Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

the milk machine posted:

my history of elections as an adult:

bush v gore - hmmm whoops, big mistakes in Florida. probably just a fluke, we'll just vote harder next time!
bush v kerry - ugh this john kerry guy sucks major rear end but everybody hates bush, so..... wait OH NO WHAT THE gently caress
obama v bush - wow we finally did it, things are gonna start getting really rad now that the president wants to fix things
obama v mccain - ugh holy poo poo wtf lol
trump v clinton - lmao lock her up
trump v biden - lmao turmpo trummy tambol lmao
trump v harris - :getin::d2a::piss:

god drat i feel so loving stupid thinking obungler was gonna do good stuff. fucker couldnt even close guantanamo and now joe bidets admin is still loving talking about it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

https://twitter.com/pbump/status/1423677850062884871

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

its a documentary of future events filmed in real time

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Hey emfive, this is Alec. I am glad you like the mummy eating the bowl of shitty pasta with a can of 'parm.' I made that image for you way back when. I’m glad you enjoy it.

VideoKid posted:

I was 17 for Bush v Kerry so I wasn’t able to vote but my friends and I were convinced that if Bush wasn’t stopped the wars in the Middle East would go on forever.

funny story about that

VideoKid
Jul 28, 2006

gently caress SNEEP posted:

it owns, my dude. if it's something you think you're interested you're gonna love it

but me i dont want to pay a lot of money for a land-based 'cruise' vacation

me and my friends are considering it but we don’t want to be the weird adults playing star wars with a bunch of children

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
https://twitter.com/Subhah/status/1423417763704414209?s=19

alnilam
Nov 10, 2009

It was a viral-vector based cancer treatment iirc, which is actually not entirely off-base from the J&J vaccine :tinfoil:

(it's still a movie lol)

CaptainBeefart
Mar 28, 2016

Lmao good one The Onion.

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

I figured it out.

Kanye is going to keep hosting livestreams of Donda instead of releasing the album until Kim agrees to stay married to him.

Basebf555
Feb 29, 2008

The greatest sensual pleasure there is is to know the desires of another!

Fun Shoe
I wonder if we'd be in a better place now if Romney had won. It's not like he would've been all that much worse than Obama and then he would've run again in 2016 so decent chance a lot of stuff from the past 5 years wouldn't have happened.

Knight
Dec 23, 2000

SPACE-A-HOLIC
Taco Defender
The clearest sign that Lindell is a true believer is when he talks about presenting his evidence, he always portrays it as an experience where everyone agrees with him being right and then we all unite and become friends. He doesn't entertain the idea that he will be laughed out of the room.

Plenty of time to turn spiteful in response, though...

alnilam
Nov 10, 2009

Knight posted:

The clearest sign that Lindell is a true believer is when he talks about presenting his evidence, he always portrays it as an experience where everyone agrees with him being right and then we all unite and become friends. He doesn't entertain the idea that he will be laughed out of the room.

Plenty of time to turn spiteful in response, though...

It might just be a sign that he is full of cocaine

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

Filthy Hans posted:

nah, he got an underage asian girl to do it for him

yeah but I'm actually dead serious that he said on a podcast that he literally algorithmically creates new weezer sons with excel

UFOTacoMan posted:

have you learned anymore about it?
I had heard him mention a database he uses but I often wonder how it might work or if he's just making a joke.

One thing I heard him say that make me tolerate him a little more is that the reason they kind of skip around so much these days is he feels unbalanced after working on one project so the next project has to be something that balances out the previous one and that kind of makes sense. I'm not saying it's good stuff but at least there seems to be a reason their output is so strange/bad.

listen to the Weezer song exploder ep

edit: this one I think https://songexploder.net/weezer

his brain is so paste

Bip Roberts has issued a correction as of 17:28 on Aug 6, 2021

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

wow slept in today. ty trump

Basebf555
Feb 29, 2008

Fun Shoe
He's definitely a true believer. He's legit losing huge amounts of money over this and there's really no grift in it for him. He was raking in money from selling pillows before, the election stuff has done nothing but cut off his access to customers because he's burning every bridge he had with media outlets. So he wouldn't be doing this unless he really believed it.

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
https://twitter.com/PennLive/status/1423681760559308807?s=19

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

Impkins Patootie posted:

its the Henry Rollins episode

holy poo poo

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

T.T.I.F.!.

