronavirus

TheWorldsaStage
Sep 10, 2020

SweetMercifulCrap! posted:

Peggy: masks are, in my opinion, our first line of defense against this pandemic. (She pulled it down to say this)

This is the closest one to the actual character and I love it.

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold

Fur20 posted:

dale is a resourceful, if crazy, man. he isn't an anti-vaxxer and he even wears a mask, but it's a half respirator that he's modified with a cigarette port

this

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold

lmao I’m driving through Nebraska today and thought “I wonder if corn poisoning is a thing”

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

We already know what mask Dale would use

https://thumbs.gfycat.com/DirectReflectingGiantschnauzer-mobile.mp4

TheWorldsaStage
Sep 10, 2020

Yeah, when covid first started, in the local southern as gently caress Walmart I saw a guy and his daughter in full gas mask gear. I couldn't help but think of Dale and Joseph.

Making the characters as right wing and anti vaccine as possible isn't really keeping in the spirit of the characters.

bobjr
Oct 16, 2012

Roose is loose.
🐓🐓🐓✊🪧

Hank tries to sell propane over Zoom.

Bonus point if he accidentally messes with filters to look like a cat, or the screen name changes to something bad.

bobjr fucked around with this message at 00:11 on Aug 2, 2021

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

bobjr posted:

Hank tries to sell propane over Zoom.

Bonus point if he accidentally messes with filters to look like a cat, or the screen name changes to something bad.

Hank starts making absolutely insane sales numbers after Luanne walks by in a towel in the background during one of his client outreach calls, and word gets around, with other people hoping to see her too

Hank doesn't realize this and just thinks that being forced to stay home has reignited peoples' passion for propane cooking

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

Code Jockey posted:

Hank starts making absolutely insane sales numbers after Luanne walks by in a towel in the background during one of his client outreach calls, and word gets around, with other people hoping to see her too

Hank doesn't realize this and just thinks that being forced to stay home has reignited peoples' passion for propane cooking

"Peggy, at first I was worried about America, but I have seen the light of a hundred homes, their backyards lit with the sweet 6pm glow of propane doing what it does best: bringing us together, safely."

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

External Organs posted:

"Peggy, at first I was worried about America, but I have seen the light of a hundred homes, their backyards lit with the sweet 6pm glow of propane doing what it does best: bringing us together, safely."

"Huh, why is Joseph ordering so much propane? Dale hasn't mentioned any shortages to me..."

Bum the Sad
Aug 25, 2002
Hell Gem
STANd your ground

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Code Jockey posted:

"Huh, why is Joseph ordering so much propane? Dale hasn't mentioned any shortages to me..."

Joseph would be spending all his meager money on Minh's secret onlyfans.

Just him and Maddog dropping bucks to watch her clean guns barefoot.

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!

Code Jockey posted:

this is about as good of a modern reboot pilot as you could ask for

Cowslips Warren
Oct 29, 2005

What use had they for tricks and cunning, living in the enemy's warren and paying his price?

Grimey Drawer
John Redcorn would find himself flooded by people who want an All Natural Magic Indian Cure. At first he'd find it humorous and make a ton of money, but eventually he'd get sick of it and start coughing and acting sick to get them to gtfo.

Cotton would sneer at wearing a mask, but after hearing there's a chance of ED after infection, he would force Hank and Bobby to wear two or three masks, because that "narrow urethra" can't get any more narrow. He'd wear masks himself and would tell off "Hank's wife" if she lowered hers to talk.

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free
GAT DANG IT WOMAN GET THAT MASK BACK ON RIGHT

I AIN'T SURE WHICH IS MORE LIKELY TO ENSURE GH DOESN'T GET A LITTLE BROTHER, GETTING COVID-NINE-TEEEEN, OR HAVIN TO STARE AT THAT FACE OF YOURS WHILE I'M TRYIN TO EAT!

TheWorldsaStage
Sep 10, 2020

Code Jockey posted:

GAT DANG IT WOMAN GET THAT MASK BACK ON RIGHT

I AIN'T SURE WHICH IS MORE LIKELY TO ENSURE GH DOESN'T GET A LITTLE BROTHER, GETTING COVID-NINE-TEEEEN, OR HAVIN TO STARE AT THAT FACE OF YOURS WHILE I'M TRYIN TO EAT!

:drat:

drunk mutt
Jul 5, 2011

I just think they're neat
Cotton wouldn't do poo poo. He is uh, yeah.

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

You're all garbage, back up the truck BACK IT UP!
Japanese blew off his shins in the war after he killed fiddy men and he ended up with ankees. Aint no co-vid gonna git him.

Cowslips Warren
Oct 29, 2005

What use had they for tricks and cunning, living in the enemy's warren and paying his price?

Grimey Drawer

Ches Neckbeard posted:

Japanese blew off his shins in the war after he killed fiddy men and he ended up with ankees. Aint no co-vid gonna git him.

But it'd kill Hank and Bobby. Or give Bobby a narrower urethra. Masks on, you commies!

Testikles
Feb 22, 2009
Luanne and Lucky would be the anti maskers because it violates an obscure precept of Lucky's code. "Now Hank I understand that wearing a mask is good and all, but my grandpappy said that no man, no matter how big, small, or well dressed, can tell a man what to wear. If blue jeans and a shirt were good enough for him, they're good enough for me."

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to
Actually based on Texas right now, it would be illegal for anyone to wear a mask.

Buck died after going to a Trump rally.

Hank runs Strickland, but he refuses to promote himself or give himself a raise.

Minh's onlyfans is crazy hot, and Khan is totally okay with it.

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

Testikles posted:

Luanne and Lucky would be the anti maskers because it violates an obscure precept of Lucky's code. "Now Hank I understand that wearing a mask is good and all, but my grandpappy said that no man, no matter how big, small, or well dressed, can tell a man what to wear. If blue jeans and a shirt were good enough for him, they're good enough for me."

heard this perfectly in his voice

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

SUCK A MALE CAMEL'S DICK WITH MIRACLE WHIP!!
Everyone would think that Cotton Hill would think that covid was a product of the TOJOs. But much like the time he looked at Kahn and was all like "He's not Japanese................ He's Laotian", he'd tell everyone that it came from China, but the nazzys might have something to do with it too.
Before telling Hank how he was a much better father than him because he raised Bobby, and "I only raised you".

I only wanted an excuse to talk about Cotton, Nazzys and Tojos

killer crane
Dec 30, 2006

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2019

Cotton vs proud boys when?

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

Aintcha Mr. Kahn?

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

killer crane posted:

Cotton vs proud boys when?

I DON'T SEE WHY THEM SO CALLED PROUD BOYS IS CALLED THAT

I GET MY ANKLES SHOT OFF BY THE NAZZIES AND I CRAWLED OFFA THAT BATTLEFIELD SMILIN', BUT THEM BOYS GET A WHIFF A' TEAR GAS AND THEY GO CRYIN TO THE TWITTER ABOUT IT!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ornery and Hornery
Oct 22, 2020

e-woah heemah