Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
MOTN?
This poll is closed.
PAINMAKER VS MDK 63 41.45%
ELIMINATION TAG 82 53.95%
ARCHER VS HIKULEO 2 1.32%
FTR VS PNP 5 3.29%
Total: 152 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

tao of lmao
Oct 9, 2005

Max is good and has good raps.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Yes hello it is I Kurt's Secret Son

SonicRulez posted:

I was wondering when Mox would pick his son up from Sting's daycare. He probably owes him a lot of money by now, I hope those New Japan checks are big.

You can argue whether mox or sting is Darby's dad (or both!) but it's impossible to deny that Eddie Kingston is darby's cool uncle.

NoMoneyDown
Jan 27, 2009

I've got the advantage. You've got nothing.

96 BELOW THE WAVE posted:

Hey the last time I posted here it was expressing discomfort over the contents of Max Caster’s entrance raps and the general response was extremely lovely

If the dude can’t write a few lines without making GBS threads on women he needs a different gimmick or to get the gently caress off the show, I shouldn’t have to brace for a rape joke or slut shaming or tampons, eww! or mocking mental health issues on a goddamn wrestling show

For everyone “it’s not that bad”ing, I’m very glad you’ve not had to worry about experiencing those things, but hope you might have a tiny bit more empathy for people who might be distressed about that

In the old SA days, this poster would have been told to let go and move on. And that's the PG version of the actual response.

Nah, it's still bad and should remain bad, and you shouldn't be sweeping it under the rug to make room for people salivating at seeing Juventud Guerrera in 2021 in about 24 hours from now.

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

NienNunb posted:

We’re gonna have 200+ beautiful new Discourse posts by 9:00am EST tomorrow, where the closest thing to a consensus will be that the croissants line is racist towards the French.

It was 300+, my bad

tao of lmao
Oct 9, 2005

NienNunb posted:

It was 300+, my bad

Love this forum

Cool Post Beg
Mar 6, 2008

DADDY MAGIC
Hoping TK adds himself to the Sleaze List after this debacle

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

Hey the last time I posted here it was expressing discomfort over the contents of Max Caster’s entrance raps and the general response was extremely lovely

Glad you were proven right eventually. That’s what really counts here

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

I told them the rap sucked in the secret fan forum you're not supposed to know about

Acaila
Jan 2, 2011

If the dude can’t write a few lines without making GBS threads on women he needs a different gimmick or to get the gently caress off the show, I shouldn’t have to brace for a rape joke or slut shaming or tampons, eww! or mocking mental health issues on a goddamn wrestling show

For everyone “it’s not that bad”ing, I’m very glad you’ve not had to worry about experiencing those things, but hope you might have a tiny bit more empathy for people who might be distressed about that

This is a good take.

Thanks to the goon who posted the AEW email address incidentally. I'm still pissy enough after sleeping on it to absolutely make use of it.

kitten emergency
Jan 13, 2008

get meow this wack-ass crystal prison
im not reading all of the posts but did everyone get mad at the rap and not the bit where max and Bowens set up griff or w/e in an Eiffel Tower position in the ring? long term storytelling you love to see it

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

using the phrase 'it's not that bading.'

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

I’m not that balding

Raffles
Dec 7, 2004

in conclusion the aew thread is a land of contrasts

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

NienNunb posted:

I’m not that balding

can't even tell

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
The entrance on the left feels like the most soulless PC product ever. And on the right she is actually happy.

https://twitter.com/WrestlingCovers/status/1422743993901854731

little munchkin
Aug 15, 2010

xbilkis posted:

The bad guy characters need to punch up

Yep.

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

https://youtu.be/igazwkQe0Ag

You guys see this poo poo yet?

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

Acaila posted:

This is a good take.

Thanks to the goon who posted the AEW email address incidentally. I'm still pissy enough after sleeping on it to absolutely make use of it.

Had the energy to argue, needed a nap to send an email

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

NienNunb posted:

https://youtu.be/igazwkQe0Ag

You guys see this poo poo yet?

was that a shoot?

tao of lmao
Oct 9, 2005

Gumball Gumption posted:

What matters is they have the Correct Opinion no matter how much sleep is needed. Hopefully they post their letter in here.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

i don't think i gave marvez enough of a chance. and maybe, maybe not, that goes for some of you too

little munchkin
Aug 15, 2010
can't believe that the tv show where men slice their own bodies with razor blades would do something tasteless like recite a scripted joke about vaginas

blunt
Jul 7, 2005

I can't believe TK worked the thread twice in one week.

DLC Inc
Jun 1, 2011

Just saw the Road To video, Malakai sounds loving great, he's going to do extremely well here. Miro is being sold by everyone as someone just as frightning and powerful as Omega; he's the optional boss character nobody wants to engage. Guessing that whenever he loses the belt, so will Omega, which will open the door to him possibly fighting him and, god help him, Hangman. Cannot wait for him to get into the World title picture because he's just going to destroy so many people.

neoaxd
Nov 13, 2004

Big Shotty was kinda cool, it's sad that we will be forced to watch his very public execution tonight live on TNT at 8 eastern.

Lumbermouth
Mar 6, 2008

GREG IS BIG NOW

little munchkin posted:

can't believe that the tv show where men slice their own bodies with razor blades would do something tasteless like recite a scripted joke about vaginas

Blading is cool. Rape jokes are not cool.

Acaila
Jan 2, 2011

Gumball Gumption posted:

Do you....not sleep at night?

I mean, I guess sleep deprivation effects on cognition might explain your opinions, but seems a strange choice to me.

Sydney Bottocks
Oct 15, 2004

Gonna have to side with the "rape jokes are not cool/mental health jokes aren't cool/can't believe people are still making stinky vagina jokes in 2021" people ITT. If you have to do that stuff to try and get heel heat these days then I might humbly suggest you rethink your approach

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

Acaila posted:

Do you....not sleep at night?

I mean, I guess sleep deprivation effects on cognition might explain your opinions, but seems a strange choice to me.

lmao I agree with you I just think it's fake as gently caress to spend time looking to argue with people here and then go "oh yeah guess I'll send an email to the people who actually did the thing".

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

THATB

rotinaj
Sep 5, 2008

Fun Shoe

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

Cool Post Beg
Mar 6, 2008

DADDY MAGIC

neoaxd
Nov 13, 2004

Sydney Bottocks posted:

Gonna have to side with the "rape jokes are not cool/mental health jokes aren't cool/can't believe people are still making stinky vagina jokes in 2021" people ITT. If you have to do that stuff to try and get heel heat these days then I might humbly suggest you rethink your approach

Rape jokes are over the line yeah but a stinky vagina joke is so childish and stupid that I can't parse it as anything else than a dumb heel willingly demonstrating that he's an idiot child.

Scarf
Jun 24, 2005

On sight

Gumball Gumption posted:

I told them the rap sucked in the secret fan forum you're not supposed to know about

psh, I told them the rap sucked in the secret IRC channel that even the secret fan forum people aren't supposed to know about

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo

MassRafTer posted:

The entrance on the left feels like the most soulless PC product ever. And on the right she is actually happy.

https://twitter.com/WrestlingCovers/status/1422743993901854731
IIRC, she got squashed by Nyla in her AEW debut so she probably had that body language because she knew what was coming.

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.

Nick Jr. Face posted:

IIRC, she got squashed by Nyla in her AEW debut so she probably had that body language because she knew what was coming.
She probably had that body language because nobody taught her anything in NXT

Pylons
Mar 16, 2009

Nick Jr. Face posted:

Her debut was in the tag tournament and TayJay won their first match against Nyla and Cameron.

Drakkel
May 6, 2007

IT'S LIKE I CAN TOUCH YOU!

RealFoxy posted:

She probably had that body language because nobody taught her anything in NXT

That's not fair at all!

They taught her to find the hard cam and she nailed that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Please only speak positively about stinky pussies