Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

ChrisBTY posted:

So Hangmin gets dunked on, Elite crow. Business as usual, nothing about this has changed except for hangmin being a loser AND dumb for dismissing his backup?

I say this as someone who does this, youre watching it through the hurt part of yourself right now. i promise this will end in victory for the good guy just try to be patient and listen to your heart over your brain. i really hope you feel better soon friend

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

rotinaj
Sep 5, 2008

Fun Shoe

ChrisBTY posted:

So Hangmin gets dunked on, Elite crow. Business as usual, nothing about this has changed except for hangmin being a loser AND dumb for dismissing his backup?

yes

Tony is trying to edge us all

Penguin Patrol
Mar 3, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
i bet this looks hilarious in pip

Pylons
Mar 16, 2009

Lee Johnson is selling the hopelessness so well here.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

The Cowboy Council are currently bitterly divided over Hangman's claims that you don't need a hat to be a cowboy.

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

ChrisBTY posted:

Must be relatable lol jk

DLC Inc
Jun 1, 2011

heel turn posted:

Cody posted his obituary

lol jesus, he couldnt put Tommy over any harder than with this loving obit

Lethrom
Jul 12, 2010

heel turn posted:

Cody posted his obituary

Cody gonna get kicked so hard he turns to dust and gets deleted from the timeline

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

It's perfect to do this in Jacksonville where Shotty has been showcased the most

Maduo
Sep 8, 2006

You see all the colors.
All of them.

heel turn posted:

Cody posted his obituary

Cody's breaking the Muta Scale tonight

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
hahaha, that sell was awesome, like an MMA big guy getting rocked

Penguin Patrol
Mar 3, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
fun sell from miro here, i love this

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
yellow sign guy is taking over the show

rotinaj
Sep 5, 2008

Fun Shoe

Eat My Fuc posted:

I say this as someone who does this, youre watching it through the hurt part of yourself right now. i promise this will end in victory for the good guy just try to be patient and listen to your heart over your brain. i really hope you feel better soon friend

I come to pro wrestling to get some good vibes and fun rassling

Watching the passion of the hangman week after week gets tiring, and the constant crowing from people in this forum about dragging out the edging being the correct move is really tiresome

I just want to see the cowboy smile, and I'm tired of waiting, because my entire life is waiting

lamentable dustman
Apr 13, 2007

🏆🏆🏆

i loved that delayed ddt sell

bebaloorpabopalo
Nov 23, 2005

I'm not interested in constructive criticism, believe me.
that DDT sell was masterful

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

2nd sign went into Mark territory. Hate him now

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

lamentable dustman posted:

i loved that delayed ddt sell

ISHII SELL :pray:

katatonic
Mar 14, 2007

Lmao at that big Alvarez/Meltzer sign

Gambit from the X-Men
May 12, 2001

a war boy standing alone in the desert blasting his mouth with cum from a dildo

Jerusalem posted:

The Cowboy Council are currently bitterly divided over Hangman's claims that you don't need a hat to be a cowboy.

his fancy boots are the only thing keeping him alive

The Last Call
Sep 9, 2011

Rehabilitating sinner
Johnson is running wild.

And flying wilder!

God drat at that last one.

RandolphCarter
Jul 30, 2005

Man this is good

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

lol miro almost just caught shotty on that, thats nuts

Pylons
Mar 16, 2009

Sloppy but it ruled hard.

CarlCX
Dec 14, 2003

rotinaj posted:

Watching the passion of the hangman week after week gets tiring, and the constant crowing from people in this forum about dragging out the edging being the correct move is really tiresome

I just want to see the cowboy smile, and I'm tired of waiting, because my entire life is waiting

I'm personally somewhere in the middle but this is how my partner has felt about it and what has periodically turned her off from AEW despite loving it so you are not alone

bartok
May 10, 2006

Miro might be my favorite seller of all time.

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

:11tea::bubblewoop::agesilaus::megaman::yoshi::squawk::supaburn::iit::spooky::axe::honked::shroom::smugdog::sg::pkmnwhy::parrot::screamy::tubular::corsair::sanix::yeeclaw::hayter::flip::redflag:
miro ain't losing to a crossbody

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Gambit from the X-Men posted:

his fancy boots are the only thing keeping him alive

Current scuttlebutt is that this may come down to Hangman's ability to square dance to get him free and clear :ohdear:

Gambit from the X-Men
May 12, 2001

ShallNoiseUpon posted:

miro ain't losing to a crossbody

yeah right

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

this match owns

BDawg
May 19, 2004

In Full Stereo Symphony
Anyone seen a Squeenix sign this week?

The Last Call
Sep 9, 2011

Rehabilitating sinner
Got to say Johnson is looking good this match.

Gambit from the X-Men
May 12, 2001

Jerusalem posted:

Current scuttlebutt is that this may come down to Hangman's ability to square dance to get him free and clear :ohdear:

his mama was warned tbh

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

rotinaj posted:

I dig that, I think its good to celebrate the little wins for guys we like too, like Hangman was just featured and the main character of an all time heel promo hes building a legacy of maybe the best long term story in wrestling history that must be an incredible joy to him as an artist, id be over the moon to be a part of the art i loves history that way

rotinaj
Sep 5, 2008

Fun Shoe

CarlCX posted:

I'm personally somewhere in the middle but this is how my partner has felt about it and what has periodically turned her off from AEW despite loving it so you are not alone

Thank you

lamentable dustman
Apr 13, 2007

🏆🏆🏆

match loving owns

Stealth Tiger
Nov 14, 2009

it sounds like they keep saying shoddy lee

ASenileAnimal
Dec 21, 2017

this is epic

Adbot