Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

goth smoking cloves posted:

Bernie thirst posting in 2021 should get you banned from cspam imho

you might want to try another read of that post

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

regardless that woman’s life was not worth 10 million

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

taco bell is a nice lunch. they offer various different tacos, burritos and bowls. All have custom options to be vegan, or vegetarian, and lighter menu options.

Crusader
Apr 11, 2002

kaleedity posted:

creating a huge wiki page listing and defining the images in 2dcat music videos by timestamp order

goth smoking cloves
Feb 28, 2011

tacodaemon posted:

you might want to try another read of that post

I will never read

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

:thunk:

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

you can even order a taco bar togo where they offer all the trimmings to build tacos in the comfort of your own home

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

It's a little bit juvenile, but it's simple and it's timeless.

We let it be known that Schnorkles, for a snack, eats tiny pieces of shit.

You're picturing it and you're talking about it. That's a win in my book.
a known c-spam whistleblower has deposited a series of pieces of sensitive information about suspected fed "drygoods" in the hangar and wow, just wow

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

early reports are that a.lo is also, in fact, a fed

VideoKid
Jul 28, 2006

Basebf555 posted:

Did they? I don't recall hearing that but I'm sure as hell not gonna rewatch the video ever again.

It was just a bizarre situation because a lot of the people who made it in the building didn't really experience any resistance, they almost casually just moseyed on in there. So I can understand why they might not have realized that there was this somewhat arbitrary line in the sand where the cops had decided that if you crawl through this particular window we're gonna light you up.

yea I don’t want to watch a woman die again but IIRC the cop yelled at them to get back while he had his gun drawn. Other people in the crowd were also yelling “poo poo the cop has a gun”

Virgil Vox
Dec 8, 2009

Tom Tucker
Jul 19, 2003

I want to warn you fellers
And tell you one by one
What makes a gallows rope to swing
A woman and a gun

Imagine if they called it the "Trump Vaccine" and they could take credit for 100% of the economic recovery like "project warp speed that Trump launched made this amazing vaccine! Trump makes you safe! Get your free Trump Vaccine at our rallies!" but the whole base of the party has turned into such a death cult that they couldn't actually use this 100% winning strategy and let Biden take credit for everything while their own voters die in red states lmao

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

According to the sop for defending congress and what not (lol) the "we do not need to actually announce lethal force" starts at the top of the stairs. this is set by statute as far as I am aware

anyone who actively entered the capital should have had no expectation of safety at any moment.

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

Basebf555 posted:

Did they? I don't recall hearing that but I'm sure as hell not gonna rewatch the video ever again.

It was just a bizarre situation because a lot of the people who made it in the building didn't really experience any resistance, they almost casually just moseyed on in there. So I can understand why they might not have realized that there was this somewhat arbitrary line in the sand where the cops had decided that if you crawl through this particular window we're gonna light you up.

im pretty sure crawling through a window where a guy is shouting and pointing a gun at you on the other end is a pretty clear line

also her being former military intelligence with what i assume is a fair understanding of what constitutes treason and invading federal government sites

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

Dogs, on the other hand, can connect with that pathos.

Schnorkles posted:

a known c-spam whistleblower has deposited a series of pieces of sensitive information about suspected fed "drygoods" in the hangar and wow, just wow

do you have a codename for this poster who's been making deposits in your hangar?

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

anyone can file any lawsuit

I wish they’d stop reporting filings it’s so dumb

report something when there is actually a verdict

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

open the pod bay doors

bebop esq
Apr 17, 2006

hi boys

a.lo posted:

taco bell is a nice lunch. they offer various different tacos, burritos and bowls. All have custom options to be vegan, or vegetarian, and lighter menu options.

quite affordable as well

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

add me on steam i need trumpy friends !!!

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

DryGoods posted:

do you have a codename for this poster who's been making deposits in your hangar?

Agent Winsome

Basebf555
Feb 29, 2008

The greatest sensual pleasure there is is to know the desires of another!

Fun Shoe

cumshitter posted:

im pretty sure crawling through a window where a guy is shouting and pointing a gun at you on the other end is a pretty clear line

also her being former military intelligence with what i assume is a fair understanding of what constitutes treason and invading federal government sites

Yea I get that it's just that the video makes it seem like the cop was sort of lying in wait off to the side(and I didn't hear him yell anything). But I'm sure you're right and it's just the camera angle that makes it seem that way.

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

space station this is your president

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys
John Kerry windsurfing down a sand dune on a bright sunny day, only to hear that sound he knows all too well, a soft grunting, building to loud thumps and snorts. He looks into the distance and sees it: Horsesign.

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

a lil' Protip to save even more money at Taco Bell: if you are decent at stealth, you can hide around the dumpster just after close and scoop up bags of day old taco meat and fixin's. the stuff is still good and only has cosmetic blemishes if you catch it in time.

Basebf555
Feb 29, 2008

The greatest sensual pleasure there is is to know the desires of another!

Fun Shoe
Can you imagine what the taco bell dumpster must smell like at the end of the night? Goddamn.

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

I hold in my hand proof that drygoods writes sonic fanfic on the weekends

goth smoking cloves
Feb 28, 2011

DryGoods posted:

a lil' Protip to save even more money at Taco Bell: if you are decent at stealth, you can hide around the dumpster just after close and scoop up bags of day old taco meat and fixin's. the stuff is still good and only has cosmetic blemishes if you catch it in time.

Live mas

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

eat m'rear end

Ben Nerevarine
Apr 14, 2006

Basebf555 posted:

Can you imagine what the taco bell dumpster must smell like at the end of the night? Goddamn.

the trick is to start the night off by giving yourself a Fire Sauce mustache

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

i can't even imagine eating taco bell this days jfc

my stomach has enough problems with real food

Mokelumne Trekka
Nov 22, 2015

Soon.

skaboomizzy posted:

https://twitter.com/MikeSington/status/1423684275388387329?s=20

gently caress it, I hope they win, just show what a farce it all is

She clearly wanted to have a calm, intellectual chat with Mike Pence about the Constitution

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

DryGoods posted:

Dump Throat

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys
it's gonna be rly cool in like 300 years when donald trump is the cruel baron in charge of earth's boundless resources and we can all go "wow looks like Dune really was a documentary!"

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

Lpzie posted:

eat m'rear end

VideoKid
Jul 28, 2006

Schnorkles posted:

I’m on medication that gives me horrible heart burn if I can manage eating Taco Bell you can too

Justin Tyme
Feb 22, 2011

Schnorkles posted:

According to the sop for defending congress and what not (lol) the "we do not need to actually announce lethal force" starts at the top of the stairs. this is set by statute as far as I am aware

anyone who actively entered the capital should have had no expectation of safety at any moment.

Yeah the fact she got shot where she did is more an indictment on the response as a whole than on one cop's decision, especially in the context of the blm protests lmao they hovered an army helicopter in the middle of the drat street, where were the pepperball guns they were shooting demonstrators with???

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

Schnorkles posted:

:grin:

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

the milk machine posted:

it's gonna be rly cool in like 300 years when donald trump is the cruel baron in charge of earth's boundless resources and we can all go "wow looks like Dune really was a documentary!"

It'll probably be more like how "Czar" and "Kaiser" are derivative of "Caesar," so we'll have leaders with titles like "Turp," "Tup," and "Trupm"

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Iron Crowned posted:

It'll probably be more like how "Czar" and "Kaiser" are derivative of "Caesar," so we'll have leaders with titles like "Turp," "Tup," and "Trupm"

lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys

Iron Crowned posted:

The Trom Jabbar Test of Trumanity