Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

TD, unlock this thread so i can make fun of the OP

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3975639

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

What were they testing

Durf
Aug 16, 2017

Crusader posted:

i've been to brooklyn only a handful of times during the pandemic; every now and then i wonder if i should go more often but, ya know

edit: oh, wrong bk

last time i was at a BK like 10 years ago i walked in to a dude passed out on the floor with pissed pants. teens behind the counter didnt give a poo poo.

still ordered

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

do it

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

Durf posted:

last time i was at a BK like 10 years ago i walked in to a dude passed out on the floor with pissed pants. teens behind the counter didnt give a poo poo.

still ordered

same but going to chinese place, i think a dude was ODing in front of it, i mean there was a cop in a cop car watching him from his car a few feet away so......

still ordered.

Slumfrog
Feb 14, 2012

BORN TO SLAY
forced to work

Dr. VooDoo posted:

Why do Australians talk like pirates? I have never figured this out. Is Australia secretly a giant pirate ship?

i mean... yeah absolutely, apart from the secret bit. thats pretty much a spot on take on how this place was set up by the brits.

although there's no such thing as an australian accent it's just that all the rest of you weirdos don't know how to talk like normal folk.

VideoKid
Jul 28, 2006

Slumfrog posted:

i mean... yeah absolutely, apart from the secret bit. thats pretty much a spot on take on how this place was set up by the brits.

although there's no such thing as an australian accent it's just that all the rest of you weirdos don't know how to talk like normal folk.

are you in Australia? If so can you go into the mountains and find out the relationship status of the button man?

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

https://twitter.com/kenklippenstein/status/1423383018056585221

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science
https://twitter.com/TheOnion/status/1423380845805592577

RIP Syndrome
Feb 24, 2016

What was supposed to happen? Was that it?

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

Dogs, on the other hand, can connect with that pathos.
thought lumpentroll(freckle jr account) was a.lo

lot of ins-and-outs, ups-and-downs in this thread

CaptainBeefart
Mar 28, 2016

my hands look like this *fingers covered in dorito dust* so she can look like this

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

DryGoods posted:

thought lumpentroll(freckle jr account) was a.lo

lot of ins-and-outs, ups-and-downs in this thread

B-Rock452
Jan 6, 2005
:justflu:

This is a very old urban legend, back when I was hiking a lot you would regularly hear a story of a friend of a friend who got their photos developed after hiking the Appalachian trail and there was a photo of them feeling on the camera.

Harton
Jun 13, 2001

Mr. Soup! how bout some kinks?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mngB6t2ZG9Q

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

https://twitter.com/80snewsscreens/status/1392204232401604614

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

:drat:

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

Good Citizen
Aug 12, 2008

trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump

shoulda been cool ranch

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

Dogs, on the other hand, can connect with that pathos.
i hate to admit it, but Freckentroll has only had one good av and been coasting on that for years

Harton
Jun 13, 2001

I finally wore a different shirt

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

London, 1930s

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

DryGoods posted:

i hate to admit it, but Freckentroll has only had one good av and been coasting on that for years

you should try getting one

Durf
Aug 16, 2017

Reminds me of the classic GBS thread where a guy found a camera in the woods and shared the photos, at which point people began slowly finding silhoettes of creatures in the trees. The series ended with him ascending a watchtower, seeing something inside via a reflection, and running. Last shot was taken from the ground.

It was an incredibly spoopy effort post amidst a sea of nonstop shitposting and probably gave rise to Slenderman etc.

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown
https://twitter.com/OsitaNwanevu/status/1423297275565023233?s=20

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

pissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssss sssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssss

Gravy Boat 2k

lol, lmao

CaptainBeefart
Mar 28, 2016

14 new South Park movies? Step aside Marvel.

Bilirubin
Feb 16, 2014

The sanctioned action is to CHUG

nope

Slumfrog
Feb 14, 2012

BORN TO SLAY
forced to work

VideoKid posted:

are you in Australia? If so can you go into the mountains and find out the relationship status of the button man?

no worries, i'll check out the local news tonight. they usually have the button man report after the sport, ie its the second thing they talk about. last i hear tho he was alright, all snuggled up for the winter on his precious hoard in his cave, dreaming sunshine dreams of shiny buttons carried by new friends from far away places and the terrible crimson things he will do to them

turnip kid
May 24, 2010
https://twitter.com/bobbyeberle13/status/1423386547135602689?s=21

Owned yet again, libs.

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

everyone should buffer their nails right NOW!!! it feels amazing!!

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!
South Park must end

Bulgakov
Mar 8, 2009

рукописи не горят

god drat

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007
I have some friends in melb, asking them now about aussie cryptid mountains

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
Political operatives familiar with the Swigs describe an often well-meaning couple who have donated to worthy causes but are rendered almost comically out of touch by their extraordinary wealth. A source pointed to the Swigs’ own account, published in Salon in 2018, of how they only ever learned that student debt existed recently, after their daughter told them about the plight of an artist friend saddled with crushing debt: “It began with a story. It wasn’t an unusual one. … But it was new to two of us when we first heard it from our daughter, four years ago. It was the story of a gifted young artist, a single mother who was forced to set aside her dreams and her gifts to work a retail job so that she could pay back her student loans.”

Steven and Mary Swig did not respond to a request for comment.

DesertIslandHermit
Oct 7, 2019

It's beautiful. And it's for the god of...of...arts and crafts. I think that's what he said.

Too controversial for the Falun Gong? Huh.

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

huh so pelosi has whales too...

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

I wonder if people can get tired of centrist libertarians

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007
I enjoy that the lessons the billionaires took from crushing student debt story was to call up their congressional puppet and make sure to stand in the way of loan forgiveness ever lol