Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

A crossover RPG where you travel through the different worlds of SNK and make new party members/fight new enemies and bosses from different franchises. Fatal Fury, SamSho, Art of Fighting, Neo Turf Masters, Metal Slug, etc.

Also the same general idea but instead of an RPG it’s Stardew Valley and you just make friends with everyone.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Simply Simon
Nov 6, 2010

📡scanning🛰️ for good game 🎮design🦔🦔🦔
An arcadey railshooter with sick 3D space combat, no frills attached

You got me: it's just Starfox 64

Crowetron
Apr 29, 2009

immersive sim or maybe Hitman style game where you're a double agent. You get sent on spy missions with a list of objectives and its up to you to figure out how to subvert them without tipping off your agency.

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

Crowetron posted:

immersive sim or maybe Hitman style game where you're a double agent. You get sent on spy missions with a list of objectives and its up to you to figure out how to subvert them without tipping off your agency.

Sounds fun and also makes me want to play Splinter Cell Double Agent which does almost this exact thing pretty well

BigFactory
Sep 17, 2002
Food truck sim/racer

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Crowetron posted:

There's a challenge in I think the suburbs level of the new Hitman to do this, basically help everyone out and fix things. I enjoyed that

tuo
Jun 17, 2016

A game like Obra Dinn, but in VR.

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Super Mario Odyssey 2, and 3

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

EyeMart Express simulator

The Klowner
Apr 20, 2019

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Star Wars jedi character action game developed by Hideaki Itsuno using DMC mechanics.

I want this please

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

A full remake of Super Mario RPG using Wallace and Gromit-style claymation graphics.

mbt
Aug 13, 2012

majoras mask with lttp graphics and you double down on the clockwork npc scheduling

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

NienNunb posted:

A full remake of Super Mario RPG using Wallace and Gromit-style claymation graphics.

Meyers-Briggs Testicle posted:

majoras mask with lttp graphics and you double down on the clockwork npc scheduling

would happily play both of these

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Katamari Damacy but you have a level builder with all the objects

InternetOfTwinks
Apr 2, 2011

Coming out of my cage and I've been doing just bad
Viva Pinata but with folklore ghosts and monsters from cultures around the world.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

FactsAreUseless posted:

Katamari Damacy but you have a level builder with all the objects

katamari maker would own.

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Luigi's Mansion on a cruise ship and you have to hunt mischievous Klaubautermenn.

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007
rpg with factorio style minigame for character progression. place basic stat blocks that can output to activate ability blocks, more efficient stat blocks, etc. more xp gives you more money to build your character, ability blocks are found in game.

Shibawanko
Feb 13, 2013

Crowetron posted:

ive always wanted a good spy game like this too, would be cool if it was multiplayer and you had to send messages to your teammates somehow using inconspicuous environment elements or follow someone in a crowd of NPC's without being noticed by the other player

mbt
Aug 13, 2012

an rpg that exists within a clockwork nation-builder game like crusader kings where you can fight alongside armies and influence the course of history or just be a bandit or landowner or whatever

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

an rpg that exists within a clockwork nation-builder game like crusader kings where you can fight alongside armies and influence the course of history or just be a bandit or landowner or whatever

This

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

isnt this just mount and blade

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.

I got the tude now posted:

rpg with factorio style minigame for character progression. place basic stat blocks that can output to activate ability blocks, more efficient stat blocks, etc. more xp gives you more money to build your character, ability blocks are found in game.

Factorio + Sphere grid sounds really stupid cool

Grip it and rip it
Apr 28, 2020
A boy and his blob remake but as a 3d action platformer

Martman
Nov 20, 2006

Fungah! posted:

isnt this just mount and blade
or kenshi? I dunno tbh I'm scared to actually try that game

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Martman posted:

or kenshi? I dunno tbh I'm scared to actually try that game
Honestly Kenshi is too directionless. It ramps up in complexity well after a fairly simple start but there's no point in anything. You can build a town or whatever but all that happens is you're now responsible for defending the town against bandits

Testikles
Feb 22, 2009
A sandbox game where you're a witch or a wizard in the woods and you can complete quests, help townsfolk, curse people, or build necromancer fortress. It'd feature an opaque spell making engine where you need to experiment and figure out what actually works.

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

oh yeah i think i pitched this in th last one of these but a game like besieged but youre building a necromantic monster. like if you kill a dragon you can stitch its head on to get a fire breath attack or you can kill a bunch of horses to get a bunch of legs to move fast, you start off with a normal zombie guy. maybe in some of the levels there are hidden items you can bolt on, like you find a big chain and ball and you get some of the undead giant stuff from bloodborne

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

NOT like carrion

heehee
Sep 5, 2012

haha wow i cant believe how lucky we got to win :D
paper mario but instead of being across a whole world or kingdom or w/e, it's all in a castle with portraits to enter like sm64

The Klowner
Apr 20, 2019

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Fungah! posted:

oh yeah i think i pitched this in th last one of these but a game like besieged but youre building a necromantic monster. like if you kill a dragon you can stitch its head on to get a fire breath attack or you can kill a bunch of horses to get a bunch of legs to move fast, you start off with a normal zombie guy. maybe in some of the levels there are hidden items you can bolt on, like you find a big chain and ball and you get some of the undead giant stuff from bloodborne

Badass

Simply Simon
Nov 6, 2010

Fungah! posted:

Bonejoe Corpse-sewie: Limbs and Joints

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

Fungah! posted:

I’d definitely play this

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Testikles posted:

A sandbox game where you're a witch or a wizard in the woods and you can complete quests, help townsfolk, curse people, or build necromancer fortress. It'd feature an opaque spell making engine where you need to experiment and figure out what actually works.

A game where I actually feel like a wizard would be loving sick. It's not enough to have cool spells, I want to have to learn and make the magic.

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.

Larry Parrish posted:

A game where I actually feel like a wizard would be loving sick. It's not enough to have cool spells, I want to have to learn and make the magic.
closest I've had to this experience was Eternal Darkness

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ySXKnQMUVJg

antorbok pargon macklemore pargon pargon ulyaoth pargon

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
A metro android.

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Cubone posted:

closest I've had to this experience was Eternal Darkness

i was so hype with eternal darknesses magic system until i realized there were only like ten spells and most of them were only for specific puzzles. cool system though. treasure of the rudras does something similar, i need to play that game more

Simply Simon
Nov 6, 2010

I really liked that some spells are really good but just take a while to cast, so it's a very organic trade-off. I remember using the weapon buff? Maybe? A lot because it was really quick and gave me an edge in fights

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

Arx Fatalis had a little of that vibe, you learned magical runes that had specific syntax and could experiment with combining them for different effects. it was kinda clumsy but when it worked it felt really cool