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

If Liz Harrington's twitter account gets banned, Trump is going to drop her in a heartbeat.

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

Bip Roberts posted:

yeah but I'm actually dead serious that he said on a podcast that he literally algorithmically creates new weezer sons with excel

listen to the Weezer song exploder ep

edit: this one I think https://songexploder.net/weezer

his brain is so paste

thanky :tipshat:

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar

plinkey posting his L's online

Mustached Demon
Nov 12, 2016

Weren't the zombie the good guys in that movie anyway? Will Smith's character kidnapped the zombie for experimentation and her partner wanted to save her.

Animal Friend
Sep 7, 2011

the milk machine posted:

my history of elections as an adult:

bush v gore - hmmm whoops, big mistakes in Florida. probably just a fluke, we'll just vote harder next time!
bush v kerry - ugh this john kerry guy sucks major rear end but everybody hates bush, so..... wait OH NO WHAT THE gently caress
obama v bush - wow we finally did it, things are gonna start getting really rad now that the president wants to fix things
obama v mccain - ugh holy poo poo wtf lol
trump v clinton - lmao lock her up
trump v biden - lmao turmpo trummy tambol lmao
trump v harris - :getin::d2a::piss:

obama v bush?

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 356 days!

Mustached Demon posted:

Weren't the zombie the good guys in that movie anyway? Will Smith's character kidnapped the zombie for experimentation and her partner wanted to save her.
If everyone became an infected in the I am legend (willenium edition) universe that would be incredibly close to a utopia

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

VideoKid posted:

me and my friends are considering it but we don’t want to be the weird adults playing star wars with a bunch of children

Uhh it's going to be mostly adults, most kids simply don't have 5000 dollars

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

https://twitter.com/bnprime/status/1423659926719811587

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

Mustached Demon posted:

The best adaptation of I Am Legend is The Last Man on Earth starring Vincent Price

Mustached Demon
Nov 12, 2016

and nothing of value was lost

19 o'clock
Sep 9, 2004

Excelsior!!!

Weeding out the dumbest motherfuckers first seems fair

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

There is nothing I want to be. There is nothing I want to do.
I don't even have an image of what I want to be. I have nothing. All that exists is zero.

it ends the way it began and has been going: with a gigantic comedy-sized pile of cocaine

Harton
Jun 13, 2001

Iron Crowned posted:

The best adaptation of I Am Legend is The Last Man on Earth starring Vincent Price

the omega man is…….something

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
Good Morning.

My balls.

Suck them.

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 356 days!

Mayor Dave posted:

Uhh it's going to be mostly adults, most kids simply don't have 5000 dollars

What about 16 year old entrepreneurs getting interested in cryptocurrency?

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

Dogs, on the other hand, can connect with that pathos.

Plinkey posted:

Lettuce tomatoes and the worst part, Swiss cheese

it's a Classic Cheesesteak. i think he's Brave to respect the Old Ways

Basebf555
Feb 29, 2008

Fun Shoe

Mustached Demon posted:

It's a story that's been adapted several times and yea the zombies/mutants are always at least somewhat sympathetic by the end.

In Charlton Heston version he's basically just going around massacring mutants out of boredom and the mutants are like dude can you relax we're trying to carry on a society here?

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Hey emfive, this is Alec. I am glad you like the mummy eating the bowl of shitty pasta with a can of 'parm.' I made that image for you way back when. I’m glad you enjoy it.

Harton posted:

the omega man is…….something

the beginning is fantastic, but it gets boring

once I was with a weird friend walking around downtown Dallas at night, and this was before there was any sort of culture down there, so it was like newspapers blowing through the streets etc and definitely no people, and we rounded a corner and could hear a payphone ringing and we both immediately started running to it shouting "OMEGA MAN"

Knight
Dec 23, 2000

SPACE-A-HOLIC
Taco Defender
Omega man was pretty dumb. The infected become hopelessly devoted to a tv reporter and behave pointlessly evil without remorse or second thought (they spitefully kill a child just because they were cured).

alnilam
Nov 10, 2009

The whole point of the title is that the main character (will smith) becomes a legendary monster among the "zombies"

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Iron Crowned posted:

I got to see Price do a talk when I was in college, he was extremely cool and nice

There's a cookbook he and his wife published that's really beautiful

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kaleedity
Feb 27, 2016

:whatfor: