Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

GorfZaplen posted:

gently caress you! Nintendo please!

lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

absolutely anything
Dec 28, 2006

~As for dreams, she has enough and more to spare~

GorfZaplen posted:

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

GorfZaplen posted:

herculon
Sep 7, 2018

GorfZaplen posted:

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

GorfZaplen posted:

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

GorfZaplen posted:

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

GorfZaplen posted:

"blow" off some steam by playing the nintnedo classic "kablooie" now on the snes classics virtual console lineup courtesy of nintendo online

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Gonna take advantage of my time off before my new job starts by hooking up the modded SNES Classic. Considering losing some hours making a new Sim City.

Sharks Eat Bear
Dec 25, 2004

Up to 115 shrines in my first botw play through. It’s getting desperate out here

Chumbawumba4ever97
Dec 31, 2000

by Fluffdaddy

NienNunb posted:

Gonna take advantage of my time off before my new job starts by hooking up the modded SNES Classic. Considering losing some hours making a new Sim City.

Use the God mode code that was discovered accidentally like five years ago. It honestly makes the game even better

Sharks Eat Bear
Dec 25, 2004

Sharks Eat Bear posted:

Up to 115 shrines in my first botw play through. It’s getting desperate out here

Found one more shrine but then decided to go fight Calamity Ganon for the first time. What an amazing game, easily top 2 Zelda for me along with WW.

4 more shrine quests to get to 120 then i'll probably take a break on this and find something new to play, don't think I have the mettle to find all the korok seeds

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 3 days!
finding all the korok seeds always seemed more tedious than fun imo. even the shrines were getting a bit too much for me by the end because there are so many of them lol

BotW owns

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

yeah getting all the korok seeds seems like a chore, the shrines are usually hidden in fun places or have somethin neat attached to them. theres a reason the reward for all the korok seeds is a golden turd

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

The opening two minutes of the new Space Jam movie features a pivotal emotional beat involving young Lebron playing Bugs Bunny’s Crazy Castle for the gameboy

Chilled Milk
Jun 22, 2003

No one here is alone,
satellites in every home
You are not intended to collect all the korok seeds, but no one is gonna stop you if you want to keep hanging out in hyrule

NienNunb posted:

The opening two minutes of the new Space Jam movie features a pivotal emotional beat involving young Lebron playing Bugs Bunny’s Crazy Castle for the gameboy

it's a good game

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

They should make a new Pilotwings game

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Fungah! posted:

yeah getting all the korok seeds seems like a chore, the shrines are usually hidden in fun places or have somethin neat attached to them. theres a reason the reward for all the korok seeds is a golden turd

They trolled everyone by making it one of the few things that count for 100% too lol

Lobster Harmonica
Jul 15, 2005

Knuc U Kinte posted:

They trolled everyone by making it one of the few things that count for 100% too lol

does this even get signified by anything. like do you get a star on your save file or something

big deal
Sep 10, 2017

it makes the number say 100.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

b_d posted:

🥵

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

NienNunb posted:

haven’t thought about this game in like 20 years but now vividly hearing the title screen music in my head from seeing this post

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

b_d posted:

or else it gets the hose again

AverySpecialfriend
Jul 8, 2017

by Hand Knit

Sub-Actuality posted:

or else it gets the hose again

Lol

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

b_d posted:

Chumbawumba4ever97
Dec 31, 2000

by Fluffdaddy

NienNunb posted:

I just checked this out and GOD did they consult literally ANYONE during the making of this movie

:ssj:

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Lmao holding up a brick Game Boy and specifically calling it a GBC is a level of dedication to not giving a poo poo that I can almost respect

The Klowner
Apr 20, 2019

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Chumbawumba4ever97 posted:

I just checked this out and GOD did they consult literally ANYONE during the making of this movie

Lol

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

Lmao holding up a brick Game Boy and specifically calling it a GBC is a level of dedication to not giving a poo poo that I can almost respect

mbt
Aug 13, 2012

it's established pretty early that his father is Howard Lincoln and that's a prototype Sharp CPU in an original gameboy shell. I suggest you pay more attention to the movie.

big deal
Sep 10, 2017

just remembered these guys.... so cool..

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
I liked Yoshi Story.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up
i wanna punch yoshi in the nose and have it cave in like a deflated basketball

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.

b_d posted:

just remembered these guys.... so cool..

you know these two right here are living Dr. King's dream

Sharks Eat Bear
Dec 25, 2004

elf help book posted:

you also want to gently caress yoshi

herculon
Sep 7, 2018

So LeBron’s friend gives him his old Game Boy because his dad got him a Game Boy Color. What’s the problem?

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Cubone posted:

you know these two right here are living Dr. King's dream

"i have a dream that Yoshis will one day live in a kingdom where they will not be judged by the color of their skin but by the content of their characterization"

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
https://twitter.com/NintendoAmerica/status/1423267664068284422

idk what ranked mode means but we still need tournaments Nintendo.

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

elf help book posted:

same here

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

elf help book posted:

Those things are solid bone dude.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU