Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

:trumppop:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

resign sir please be honourable here

enabled veteran
Feb 10, 2021

I think that American presidents, that position in itself, as well as American foreign policy, it has terrorism in it. CIA agents going to overthrow certain governments - they're using terrorist tactics. They're not going in there like, 'Hey, you wanna have some cake?'

Mustached Demon posted:

doesn't the military still give out small pox shots

Happy Noodle Boy posted:

doesnt the army already forcefully vaxx you for like literally everything else how would this be a surprise of any kind to anyone

There are over a dozen, easily, that you need to have had, or will get, while on active duty. Specially if deploying to the Forever Warzone - you get smallpox and anthrax vaccines. Smallpox is live-attenuated. You have to avoid touching the site after injection, otherwise it will spread pox down your arm and other areas of your body.

i don't think anthax vax was ever approved by the FDA either. its fun to be a guinea pig for uncle sam :patriot:

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

stu pid FUCK asshole shit gizzard
please sir, please resign

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

tmurt

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

retain your dignity sir!

enabled veteran
Feb 10, 2021

I think that American presidents, that position in itself, as well as American foreign policy, it has terrorism in it. CIA agents going to overthrow certain governments - they're using terrorist tactics. They're not going in there like, 'Hey, you wanna have some cake?'
Cuomo is going to have to be dragged out of office via courts

i don't see him resigning

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

pokemon cuomo to the polls

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

https://twitter.com/ShaunKraisman/status/1422877251180376072?s=20

a peck of pickled peckers
Aug 3, 2014

I am your Redeemer! It is by my hand that you arise from the ashes of this world!

But I already bought a gift!

Alec Eiffel
Sep 7, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

UFOTacoMan posted:

had me worried that this was gonna show one of my bad posts at the end

52,230+ to choose from too

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

Bitch never told me, wtf

SirPablo
May 1, 2004

Pillbug

What am I gonna do with 30,000 pounds of cake now.

CaptainBeefart
Mar 28, 2016

As soon as I RSVP'd. :(

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007
loling at the Democratic Majority for Israel dumping more than 2 million against nina turner in the weeks before the election

lol, and further, lmao

enabled veteran
Feb 10, 2021

ex post facho posted:

loling at the Democratic Majority for Israel dumping more than 2 million against nina turner in the weeks before the election

lol, and further, lmao

bernie woulda won

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

I hate Obama. I will hate him so long as I live.

PlushCow
Oct 19, 2005

The cow eats the grass

This has got a Cameo watermark, should we give him the benefit of the doubt because maybe he will read any garbage you send him for $95

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007
an interesting game, electoralism. the only winning move is :d2a:

enabled veteran
Feb 10, 2021

obama is going to get caught at some eyes wide shut wine cave gala for his birthday

vote

RisqueBarber
Jul 10, 2005

PlushCow posted:

This has got a Cameo watermark, should we give him the benefit of the doubt because maybe he will read any garbage you send him for $95

ill read anything for a mcchicken sandwich

pushpins
Sep 11, 2006

Title text (optional; no images are allowed, only text)

This is a screen shot from the new gossip girl

enabled veteran
Feb 10, 2021

it didn't say he cancelled it. it said he is "scaling" it back

Crusader
Apr 11, 2002

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007
folks,

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

If the republicans give me free chicken sandwiches from Popeyes, they've got my vote

VideoKid
Jul 28, 2006

Buddykins posted:

retain your dignity sir!

Italians don’t have dignity (I’m part Italian so you know it’s true)

Alec Eiffel
Sep 7, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

a.lo posted:

[bursts into the room colored red steam coming out of the ears and veins popping on the forehead]
“what’s this about Gonzo wanting to be a princess?”

Gonzo is masculine af, I will not tolerate retconning

SirPablo
May 1, 2004

Pillbug
This is a wild ride.

https://mobile.twitter.com/WendyRogersAZ

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

he really does care about everyone

Alec Eiffel
Sep 7, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Poor Pippin. Imagine looking like a child at 50.

Wrex Ruckus
Aug 24, 2015

PlushCow posted:

Somebody post the Tom Arnold video

VideoKid
Jul 28, 2006

Alec Eiffel posted:

Gonzo is masculine af, I will not tolerate retconning

Being masculine and a princess aren’t mutually exclusive

enabled veteran
Feb 10, 2021

https://mobile.twitter.com/WendyRogersAZ/status/1381689322525560835

isn't telegram basically owned by the NSA?

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

https://twitter.com/tsa_gulf/status/1421858864807489543?s=21

I’m the carry on chainsaw

Animal Friend
Sep 7, 2011

Tangently related to Cameo/Insane muppets talk

don't know it this was posted here at all yet but i saw this today and it owns

https://twitter.com/tanisthelesbiab/status/1422603580746260483

Apraxin
Feb 22, 2006

General-Admiral
https://twitter.com/WendyRogersAZ/status/1422763937452462082
the federal government isn't real, i assure myself as i close my eyes and ram the electoral process with my lovely audit

enabled veteran
Feb 10, 2021

the grenade looks fake

the TSA wouldn't like tho

so it must be real

enabled veteran
Feb 10, 2021

Apraxin posted:

https://twitter.com/WendyRogersAZ/status/1422763937452462082
the federal government isn't real, i assure myself as i close my eyes and ram the electoral process with my lovely audit

Is she still with in air force?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.
air force pilots are dumb as hell, otherwise they would know they are unconstitutional