Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CaptainBeefart
Mar 28, 2016

I'm giggling ova heah

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

Spaced God
Feb 8, 2014

All torment, trouble, wonder and amazement
Inhabits here: some heavenly power guide us
Out of this fearful country!

Important horse update
https://twitter.com/Jason_Keen/status/1423672884245975044?s=20

Mustached Demon
Nov 12, 2016

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

stu pid FUCK asshole shit gizzard

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

lmao

goth smoking cloves
Feb 28, 2011

bebop esq
Apr 17, 2006

hi boys

the ligma male

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

lol yes, the classic "I'll tell you what women REALLY want" by some guy

kaleedity
Feb 27, 2016

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

I'm real sad rich horse girl didn't get a participation trophy for riding a horse in japam

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

Ben Nerevarine
Apr 14, 2006

deathbysnusnu
Feb 25, 2016

Buddykins posted:

lol yes, the classic "I'll tell you what women REALLY want" by some guy

By a guy who clearly studied the blade based on cover art and has the most needlessly try hard combination of initials after his name.

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Hey emfive, this is Alec. I am glad you like the mummy eating the bowl of shitty pasta with a can of 'parm.' I made that image for you way back when. I’m glad you enjoy it.

horse people always say that horses are like ultra psychic and can tell everything about the rider just from feeling the energy, but personally I think they're dumb as poo poo and that horse just didn't feel like doing anything that day, for whatever dumb horse reasons

K9
May 6, 2007

new transcript just dropped, comedy gold imo
https://twitter.com/StephenJamesUS/status/1423695419456901121

Rubellavator
Aug 16, 2007

is that microwave's mom

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Hey emfive, this is Alec. I am glad you like the mummy eating the bowl of shitty pasta with a can of 'parm.' I made that image for you way back when. I’m glad you enjoy it.
there's an old story about some rich British dude going to the Waterloo battlefield a few days after the fighting, and he rounded up a bunch of stray cavalry horses and had them brought back to his big estate in England.

The horses would gather together sometimes and line themselves up, and do all the little cavalry drills on their own.

I am not making this up.

alnilam
Nov 10, 2009

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

is this how your Game ends, connie?

Glumwheels
Jan 25, 2003

https://twitter.com/BidenHQ

Is that Sargon? Very round boy

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Is there a race horse named "Sponge Bob"? That would be pretty cool.

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 10 years!)

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

emfive posted:

horse people always say that horses are like ultra psychic and can tell everything about the rider just from feeling the energy, but personally I think they're dumb as poo poo and that horse just didn't feel like doing anything that day, for whatever dumb horse reasons

sir u must never blame the horses don't u understand without horses the "sport`` is dead

goth smoking cloves
Feb 28, 2011

Lol that horse probably caught covid too

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

Do the horse picture but the rider is crying Meghan McCain and the horse is spaghetti brain john

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
on a zoom call and everyones audio is basically unintelligeble

if you are reading this and have or had any part in the creation of zoom i wish death and suffering upon you and your family

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

Chinatown posted:

if you are reading this and have or had any part in the creation of zoom i wish death and suffering upon you and your family

drat that's worrisome cause i got a zoom call in 15 minutes. if it's going to be like that then i dunno what i'll do. maybe get everyone to type in the chat but leave video on??

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

Chinatown posted:

Rude

Knight
Dec 23, 2000

SPACE-A-HOLIC
Taco Defender
Nite Crew/Day Crew

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

Dogs, on the other hand, can connect with that pathos.

Chinatown posted:

maybe your hearing is going with age

try one of those little bronze horns you put in your ear like the old timers

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

quote:

This book is written completely around the wrong definition of Sigma Male.

Any and Every available source on google describes a combination of a man that Is neither Alpha male, nor beta male, and theoretically has both of the best traits.

However, the author has written about something else entirely, and merely titled the book "The Sigma Male."

The author ignores all Google search confirmed traits about sigma males, listed over several sites, and then proceeds to write a book that defines a "sigma male" as someone who exists solely to solve each and every one of their significant others problems, and then talks about problem solving in great detail. During the entirety of the book, the author makes zero reference whatsoever to the traits of the sigma as outlined and defined by Google.

I think the term for this is bait and switch.

If you google "Sigma Male" , you can get a quick idea of what a Sigma Male is, and you can read some blogs and find what I say to be true.

This is a relationship book for men that priorities their mates wants and desires, and looks for ways to prevent and protect their mates from problems before they even happen, And champions the cause the man following this advice look to require zero reward, recognition or compensation. To be a male that does all of this out of pure sense of duty.

This book has nothing to do with the Sigma Male as define by any available google search.

It seems wholly like a reskinned relationship book on a severely different topic.

I am extremely disappointed, because the subject matter of the book does not match the title at all.

This is extreme miscommunication at best, Bait and switch at worst. Buyer beware!

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

love how everyones avs are getting changed like 3 times per day yet................................... siogh~~~~~~~~

VideoKid
Jul 28, 2006

kaleedity posted:

what would the crusader gift shop best selling plushie be

trumpy bear of course

goth smoking cloves
Feb 28, 2011

Way to find someone worse than the author

bebop esq
Apr 17, 2006

hi boys

emfive posted:

why do you hate horses

bebop esq
Apr 17, 2006

hi boys
there has been a pattern of anti-horse statements from emfive lately

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

Lpzie posted:

love how everyones avs are getting changed like 3 times per day yet................................... siogh~~~~~~~~

We just like seeing a nipple in an av