Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
MOTN?
This poll is closed.
PAINMAKER VS MDK 63 41.45%
ELIMINATION TAG 82 53.95%
ARCHER VS HIKULEO 2 1.32%
FTR VS PNP 5 3.29%
Total: 152 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Gumball Gumption posted:

That's a great nickname

whenever he's not doing moves or selling, he's doing anime poses

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Yes hello it is I Kurt's Secret Son

Alaois posted:

he does a big spinny kick into the corner called The Big Beyblade and his nickname is The Protagonist of Wrestling

Not sure why they're signing the wwe washouts if they've got this kind of guy (a powerful kind of guy).

Mr. Squishy
Mar 22, 2010

A country where you can always get richer.

Lamuella posted:

New Nightmare Factory showcase. https://youtu.be/T6ceQ6G-KBA

I'm probably going to save this for thursday, but judging from the first ten minutes the female commentator is so so bad. It sounds like her recording failed and she had to go through and re-do all of her lines.

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Mr. Squishy posted:

I'm probably going to save this for thursday, but judging from the first ten minutes the female commentator is so so bad. It sounds like her recording failed and she had to go through and re-do all of her lines.

its Brooke Havok, the girl from the first Showcase who tore her ACL in like, her second match on Dark

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

also the other guy in the Kid Bandit match, "Yours Rudley" Trevor Outlaw was also pretty drat good, did a ton of overhead suplexes and good character work

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

watched most of bte on 1.75 speed so it wasn't good but at least it was short

BGrifter
Mar 16, 2007

Winner of Something Awful PS5 thread's Posting Excellence Award June 2022

Congratulations!
Just caught up on the July AEW shows and drat that was fun. I get to the end of an episode and I want more pro wrestling instead of a shower and a six day break.

Mr. Squishy
Mar 22, 2010

A country where you can always get richer.

Alaois posted:

its Brooke Havok, the girl from the first Showcase who tore her ACL in like, her second match on Dark

My apologies to Brooke, along with renewed wishes for her full recovery.

rantmo
Jul 30, 2003

A smile better suits a hero

As suspected, Nak dubbed Avalon:

https://twitter.com/wrestlingleva/status/1422273570332463106?s=20

rotinaj
Sep 5, 2008

Fun Shoe
I realize that I was one of the folks whining that we're tired of the Young Bucks and Kenny relentlessly getting one over on everyone, but one thing that this BTE reminded me of, is that this is probably the last top guy run the Bucks'll have for a while. Both have said stuff about how they are gonna probably retire sooner rather than later because of how banged up they are, and getting to have a top heel run where they get custom entrances with expensive music, get to end shows posing over babyfaces, and hold the titles while running a top wrestling product, feels nice. They had done it everywhere else, and they had been big news, but not on a nationally televised TV show.

I still can't wait until the fuckin' fireworks factory, but yeah, it's nice to be reminded that the Bucks and Kenny are getting to have fun doing cool heel stuff.

Lamuella
Jun 26, 2003

It's like goldy or bronzy, but made of iron.

Anime Hair is back! https://twitter.com/AEW/status/1422282302470590464?s=19

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010

Clean Living Enzo Amore gonna get got

Mons Hubris
Aug 29, 2004

fanci flup :)

That guy looks like a killer

Lamuella
Jun 26, 2003

Mons Hubris posted:

That guy looks like a killer

Unironically he's really good. Had some very fun high flying matches on Dark, has a good sense of humour, and used to be in a very entertaining tag team with Griff Garrison.

NutritiousSnack
Jul 12, 2011

rotinaj posted:

is that this is probably the last top guy run the Bucks'll have for a while. Both have said stuff about how they are gonna probably retire sooner rather than later because of how banged up they are

They have 3-4 years left, they'll probably have one or two more top runs.

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
hoping that in defeat against Miro Lee gets to have a showcase in a title match, really feel like he's also going to be a big part of AEW's future

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

A Khan using a Kross as a jobber love to see it

Lamuella
Jun 26, 2003

Catching up on the Nightmare Factory showcase I am now ride or die on the Kid Bandit train.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

Lamuella posted:

Catching up on the Nightmare Factory showcase I am now ride or die on the Kid Bandit train.

Is that an actual child? (Is that a teenager?)

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010
Probation
Can't post for 8 hours!
looks like da joker

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

I think he does a ninja run at one point in the ring. I love him.

Lethrom
Jul 12, 2010

Lamuella posted:

:hmmyes:

gently caress QT being the inheritor of the diamond cutter, Kid Bandit is gonna be the inheritor of the OWA

rotinaj
Sep 5, 2008

Fun Shoe

Quantum of Phallus posted:

looks like da joker

Sounds like the next member of the chaos project

Babey

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
strap a rocket to kid bandit

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
https://twitter.com/kiddbanditpro/status/1409536083931676681

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

Lamuella posted:

big Clive Clemmons energy

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

is ACH still doing stuff since the last super-j cup? i wanna see him and kid bandit naruto running around each other in the ring

Dimebags Brain
Feb 18, 2013

https://twitter.com/kiddbanditpro/status/1409536587604631556

Kid Bandit is the star to lead wrestling into the Zoomer era.

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008

Joey McChrist posted:

is ACH still doing stuff since the last super-j cup? i wanna see him and kid bandit naruto running around each other in the ring

no, he announced his retirement almost around the same exact time lio rush did

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

aw that's a shame. wwe sure ran those guys' love of wrestling into the dirt

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

I hope Cruiser Brody beats the hell out of Kidd Bandit.

Animale
Sep 30, 2009
Oh my god, he calls his OWA the Cruel Angel's Thesis.

Kunabomber
Oct 1, 2002

Pillbug
The year is 2026. Kenny Omega is retiring. For his retirement match he performs the One Winged Angel on Kidd Bandit - which is kicked out for the first time since Ibushi. He is in disbelief as Kidd Bandit promptly put him in the Cruel Angel's Thesis -

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

:11tea::bubblewoop::agesilaus::megaman::yoshi::squawk::supaburn::iit::spooky::axe::honked::shroom::smugdog::sg::pkmnwhy::parrot::screamy::tubular::corsair::sanix::yeeclaw::hayter::flip::redflag:

Animale posted:

lmao no way

Lamuella
Jun 26, 2003

Kunabomber posted:

The year is 2026. Kenny Omega is retiring. For his retirement match he performs the One Winged Angel on Kidd Bandit - which is kicked out for the first time since Ibushi. He is in disbelief as Kidd Bandit promptly put him in the Cruel Angel's Thesis -

On this day he went from being Kidd Bandit to being Mann Bandit.

Cerebral Bore
Apr 21, 2010

Fun Shoe

Animale posted:

I was unsure before, but now I can confidently say that Kidd Bandit owns.

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

A whole generation of wrestlers raised on Omega. It's gonna own.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
Kidd Bandit is my new hero

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

:11tea::bubblewoop::agesilaus::megaman::yoshi::squawk::supaburn::iit::spooky::axe::honked::shroom::smugdog::sg::pkmnwhy::parrot::screamy::tubular::corsair::sanix::yeeclaw::hayter::flip::redflag:
we need a kidd bandit gang tag

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
can't wait for the first wrestler inspired by the Zero Escape Trilogy